• Published 15th Apr 2017
  • 7,513 Views, 99 Comments

The Sun and the Shy - Knight Light



When Sunset finds another student from from school beaten and hiding in an alley, she does the only thing she can, she takes the girl home with her. Can one wounded soul heal another and save Sunset from the hate deep inside?

  • ...
9
 99
 7,513

Friday pt. 2

“You have to frickin be kidding me!” Sunset grumbled under her breath as a tic appeared in her eye. Standing in front of her blushing furiously was Fluttershy pulling at the hem of a shirt Sunset loaned her to sleep in for the night. Sunset wasn’t small in any regard when it came to her bust size, though she wasn’t huge either. And she surely wasn’t gigantic which was the only word Sunset could use to describe the extremely well endowed girl before her. Thanks to the larger volume of her bust, the shirt was riding up higher giving a teasing peak with every movement of her panties.

“I don’t mean to be a bother, but do you maybe have some shorts or a skirt I can borrow?” Fluttershy squeaked out while trying to avoid looking directly into Sunset’s eyes. A part of her wanted to lick her lips and deny the simple request, yet she just couldn’t do it. She couldn’t say no to the girl after already going through so much and now seemingly feeling humiliated standing before Sunset in such a state of dress. Maybe she shouldn’t have told the girl to come out of the bathroom after having a shower to prove that it wasn’t as bad as Fluttershy thought only to have it actually be worse.

“At least they should fit you. Sheesh, I’m surprised you don’t have a bad back.” Sunset grumbled heading back into her room, feeling a little jealous like most other girls in the locker room. The thought brought Sunset up short as she pulled out a pair of shorts with a drawstring for Fluttershy to easily adjust. The fear of everything made sense now, but Fluttershy also seemed scared or ashamed to dress or shower in front of the other girls. The realization made Sunset actually worry that there may be even more going on.

Hoping she was wrong Sunset tossed the girl the black shorts as she walked back out from her room to have Fluttershy barely catch them. Sunset had to admire the curves on the girl before her, she always had, but seeming them like this was just surreal and made her fight off any feelings she was feeling. Not that she was in love with the girl, but anyone attracted to girls would be feeling a huge amount of attraction with such a beauty dressed in such a way before them.

“Fluttershy, don’t get upset or take this the wrong way, but has anyone ever…well…touch you…like…” Sunset started to ask, making motions with her hand trying to get the right words out.

“NO! I mean no, never. I’m still...still…I’m still a virgin.” Fluttershy squeaked out looking as if she may meltdown at any second from the bright red now filling her cheeks as she clutched the shorts to her. Taking a deep breath she quickly slipped them on making Sunset turn her head all of a sudden. Well, it may have taken a few moments once she had a nice view down the top of Fluttershy’s borrowed top, but turn away she did.

“I kind of see why you act the way you do, with being abused like this.” Sunset sighed as she tried to cover up the fact that she just had a great view. She couldn’t help feeling a little perverted at the way things were going, or the traitorous feelings of her body, but she wasn’t a pervert. Nor was she the type to take advantage of somebody in Fluttershy’s situation despite hating every single person at the damned school. Sure she could have paid to gone to Crystal Prep, but if she did she couldn’t get revenge on those Celestia loved and prove that she was better.

“I get called things and I get hit, but I’ve never been touched that way.” Fluttershy said with a little more conviction in her voice this time. Sunset was still unsure if she should believe the claim seeing how Fluttershy was so shy about her body. It was easier to believe that things may have happened if she was being abused physically and emotionally. Being sexually abused wasn’t a far stretch with all things considered.

“Hold on, I think the pizza is here.” Sunset said as the landline started ringing. Usually if anyone was calling her they would use her cell as the only ones who ever used this phone were the few friends she had in the complex and the security. Picking up the handset she found out she was right before telling the guard to escort the delivery man up the elevator.

“That’s the pizza?” Fluttershy asked as a small rumble escaped her stomach at the thought of not only eating, but eating a guilty pleasure that Sunset ordered while Fluttershy was in the shower.

“Yeah, go ahead and grab a seat on the couch. Find something to watch if you want, I’ll be right back with the food.” Sunset said as she grabbed some money and left through the sliding glass door. A few minutes later she came back carrying several boxes and a few bags which she dropped on the coffee table before the couch noticing that the TV wasn’t on.

“Wow, you ordered a lot!” Fluttershy gasped seeing the spread of food before her.

“Well yeah, this will likely be dinner tomorrow night too.” Sunset said meaning that she intended to finish the leftovers then. Breakfast too most likely, but those details could be settled in the morning. She pulled out two black containers with clear plastic lids and handed each of them one along with a bottle of Pepsi from a six pack out of another bag. There were paper plates, plastic utensils and napkins in another bag while the boxes had bread sticks, cinnamon bites and a large pepperoni pizza. “Go ahead, help yourself.”

Fluttershy cracked open her plastic container finding a salad topped with roast chicken with a pack of ranch dressing inside which she eagerly drowned the poor salad in before taking a bite as Sunset pulled a slice of pizza from the box that held it. Fluttershy soon took a couple slices herself as the two enjoyed their meal in silence for a few minutes before Fluttershy finally broke the silence.

“Sunset, I really meant it when I said nobody has ever touched me like that.” Fluttershy sighed.

“Why are you so afraid in the locker room then? I mean if I had your body I’d proudly be showing it off in front of the other girls there.” Sunset said after washing down her food with a swig of soda. Sunset wanted to smack herself at first as she said that out loud realizing that Fluttershy wasn’t her, and while she was scared from her home life she still had a shy personality. Of course she wouldn’t want to flaunt anything like Sunset would, not that Sunset was a slut by any means. Yeah she experimented, mostly with a friend from the building who was female also since she couldn’t really get into guys which she found out while dating Flash.

“I just don’t like the other girls looking.” Fluttershy admitted, fidgeting with a guilty look in her eyes letting Sunset knew it was something other than just being shy which meant she was lying about being touched or she thought someone there liked girls and Fluttershy didn’t like it.

“So, you are afraid one of the girls would like what they see a little too much?” Sunset asked unable to keep a little anger from bubbling up making Fluttershy wince before starting to cry. If you have something against them, you are in the wrong place honey!

“I’m confused, okay!? I like guys! I like girls! I don’t know what kind of freak I am, okay!? You want to use that to blackmail me then go ahead! You probably already collected enough to make me even more of an outcast than I already am!” Fluttershy screamed out at Sunset through her tears making Sunset cringe.

“I’m not going to tell anyone anything about what you tell me here.” Sunset said softly as she moved closer to Fluttershy. At first the girl fought and struggled, but eventually gave in and crumpled into Sunset’s embrace while the girl rubbed her back. She couldn’t help feeling a twinge of guilt at the accusations that under any other circumstance would have been true. “I promise I won’t tell anyone, and you aren’t a freak.”

“Daddy says I am, he says I’m some kind of sick freak.” Fluttershy sobs as Sunset tried her best to console the poor girl.

“If that man treats you like this, then he is no father Fluttershy. There is nothing wrong with liking both guys and girls, it is just a part of who you are.” Sunset whispered into Fluttershy’s ear trying her best to ignore the feel of the girl’s body pressing into her own. Damn it, somebody was laughing their asses off at her, Sunset just knew it.

After a few minutes of comforting the girl, Fluttershy finally pulled back and looked up at Sunset saying a quiet, “Thank you.”

“You are very welcome.” Sunset said feeling a little uncomfortable as she continued squashing down her more hormone driven instincts that kept screaming to kiss the girl. She was happy for some reason though as she saw a weight seemed to be lifted from Fluttershy as the girl’s eyes seemed just a little brighter. “Now let’s finish dinner before it gets cold.”

After dinner Sunset put the leftovers in the fridge as she watched Fluttershy play with the remote looking through Sunset’s different streaming services for something to watch. She couldn’t believe Fluttershy ate as much as she did and still looked like she did, though Sunset had a feeling all of the fat likely went to the girl’s chest which would make sense. Thinking of that though made Sunset want to smack herself as images of Fluttershy invaded her mind again, especially images of the girl still a little damp with the shirt clinging to her the way it had at first. Deciding retreating now would be the best thing for the both of them since Sunset was finding it harder and harder not to say or do anything after finding out Fluttershy was a virgin and in a lot of emotional pain. It was wrong to take advantage of her vulnerable state for a night of passion, and it was double wrong to take the girl’s first time when Sunset knew the girl deserved something and someone special for the first time.

“Damn I’m going soft.” Sunset grumbled, thankful that in the morning they would figure something out and get Fluttershy out of her hair. After getting blankets and a pillow for a makeshift bed on the couch for Fluttershy, Sunset bade the girl a good night and headed to her room for hopefully a peaceful night. Something she very much doubted with the way she was feeling and the dreams that may possibly happen.

“Damn it.” Sunset groaned as she lay in bed looking up at the ceiling in the darkened room. “Damn it, damn it, damn it!”

Author's Note:

Chapter once again is dedicated to K as a birthday present and D who helped with a lot of the more teasing moments in the chapter.

Let me just make sure one thing is perfectly clear, Sunset is not in love with Fluttershy at the moment, she finds her hot and is attracted to her though she also has hate and anger associated with her despite not seeing it much yet. It doesn't mean that they won't be a couple or anything, it just means that they have issues to work out and they will be forced to living under the same roof. Sunset is pretty much only into girls while Fluttershy is bi so there will be sexual tension between them at times. I'm not trying to show Sunset as being slutty or anything either, if she was she would have already tried to have jumped Fluttershy.