• Published 10th Jul 2012
  • 8,407 Views, 174 Comments

Apple of Another Color - MrTyreste



A human is sent to Equestria during a storm when he hides out in a barn.

  • ...
17
 174
 8,407

Cutie Mark Crusader Sleepover Yay!

It had been a few hours before we began walking back to the farm, but it's a shame the day was already coming to an end. It was sunset, and Applejack was walking beside me with the biggest grin on her face. I myself was happy, but I tried not to show it as much. On the inside however, I was happy as could possibly be.

"What's got you so happy, pardner?" I asked her, imitating her southern drawl. She didn't mind, in face she found it kind of cute from the way she giggled.


"Oh, ya'll know what's got me happy." She grinned.

"Geeze, am I really that good?" I wondered, considering she had spent the last hour alone at the pond trying to make out with me and hugging me.

"Considering ah've never done that before, yeah." She chuckled. "Ya know, Johnny, ah've been a real fool. Here ah thought you were a pervert like them other bronies, but ya'll turned out to be quite the gentleman."

"Aww, why thank ya kindly, ma'am." We both shared a few laughs as the farm came into view, as well as Twilight Sparkle, Big Macintosh, and Applebloom. Applebloom darted from Bic Mac's side and all but tackled me in a hug.

"Johnyy! I knew ya'll would be back!" She seemed happy to see me, despite all that had happened. "Ah tried and tried to tell Applejack that ya didn't do nothin to me, but she just wouldn't listen."

"Easy there, Applebloom. Everythin has been taken care of. Me and Johnny here are on very good terms now." She winked at me, and we both ended up blushing a bit.

"Mah sister ain't pregnant is she?" Big Macintosh said sternly.

"No!" We both said in unison.

"Sounds like someone had a very decent evening." Twilight Sparkle chuckled. "So Applejack, tell me all about it. Was it any fun?" Applejack looked up for a while wondering what to say as she adjusted her hat and smiled.

"Oh, it was great, Twi. Me and Johnny played around for a while at mah old watering hole, we saw who could make the biggest splash, hold their breath the longest, and then we talked for a while about some stuff. And then we.." She blushed a bit more as she tilted her hat down to hide her eyes.

"What?" Twilight asked quizzically.

"We um, kissed...a lot." Applejack blushed and giggled as she looked over to me.

"Well then." Twilight smirked and gave me a slight nudge with her hoof. "Sounds like you did more than make amends, Johnny." She giggled. "Oh, Applejack, there's something you need to-"

"Hi Applejack!" Two small fillies darted past us and joined Applebloom. "Cutie Mark Crusader Sleepover at Applejack's!" Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo exclaimed as they hopped around Applejack in excitement.

"What is this thing?" Sweetie Belle pointed at me with a confused expression on her face. Well thanks, I wanted to say, but I just kinda smiled nervously. I had forgotten that not many ponies had seen a human aside from the Mane Six and the Princesses from time to time.

"Guys, this is Johnny, the human I was tellin ya'll about." Applebloom explained. "He and my sister just got back from a date."

"Your sister went on a date with that guy?" Scootaloo tilted her head, looking at me like I was some kind of freak. Not gonna lie, I kinda wanted to punt her at this point. "He looks kinda funny, though."

"Well, Ah like him." Applejack glared at Scootaloo. "Now when did this sleepover thing get planned?" She wondered, because I didn't hear anything about it the other day, and apparently neither did she.

"Umm..." Big Macintosh muttered.

"Oh for pete's sake, you said yes didn't you?" She glared at her brother as though he had just committed a murder and tried to hide the body in an apple cellar.

"Eeeyup..." He said sheepishly. Applejack rolled her eyes and groaned. I wondered where I was going to sleep, seeing as how my first idea was to climb into the clubhouse. Then the idea that all the fanfics about Scootaloo living there might be true hit me and I decided against it. Perhaps I would just go to the library with Twilight until tomorrow, since in all the episodes I've ever seen of the show the Apple family doesn't exactly have a guest room.

"Hey Applejack, can I ask you somethin?" I turned to her. "Where do I sleep?" She paused for a moment before adjusting her hat again.

"Why don't you sleep with me?" She said. "Uh, not in the sleep with as in sex kinda sleep, I mean-" She hurried through her words embarresed before I stopped her. "I mean, there's room for two." She grinned sheepishly. Well this was a surprise, I never thought I'd end up sleeping with Applejack.

---

"Alright, fillies are in their clubhouse, everypony is in bed. Looks like it's just us two who are awake." She pulled her hat off and set it down on her dresser. "Ah swear ah never wear half these clothes." She chuckled as she pulled the ties out of her hair to let her golden mane flow freely.

"Oh wow." I said. I had never seen Applejack with her hair down before.

"What? Ah don't let mah hair down for just anypony, but you're not just anypony." She winked as she motioned for me to go to bed. "Don't get no ideas, though." She gave me a playful stare that seemed a bit stern as well. "This ain't no invitation to jump mah flank or nothin, ya hear?"

"Loud and clear." I told her. I stripped down to my shorts and jumped onto the good-sized bed. It was very comfortable. Applejack's room seemed just like a girl's room, with its bed, dresser, and even a mirror. The walls were painted a lovely shade of green that complimented the hardwood floor beneath.

"Hey Applejack."

"Yeah?" She slid into the bed beside me.

"You don't think I'm funny looking, do you?" I asked her, still a bit insecure about what Scootaloo had said. I had no idea how she could possibly have any sort of attraction to me, nor did I know how I could have any attraction to her.

"Well no, honestly ah find you quite handsome. Ah mean, ya act and smell just like any colt in Ponyville, not to mention you're sweet and pretty brave, a hard worker..." She turned to me and smiled, her quiet green eyes staring into mine. "Ah mean, ah really like you." She smiled and kissed me on the nose. I returned the favor and kissed her on the lips as she returned it. She didn't want to stop as her eyes closed while she kissed me. I don't think she ever wanted to leave my side, and part of me didn't want to leave hers.

"Goodnight, Johnny." She smiled as she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight." I said with a yawn and held her close to me. The peace didn't last long as Granny Smith's hollering shot through the night and jolted us both up out of the bed.

"Help!" A voice came from outside. "Somepony help! The girls are gone!"

Oh no...