• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 4,251 Views, 41 Comments

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic - dbzponyninja



Dragon Ball Z characters and My Little Pony characters in the same story what could be more awesome?

  • ...
66
 41
 4,251

PreviousChapters Next
Season 2 Finale Goku and Twilight Sparkle vs. Frieza part 2

Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Season 2 Finale Goku and Twilight Sparkle vs. Frieza part 2 of 2 by dbzponyninja Written on ‎September ‎20, ‎2013

Last time on Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic the battle between Goku and Twilight vs. Frieza began and at first it seemed like the two of them were more than a match for him but then the battle started to turn in Frieza's favor so Gohan, Krillin, Piccolo, Pinkie Pie, Princess Luna, Rainbow Dash and Spike the dragon helped hold off Frieza while Goku and Twilight gathered up enough ki/ energy to use a Spirit Bomb and finish him off however Frieza survived and killed both Krillin and Spike right in front of their eyes causing Goku to become a Super Saiyan and Twilight to become a Super Pony what happens next let's find out right now?

Goku and Twilight told Gohan, Piccolo, Pinkie Pie, Princess Luna and Rainbow Dash to find Bulma and The Cutie Mark Crusaders, and take the spaceship the two of them arrived in and they did happily obliged.


Then the battle between Super Saiyan Goku and Super Pony Twilight continued and they were all matching each other blow for blow but then Frieza threw his Death Ball attack at Planet Namek's core.

Frieza asked them "Planet Namek will explode in five minutes can the two of you really beat me and escape from this planet within five minutes?"

Super Saiyan Goku and Super Pony Twilight both told him at the same time "You bet we can."

Frieza then told them "I think it's time I should the two of you my full power", and then he turned into his slightly taller buff form."

After causing some damage to both Goku and Twilight Frieza told them "I will destroy you just like I did that Earthling and puny dragon."

Goku told him as he screamed in anger "Just like that Earthling, that's Earthling's name is Krillin!!!"

Twilight told him "That puny dragon's name was Spike!!!"


Kami then telepathically talked to King Kai on Kami's Lookout on Earth merged with Equestria "King Kai, King Kai can you hear me?"

King Kai then replied "Ahh yes Kami I forgot that when Piccolo was wished back to life you also came back to life too."

Kami then told him "Well the two of us did used to be one being before I seperated him from my body but anyway King Kai I have already told Mr. Popo to go and collect the Earth Dragon Balls and wish that all the Namekians and Vegeta killed by Frieza on Planet Namek be wished back to life that should also restore Guru and the Namekian Dragon Balls as well as Porunga."

King Kai told Kami "Kami that plan is brillant."

Kami then asked King Kai "Yes and correct me if i'm wrong but only two of the three wishes on the Namekian Dragon Balls were granted before Guru died right?"

King Kai told him "That is correct."

Kami then told him "Yes and when the Dragon Balls and Porunga are reborn the nearest Namekian should see it and I want you to talk to him and tell him to wish everyone on Planet Namek except Goku, Frieza and Twilight to Earth so they can finish their battle with no interruptions."

Anyway after a few minutes Popo found and collected the Earth Dragon Balls and went along with Kami's plan thus making it so Super Saiyan Goku, Super Pony Twilight and Frieza are the only ones left on the planet.

Anyway after two more minutes of fighting Frieza was determined to finish the fight and kill Super Saiyan Goku and Super Pony Twilight with his Death Saucer attack which is similiar to Krillin's Destructo Disk attack except it's pink and has a different name however when the attack was coming for them and about to cut the two of them in half they tricked Frieza and instead he wound up cutting himself in half with his own attack and he was losing blood.

Super Saiyan Goku and Super Pony Twilight were about to fly off and look for Frieza's spaceship so the two of them could live Planet Namek which now only had about a minute left before it was scheduled to explode however Frieza asked them "Please help me, please have mercy?"


Super Saiyan Goku and Super Pony Twilight both asked him at the same time in a angry tone "After all the innocent lives you destroyed, you want me to spare you, why should we show you the mercy you've never shown anyone?"

However Goku gave him some of his energy and told Frieza "I gave you some of my energy so now you're on your own."

Frieza then got up off the ground and said to himself as he watched Super Saiyan Goku and Super Pony Twilight fly away "I won't lose to the two of you, I can be beaten, I am the strongest being in the universe", and then he fired a powerful purple ki wave at the two of them.

Goku and Twilight sensed this and fired a more powerful yellow ki wave at Frieza's attack which clashed with Frieza's attack and quickly overpowered it while yelling "You fool!!!!"

Shortly after that it seemed like Goku and Twilight were unable to escape Planet Namek as the planet exploded and they were not seen escaping from it however when the Namekians gathered their Namekian Dragon Balls and were able to wish Krillin and Spike back to life however when they attempted to wish Goku and Twilight back to life Porunga told them in the deep voice that he talks in which sounds similiar to Shenron's voice but is still slightly different "Goku and Twilight Sparkle can not be brought back to life?"

Bulma then asked him "What but why not?"

Porunga answered her question by telling her "Because they are alive I can not bring them back to life if they are still alive."

Gohan then asked himself outloud "I wonder why dad and Twilight Sparkle haven't come back to Earth merged with Equestria yet?"

Bulma then answered his question by saying "Hmm good question wait I know Dende why don't you ask Porunga to teleport Goku and Twilight right here?"

Dende did just as she told him to do however Porunga responded "Goku and Twilight Sparkle told me that they are not ready to come back yet."

Bulma then asked Dende to wish Yamcha back to life and then 130 days later they wished Tien and Chiaoutzu back to life and then the Namekians used their third wish to wish Planet Namek back into existence and left Planet Earth merged with Equestria. The End.

On the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Frieza's father King Cold found his defeated and severly injured son around the debris of the original Planet Namek and with help from scientist working for him they rebuild him into Mecha Frieza and head for Earth merged with Equestria however even though Goku and Twilight still haven't returned to Planet Earth merged with Equestria but are however on there way, he is surprised to find a teenage boy and a familiar yet somehow different pegasus mare waiting for him who exactly are these strangers and can they beat Frieza before Goku and Twilight returns find out the answers to all these questions and more on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic.


Dragon Ball Z Saiyans Are Magic Season 3 Episode 1 The Arrival of Mecha Frieza and King Cold: The Two Strangers.

PreviousChapters Next