• Published 7th Apr 2017
  • 2,882 Views, 186 Comments

The Ink Machine - Falconwolf1116



Based off of the new horror game, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Heh heh heh! Welcome back friend. You may even know who I am. But I'm not teeeellling! But I guess it's true what they say, Dreams DO come true! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *cough*

  • ...
11
 186
 2,882

???

"That's IT! I'm done! Everything's gone to far Joey!"

"Aw come on man you can't leave me! We're he first 15 year olds to make a famous cartoon!"

"I don't care! Look at this place! It's falling apart, the businesses next door are going to sue us for ink leaks, and you've gne way to far with the whole cartoon business. I mean, come Joey, appease the gods?!"

"Dude I got it all figured out! All we have to do is give them Bendy and Bori-"

"NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! Ok Joey, I'm leaving. Shut down the business."

"But-"

*Door slams.*

"You were my only friend..."

*7 years later*

"BOOOOORIS! If your gonna cause mischief, at least invite me along!"

*Walks into room.*

"Bo? BORIS!!! OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! WAKE UP! Please!" *tugs on ropes. "Don't worry Boris! I'll get you out of here!"

*Man walks in*

"Joey!"

"Bendy?"

"D-did you- WHAT DID YOU DO TO BORIS!?"

"Calm down! He's just, urm, sick?"

"Y-you're l-lying!" WHAT DID YOU DO TO BORIS?!

Author's Note:

From the BATIM comic on Youtube! Hoped you enjoyed!