• Published 29th May 2017
  • 420 Views, 13 Comments

Abuse - Hazel_Hester777



Our lives before and after coming to the MLP fandom, in pony version

  • ...
 13
 420

Frightening Results

A few months passed since Hazel and Hester moved into their new home. They had been going to the school in the area and earned their livelihood through making their figurines and selling them, as well as how Hazel became an apprentice in a part-time job. Still, they were having trouble with their mental issues, meaning the Partner’s Bipolar and the Familiar’s Schizophrenia. They didn’t see much of their brother or sister for a while, practically due to how busy they were with their own jobs. Rosette was there to help them and check on them regularly.

Soon, the school taught them all to turn into their own Pony forms and Equestria Girls forms. Ever since then, the ones who got their forms either always stayed in the Pony or Equestria Girl one. Hazel took her Equestria Girl form, but would sometimes use her Pony one as well.

In Equestria Girl form, she had pale pink skin and straight black hair with a brownish tinge complete with hazel-nut colored eyes. In Pony form, she was a pale pink Pegasus with the same hair color. Her cutie mark: a clay sculpture.

Hazel now wore a simple black dress with equally black shoes. Long, white socks went up to her knees. She kept her little cross necklace. She was now almost always seen in her Equestria Girl form.

Hester still looked pretty much the same. Familiars don’t really change in form like their Partners, except when to turn into smaller animals. Now, she sported a small collar that had a cross on it. She got her cutie mark: a pencil with glowing stars surrounding it. The pencil had two colors: black on one side, white on the other.

Today, they wouldn’t be having a regular class as it was the day for the Section Test. This Test would determine whether one was a Hider or a Biter. This was vitally important in how they needed to make sure that they knew who was for Offense and Defense when war goes on. All the Bronies and Pegasisters and Familiars currently around who haven’t taken the test yet will have it taken today.

It will be done by the Mane Six. Each Brony and Pegasister and Familiar gets to choose who they will go to for the Test. One goes at a time. The walls were sound-proof so only those inside could hear the goings-on. Each of the mane Six will give the person a liquid meant to cause a hallucination that would trigger the beginning of the test. The Mane Six get to watch what goes on in the screen with a wire attached on the person. After the hallucination is over, the member of the Mane Six will determine which side they are.

“If you’re nervous, I could hold you” Hazel spoke to Hester who was sitting beside her.

Her Familiar only scoffed. “Please, you’re the one who’s nervous”

Hazel sighed; that was true. “So, who are going to?”

“I guess it’s either Twilight or Pinkie Pie. What about you?”

“I think I’ll go to Fluttershy”

“Makes sense, it takes one scaredy-cat to understand another”

“Hest!” she playfully punched her arm.

“Ow”

“Next child, the ones available now are Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, and Rainbow Dash” the loudspeaker rang out.

The Partner-Familiar duo looked to each other before nodding. They stood up and went to their separate Test Rooms. Hazel went to Fluttershy’s and Hester went into Twilight’s. It looked like any other hospital room. The only difference was that the reclining chair was attached to a screen that would monitor what goes on in one’s mind.

Hester entered the room to see Twilight Sparkle herself writing on a clipboard. When the Friendship Princess noticed the Familiar, she gave a warm smile like all the others would do with everyone who went to their room.

“Ah, Hester Hide, correct?” she read the name on the tags everyone was given to identify.

The Familiar nodded.

“As you know, I’m Twilight Sparkle; I’ll be administrating your test. Please, have a seat” she pointed to the reclining chair. Hester did as she was told and sat down. Twilight began to get the hallucinogen for the procedure. “So, Hester, I heard you’re the Familiar of a child named Hazel”

“Yes, that’s true”

“Who is she taking the test with?”

“I saw her go in Fluttershy’s room”

“Makes sense; I did hear that you, her, and her siblings came from an abusive past”

Hester nodded. “Hazel has become a shy baby since she was admitted from the hospital. Our dog, Whiz, was taken by her sister. I’m basically the only one who stays with Hazel all the time”

“I’m really sorry about your pasts”

“It’s fine. It’s just a good thing we haven’t gone mad…yet”

Twilight nodded as she walked back with a small cup filled with a bluish liquid, cringing at the thought. “If you ever do, there’s an asylum being built up soon. They’ll just monitor you depending on your level of insanity. I just hope that it never comes to that”

Twilight then handed Hester the liquid in the cup. The Familiar sighed before drinking down the liquid. The taste reminded her of blueberries. After drinking down the last dropped, she leaned down back into the chair and took a deep breath.

She was expecting to fall asleep like when sleeping drugs were induced, but she seemed wide awake. She looked to her side to see that Twilight was gone. Where was the Alicorn? She didn’t even hear a door close or hoofsteps move.

She decided to get off her chair. She walked around for a bit to go and check around to see if anything’s wrong. What she didn’t expect was that she would run into a clone of herself. She moved a bit to get a better view and the clone just did the same thing with her. It was like she was looking into a mirror. Suddenly, a loud roar rang out. Frightened, the Familiar turned around to see it was one of the creatures that those Antis made to kill Bronies or Pegasisters or Familiars. It was a robotic Creeper-Zombie monster.

Hester began to backpedal when she bumped into her clone. The clone just stood infront of her with a smirk. Why was she smirking? There was a creature designed to kill them just there! Just then, the clone spoke with her voice, “Choose”

Hester noticed she was pointing to something. She turned and saw that it was a sword and a disabling device each on a silver platter.

“Now, before, it’s too late” the clone spoke.

Hester was a bit in a dilemma at that time due to her trauma. She was too frozen with fear at that moment. She didn’t know what to do. She was about to grab the sword but the monster had already launched a hand to her area. She dodged but the hand blew up the sword and disabling device. The monster tried to catch her, but she suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline and her fangs sprouted. They were sharper than that of a normal Hider or Biter. She then lunged forward and killed the monster via snapping its neck in half by biting. She let out a feral hiss before landing on the floor.

Hester then woke up with a gasp as she sat herself up in her chair. She looked around to see that she was back in the Testing Room with Twilight. She then realized it was the hallucination for the Test. Before she could react, Twilight got up like a spring after closing the screen.

“Get up! Get up! We have to get you out of here!” she cried as she pulled Hester to her feet and began to start pushing her gently to the door.

“Wait, what?” Hester was confused. Why did she want her to get out and go home? Why did she seem so afraid? Was there something wrong with the test?

Twilight then opened the door and got ready to let Hester out. “You’re going with your Partner, tell people that the serum made you sick, and that I sent you home, got it?”

“Wait, what was my result?”

Twilight stared for a bit before taking a deep breath. “Hider, but also a Biter”

Hester was confused. “I have both?”

Twilight nodded nervously. “Yes”

The Familiar shook her head in disbelief. “That’s impossible”

“No, not impossible. It’s just extremely rare and only one exists in the whole world at a time” the Alicorn took a deep breath before continuing. “They call it Hidebrit”

Hester’s eyes widened in shock. How was that even possible? The Hidebrit Gene can’t go into a Familiar!

“You can’t tell anyone about this. You can’t tell your friends. You can’t tell your Partner. You can’t tell anyone”

“But what am I gonna do? What faction should I go to?”

“Just pick the side you think you’d be better off in. But don’t let anypony know about this. It’s for your own good”

Hester sighed before Twilight let her out and closed the door behind her.