• Published 9th Mar 2017
  • 440 Views, 24 Comments

What's in The Box? - Silver Inkwell



Warning:Contains EVERY tag... except for Second Person. Pinkie Pie wonders what's inside a 'regular, normal, ordinary' cardboard box, so let's find out what's inside!

  • ...
10
 24
 440

Thriller

Thriller

Pinkie Pie: Ace Attorney and Detective, on the case and on the double.

That was her standard regular normal ordinary motto, and it was also a promise, but after her latest job she just wanted to quit and leave her job instead.

But she knew that she had to stay strong for the rest of her family, she just had to stay strong, if she didn’t then her family would suffer for it. She sighed as she collapsed on her desk like a bag of sugar or a bale of hay and straw.

She pulled open a drawer and reached for a bottle to drink.

But as she did that was when she finally noticed the cardboard box.

There were no stamps on it, nothing to mark it special or unique just like all the other boxes with all the other Pinkie Pies, she glanced at it curiously wondering if she should open it, after all, it could be dangerous. But with her life in the state that it was in right now perhaps it was much better to rather die than live instead, so she took a swig of the alcohol and slowly opened the box.
Inside it there was a gun and a plain file folder, obviously this must be some sort or kind of case, but as to why the pony simply didn’t appear here, well perhaps maybe their life was too greatly in danger and peril to even attempt such a daring brave bold move. She considered what she had, to do a case, or not to do, that was the great question that lay ahead of her, to take a stand against and endless seas of misery and strife filled with sorrow and despair, or instead to let it wash over her like it had done to so many that had come before her?

She could either do it for the money or instead for the love and passion of it for whatever noble purpose that she could possibly think of.

She glanced at the file folder and sighed, money was nice, but even she just needed a break sometimes.

So, she put it back in the cardboard box, but that was when it suddenly glowed purple and then pulled her inside to a completely new different world.