• Published 7th Jul 2012
  • 3,536 Views, 56 Comments

A Human World - Icewind505



The pony gang wakes up dazed to find that they are in a field but they aren't ponies, they're human

  • ...
14
 56
 3,536

Flashbacks And Working At The Sweet Tooth

Paice fell flat on his face aas Dex pushed him right into the kitchen. He brushed himself off and headed toward the cupboards. Within minutes he had made the most delicious Mascarpone Tiramisu that anyone could haave ever tasted! He licked his lips just thinking about it. He put a good dollop of whipped cream on each one. Making sure to put a little more on Pinkie's, or as he reffered to as, "Her". Paice's heart fluttered out of his chest just thinking about it. He could deal with his friend's taunting later, all he knew was that it was love at first sight. Unfortuneately, his "unconventional love" managed to get him talking to himself.

"I'm going to make her like me! I swear it!"

Suddenly, he froze, as a certain boy's voice resounded inside his head.

"That pink girl? She's such a bitch. I'm gonna make sure she hates you..."

Evil and maniacal laughter rang through Paice's mind, he shook his head trying to clear his thoughts. The laughing died down as Perezz walked farther away into the deepest darkest corners of Paice's mind. Paice growled ferociously. Perezz had come up the first time when some school bullies had killed his pet bug, no matter how ridiculous it sounded, the bug had been somewhat special to him. It was a little caterpillar named Fuzzy, he still remembered it clearly.

~FLASHBACK~

It had been a bright sunny day, little Paice was playing in the courtyard of his school. Little Dex was sitting next to him watching with great interest. Paice had found a little caterpillar, it was so covered in small hairs, he had decided to name it Fuzzy. He let Fuzzy crawl around his fingers, it tickled as his little suction cup feet slowly wound around his small finger. Paice giggled, to him, this little caterpillar was one of his new best friends. All of a sudden, a voice came from behind.

"Hey! It's Pinkie and Crash! Whatcha doing!?

Paice turned around with Fuzzy still wrapped around his finger. The school bullies stood right behind him, Tyler Sanchez and Michael Yakovitch. They stood over him and Dex with proud smirks plastered on their faces. Dex glared at them and jumped in front of them even though they were a head taller then him.

"Why don't you bozzos go pick on someone your own size!?"

The two stared at each other and laughed, this pipsqueak was trying to stand up for him and his friend. Tyler picked Dex up by the colar of his shirt. Dex kicked in the air as he tried to pull free. Michael laughed as his friend threw Dex aside. Dex landed with a loud thump. He heard something snap and looked down to his arm and groaned. He checked to see that it was indeed, broken. Paice crawled backwards as he tried to get away. He tried to hide Fuzzy before the two could see, but it was already too late. Michael and Tyler tried to look behind his back, but Paice managed to get himself away from them. Michael soon lost his temper and grabbed Paice by his puffy hair and pulled him up. He grabbed Paice's wrist and pulled it forward, Tyler laughed and grabbed the liittle fuzzy caterpillar. Paice tryed to squirm out and yelled in protest, his hand shot out to try and grab his new friend. Tyler used his free hand to grab Paice's, he grabbed the caterpillar with his thumb and forefinger. He laughed and looked Paice in the eyes.

"This is what you were hiding? Man you're a geek, maybe this will make you feel better."

Tyler began to squeeze the caterpillar tighter and tighter. Paice watched in horror as the pressure became to much and the little green caterpillar popped. Yellow goo began to ooze from between Tyler's fingers, the caterpillar's limp corpse still in between his fingers. Paice could feel tears coming to his eyes as he saw his precious little fuzzy being thrown on the ground. Tyler wiped the remmaining goo on Paice's face as Michael dropped him on the ground.

"You're next buggy."

Tyler began to step on Paice's forehead, he added pressure to his foot. Paice started to bawl as Dex tried to muster enough strength to save his friend. Suddenly the crying stopped, Paice's normally puffy hair flattened and he turned "gray". He let a bone-chilling laugh escape his lips, Tyler tryed to remove his foot but Paice grabbed it. Laughing all the while. He threw Tyler on the ground and stepped on his chest. He moved down toward his ribs as Michael dove at him. He started to apply pressure to the foot on Tyler while using his other foot and hands to fight off Michael. Dex watched his friend with horror. In a few minutes, Paice stopped, Tyler had broken ribs and Michael had lost most teeth. Paice, was still laughing, he turned toward Dex and stopped. He grinned.

"Remember me. My name. Is. PEREZZ!"

Perezz's knees crumpled under him-

"PAICE! PAICE! HELLO! ARE YOU STILL IN THE KITCHEN!?"

~FLASH-FORWARD~

Paice was snapped back to reality as he heard Dex yelling at him from the main room. He looked at the time. HOLY MOLY! He had been in here for more than twenty minutes. Paice quickly grabbed the tiramisu and ran to his friend's table. He carefully placed the dessert in front of everyone but when he got to Pinkie, Perezz took over. His hair went flat and he smiled devilishly. He then smushed the cake on Pinkie Pie's face and pushed Paice back into command. Paice's hair puffed up as Perezz retreated. He gasped at Pinkie and begun to apologize but stopped dead in his tracks. Pinkie had cleaned her face with her tongue. He pumped his fist in the air and started to yell energetically.

"YES! IThoughtThatIWasTheOnlyOneWhoCouldDoThat! ThisIsSOAwesome!"

"OMG! IThoughtIWasTheOnlyOneToo! But that still doesn't mean that I forgive you."

"Aw! But why! That wasn't me! That was Perezz! Great, there goes my chance to be with the hottest girl in the world! Right out the window!"

"It's okay, you still have a chance! I think you're really cute!"

"YES! So what did you wanna ask me?"

"I want to stay with you! I like cooking and sweets so, this place is gonna be awesome for me!"

"Sure! You can stay! I own this place! Mr and Mrs Collson are two of the chefs!"

"AWESOME!!!"

"SO IT"S A DATE?!"

"YES PAICE! YES!"

Dex and Rainbow Dash face-palmed so hard that it left a mark on their foreheads. Inside his head, Paice grinned and made rude gestures at Perezz. Perezz scowled but then smiled knowingly, he would have plenty of time to mess things up while she stayed at The Sweet Tooth.