• Published 9th Mar 2017
  • 440 Views, 24 Comments

What's in The Box? - Silver Inkwell



Warning:Contains EVERY tag... except for Second Person. Pinkie Pie wonders what's inside a 'regular, normal, ordinary' cardboard box, so let's find out what's inside!

  • ...
10
 24
 440

Comedy

Comedy

Pinkie Pie stared at the box wondering what could possibly be inside it.

Could it be from Cheese Sandwich or one of her friends instead, yes, it very well quite possibly could be, but before she opened the strange mysterious box she went over the safety precaution checklist that she had memorized.

One: Keep a safe distance. Stay very far away from any and all marked packages.

Two: Scan for any and all magical spells, curses, and any explosive, radioactive, or otherwise possibly and potentially deadly and dangerous materials.

Pinkie Pie grinned, what did Twilight think she was, some kind of pony that couldn’t keep her hooves off of things and stuff? She should know better than that, after all, Pinkie Pie didn’t touch EVERY big huge red button that there was because if she did she probably would blow up the whole entire world.

Smiling she picked up some metal tongs and very carefully went over to the cardboard box. Oh yes, this was going to be very good, she could practically smell and taste the gift right now even as she thought about it.

“Here I come!” she said lunging for it and then opening it up.

She was very shocked and surprised to see that there was nothing inside of it.

“Huh?” she said, but then she saw the letter. The gift is invisible.

Well duh, of course it was, but just to make sure, yep, there was definitely something in there, something very loose, very fleshy, very long, very wiggly, and very smooth yet somehow was also not, it had a rounded end and was something that Pinkie Pie knew the touch of very well and enjoyed the touch of as well too.

She moaned with pleasure and delight as she then pulled out and on the… rubber chicken (well what did you expect it to be? WAIT? WHAT? Oh my, you certainly do have dirty minds, oh well, I bet it wasn’t what you expected, right?).

She laughed as she held the invisible rubber chicken in her hooves.

Oh, that Cheese Sandwich, he certainly was a trickster, one of the very best in fact. But then suddenly the box suddenly turned and glowed purple as she was sucked inside of it to a new world completely different from her own.

Author's Note:

Well duh, of course it was, but just to make sure, yep, there was definitely something in there, something very loose, very fleshy, very long, very wiggly, and very smooth yet somehow was also not, it had a rounded end and was something that Pinkie Pie knew the touch of very well and enjoyed the touch of as well too.

She moaned with pleasure and delight as she then pulled out and on the… rubber chicken (well what did you expect it to be? WAIT? WHAT? Oh my, you certainly do have dirty minds, oh well, I bet it wasn’t what you expected, right?).

Please DO comment on this at the very least.