• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 4,251 Views, 41 Comments

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic - dbzponyninja



Dragon Ball Z characters and My Little Pony characters in the same story what could be more awesome?

  • ...
66
 41
 4,251

PreviousChapters Next
Season 3 Episode 2 The Identities of The Two Strangers Revealed: The Message From The Future

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Season 3 Episode 2 The Identities of The Mysterious Strangers Revealed: A Message From The Future by dbzponyninja Written on ‎December ‎13, ‎2013

Last time on Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic we find out that not only did Frieza survive both his fight with Super Saiyan Goku and Super Pony Twilight Sparkle but also the destuction of the original Planet Namek as well and he traveled to Planet Earth merged with Equestria as Mecha Frieza with his father King Cold only to instead encounter a mysterious silver haired teenager who could also transform into a Super Saiyan and a orange pegasus mare who could transform into a Super Pony who exactly are these two strangers and can they defeat both Mecha Frieza and King Cold let's find out right now?


Mecha Frieza said as he looked at both the mysterious Super Saiyan and the mysterious Super Pony "No not again they look just like the the Saiyan and pony who defeated me yet at the same time they look different."

King Cold then said "So that's a Super Saiyan and that pony over there must be a Super Pony."

Mecha Frieza then threw a yellow ki wave at the Super Pony however she deflected it behind her.

Mecha Frieza then threw his older brother's Supernova attack at the mysterious Super Saiyan however while it did seem that Mecha Frieza did kill the mysterious Super Saiyan at first it turned out that he caught the attack with one hand and threw it into outer space.

It was then at that moment that the mysterious Super Saiyan used a attack known as Burning Attack and said "Hey Frieza", to get his attention however while Mecha Frieza did dodge his Burning Attack he could not dodge the Super Saiyan's sword or the Super Pony's punches to the face while the mysterious Super Saiyan cut him up into little tiny pieces with his sword and then disentigrated the little tiny pieces that used to be his body with a powerful yellow ki wave.

Then shortly after this the mysterious Super Saiyan killed King Cold by putting his hand on King Cold's chest and firing a ki wave through his chest.


Applejack, Bulma, Chiaoutzu, Gohan Krillin, Piccolo, Pinkie Pie, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Puar the cat, Rarity, Spike, Tien, Vegeta and Yamcha who just witnessed these person and pony that they have never seen before defeat both Mecha Frieza and King Cold all within a matter of a few minutes couldn't believe what they had just witnessed.

The mysterious Super Saiyan and the mysterious Super Pony then turned back to normal and told all of the Z Fighters and their pony friends plus Spike to follow them to a nearby location where they somehow knew that Goku and Twilight would land in a spaceship in a hour that's right they were finally returning to Planet Earth merged with Equestria.

Anyway the mysterious teenage boy and the orange pegasus mare with a purple mane and tail asked Goku and Twilight if they could talk together alone.

Goku and Twilight asked these two strangers who are the two of you and how did you know that me and Twilight were going to land here right in this spot?"

The mysterious teenage boy told Goku and Twilight we will tell you everything in a minute but first we want to test your skills Goku can you turn into a Super Saiyan right now and Twilight can you transform into a Super Pony right now as well?"

After Goku and Twilight both transformed the mysterious teenage boy and the mysterious orange pegasus mare transformed as well and then they had a quick sparring session with Goku and Twilight.

Super Saiyan Goku dodged the mysterious Super Saiyan teenager's sword with just his finger while Super Pony Twilight dodged the mysterious Super Pony's punches and attempts to buck her in the chest and gut with her two back hooves.


They all then turned back to normal and the mysterious strangers told them everything while Piccolo listened in with his Namekian ears the teenage boy talked first " My name is Trunks I came here from twenty years in the future, I am the son of Bulma and Vegeta and I have also come here to give the two of you a message from the future."

Twilight and Goku then pointed at the orange pegasus mare and asked her "Wait a minute you look just like Scootaloo, you're the future version of Scootaloo aren't you?"

The orange pegasus mare told them "That's right and look I got my cutie mark from my adopted mother Rainbow Dash she helped me discover my love for performing stunts and tricks and then this appeared on my flank a few seconds later."

Twilight told Scootaloo as she wrapped her two front hooves around her to give her a hug "Wow Scootaloo I am so proud of you."

Trunks then continued talking "Goku and Twilight Sparkle me and Scootaloo both have something to tell you."

Goku and Twilight then asked him "What do you have to tell us?"

Trunks and Future Scootaloo told them "In four years two Androids will show up and wipe out not only all the Z Fighters put Spike and their pony friends they are very strong and we are the only ones still strong enough to fight them however we can not beat them so we need your help however just so you know the two of you are the only ones who don't die fighting them, the two of you will die from a mysterious heart virus however we have brought you medicine from the future that will prevent the two of you from catching the heart virus, after seeing you fight just now we know that you will be able to help us defeat the Androids from the past followed soon by the Androids from the future."

Twilight then told Trunks and Future Scootaloo "This is a lot to take in but don't worry you can count on us."

Trunks and Future Scootaloo then told Goku and Twilight "Don't tell anyone or pony about what we just told you we want it to be a surprise", however when they were asked about what Trunks and Scootaloo from the future were talking about they didn't count on Piccolo being able to hear them from one hundred feet away with his Namekian ears however he promised to tell them what he heard without giving away their identities or revealing who they really are and that was when Trunks and Future Scootaloo were seen going back to the future in a time machine. The End.

On the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic after four years of intense training they day has finally come and the Androids are attacking a island with a city on it when Yamcha and Applejack go to investigate they are attacked and badly injured by a old man Android and a fat Android can the Z Fighters and their pony friends plus Spike rescue Applejack and Yamcha in time or will they both die again find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z Saiyan Are Magic.

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Season 3 Episode 3 The Arrival and Attack of The Androids: Applejack and Yamcha Are In Trouble.

PreviousChapters Next