• Published 7th Mar 2017
  • 825 Views, 60 Comments

Ponestuck - ArtieStroke

  • ...
5
 60
 825

==> Spike: Extract Kernelsprite from Cruxtruder

What do the what? You're a little busy at the moment for nonsense- and no thanks to your server player.

greatGarbunkle [GG] started whinnying glamHeiress [GH]

[GG] Jeeze, this thing is really screwed on tight!
[GG] Can't you find something in the castle to help?
[GH] Like WHAT? There's like a million rooms here, you want me to just start looking in every room?
[GG] No definitely don't do that!
[GG] Maybe just stick to the first two floors! Yeah!
[GH] Uh-huuuuuuh.
[GH] And why such a specific request anyways?
[GG] No reason, just stay out of the third floor and we can continue to get along.
[GH] Suuuuuurre~
[GG] You know you sound like some kind of comic book villain when you end your sentences with tildes, right?
[GH] Tildes?
[GG] The weird curly things. Only evil people use those- er... most of the time.
[GH] Oh well gee THANKS!
[GH] That's TOTALLY a thing ponies just say to each other in civil conversation!
[GG] Just saying! Maybe it'd help your image a little.
[GG] Now can we PLEASE find something heavy to bust this thing open with I can not turn this crank.
[GH] Duck.
[GG] What?

You turn around- just in time to see a huge honking piece of tree come flying up the side of the castle. You scream, diving off the side of the Cruxtruder as most of a tree stump gets slam dunked on top of it. You stare, slack-jawed for a moment, before belching out your book and quill, furiously scribbling

[GG] THAT WAS THE TRUNK FROM THE OLD LIBRARY!
[GG] EVERYONE WORKED SO HARD TO PUT THAT UP IN THE FOYER!
[GG] WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS, DIAMOND?
[GH] Quit whining like a little blank flank, it's open now isn't it?
[GG] But at what cost!
[GG] But. At. What. Cost.

Forget Twilight being mad at you for the damage to the castle so far. You might as well pack up and move to the dragon lands, because as far you were concerned your friends were gonna hunt you down to the ends of the world for the copious amounts of Shenanigans happening right now. At least you extracted the Kernelsprite from the Cruxtruder. Yay?

==> Apple Bloom: Use Pre-Punched Card on Cruxite Dowel