• Published 7th Apr 2017
  • 2,882 Views, 186 Comments

The Ink Machine - Falconwolf1116



Based off of the new horror game, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Heh heh heh! Welcome back friend. You may even know who I am. But I'm not teeeellling! But I guess it's true what they say, Dreams DO come true! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *cough*

  • ...
11
 186
 2,882

Chapter 2 Part 2

"Well girls" he said, "This is where the magic happens!" The recording studio was almost as big as the main room upstairs. It had a huge drum, piano, violin, and bass. There were some microphones dangling from the ceiling, a huge screen and a projecter on one of two of the balconies upstairs.

"Hey Fal!" yelled Rainbow, "There's another tape player behind this barrel." she clicked play and the sound of a mares voice came through:

It may only be my second month working for Joey Drew, but I can already tell I'm going to love it here!
People really seem to enjoy my Alice Angel voice voice. Sammy says she may be as popular as Bendy some day.
These past few weeks I have voiced everything from talking chairs to dancing chickens. But this is the first character I really felt a conection with. Like she's a part of me.
Alice and I, we are going places.

"Alice the Angel?"asked Twilight, "I've never heard of her."

"Alice was a character that was deleted during production." Fal explained. "C'mon, let's find a way out." The group trotted around some more corridors. They managed to get upstairs and found another tape player:

Every day the same strange thing happens, I'll be up here in my booth, the band will be swinning, and suddenly Sammy Lawrence just comes marching in and shuts the whole thing down. Tells us to wait in the hall.
Then I hear him. He starts up my projector, and he dashes from the projector booth and down to the recording studio like the little devil himself was chasing behind.
Few seconds later, the projector turns off. But Sammy, he doesn't come out for a long time. This man is weird. Crazy weird.
I have half a mind to talk to Mr. Drew about all this. But then again, I have to admit. Mr. Drew has his own peculiarities.

Fal noticed Twilight writing down some notes. "What're you writing Twi?"

"I've been writing down what the tapes said to see if there was some sort of secret or code." she answered.

"Anything?" he asked. She shook her head.

"What is this doohickey?" Applejack asked.

"It's a projecter. One more advanced than the ones upstairs." Fal answered. "I wonder if it still works?" he said pressingplay:

These pipes that flow from the ink machine
give life to our little friend moving on the screen.
He's got two pointy ears and can be seen.
Moving the halls
behind the scenes.
He's listening,
and always moving.
Following and choosing,
Standing and improving
then one day you pulled the spring
and you reanimated
our little Bendy!

Bendy and the ink machine!
In a way you've never seen
Bendy and the ink machine!
Better watch out, or he'll make you screeeeeeeam!

He's got a friend named Boris that loved to play
that good ol' music
from the day!
He had a big, large band with all of his friends
the clarinet was there for him till the end.
With a hoot and a toot
that's all he'd play,
but now he's put up,
on display!
Waiting to be animated with no heart
but that's a story for another day!

(Bendy and the ink machine part again)

The creators,
the lied to us!
Created us for the gods!
to please them and to make things right
and settle up all the odds!
We were never supposed to exist
in this dimensional plain!
Now we suffer and it's all your fault!
and you will know our pain!
Pain
Pain pain pain pai pai pa pa ppppp
(Bendy and the ink machine part again)

"That sounded like the opening to the show but, altered." Fal said. Just then Pinkie reappeared right next to Falcon. "Aaaagh! Pinkie! Don't do that!"

"Sorry Fal but uh, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is, I found an exit!" Everypony cheered. "Bad news is, it's blocked by ink."Everypony groaned. They walked down some steps to find an ink-blocked exit.

"You weren't joking Pinkie!" exclaimed Rarity. Just then, Fal came to face a lever labeled "POWER" He pulled it and lights instantly turned on. He also heard a garage door open.

"Hey! Everypony! I think a door opened!" Fal said. But as he started to run, weird inky creatures erupted out of the ground and tackled Fal into the ink. "WHAT THE F-" he was cut off when the ink covered his entire body. "Help!" he tried to yell but it only came out as a couple of gurgles as he was instantly covered in inky goop. 'Is this how I die?' he thought? Darkness was closing in, besides the ink of course, and he felt his heart slowing down. He then lost consciousness. Until air filled his lungs and his vision came into focus. He found Twilight giving him CPR. She backed off after seeing he was awake and blushed a deep crimson. He saw an axe enveloped in a lavender colored aura. It was covered in pure ink. "Urm, heh, let's go." he said. "Thanks." They kept walking and came to the newly opened corridor. They opened a door and came across a pipe organ.

"Oooooooh! I remember playing this in the Castle of the Two Sisters!" yelled Pinkie. She played a note and something unexpected happened. A groan came from the other side of the wall.

"Uh, let's press on!" Fal said.

"Agreed" the girls said. They kept walking and came to the end where they found 2 doors. One blocked by ink, and another was locked.

"Luckily Joey gave me the keys in the letter." Fal said as he unlocked the door. He found another tape player and this time, Sammy's voice came out:

Every artistic person needs a sanctuary. Joey Drew has his and I have mine. To enter, you need only my favorite song:
(Quick note, the code is random in every gameplay. This one was from 8-BitRyan)
The violin shudders with a piercing voice.
The bas fiddle sings with deep articulation.
The banjo playfully plucks.
The banjo once again strums its melody.
Sing my song and my sanctuary will open to you.

"I think I know what to, girls?" Falcon asked. They had disappeared. "Maybe they went to check out the place?" he wondered. He grabbed the axe on the ground, turned on the projector and played the instruments in order. A garage door opened. "Score!" Exclaimed Fal. He walked in and saw nothing but a valve with pipes. "This is a sanctuary?" he asked. "Aw well." he turned the valve and heard the ink draining. "All I have to do is, aw horse apples." More of the ink creatures appeared. "COME AT ME BRO!" he yelled. They all attacked him and they all splattered into ink balls. All he had to do was find his friends and pull the lever in Sammy's office. He ran towards the office and pulled the lever. He then saw a radio on the desk. He turned it on and heard a familiar tune. "Hey! This is the song bendy sang while he chased us! Okay. Now I just have to find my friends!" He trotted towards the exit to see if his friends were there. But before he got there, he got hit in the back of the head. "Crush, kill, destroy, Sweg." he said before he passed out.

"Rest your head. It's time for bed." said a calm soothing voice.

Author's Note:

Thanks RustProofPear for the Tapes scripts!