• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 4,250 Views, 41 Comments

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic - dbzponyninja



Dragon Ball Z characters and My Little Pony characters in the same story what could be more awesome?

  • ...
66
 41
 4,250

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 6 Avenging Fallen Comrades Tien and Rarity's Tri Beam of Fury

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Episode 6 Avenging Fallen Comrades: Tien and Rarity's Tri Beam of Fury by Evan Carlton Written on ‎July ‎08, ‎2012
Last time on Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Pinkie Pie threw the first birthday party for her pet alligator with no teeth named Gummy, the next day she decided to throw an after birthday party but the other five members of The Mane Six and The Z Fighters all made excuses as to why they couldn't show up. It turns out that the other five members of The Mane Six were actually planning Pinkie Pie's birthday party which she forgot about. A few days later the Saiyans arrived sooner than they were supposed to on the day of The Grand Galloping Gala. Nappa planted Saibamen for Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Spike, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Chiaoutzu, Gohan, Krillin, Piccolo, Tien and Yamcha to fight. Applejack and Yamcha decided they wanted to be the first ones to fight the Saibamen. Just when it seemed the fight was over the Saibaman fighting Yamcha and the Saibaman fighting Applejack grabbed on to them and self destructed what happens next let's find out right now? Applejack and Yamcha died when The Saibamen they were fighting grabbed on to them and self destructed. Krillin and Spike killed the other twelve Saibamen with one hit and disentegrated their bodies by hitting them with several ki waves.

Nappa then told Vegeta " well I didn't think i'd be fighting so soon so who wants to fight me first?" Tien and Rarity answered the bald Saiyan with a moustach's question by saying "well fight you."

Rarity who stood up on her two back hooves said in the trademark British accent that she always talks in as she ran her right front hoof through her long purple mane "I might not be much for fighting i'm more into fashion but if you and your team mate or partner or whatever you prefer to call him, plan to destroy the world then I must put up my dukes as it were and fight you." Nappa just ignored Rarity and went right to dodging their punches and kicks for several minutes then actually punched Tien hand and Rarity's left front hoof so hard that it actually fell off and they screamed in pain.

Just then Fluttershy and Chiaoutzu grabbed on to Nappa's back. Nappa told Fluttershy and Chiaoutzu as he slammed them up against the sides of boulders and mountains "get off me you stupid pony and small human seriously let go."

Tien and Rarity told Chiaoutzu and Fluttershy "Chiaoutzu, Fluttershy get down from there."

Chiaoutzu told Tien "it's ok Tien run away i'm going to finish him now."

Fluttershy told Rarity in the soft almost quiet voice that she talks in "Rarity you run too i've got this don't worry about i'm going to finish him." Tien asked Chiaoutzu "what are you planning to do Chiaoutzu?" Chiaoutzu told Tien "goodbye Tien i'll remember you always." Fluttershy told Rarity "goodbye to you too Rarity i'll remember you as well." Rarity asked her yellow pegasus friend with a long whitish pink mane and tail "what do you mean, Fluttershy please tell me what you're planning?" Rarity and Tien watched in horror as Chiaoutzu and Fluttershy blew themselves up just like The Saibamen who fought Applejack and Yamcha did and they attempted to take the bald muscular Saiyan with a moustache with them but when the smoke cleared his Saiyan armor was destoyed and he was still alive. Krillin and Spike said at the same time "I can't believe it that Saiyan is still alive Chiaotuzu and Fluttershy sacrificed themselves for nothing."

Tien told himself as he watched Rarity cry "no why did you have to do it Chiaoutzu you've already been wished back to life with the dragon balls once before our world merged with Equestria you can't be wished back again, well I be with you again soon my friend TRI BEAM HA!!!" Rarity also hit him with Tri Beam that Tien taught her how to use and while Tien normally has to use it with both hands he had to perform it with one hand since Nappa punched his hand off and Rarity had to perform it with one front hoof for the same reason. Tien and Rarity put all their ki/ energy into that one attack and died as a result. Tien told himself "i'll be with you soon Chiaoutzu." Rarity said "i'll be with you as well Fluttershy." The End. Just like with Chiaoutzu and Fluttershy Tien and Rarity failed to kill Nappa. When Piccolo, Spike, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Princess Celestia tells Vegeta that Goku and Twilight Sparkle will be on the battlefield soon Vegeta and Nappa reluctantly agree to wait three hours for them to show up. When they are late and don't show up Nappa gets impatient and fights and kills Piccolo and Princess Celestia but then Goku and Twilight Sparkle finally show up on the battlefield, hey will they react to the fact that most of their friends are dead and will they be able to beat Nappa once and for all find out the answers to all these questions and more on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Episode 7 Three Hour Intermission and Goku and Twilight Sparkle vs. Nappa.

PreviousChapters Next