• Published 10th Jul 2012
  • 1,435 Views, 20 Comments

The Adventures Of Henry Hoof In Equestria - destinedjagold



a sequel of my first MLP: FiM fanfic (http://www.fimfiction.net/story/34650/Changeling---Henry-Hoof)

  • ...
1
 20
 1,435

Chapter 14 - Stolen Rainbow

The train to PonyVille has already arrived a few minutes before the sun started to climb the heavenly sky.
The passengers who wanted to visit the said town has already entered the train, except for a group of ponies, who were all waiting for a dark-blue unicorn a few hooves in front of them.

The said unicorn, however, was feeling so downhearted to head back home. He could not even raise his own head to face the brown mare standing before him.
Beside the mare's forehooves was a sobbing gray filly, who is trying her best to accept what she just learned.

Midnight is going back to PonyVille, with no specific date of his return. The previous evening, he promised the brown mare to return, wealthy enough to support him, her, and her filly.
But how in Equestria will he achieve such goal if he didn't even finish basic education when he was still a filly?
He was lucky enough that he was hired in PonyVille as the town's mailpony.
The said town require little qualifications, however.

The previous evening, the unicorn failed to provide himself with sleep, for he was busy thinking of ways to be with this mare.
In between his thoughts, however, he also asked himself a few things...
...why is he trying so hard to be with this mare?
...of all mares...why does it had to be her?
Unfortunately, even after the rest of his company woke up, he failed to answer his own questions.
Though he settled on a few facts...
...he loves her.
...he wants her.
...he needs her.
...and he wants to be with her in every second of his life.
...and he...and he's...

The unicorn shook his head slowly.

"All aboard!"
Announced the earth pony conductor, who was standing near the opened door of the train.

The train has already started shaking a bit, preparing to move as its engine was fed with coal by two earth ponies in the engine car.

"Midnight..." Aurora slowly said.
She did not want to admit it, but she is hurt, seeing him looking like that.

"You should go, Midnight..."
Melody slowly said, her voice, clear signs of sadness.

Her father was waiting impatiently on a carriage. That sparked a small anger on the unicorn's heart.

Daybreak, Snow Flake, Aurora and Sunset had slowly walked inside the train, leaving the changeling-disguised-green-alicorn pony and the dark-blue unicorn.

Midnight closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and let out a heavy sigh.
He slowly opened his eyes, and his gaze immediately landed on the small sobbing filly.
He flashed a weak smile as he leaned down to meet her level.
He lifted a hoof and gently rubbed the filly's head.
"There there..."
He quietly said.
"...I'll be back, I promise..."

The filly could only manage a weak nod.

Midnight then rose up, and slowly wrapped a hoof around the mare's neck, giving her a small hug.
Melody returned the hug.

"Bye Midnight..."
The mare softly whispered.

He angrily closed his eyes, wishing he wouldn't leave.
"Yeah...bye..."
He whispered back.

He was about to broke the hug when Melody unwrapped her hooves around his neck, but instead of returning them on the ground, she slowly slides her hooves from the unicorn's nape, reaching to his cheeks.

Midnight returned his hooves on the ground while Melody has both her front hooves on his cheeks.
To be honest, he finds this whole situation rather awkward.
Why is she holding his che---

Melody, after she convinced herself, pulled Midnight's head towards her, and as quick as she did it, their lips have found the other.

Midnight was startled for a brief moment before he returned the kiss.
Unlike the previous kisses he had with other mares, this one however, has a different...feeling to it, that Midnight could not understand, but he knew one thing, that this was all true, all okay, all...right.

The train let out a whistle, signalling the passengers that the train will soon depart.

Melody sadly ended the kiss, and wrapped her hooves around the unicorn once again.
Midnight returned the hug once more.

They broke their hug afterwards, and after saying their sad goodbyes, Midnight leened down and gave the filly a hug before he walked inside the train.
Henry sadly followed the unicorn inside the train.

Midnight sat beside the wide window of the train in the passenger car, sadly staring at the two female ponies.
He slowly waved a hoof goodbye, and the small filly did the same.

Henry sat beside him, and soon, the train started to move.

Midnight tried to see them for as long as he could, until the train could no longer provide the required angle to let him see them.
Try as he might, he could not hold a few tears run down from his eyes.

Daybreak, Snow Flake, Aurora and Sunset, who were sitting on different couches, could not help but feel sad and worried about Midnight.

The train was now slowly moving towards a tunnel through the mountain, which will lead them down to the base of the mountain.

Midnight shifted his head from the window to the foot of the back of the wide chair in front of him, emotions running wild inside his heart, and thoughts rioting inside his mind.
Henry could clearly notice his troubled and confused state, and he wants to help in some way possible, but he could not land a way to help him feel any better, except for one thing, and one thing only.

Midnight slowly shifted his gaze on the window, or to be specific, on the lock of the window.
Staring at the lock made him remember the previous time he stared at the thing.
It was during the time when he was going to PonyVille for the very first time. He did not regret his decision of staying inside the train.
Now however, he is confused if he should redo that course of action once again, or not...
If he does go back to PonyVille, he will certainly miss the mare that, even though he still could not believe it, he loves the most.
But if he decides to stay in Canterlot, though very unlikely now that he's inside the train, he will miss his brother, his annoying little sister, his father, though he's not really spending that much time with him unlike Daybreak, and Henry.

He let out a frustrated sigh as an earth pony conductor reached their chairs to check their tickets.
As the conductor was busy with Henry's ticket, Midnight levitated his ticket, and stared at it for a brief moment.

The train ticket was the very first thing he obtained from anypony who he did not forced them to.
And it somehow made him feel better at that time, and since then, he have started to appreciate the things he earned.

But now, he has finally earned the love of a mare, and he's going to let it be taken away from him?
A flash of anger rose in his face.

"Your ticket, sir?"

Midnight casted a glance on the conductor, who was waiting boringly for his ticket, and Henry was looking rather confused as to why the unicorn suddenly grinned.

And in an instant, Midnight ripped his ticket in half, and throwing them to the ground, startling both the conductor and the alicorn.

"Oh no," Midnight said, still grinning, "does this mean I'm a stowaway?"
And he quickly slid the window open as the train went inside the tunnel, dimming the car a bit.

"Midnight!?"
Daybreak yelled as he noticed what was going on.

Midnight shot him and the rest an apologetic smile.
"Sorry, but my heart has other plans."
And with that, he jumped through the opened window.

He rolled on the ground, and stopped as soon as he hit the tunnel's walls.

Henry poked his head out, and after seeing the crazy unicorn slowly standing on his hooves, he smiled as he took a deep breath.
"Don't forget to write, you crazy unicorn!"

"Will do!"
Midnight yelled as he began to run out of the tunnel.

He ran as fast as he could, jumping back on the station, and ignoring the startled and confused looks of the ponies that he passes by.
Nothing was more important now. He already made a decision, and he's going to see through it that he'll get what he's aiming for, and nopony's going to stop him.

Say what the ponies want, but he will not care, so long as he listens to his heart.
'The heart is vulnerable to change'
Those words echoed in his mind as he dashed, dodging the carriages on the road, and ignoring the shocked and angry cries of the drivers.

He could not even believe that he has changed, just by simply following what he believes is right.
And right now, seeing the mare he dearly loved, slowly walking down the carriage in front of her home, he'll continue to change for the better, for the mare, and for her filly, who gasped as soon as she saw him.

The mare's father was also as surprised to see him standing there.
He's old, yes, but he was sure that the unicorn went inside the train!

"Midnight?"
Melody asked after her filly informed her, her voice sounding a bit doubtful that the stallion was in the area.

Hearing his name from his angelic mare eased his tired body, as he slowly let his hooves walk on the snowy ground towards the mare.

"Hey Melody..."
He said after reaching the three ponies, and quickly wrapping his hooves around the startled mare.

"But I thought--"

"Hush, I'm here, aren't I?"
He let out a weak laugh as the mare returned the hug, still confused.

Their hug broke after hearing the mare's father cough a bit.
"So, let me get this straight... You're going to stay, no matter what I say, won't you?"

"Eeyup."
Midnight simply said, chuckling a bit. Big Macintosh's ways of replying was contagious, he had to admit.
"Don't worry, I'll go find a job."

The black earth pony sighed in frustrated defeat.
"Fine... But you're sleeping on the couch."

Melody could not help but smile, now that the stallion who loves her will stay.
Octavia hopped around the snow-covered street. She was happy now that Midnight will stay with them.

---

A month had passed since Midnight stayed in Canterlot. The unicorn had sent them letters at least twice a week.
His first few days made him land on a job, and though he should be happy, he's not quite excited to be working as, again, a mailpony.
It was the only work he could manage to land, and he should be thankful for getting the said job.
At least he could go around the city, and meet some mares along the way, though he swore to no longer spend a night with any of them, now that his heart belonged to a certain mare, and her filly, of course.
He's still not liking the fact that the little filly decided to call him her dad.
He's not sure if she's doing it because she really wanted a father, or simply doing it to tease him.
And Melody's father is still as heartless as ever, and decided to leave them two weeks after Midnight stayed, for his unannounced business trip in Las Pegasus.
He didn't care. It only provided him to bond with them more, especially during weekends.

However, after Melody's father left them, she started to feel as useless as ever.
Being useless is something the mare does not want to be.
Who will be there to help her go around a two-storey house?
Who will help her go to places in Canterlot to perform?
Though she's blind, she's still quite famous for her music.

But even so, Melody and Midnight were both glad that Octavia was there for her.
Though still young, she already understood the situation, and was willing to do her best to help.

Thankful as he might be for her, it's not good for the filly to not start school.
At least it is still winter. He still has a lot of time to save up to send her to school, but if she does start, who will be there for Melody?

---

During the month of Midnight's absence, Henry has already finished writing chapter two of the third book of the Daring Do series.
He had to stop writing though, for tomorrow, he needs to ride a train to Fillydelphia to attend another convension.
He wrote a letter to inform both Ember and Flame, and he received a reply two days later that they're excited to see him once again.

He turned to see Aurora, who was sitting on the small couch on the first floor of the library, busy reading the second Daring Do book.

---

Ever since Midnight left to be with Melody, Aurora had a rather sad mood during the first few days after they returned in PonyVille.
Try as her family might, there was really nothing they could do to help her feel better, until Pinkie Pie started bugging her all day during the last day of her sad days.
The little pink earth pony tried her best to cheer her up, and it eventually made the orange filly giggle while the earth pony was juggling cupcakes while on a unicycle.

She thanked the earth filly soon after, and since then, she's feeling okay now, though she still misses Midnight.

---

A week before Henry goes to Fillydelphia, Snow Flake went to Manehattan to attend a singing contest, and Daybreak went with her.
Rose insisted that they'll stay inside her mansion while they were in the city.

---

And as Henry rode the train to Fillydelphia, Aurora took over the library, and her mother decided to help her out.
Though it was winter, thre were still a number of ponies visiting the library, either borrowing or returning books, or staying inside the library to read some of the available books.

----------

Chapter 14 - The Stolen Rainbow

Flame and Coal were seated on the steps of the stairs of Fillydelphia Train Station, awaiting the arrival of the train from PonyVille.
A quiet whistle of a train from afar wiped the bored faces of the two earth ponies as they eagerly stood up.
Coal, being a filly, could not see the train from the large crowd of ponies in the station.
Flame picked him up and settled him down on his back.

As soon as the train arrived in the station, Flame waved a hoof at the train, and Henry, despite the large crowd, was able to notice the waving hoof from the sea of ponies.
He smiled as he worked his way towards them.

"Welcome back, Henry sir!"
Flame greeted the green alicorn.

Henry returned the greeting, and greeted the small pony as well.
"Where's Ember? Is she okay?"

The earth ponies nodded their heads as the three of them started climbing up the stairs.
"She's fine. No need ta worry, Henry sir."

"Drop the sir, please..."
Henry laughed a bit.

"Well, if ya say so then."

---

"Howdy y'all!"
The small AppleJack greeted the ponies as she went inside the library.

She knows that she should be quiet inside, but since the library was full of noises from the ponies inside, she decided to add her own.
No one seemed to mind however, except for her companion.

"AppleJack!"
Rarity yelled, staring angrily at her.
"Where are your manners? We're inside a library!"

"Look who's talking."
AppleJack chuckled, making the white unicorn filly blush from humiliation.

"Good morning you two."
Aurora greeted them.
"How may I help you?"

"Hey Aurora," AppleJack greeed back, "don't trouble yerself, we're just here lookin' fer Rainbow."

Rarity nodded in agreement.
"We haven't seen her for a while."

Aurora started digging inside her mind.
"Huh... Come to think of it, no, I haven't seen her ever since winter started..."

AppleJack and Rarity shared a worried look at each other.

"Why?" Aurora asked.
"Is something wrong?"

"Well, we're just kinda worried, is'all."

"Oh," Aurora said, who suddenly smiled after remembering something.
"why not go and ask Fluttershy?"

Two pegasus stallions perked their ears up, secretly eavesdropping the three ponies' conversation as they are browsing for a book.

"Uncle Henry said that she and Rainbow are close friends."
Aurora finished.

"Huh, I haven't thought about that."
Rarity said, feeling a bit ashamed.

"Well alrighty then, let's head over to Fluttershy's!"
AppleJack announced, and the two fillies turned to exit the library.
"Thanks Aurora!"
AppleJack said as she turned her head over her shoulder and waving a hoof goodbye at the orange pegasus.

Aurora quietly waved back, and then she closed the door.

The two pegasi stallions looked at each other, and both nodded their heads, as if they have agreed on something.

---

"Five two seven, East Solar Street..."
Midnight said to himself as he looked around the doors of the houses in the street he was walking on.
He was staring at the numbers on the houses' doors.
'Five two one... Two two...three...four...ah!'
He smiled as he finally found the house, which was on the other side of the street.

A quick glance left and right, he crossed the street, heading towards the house.
He used his magic to both lift the letter and to open the mailbox.

After inserting the letter inside and closing the mailbox, he looked at the letters inside his saddlebag, and sighed in frustration.

"A few more to go..."
He whispered, and lifted the letters, reading the addresses to see if there are letters that needed to be delivered in the street where he currently was.

He found one, and returned the rest as he slowly walked towards the next address.

---

Daybreak and Snow Flake were having breakfast inside the large dining room with Rose, her husband, and Gold.
They have been staying inside the mansion for a week, but they're still feeling nervous being inside the place, no matter how many times Rose tells them to ease up.

"So Snow," Rose said, "how's the contest?"

Snow Flake smiled slightly.
"I-it's fine. They'll announce the winners later this afternoon."

"I see." Rose replied.
"But why did it take them a week though?"

"There were a lot of contestants."
Daybreak answered.
"A lot..."

Rose chuckled.
"Must have been fun. Sad I got no talent in singing."

"You got that right."
Golden Time laughed, receiving an angry glare from Rose.
"Even inside the bathroom, you sound terrible."

Gold and the blue earth pony shared a laugh.

"Angle, not you too."

"Sorry hun..."

Rose grumbled as Snow Flake and Daybreak chuckled.

---

A carriage stopped in front of the large building in Fillydelphia.
Henry, Flame and Coal went off of the carriage.
The alicorn paid the drivers, and the trio began walking up the stairs.

Henry inhaled a gentle falling snow flake, making him stop and sneeze.

"Gesundheit."
Flame said as he and Coal turned to see the alicorn.

"Thanks."
Henry rubbed his nose, smiling a bit.

The green alicorn turned his head left and right, and spotted a few fillies playing in the street.
He started walking towards the door, but stopped and quickly glanced at the fillies on the street once more.
Or to be specific, he locked his gaze on a very familiar cyan coated pegasus filly with a rainbow-colored mane and tail.

"R-Rainbow Dash?"

The fillies stopped and stared at the shocked green alicorn pony.

---

Midnight was about to slip the letter inside the mailbox of a pretty simple yet elegant house when the door of the said house slowly opened, revealing an old unicorn mare, who smiled as she saw the mailpony.

"Good morning, dear sir."

Midnight smiled warmly. There has no one that ever greeted him before while doing his job as a mailpony in Canterlot.
It really filled his heart with warmth.
"Good morning, beautiful."

The old mare chuckled a bit.
She was about to walk outside when a very young voice called her attention from inside the house.
After a few nods, she walks a few steps to the side, to give way for a...cyan pegasus filly...with a rainbow-colored mane and tail...

"Rainbow Dash?"
Midnight said, completely shocked after seeing the very elegant and lady-like young cyan pegasus.
"W-what are you doing here?"

---

An earth pony butler excused his interruption.
"Pardon me, Madam. The young master's friends are outside. Shall I welcome them inside?"

Rose smiled as she nodded.

"No need!"
But Golden Time quickly jumped off of his seat and ran towards the door.

The ponies in the dining area stared at the excited filly opening the front door, greeting his friends.

Out of the four of Gold's friends, one of them shocked both Snow Flake and Daybreak.
The two unicorns looked at each other in confusion, and then back at the fillies, who were about to head out.

"Isn't that...Rainbow Dash?"
Snow Flake asked.

Daybreak shook his head slowly.
He is not sure as well.

But both indeed saw the filly right.
Cyan coat, and rainbow mane and tail.

---

After a few knocks, the door of a cottage outside the Everfree Forest opened, revealing a smiling yellow pegasus filly.

"Howdy Fluttershy!"
AppleJack greeted.
"Is R.D. 'round here?"

Fluttershy quickly frowned.

---

The fillies stopped and stared at the green alicorn. Their faces sharing confusion.
They then stared at their cyan pegasus friend, and then back at the alicorn.

"Are...you referring to our friend Rainbow Streak?"

Henry blinked.
"Rainbow...Streak?"
He asked, clearly oblivious to two pegasus stallions landing quietly behind him.

---

"Excuse me," began the rainbow-maned filly, looking rather confused at the unicorn mailpony, "but are you maybe refering to me?"

Not only does she look high-class, but her voice and her tone and the way she spoke as well...does not resemble the Rainbow Dash.
Is this a prank?
"What the hay are you up to, Dash?"

"Your words are such a disrespect in the presence of two mares."
The rainbow-maned filly said, raising her nose proud.
"Keep tha up, and you'll earn yourself a foul-mouthed cutie mark. But I'll let it slip, if you however, address me with my proper name."

"And..."
Midnight has no idea what is going on.
"...that would be?"

"My name, dear sir, is Rainbow Grace."

"Rainbow Grace?"
He blinked twice, confused, and stared at the old mare on the door.

The old mare's smile and nod confirmed that the young cyan pegasus is not the pegasus back in PonyVille...is it?

Two pegasi stallions landed behind the mailpony, but Midnight payed it no mind.

---

Fluttershy let out a surprised gasp, making her two friends wonder what made the yellow pegasus act that way until they noticed that they were now under a large shadow coming from behind them.

Turning around, they saw two large pegasi stallions, looking straight at the pegasus filly.

"We have heard that a cyan pegasus filly with a rainbow mane and tail is here."
Said one of the stallions, his voice sounding moderate and calm.

"Uh... I ah..."
Fluttershy could not bring herself to speak after setting out a squeek.

The two stallions looked at each other, arching an eyebrow, and they returned their gazes on the fillies.

---

Snow Flake, Daybreak, Accurate Angle and Rose Hammer resumed eating until they heard a group of fillies' screams on the front yard.

The four immediately rushed outside, only to witness the fillies screaming in fear as two large pegasi stallions were holding on the unconscious cyan pegasus filly, where blood was streaming down from her head.

As the two pegasi stallions took flight, Daybreak tried to stop them by enveloping them with his magic.

Though they temporarily stopped in mid-air, they easily broke free from his magic, sending a massive and painful wave back to the yellow unicorn.

"D-darn it..."
Daybreak quietly said as he fell towards the ground, only to be caught by Snow Flake in time.

Rose quickly ran towards the streets, trying to spot a police pony before running towards the police station.

---

"What do you think you're doing!?"
Rarity exclaimed as the two pegasi stallions went inside Fluttershy's cottage, and started searching the place.

"Now that ain't proper!"
AppleJack shouted back, but both fillies were ignored.

Fluttershy only hid behind her mane, trembling from fear.

---

Whatever happened was just too fast for Henry to register it in his mind.
Flame however, reacted quickly, after the two pegasi stallions pounded the cyan pegasus filly to unconsciousness.

The fillies cried out of fear as the pegasi stallions quickly grabbed the cyan filly and took flight.
However, Flame got a hold of one of the stallion's tail by his mouth as two unicorn security ponies of the establishment rushed towards them.

Not wanting to waste time, the captured pegasi stallion delivered a powerful kick on Flame's face, sending him down on the ground as he lost his grip.

Before the pegasi stallions could fly away further, Henry snapped back on his senses, levitated his hat to reveal his glowing horn, and fired a thin ray of brown magic, hitting one of the stallion's wing, causing him to fall back to the ground, and landed on a carriage.

The other pegasi who was on the air quickly flew away, barely dodging the green alicorn's follow-up attack.

Henry flapped his wings to give chase, but the pegasi already hid himself in the thick clouds above.

---

"Oh no..."
Fluttershy whispered as one of the pegasi stallions went to the second floor.

"I can't stand this no more!"
AppleJack stomped a hoof on the wooden floor, glaring at the pegasus stallion who was searching around the kitchen.

"AppleJack..."
Rarity whispered, catching the angry earth pony's attention.
"You're a strong pony. Can you run and call the police in town, perhaps?"

True, she's strong, but she is not about to abandon the place.
But she took a note of the serious look on the unicorn filly's eyes.
"Fine."
AppleJack whispered back and quickly ran back to town.

"Worry not, Fluttershy..."
Rarity whispered as she eyed the living room, and flashed a confident smile after spotting something useful.
"...let me handle these ruffians."

---

Two pegasi stallions walked pass Midnight, and were approaching the cyan pegasus, which stared at them confused.

Midnight shook his head in defeat, and was about to turn around and leave when he saw one of the pegasi stallion lift his hoof in the air, and delivered a powerful slap on the cyan filly's cheek, losing her consciousness completely.

"What the...!?"
Midnight quickly exclaimed, catching a few ponies' attention around.

"Police! Police!"
Yelled a few ponies in the area as the two pegasi stallions took flight, carrying the cyan unconscious pegasus filly.

Quickly looking around, Midnight spotted a garden hose near the front door of the cyan pegasus.
Using his magic, he quickly levitated and wrapped the hose around one of the pegasi stallion's hind hoof, cancelling the stallion's progress of flying further.

"Please help! Help!"
Cried the old mare as winged royal guards appeared from a distance.

Sensing trouble, one of the pegasi stallions dove down and tackled the startled mailpony.
Midnight lost his grip on the hose, freeing the pegasi, and continued their escape with haste.

The royal guards gave chase as Midnight could not find the strength to stand, but instead brought a hoof on his forehead, and rubbing it slowly.

---

The vision of the pegasus stallion, who was about to open the lower drawers of the kitchen sink, became black, as he felt a silk-like clothing forcefully wrapped around his head, and soon, around his hooves and wings.

Rarity used her magic to levitate the sofa's clothing and some pillow cases, and wrap them around the pegasus stallion. She quickly began to tie the clothings in place as the pegasus stallion struggled to break free.
The stallion's physical strength in attempting to escape is making it difficult for the little Rarity to focus and bring her strength in her magic.

The pegasus stallion, losing his balance, fell to the wooden floor, making a loud noise that startled both Fluttershy and the other stallion in the second floor.

A white bunny suddenly rushed to the kitchen, grabbed a hold of a frying pan near the sink, and jumped towards the head of the stallion.
Just before the white rabbit lands, he slammed the base of the frying pan on the pegasus' head, creating a very painful noise which sent shivers down Fluttershy and Rarity's spines.

"No!"
Echoed a scream of a very familiar cyan pegasus filly from the second floor.
"I don't wanna go back!"
Rainbow Dash yelled as the stallion found her underneath the piles of clothes in Fluttershy's wardrobe.
She tried to fly away, but a strong hoof grabbed a hold of her tail.
"Lemme go!"
She continued to flap her wigs, desperately trying to escape.

The stallion slowly rose his other free front hoof.

"Rainbow! Rarity! Fluttershy!"
Yelled a voice from a distance.
Aurora was furiously flying towards the cottage, behind her were AppleJack and police ponies consisting of two earth ponies, two unicorns and three pegasi ponies.

Hearing Rainbow Dash's yells, Rarity, despite feeling tired, rushed towards the second floor, only to reach in time to witness a large and powerful hoof decend upon the back of the cyan pegasus' head, which almost made the filly lose her consciousness.

Rainbow Dash was hanging on the hoof of a large pegasus stallion as she tried to fight to remain conscious, but the warm and aching pain behind her head, and a blurry and dizzy sight is making it difficult.

Rarity, out of anger, summoned her magic around the clothes inside the wardrobe, and she began to mummify the stallion.

In the kitchen, the clothes were ripped apart as the stallion regain his strength. The white bunny was about to strike with his frying pan on his paws, but decided to run and escape an earth shaking hoof that was suppose to squish the white fluff, but instead, it created a crater on the wooden floor.

"Angel!"
Fluttershy, who thought of the worse, quickly rose up and flew straight towards the stallion to save her bunny.
She however, quickly found herself slammed on the walls of the house as a powerful hoof slapped her out of the way.
Losing a lot of air in her lungs, she fell back on the floor, unconscious.

Witnessing his caretaker in that state struck the white rabbit with fear as he quickly rushed towards her.

As the mummified pegasus stallion lose his grip on Rainbow Dash, the other pegasus stallion landed behind the startled white unicorn filly.
As soon as she turned, she was swept out of the way, slamming on the wall near the window, almost losing her consciousness.

Fear struck the cyan filly's heart and mind.

"Fly, R-Rainbow..."
Rarity managed to voice out before falling unconscious.

Just before a hoof managed to grab a hold on the cyan pegasus, Rainbow Dash flew upward, and flew straight towards the window where Rarity was.
"Sorry Rarity..."
She whispered back as soon as she crashed through the window, flying straight to the nearby forest.

The window crash startled Aurora, AppleJack and the police ponies, who all stopped outside the fences of the cottage.
Rainbow Dash flew towards the nearby forest, leaving a faint rainbow trail on her path.
Soon, two pegasi stallions flew out of the same window, and gave chase of the cyan pegasus.

"That's them!"
AppleJack yelled as she pointed a hoof at the stallions.

---

She has heard all the rumors, stories and myths, but none of those came into her mind. The only thing in Rainbow Dash's mind at the moment was to run, fly, and escape her pursuers.
Her head aching, and her vision slightly blurry, but she disregarded those and continued to flap her wings furiously, sending her in great speed as she swayed and dodged every tree, every hanging branch, and every hanging vines in the gloomy forest.

A flash of light blinded her for a moment as lightning cracked the dark clouds above the Everfree Forest, and it was eventually followed by an earth shaking roar of thunder.
That single moment of blindness almost made her crash towards a tree.

She kept going. She kept flying.
But no matter how fast she flew around the forest, she knew that her pursuers are close behind her.
Tears began to form on her eyes, but tried to blink them away.

She thought that leaving Cloudsdale and stay in PonyVille would finally bring her peace.
How wrong was she, and now, she let her friends be hurt because of her.
If, however, by some miracle, she could escape, then she'll beg for her friends' forgiveness.

Another flash of lightning blinded her vision, and as quickly as it appeared, so was to regaining her vision, only to see in front of her...

---

"No..."
AppleJack said bitterly as she stopped just as she was about to enter the forest.

Above the sea of trees, she and the rest of the ponies saw the two pegasi stallions, escaping the place with haste, and with them was the unconscious cyan pegasus filly.

Even though the two pegasi stallions flew straight to the thunderous clouds above the Everfree Forest, the three pegasi police ponies flapped their wings, taking speed in pursuing the criminals.

"No!"
AppleJack fiercely stomped a hoof on the snow-covered ground.
"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

The furious filly stopped as she felt a hoof on her shoulder, coming from the sad Aurora.
AppleJack shut her eyes, trying to fight back the tears.