• Published 29th May 2017
  • 419 Views, 13 Comments

Abuse - Hazel_Hester777



Our lives before and after coming to the MLP fandom, in pony version

  • ...
 13
 419

Challenges

A year had passed since Bunita, nicknamed Bunny, was born. Thing were fine for a while, but not everything could stay in balance in Wonderland. Hester still had trouble to control her own Hidebrit powers. Hazel was there to help keep her whole, as she did with her. Eventually, she found some way to atleast suppress the magic from consuming her.

See, the older Hidebrits died because they didn’t have anything much to live for so they would take their own life in the real world while their Wonderland counterparts implode and let the Hidebrit Gene just kill them. Hester was a different. Though she was just a Familiar, and Familiars were weaker than a Partner, she had something to live for. She had Hazel, Bunny, and a whole side of Wonderland that depends on the power to determine the fate of the whole realm.

Speaking of which, the barrier spell casted didn’t last long. One night, despite how one of them was keeping the spell up, it just wouldn’t cooperate with them. The barrier dropped and the Antis were able to declare war on the whole Fandom side. War broke out, and things weren’t so well. How they wished that Queen Faust wasn’t captured and the real Lauren Faust would be able to come soon.

Anyway, war was not well in the world. The sky had turned dark and red. Plants had wilted, save for those in houses and buildings. Bombs and attacks were everywhere. Biters had been fighting hard, dressed as knights and attacking from air, water, and land. Hiders were aiding by healing anyone hurt and also coming to aid by defending them, some others also gathered food and were also making food back at the Bases. No one was safe.

Speaking of Hiders, a certain duo was making their way around the war area, distributing help and food and helping with medicating like every other one in their side was. Injured Biters were lying around, all hurt and still recovering. Thank goodness for that spell in this realm that allows them to heal any damage taken and things heal faster when they drink down Healing Tea.

Hazel was able to get around by using Hester’s teleportation spells to get around. Her strong hearing was working in favor to pinpoint where they are next needed. Hester was making use of a bit of her Hidebrit magic every now and then to make sure it didn’t accumulate too much by healing people. Still, with explosions going on, and Hazel’s hearing too effective, the Pegasister had to wear earplugs to lessen the volume a little.

At one point, they spotted a Biter falling down from the sky. They just turned from their Pegasus form and into their Equestria Girl form. Hazel beckoned for Hester to teleport them over to catch the injured comrade. They were able to catch them, especially with Hester’s magic able to cushion the fall. That taken care of, they carried the injured one back to the Base.

“They should be fine. Thank you” the doctor spoke after examining the injured one. “Lucky for them that you both spotted him”

“It was nothing” Hazel assured. Hester nodded.

“You better get back to the others and help”

“Right. Bye, doctor” they bade before leaving.

“How’s our OC doing?” Hazel asked her Familiar.

Hester felt at the pink flower on her hat. “She’s fine from what I can tell”

“Good thing we have those Summon Forms so we could either carry them around like in there or leave them at the Safety Rooms and know they were alright”

Summon Forms were a type of thing that allowed some long-distance connection between an OC and their Maker. These would involve an object or accessory to be put on the outfit of the Maker, but if a Familiar was available, they would be on that. The object could be felt at and the Maker would know whether or not their OC was alright. The OC could literally also go into the object to hide or be safe in.

A scream suddenly shot their attention. “That was my sister!” Hazel cried as she and Hester an over to where her elder sibling was.

Hazel’s hearing was able to allow her to pinpoint where her sister’s screaming was. Hester was able to teleport to where she was. They were frightened at what they were seeing. Spring was backed up in a corner with her brother Trey. Trey was injured and wounded as Spring held him close on the floor. Infront of them were a group of Antis that were grinning from ear to ear. Spring was Hider while Trey was a Biter; they decided to work side by side in the war on the battlefield with trey on offense and Spring on defense.

“Come on, you freaks! Give up!” one of the Antis sneered.

“Leave us alone! What do you even want?!” Spring yelled.

“Oh, you know what we want” the ringleader leaned infront of the younger sibling. “We know the Hidebrit exists, and we will take that”

“We don’t know who’s a Hidebrit, so leave me and my sister alone!” Trey yelled, ignoring the pain in his wing.

“Hey! Leave them alone!” Hester growled, gaining their attention.

“Hey, look what we got! Two little nurses!”

Spring’s eyes shot open when she saw her little sister. “Hazel, what are doing here? RUN!”

“Oh, a family! How cute!”

Hazel was feeling uneasy; she was never really a brave child. “Hest, we better go back to the Base and get…”

Hester wasn’t listening; she was growling on the ground and baring her Hider teeth. Her anger was boiling. She could feel the Hidebrit Gene trying to activate her fangs. She could rip them to shreds now.

“Look at that!” one of the Antis sneered before poking Hazel on the forehead. “And I thought that partners were the braver ones! What’s the matter, coward? Let your Familiar do the talking for you?” he then kicked her in the leg, causing her to fall. “Can’t even help herself! How can she defend her family or friends?”

The other Antis just laughed loudly before they continued to beat up Spring and Trey. Trey and Spring’s mouths were covered so they couldn’t bite to even defend themselves. Hazel watched as her siblings were beat up. Spring and Trey, her only family. Apart from Hester, they were the only things keeping her alive. They were who she fought for. Trey wasn’t that close, but he was still her only brother. Spring was her beloved sister who was there for her even Hester was. To watch them beat up like this made her think about her life. All her life, she was abused, mistreated, made fun of, bullied, and beaten up. Now, she couldn’t take it anymore.

Hazel felt something snap in her all the sudden. Her fangs sharpened. She was now in synch with Hester’s level of violence. No more pain. Now more shyness. No more fear. She held her Familiar’s paw and allowed their anger to fuse together and Hester attacked, Hidebrit Gene activating the magic in her. Hester tore apart the Antis as they cried out for mercy and disappeared from this realm. Hazel and Hester grinned at each other.

Their victory was short-lived when another group of Antis came and seized them. They shut their mouths up and tied them all. Spring and Trey also suffered the same fate. They all cried out for help to get any attention as they were thrown into a truck and drove off from the safety of their side in the realm.


Things weren’t very bright for Hazel’s family. She shouldn’t have let Hester attack with her full Hidebrit Gene mode. Now, they were in as much trouble as possible. The Antis had taken them all to some building for their ‘research’. They were soon able to identify who was the Hidebrit. Trey and Spring were trapped in a separate room for some sadistic torment. Hazel and Hester were in a separate room a bit of a distance off. They were able to identify that the Gene was in Hester, but since she was connected to Hazel, there was a complication for them.

See, these Antis wanted to capture the Hidebrit, and then find a way to extract the Gene from their body and use it in a weapon to kill all Bronies, Pegasisters and Familiars. But due to how it was in a Familiar with a Partner, this was more of a challenge than ever.

They strapped down Hazel and Hester into some device that should sever the connection and also take the Gene. The duo was more frightened than ever. Removing the Gene would be like removing an organ. And separating a Familiar from the Partner would be much worse.

The Anti infront of them was the Leader and King of all Antis, Toby Fox. He grinned from ear to ear at the sight of their fear. “My oh my, how I would just love to see this. Your brother and sister are making such pleasant screams. I wonder what screams you’ll make. And what screams will the others make when I finally get what I need?”

Hester growled. “You won’t get away with this”

“I already have”

Hazel frowned. “You’re insane”

Toby leaned to Hazel’s face before smirking. “No, you are”

Right then, he walked over to the panel and switched the machine on. It activated a painful syringe into both the Partner and Familiar. They screamed in pain as they felt like being electrocuted by direct lightning, because they technically were. Toby just grinned until he saw something was wrong.

Warning! ERROR! The machine sounded off.

Just then, a stray bolt of electricity jolted from both where the duo was and connected them. Both were alarmed at a new pain going on. It felt like their connection, but a negative type of it. They struggled against their restraints in a vain attempt to break free, but were unsuccessful. The worst came yet when the machine exploded.

Toby Fox coughed a bit from the smoke and looked to see what had happened. It was so unexpected. There, standing before him, just right were Hazel and Hester were standing, was a Pegasus. It was just a young filly. She had yellow skin, a brown mane, and an orange tail. Her eyes were cerulean.

He didn’t separate them, he fused them. The young filly looked confused and frightened. She tried to run when she saw him, but he used a tranquilizer dart to make her silent. She tried to get away, but she just fell to her side from the effects.

Upon further investigation on her, they couldn’t find the Gene anywhere. It was just lost. So were her memories apparently. She couldn’t even remember her name. They decided to keep her around in the building for some torture for being unable to give what they wanted. Now she was trapped in a room, tortured day by day, with no memory of her past. And now she feared everything.