• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 4,243 Views, 41 Comments

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic - dbzponyninja



Dragon Ball Z characters and My Little Pony characters in the same story what could be more awesome?

  • ...
66
 41
 4,243

PreviousChapters Next
Season 2 Episode 7 Don't Hold Back: Defeat The Imposter Goku

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Season 2 Episode 7 Don't Hold Back: Defeat The Imposter Goku by dbzponyninja as i'm known as on Fimfiction.net Written on ‎March ‎08, ‎2013

Last time on Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Goku and Twilight Sparkle quickly defeated both Recoome and Burter of The Ginyu Force, Jeice then went to fetch Captain Ginyu who fought both Goku and Twilight for several minutes, Captain Ginyu told both of them that he could tell that Goku and Twilight were holding back their true power levels so he put on his scouter and was shocked to see just how strong the gentle Saiyan warrior and unicorn pony were Captain Ginyu then inflicted self harm upon himself so he could use his Body Change Attack to change bodies with Goku what happens next let's find out right now?


Goku asked Captain Ginyu who was now in his body "what am I doing over there?"

Captain Ginyu who was now in Goku's body told him "I switched bodies with you."


Goku told Captain Ginyu "no way."

Captain Ginyu told Goku "now your body and power are mine to control come on Jeice let's find those Dragon Balls for Lord Frieza."


Twilight told Goku "come on Goku we got to follow Captain Ginyu and somehow get him to change bodies back with you again."

Goku then told her "you're right Twilight come on let's go."

Meanwhile Gohan, Krillin, Pinkie Pie and Spike finally found all seven Namekian Dragon Balls but all four of them realized that none of them knew the words necessary to summon Porunga the Namekian Eternal Dragon and shortly after that Captain Ginyu and Jeice showed up but since was in Goku's body and looked like Goku, Goku's half Saiyan half human son Gohan, his best friend Krillin, Pinkie Pie and Spike the dragon didn't realize that the Goku before them was really Captain Ginyu.

Krillin asked Captain Ginyu "hey Goku what are you doing here and why do you have that scouter thingie on your face?"


Captain Ginyu told Krillin "fool i'm Captain Ginyu of The Ginyu Force."

Gohan, Krillin, Pinkie Pie and Spike fought Captain Ginyu but then when Goku showed up he told them "Gohan, Krillin, Pinkie Pie, Spike listen that's not me over there it's Ginyu he took my body don't hold back please you can't afford to lose."

Krillin then said "what so it really is true then?"


Gohan then said "that might not be my dad over there but I still don't want to hurt his body.

Pinkie Pie said in the high pitch high energy voice that she talks in "I don't wanna hurt Gohan's dad's body either there has too be another way."

Meanwhile Vegeta fought, beat up and killed Jeice very quickly and then disentigrated his body.

Vegeta then said "so they still haven't dissoped of Ginyu, fools they must not want to hurt their precious Kakarot all right i'll finish him."

So Vegeta punched and kicked Captain Ginyu in the face, chest and gut repeatidly and then knocked him down to the ground.

Captain Ginyu then said "Change now", and prepared to once again use Body Change but Goku got in the way and once again regained his body.


Captain Ginyu then said "no matter I can still take Vegeta's body Change now."

However unfortunate for Captain Ginyu the injured Goku found a Namekian frog on the ground beside him and threw it in the air between Captain Ginyu and Vegeta so therefore he switched/ changed bodies with a frog and then hopped away while croaking. The End.


On the next episode of Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic now that Dende has returned with the knowledge to summon Porunga Gohan, Krillin, Pinkie Pie, Princess Luna, Rainbow Dash and Spike go to a spot were they can summon him and get their wishes granted as The Namekian Dragon Balls can grant three wishes instead of one like the ones on Earth merged with Equestria however unfortunate for them just at the moment not only has Vegeta woken up from a nap but Frieza is getting closer, can they get their wishes granted before either one of them get's there, the answers to both these questions and more will be answered on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic.

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Season 2 Episode 8 Hurry and Get Your Wishes Granted: Vegeta vs. Frieza.

PreviousChapters Next