• Published 9th Mar 2017
  • 439 Views, 24 Comments

What's in The Box? - Silver Inkwell



Warning:Contains EVERY tag... except for Second Person. Pinkie Pie wonders what's inside a 'regular, normal, ordinary' cardboard box, so let's find out what's inside!

  • ...
10
 24
 439

Mystery

Mystery

Pinkie Pie stared at the clues in front of her as she confronted her new and most recent latest case. She went over the facts again inside her mind and head.

Could it be Rainbow Dash with her cyan feather left behind?

Could it be Fluttershy with a strand of her pink hair left behind?

Or could it be Rarity with some of her ever classic makeup left behind?

Time was running out and it wouldn’t be too long before the criminal got away, and when they did then that would mean that she definitely had no chance to ever solve this case at all. She considered her options in her mind and head again before she was quickly interrupted by her sidekick detective Twilight Sparkle.

“Pinkie Pie, you have some more ‘evidence’ in a package for you.”

“Good detective Twilight Sparkle, bring it here to me,”

She did so and then Pinkie Pie quickly opened it up.

It was just a monocle and mustache, she was curious, why would any pony give her this? But before she could contemplate this the box suddenly glowed purple and a portal opened up and she went inside to a completely new different world.