• Published 7th Apr 2017
  • 2,882 Views, 186 Comments

The Ink Machine - Falconwolf1116



Based off of the new horror game, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Heh heh heh! Welcome back friend. You may even know who I am. But I'm not teeeellling! But I guess it's true what they say, Dreams DO come true! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *cough*

  • ...
11
 186
 2,882

Chapter 2 part 1

Falcon's eyes fluttered as he woke up. He checked his watch and saw that the time was 10:58 PM. He looked at his surroundings. There was a pentagram on the ground, 2 coffins, and a Bendy Cutout. He grabbed his axe. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" he yelled as he chopped the cutout to pieces. This woke everypony up.

"What's the big deal Fal?!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"I'm angry at Bendy! No..." He said "I'm angry at Joey. If he didn't install that demonic machine, we wouldn't be in this mess!"

"Now calm down sugarcube!" exclaimed AJ. "We know your under a lot of stress, but ya don't have ta yell at us!"

"Y..." he started. "Your right AJ. There's only one thing we can do. Press on, see what we can find." He went to the far end of the room and broke the two boards keeping it from opening. The 7 ponies walked down the steps to a more larger room. "Eat up gang." Fall said while opening a can of "Bacon soup" with his magic.

"Wow Fal!" Rainbow said, "Even if this stuff is 7 something years old, it's still delish!"

"What?" he asked, "that's impossible! this stuff was supposed to have expired a couple of months after we made it! Wait a minute-"

"W-what's wrong?" asked Fluttershy,"are you getting sick after all?"

"No," he said, "the soup, it's, it's still cold."

"Does that mean somepony's still in this horrid place darling?" asked Rarity.

"It must've been Joey!" he exclaimed.

"O-or B-bendy!" whispered Fluttershy. Fal turned the other way and saw a small desk with a tape recorder like the one that was upstairs. He clicked play.

He appears from the shadows to rain his sweet blessings upon me. The figure of ink that shines in the darkness. I see you, my savior. I pray you hear me.
Those old song, yes, I still sing them. For I know you are coming to save me. And I will be swept into your final, loving embrace.
But, love requires sacrifice. Can I get an amen?

After he said "can I get an amen?" Pinkie said, "Can I get a Hallelujah?"

"Who was that Fal?" asked Twilight, "Were there other workers here besides you and Joey?"

"Yeah there were but that was after I left." he said "I think that guy's name was Sammy? Anyway, come on, let's get out of here. Dang, how did this place get this big?"

They kept walking until they came to an ink covered hallway. "WEEEEEEEEEEEE" yelled Pinkie as she splashed around in the ink. "Come on everypony! It's shallow!" They continued through the hallway, but as they reached the end, an odd man walked by holding a Bendy cutout.

"Oh sweet Celestia! Hello!" yelled Falcon,"Excuse me! Can you help us? H-hello?"

"HEY!" yelled Rainbow Dash as she flew around the corner, "My friend asked you a-" she was cut off by seeing nothing but the cutout. "Uh guys? He's gone!"

"What?" asked Twilight sash looked around, "But that's impossible! There's no where else to go!"

"Come on y'all! Let's keep going." said AJ. They continued walking for about 30 seconds and came to a locked garage door.

"What the buck?" proclaimed Fal, "What the cuss? Where did this large door come from? We had a master plan to keep walking!" (that was a quote from one my favorite movies!) Rainbow pulled the lever. Nothing happened.

"What's up with those blinking lights?" asked Pinkie.

"Maybe there are 3 switches that we need to activate to resume the circuit." Fal said. "Let's look around. See what we can find." When they looked, they found one on a goofy looking control panel and one under the desk with the tape recorder. The third one couldn't be found.

"Fal, we looked everywhere!" yelled Twilight."It's not here!"

"Yeah!" Pinkie said while opening and eating the contents of all of the bacon soup cans on the shelves revealing the third switch, "We can't find it anywhere!" Fal facehoofed and pressed the switch and pulled the lever opening the garage door. He entered a room with a door way covered in 2x4s. He cut them down and entered a corridor with a huge sign that said,"MUSIC DEPARTMENT". Next to it was a tape recorder that said,

So first, Joey installs this Ink Machine over out heads. Then it begins to leak. Three times last month, we couldn't even get out of our department because the ink had flooded the stairwell.
Joey's solution? An ink pump to drain it periodically.
Now I have this ugly pump switch right in my office.
People in and out all day.
Thanks, Joey. Just what I needed.
More distractions.
These stupid cartoon songs don't write themelves, you know.

"So Sammy wrote all of the songs for the cartoons?" asked Twilight.

"Apparently so." Fal replied. They kept walking and entered a huge room. The recording studio.

Author's Note:

I fixed the story by getting rid of the videos. Thank you RustProofPear12!