• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 4,251 Views, 41 Comments

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic - dbzponyninja



Dragon Ball Z characters and My Little Pony characters in the same story what could be more awesome?

  • ...
66
 41
 4,251

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 3 Training Begins: Plan To Defeat The Saiyans

Dragon Ball Z Saiyan's Are Magic Episode 3 Training Begins: The Plan To Defeat The Saiyans by Evan Carlton Written On ‎May ‎18, ‎2012
Last time on Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic the worlds of Dragon Ball Z and Equestria have merged and became one. Goku and Piccolo fought and defeated Goku's older evil brother Raditz at the same time that all six members of The Mane Six wielded The Elements of Harmony against Nightmare Moon and turned her back into Princess Celestia's younger sister Princess Luna with help from Goku who weakened her. Raditz told Goku and Piccolo as well as The Mane Six, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna that his other two Saiyan teammates would arrive on Planet Earth merged with Equestria in a year. Can the ponies, Goku and his friends and Piccolo defeat the Saiyan menace in one year let's find out because training starts right now.

Goku died and went to Other World to train with King Kai but first he had to take the long perilous journey down Snake Way. Krillin, Master Roshi and Bulma arrived at The Castle of The Ancient Pony Sisters in a flying hovercar only to be surrounded by eight talking ponies. Before they could ask what was going on Piccolo asked Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna "are you ponies sure you want to help us fight the Saiyan menace in one year's time?"

They all instantly agreed except for Fluttershy who told him in the very soft almost quiet voice that she always talks in "I guess so, I mean if you want me too that is."

Piccolo shouted at her while asking her in a semi angry tone "speak up I can't here you" Fluttershy responded back in a now louder tone while saluting him with her right hoof "sir yes sir." Piccolo said "ok then i'm going to take Gohan and train him into a warrior." Bulma told Piccolo "I think you should ask Chi Chi first."

Piccolo told her in angry tone before flying off after picking up Gohan off the floor "i'm not asking i'm telling, oh by the way Goku said before he died that he wants to be wished back to life in a year, do it just before the Saiyans come. Shortly after Twilight Sparkle and Princess Celestia's younger sister Princess Luna started doing fighting and magic training with Princess Celestia. Fluttershy trained with Chaoutzu, Applejack trained with Yamcha, Rarity trained with Tien, Spike trained with Krillin, Pinkie Pie and Gohan trained with Piccolo and Goku trained with King Kai in Other World. When the ponies weren't training Applejack, her little sister Applebloom and her older brother Big Macintosh did all their jobs and chores at Sweet Apple Acres, Fluttershy and Chaoutzu helped take care of Fluttershy's animal friends at her cottage, Pinkie Pie helped Mr. and Mrs. Cake bake sweets at Sugarcube Corner, Rainbow Dash did her own training when she wasn't doing Weather Patrol in Ponyville, Rarity continued to run Carousel Boutique where she sells dresses for fillies like her sister Sweetie Belle, Applejack's sister Applebloom and Rainbow Dash's number one fan Scootaloo who met and became friends with each other shortly after and formed The Cutie Mark Crusaders after realizing they were all bullied and tormented by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon in Cheerilee's class, mares like most of female ponies in Ponyville or suits for both fully grown stallions like Applejack's brother Big Macintosh, Mr. Cake and Dr. Whooves or colts like Snips and Snails and Twilight Sparkle and Spike with help from Krillin continued to sell library books at Twilight and Spike's library treehouse. Plus of course Princess Celestia and Princess Luna continued to co-rule Equestria together and Princess Celestia continued to raise the sun every morning while Princess Luna continued to raise the moon every night but before they all continued doing their jobs while similtaneously training in their spare time and before Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo met and became friends and formed The Cutie Mark Crusaders Princess Celestia and Princess Luna asked The Mayor of Ponyville if they could give a speech to the citizens of Ponyville before starting their training tomorrow in Canterlot.

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stood on a podium as they started talking in a microphone "citizens of Ponyville you may have noticed that humans have recently appeared in not just Ponyville but all of Equestria as well, but do not be alarmed because their world on a planet called Planet Earth has merged with our fair land of Equestria, me and my sister have talked to and made friends with several of them and they mean us no harm, now on with the bad news, we've recently found out that in one year's time an evil group of alien visitors that call themselves Saiyans are coming to our newly merged world to take over, destroy and sell it, but do not fret my subjects me, Luna, and the six bearers of an Element of Harmony that freed her from Nightmare Moon's control yesterday and Spike this morning are teaming up with five of the strongest humans from Planet Earth and two aliens one of which is friendly and another which is quetionable but we still need his help anyway to defeat them and save not only Equestria but Planet Earth as well."
Everypony in Ponyville except for Spike with the fact that he's a dragon and not a pony clapped their hooves and cheered while Spike clapped his claws and cheered. A few weeks later when all six members of The Mane Six and Spike were taking a day off from training Princess Celestia told Twilight to tell her new friends Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity that a grown up dragon was taking a nap in a cave and creating smoke everytime he snores. Celestia asked them to move and take a nap somewhere else so Equestria won't be covered in smoke for one thousand years but what Fluttershy never told her friends when they were on the ground or when they were climbing up the mountain is that while Spike is a dragon and she's friends with him she has a fear of grown up adult dragons. When her, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle finally got to the top of the mountain where the cave that the sleeping dragon was she told them about her fear.

Fluttershy told her five friends in the soft almost quiet voice that she always talks in "i'm scared of dragons." Rainbow Dash reminded her yellow pegasus friend while hovering in mid air with her pegasus wings "oh come on, you walked up to a manticore like it was nothing." Fluttershy told her blue pegasus friend with a rainbow colored mane and tail "yes because he wasn't a dragon."

Pinkie Pie then reminded Fluttershy "Spike's a dragon, you're not scared of him." Fluttershy told her pink earth pony friend "yes because he's not a gigantic, scary, sharp teeth and claw wielding, could eat a pony in one bite, totally all grown up dragon." Twilight Sparkle then asked Fluttershy "but Fluttershy if you're scared of dragon, why didn't you tell us before we came all the way up here?" Fluttershy told her purple unicorn friend "I was afraid too."

Applejack picked Fluttershy off the floor as she was cowering in fear and told her in the trademark southern accent that all members of the apple family talk in "we're all scared of that dragon."

Rainbow Dash told her orange earth pony friend "i'm not." Applejack then continued talking to Fluttershy by saying "almost all of us are scared of that dragon, but we got a job to do." Fluttershy said while looking at all five of her friends "I just can't" as she hid behind a boulder and watched Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Pinkie Pie all go in the cave and try to convince him to leave but all of them failed. That was when Rainbow Dash said "alright that's it we tried persuasion, charm, whatever it is Pinkie Pie does, it's time too quit goofing off." Twilight Sparkle told Rainbow Dash "Rainbow no" as she flew into the cave, kicked him in the face with her two back hooves and yelled "get out!!"
The dragon woke up, growled and then roared at Rainbow Dash, the sound and shock wave created by the red dragon's roar sent her flying backwards out of the cave into Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle and knocked them over like bowling balls at a bowling alley. The dragon finally got out of the cave and he breathed a cloud of smoke at them, I guess there's two reasons why he breathed smoke and not fire. First of all while this show is very popular with boys and girls and men and women of all ages, it's still meant to be a children's show and because even though it does have a large fan base with people of all ages they didn't want him to injuire or kill them by breathing fire on them, plus when Season 1 Episode 7 Dragonshy first came out in late 2010 the show and fanbase was still very new.
Anyway Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle were knocked into the boulder that Fluttershy was hiding behind which cracked and broke it. Fluttershy looked at her injuired friends and then at the big red dragon and that was when something inside the quiet, shy and usually timid little pegasus changed.

Fluttershy flew up to the dragon, stared him in the eye while standing on his big nose and said in an angry tone "how dare you, HOW DARE YOU, listen here mister just because you're big doesn't mean you get to be a bully, you may have sharp scales and snore smoke and breathe fire but you do not, I repeat you do not HURT MY FRIENDS.!!!" Fluttershy then stared the dragon in eye and asked him while still talking in an angry tone "YOU GOT THAT!" The dragon told Fluttershy while pointing to Rainbow Dash "but that Rainbow one kicked me."

Fluttershy told the dragon "and i'm very sorry about that, but you're bigger than she is and you should know better, you should also know better than to sleep where your snoring can a health hazard to other creatutes."

The dragon tried to tell Fluttershy "but I" but before he could finish talking Fluttershy told him while talking in an angry tone once again "don't you but I me, mister now what do you have to say for yourself, I SAID WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!" The dragon then cried and Fluttershy told him in a no longer angry and now comforting tone "there there, you're not a bad dragon, you just made a bad decision, now go pack your things and be on your way." Twilight Sparkle told Fluttershy as she landed on the ground "I knew you could do it." The next day all six members of The Mane Six went back to training and told Chaoutzu, Krillin, Piccolo, Tien and Yamcha plus Princess Celestia and Princess Luna while they were training with them about what happened with Fluttershy and the dragon yesterday and everybody was surprised plus on a side note after several days of flying and walking Goku finally made it to the end of Snake Way and started his training with King Kai and Gregory the grasshopper and Bubbles the monkey. The End. Next time on Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic What happens when Rarity offers to make dresses for herself and the other five members of The Mane Six for The Grand Galloping Gala but none of them are the what they expected and they ask her to redo them plus when Rainbow Dash is competing in The Best Young Fliers Competition and The Z Fighters are watching will she be able to perform the famed Sonic Rainboom or will everything go do hill? Find out the answers to all these questions and more on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Episode 4 Getting Ready For The Gala and a Spectacular Sonic Rainboom.

PreviousChapters Next