• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 4,251 Views, 41 Comments

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic - dbzponyninja



Dragon Ball Z characters and My Little Pony characters in the same story what could be more awesome?

  • ...
66
 41
 4,251

PreviousChapters Next
Season 2 Episode 4 The Arrival of The Ginyu Force: Gohan, Krillin, Pinkie Pie and Spike vs. Guldo

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Season 2 Episode 4 The Arrival of The Ginyu Force: Guldo vs. Gohan, Krillin, Pinkie Pie and Spike by Evan Carlton Written on ‎November ‎07, ‎2012
Last time on Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Vegeta fought Frieza's henchman Zarbon butt got his butt kicked really bad then Krillin, Princess Luna and Spike went to Guru's and he awakened/ unlocked their hidden powers but around the same time that they were returning to their cave hideout with the Dragon Ball that Guru gave them Vegeta woke up from the beating that Zarbon gave him and was following Krillin, Spike and Princess Luna while Zarbon followed Vegeta. Vegeta then fought Zarbon again but this time beat and killed him and then he took Krillin's Dragon Ball what happens next let's find out right now?

Frieza who was back at the spaceship that he arrived on Planet Namek with in the first place asked himself "where are Dodoria and Zarbon either they are extemely lazy or someone beat and killed them, well then it looks like i'll have to call The Ginyu Force."
Meanwhile in Outer Space Goku and Twilight Sparkle's ship that they were both traveling and training in was almost to Planet Namek.

Goku asked Twilight "so Twilight you want some water or maybe some vegatarian food since I know you don't eat meat?"

Twilight told Goku as both she and him wiped the sweat off their faces "i'll take some water please."

Just then King Kai sent them a telepathic message "hey Goku, Twilight Sparkle can the two of you hear me?"

Both Goku and Twilight Sparkle said at the same time "oh hey King Kai what's up?"

King Kai continued talking to them telepathically "the two of you are almost to Planet Namek if i'm not mistaken."

Goku told King Kai "yeah now it should only take a matter of minutes maybe ten to twenty minutes at most."

King Kai warned both Goku and Twilight "listen Goku and Twilight whatever you do don't fight Frieza, he's stronger than both of you combined please don't fight him."
Goku and Twilight reluctantly agreed then King Kai stopped talking to them telepathically and they continued flying back to Planet Namek.
Meanwhile back on Planet Namek Gohan and Pinkie Pie got their hidden powers awakened/ unlocked but then shortly after that sensing that they were stronger than when he fought them on Earth merged with Equestria on top of the fact that he sensed The Ginyu Force were now also on Planet Namek and he couldn't beat them alone Vegeta called a temporary truce with Goku's half Saiyan half human Gohan, his best friend Krillin, Spike the dragon, Pinkie Pie, Princess Luna and Rainbow Dash.
Captain Ginyu went back to were Frieza was while Guldo, Recoome, Burter and Jeice played Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who would fight first and Guldo won.
Guldo repeatidly froze time around Gohan, Krillin, Pinkie Pie and Spike everytime they tried to attack him and then he got out of the way but then when he stopped them in mid air with telekinesis and was about to throw a giant pointy stick at them (not telekinesis the unicorn way since he is a alien frog hybrid thing but I mean more like how Jean Grey from Xmen or Ermac and Kenshi from the Mortal Kombat games use telekinesis or maybe even Chiaoutzu who is also from Dragon Ball Z) anyway Vegeta killed Guldo by hitting him in the neck with a ki beam in a way where his head rolled off his body and then Vegeta blew up Guldo's head with a powerful ki wave. The End. On the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Recoome is next up on the plate and he quickly beat Vegeta, Princess Luna, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Gohan, Krillin and Spike all by himself but then Goku and Twilight Sparkle finally arrive on Planet Namek and return the favor. All of this and more will happen on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic. Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Season 2 Episode 5 Recoome of The Ginyu Force: Enter Goku and Twilight Sparkle.

PreviousChapters Next