• Published 29th May 2017
  • 419 Views, 13 Comments

Abuse - Hazel_Hester777



Our lives before and after coming to the MLP fandom, in pony version

  • ...
 13
 419

Save the Siblings

It was no easy task after the events that transpired on that Saturday. Rosette had been keeping an eye on Hazel to make sure that there were no problems with her so far. And so far, the shy girl had been just the same. She then soon had a bit of a talk with Hester to hear how she deals with these issues. Hester seemed rather a bit indifferent but also somewhat affectionate at times. She discovered that she mostly cared about her Partner more than herself.

They realized that the three must find a way to put an end to all this misery. They have to find a way to snap her brother and sister out of it. Knowing how difficult it would be reach her sister and how her brother rarely ever pays attention, they had to find a well-formulated plan. The dog was no problem; he was just a born follower.

They knew very well that the weekends are the only time that one could ever catch all of them in one place. Plus, Hazel could resist the effects of the spell in the pendant if she tried hard enough. If they could do that, and find a way to reach to the other two, then they may have a chance. Once they are all out of the spell, Rosette could call the police and report about this. Finding a place for the siblings could wait, they needed to get them away from all this pain before more could happen.

Familiars were able to control their Partner’s if needed for a limited time. The last time Hester did that with Hazel was without her consent so she didn’t last long. Now, Hazel was to allow it so that Hester could last longer. Since Familiars were immune to the effects of the Aura’s Cell, it should be easier for her to gain the upper hand in attacking.

Rosette chose the Pegasister side like Hazel and Hester and their friends, and that was coming useful. Bronies and Pegasisters of their age now were able to develop Equestrian Girl magic and can make them useful. Hazel rarely ever used hers and only practiced in private with Hester, but Rosette had been developing hers openly and could now be very advanced in this.

They were backstage again, and it was again Saturday. It was an easy task to snap Hazel out of her Hazlet manner. Now they just had to do the same to Spring and Trey. It was an easy task finding them since there wasn’t much of a business going on. The staff was a good amount so they weren’t needed yet in the kitchen.

“You sure about this?” Hazel asked.

“Just believe this will work, okay?” Rosette watched as the zombie-like brother and sister came close by.

Hazel nodded. She allowed her Hazlet manner to return, but now Hester was in control, and she fared better this time. With her Partner’s approval, this task is now easier for the Familiar to gain temporary control of her body. As Hester gained control over the body, she used the Hazlet manner for her own use.

Spring, in her Summer manner, spotted Rosette backstage with her sister, and saw her as a threat. Her eyes became like a cat’s, as her fangs sharpened. Hester did the same, but this time, she set her attack on Spring. The sisters grappled on to each other, but Hester soon gained the upper hand and pinned down her Partner’s sister.

“Now, Rosette!” she yelled as she held Spring in place.

Rosette nodded as she used her Equestria Girl magic to make a memory of Spring’s past appear. Hazel was able to see most of the events of Spring’s pain when she was awake, but if asleep was Hester’s duty.

Rosette used one that was the very last struggle that Spring ever put up before she succumbed and became a broken-down pawn of their mother. It was the memory of her mother making her and her boyfriend break-up.

________________________________________

“I don’t care what you think you love! You tell that boy to leave now and never come back!” Deceptive Beauty yelled at her daughter Spring Meadows. From the hallways, hiding behind the wall, was Hazel and Hester.

“But, mom, please!” Spring begged. “I love him!”

“No you don’t! I have already found a suitable husband for you! One richer and more handsome!”

“I don’t want to marry someone I don’t even know! If I want to marry, I want to marry for love!”

“If you love me, then you shall abandon that puny excuse of a man!”

“He may have given me more love than you ever did!”

Deceptive huffed before she threw death glare and slapped Spring across the face. She held her stinging check as it burned red. She looked up in tears at her mother, who still gave her a stare like death.

“You will leave that boy and do as I say” she told her sternly.

Not being able to control her emotions anymore, she let out a final yell before running upstairs to her room. She could’ve bumped into Hazel if Hester didn’t pull her out of the way. The angry mother chased after her daughter. There was some sort of crash sound as she ran up. Deceptive ran up to see what happened and it only made her even angrier. When she finally got in her room, she locked the door behind her before burying her face into the pillow.

“GET OUT OF THAT ROOM THIS INSTANT, YOUNG LADY!”

When Deceptive got no response, she began to kick at the door relentlessly. She showed no mercy. She yelled all the way as she kicked. The door was so damaged from the kicking that by the time it was over, there was a giant crack in the door and half the layer was now gone. It’s still there to this day but it covered by a poster.

Hazel knew the risks of what would happen if she went up to see anything, but her own curiosity got the best of her. When she went up, she saw what made the crashing sound a while back. The mirror of her mother was on the floor, all broken into practically a million pieces. No wonder she got so mad she destroyed half the door.

Hazel then noticed that her mother had seen her. Since her Familiar was in her, she was able to see through her mother’s eyes. What she found were rage and coldness. It was like looking into cold mirrors, and she couldn’t find herself in them.

Finally, her mother broke the silence. “Get the broom”

As Hazel went, she failed to notice that Hester had turned invisible and checked on Spring Meadows. She felt the last of her will to struggle for freedom and hope had dwindled. Ever since then, Spring had never been nothing more than a broken pawn. And it was all because of that day. The day that her mother made her unable to feel true love.

________________________________________

Spring felt a string of hope return as half of her soul was freed from the Aura’s Cell. It was not much, but it’s enough to keep her from going into that Summer-manner. Spring’s eyes returned to normal as her fangs went back into their hiding places. When Hester sensed it was safe, she let her go, allowing her to breathe.

Spring immediately broke down in tears as she sank to her knees. It was so unfair. Her mother made her forget that she was the reason she couldn’t freely love. She remembered that the next day, she did break up with her lover. She made her into his broken pawn that does her bidding by force.

“Oh Clyde…” she sobbed, smearing up her make-up.

Hester nodded with Rosette. One down, one to go.

________________________________________

They managed to handle Trey just fine. He was a bit harder to catch since he was both the eldest and he was strong. Though he didn’t really work out that much, he still delivered a punch on Hester that would keep Hazel’s jaw numb from pain. Atleast that would come in handy in later events. Still, they managed to get him to hold still with both efforts from Hester and Spring as Rosette finally made him remember also that day he gave up and hid from reality.

He was a tougher rock, but in the end, they got everyone on the same page. Whiz was no trouble as he was just a dog. They all confessed what Deceptive had done to them. Thought they may not last long with only half a soul, it was enough to hold off until the police would arrive. But before Rosette could make the call, Deceptive finally caught up on them.

She trapped what remained in Trey and Spring that would allow them to even leave the house, same for Hazel. Still, they were more resistant and the dog was now on their side. Deceptive knew she should do worse so she had them sent to the house, all with Rosette.

Not too frightening, but she was busy now. When she gets home, she will have her word and make sure to give them each a punishment worse than anything she had ever done. This time, however, she will also include Rosette, and make hers worse than theirs. And it won’t help that she casted a spell on the house that would prevent them from leaving or even getting a signal to call for help. In other words, when the sun’s down, they’re all doomed.