• Published 7th Mar 2017
  • 825 Views, 60 Comments

Ponestuck - ArtieStroke

  • ...
5
 60
 825

==> Snails: Retrieve Arms

Huh?

You are now Snails. And right now, you're a little distracted- the game your pals were playing today sure had a lot of weird words. Pip was telling everypony something about Fetch Moduses (Modi?), so checking it out seemed like the thing to do. The card said something about miracles- and as you stared at the flashing, colorful cards you just sent your bucket carrying stick into, you were inclined to agree.

Gosh, it was so pretty to look at. But you couldn't leave your poor stick in there- it was your stick! You needed it. For stick things.

==> Snails: Get ye stick

Oh, okay. You just sorta... reach out and take your stick. And then the colorful cards flash away.

Aww...

glitterShell [GS] started replying to memo: Team Barbershop Quartet!

[GS] those cards sure are pretty colorful
[SP] can't say i know what you mean- mine come only in one shade, chap!
[GS] aww man
[SC] this modus stuff is so dumb! i cant figure any of it out
[SC] every time i try to take anything out the whole thing empties and its so DUMB!
[SP] golly! that does sound bothersome!
[SP] what's your modus even called?
[SC] tree
[SC] its SO DUMB!
[GS] huh
[GS] maybe you just gotta like
[GS] prune it less
[SC] snails that doesnt make sense its just a bunch of cards im not cutting anything
[PM] Actually I think Snails is onto something!
[PM] Each of these Modi seem to work based on some kind of gimmick
[PM] Is there anything on your card, option-wise?
[SC] uhh
[SC] yeah theres a switch that says root and leaf and a little box that says autobalance
[PM] Try switching it to "Leaf"- I think that should let you pick the leaves that your items are on!
[SC] oh snap!
[SP] a right genius you are, twist! jolly good show!

You smile- man, you're so glad you've got your friends on your team. Doing instead of thinking has gotten you through life so far, but sometimes it good to know a pony who does the thinking first.

==> Diamond Tiara: Equip Strife Specibus
==> Silver Spoon: Experiment
==> Sweetie Belle: Spit Sick Fires
==> Clients: Connect to your Servers