• Published 7th Apr 2017
  • 2,882 Views, 186 Comments

The Ink Machine - Falconwolf1116



Based off of the new horror game, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Heh heh heh! Welcome back friend. You may even know who I am. But I'm not teeeellling! But I guess it's true what they say, Dreams DO come true! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *cough*

  • ...
11
 186
 2,882

Chapter 3 trailer

A few years back...

"Ah what a beautiful day for a picnic." Bendy said. Suddenly a skeleton grabbed his leg. "What the, hey?!" Bendy pulled the skeleton above ground. It proceeded to scold him. "Hey?! Where's my Picnic baske- Oh no you don't." Bendy said rolling up his sleeves. Wait isn't he naked? "Hey Boris, give back my picnic basket!" Bendy found Boris eating a sandwich. His sandwich of course. Boris pulled a blanket from under Bendy's feet sending him toppling over. "Why I oughta, Bingo!" He said as he winked at the audience. He grabbed a wine bottle, shook it, and sprayed wine all over Boris.

"What the?!" Boris said as Bendy laughed his head off. "Why you little-" Boris was cut off due to the fact of the picnic basket landing on his head and Bendy running away. Boris picked up a sandwich and said, "aw forget it. Munch munch munch."


Bendy ran over to a tombstone and hid behind it. He ran away after figuring out a skeleton was there. He ran to a huge rock with shaking legs. Suddenly a shadow appeared. "Oh it's just you-"

The cartoon shut off.


Now, the story will continue...


"GIRLS WHERE ARE YOU?!" Falcon yelled as he ran through the twisted corridors. He found a small box called a little miracle station. He hid inside. But bendy caught him.












Coming this September, an angel craves the limelight and there's a wolf in sheep's clothing.