• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 1,923 Views, 31 Comments

A Night of Love for Equestria - shadowwolf789

  • ...
18
 31
 1,923

one mans past

Celestia’s POV:

Well Wolf’s is going to be ok so that’s a relief, I need to find out if that other human meant what he said about having enough power to destroy Equestria, if he does then we may have to use the elements of harmony on him. I walk into the cell we are holding him in getting ready to use the mind delve spell on him when Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie walk in. “Greetings, where are the other Elements?” Applejack is the one to answer me, “Well princess, they went to go check out that other creature ah…Wolf I think it was.” “You are correct Applejack, his name is wolf and he is a great person, so would you three like to see what this one has in his mind with me?” They simply nod and I start the spell.

Protrokalos POV:

I continued to fake being asleep until I felt my brain implode on itself. The black void I was staring into began to change into a tile floor; I began to fall toward my old bed very rapidly. I open my eyes and instantly look around the room. I am met with my old metal room back the facility, still the crappiest room I ever had in my life. I sit up and look at the automated metal security door, waiting for it to open. As on cue someone walks in, o expected it to be a lame doctor... but it was a nurse, a nurse I knew. The nurse came in with a smile on her face and carrying my brand new sword in her hands. She placed the sword in my lap and pulled up a chair from the corner and sat in front of me. "Hello Protrokalos how are you?" the nurse asked me with her usual calm face. "My day got a whole lot better seeing you today Mia." I said with an actual smile and not the poker face I give most of the time. "Well that's always good to hear." Mia replied back to me with her own smile. Mia continued to talk but I was lost in her eyes and physique. Mia had blue eyes, light green hair and perfect body. She was like the human version of Celestia to me so I had my eye on her since I became a brony. But it would be hard to win her heart, I’m 19 and she's 23, what are the odds? She stopped talking and began to walk toward the door, breaking from my trance I called out to her. "Mia where are you going!?" I asked with a crank in my voice. Mia turned and said she had to go work back at the east wing; she supplies all of the medicine in the facility for staff with allergy symptoms. I didn't want her to leave but she had a job to do. I looked at my sword and smiled, it was a master piece of weaponry. I picked the sword up and strapped it to my side like dark ichigo from “Bleach" I named my new blade, "Celestia's wave caster" I smiled at the name and sat back down looking at the floor.

I began to muster up the courage to ask Mia out on date, I've been here for most of my life seeing Mia; I’m going to grow a pair of balls and be man! I got up and started walking toward the door; I exit into the hallway and ready to ask Mia out. I turn to start down the hallway to the East wing until I hear gunfire. I pull out my blade and wait silently in the hall until the intercom goes off in alarm mode. "Alert! Hostile forces are attacking the east wing in the medical district! All staff and personnel evacuate to the elevators at all costs!" I only think of one thing until I dart toward the east wing with lighting speed. I reach the medical district and find dead bodies on the floor, I could care less about the others who died... all I care about is Mia. I check everybody in the district until I see a barely breathing woman on the floor, I take a closer look to see she has green hair and perfect physique, it’s Mia!! I rush to her and hold her in my arms crying my eyes out; Mia looks up at me and holds out her hand. I look at her hand and it has a ring in it, but... what I look at breaks my heart. It was an engagement ring in her hand; it had a chain wrapped around it. With the last of her dying breath, she spoke to me. "Protrokalos, I know this is long overdue but... I love you with all my heart, take this and never forget me... good bye, Protrokalos." those were her last words before her body fell limp. I placed the ring necklace around my neck and cried the last of my tears I could muster, "whoever these fuckers are, I’m going to kill them all... for you Mia my love". I picked up my katana and went to where the gunfire was, and prepared for battle!!

Wolf’s POV:
20 Mins. Before the Elements of Harmony arrive.

My head is killing me, I start trying to figure out where I am when it all comes back to me. I spring up into a sitting position. “What happened, were's that other human?” I look over to see a startled and concerned looking Luna; she takes a hoof and gently lays me back down. “Wolf you must relax you haven’t fully healed yet.” I reach up to my face to feel bandages over my right eye. “I’m sorry wolf but I don’t think you’ll be able to see out of that eye again, we did what we could, but even with magic we weren’t able to repair it.” I look at her and sit up again giving her a hug which catches her off guard, when I let go her face is purple. “W...what was that for?” I look into her eyes “I’m just glad you’re safe.” The blush on her face gets darker, “yes well we are glad you’re safe too, and by the way there are a few ponies who want to meet you. They won’t be here for a while so you should take this time to rest.” Now it’s my turn to look confused, “who is it that wants to see me?” “The elements of harmony.” My face goes blank as that sets in, “huh, ok.” It takes a lot for me not to sqee like a mad man, after all Luna may be my favorite pony but I’m still a fan of the elements. I slowly feel sleep take me and I dream of my time traveling and training, as well as everything else I seemed to forget throughout my life.

Luna’s POV:

I still can’t believe what happened, even as I stand here and see the raping I put on Wolf’s face. It’s weird, not even my magic could heal his right eye but as we were raping it; it started to heal its self, what kind of magic does wolf have? As I look at his face I feel my heart start to speed up, I start to reach for it with a hoof and my heart feels like it’s about to jump out of my chest. Do I really have feelings for him, i'v only know him a short while. Just as I’m about to touch his face he springs up in the bed and starts screaming which scares me and I take a few steps back, he looks at me and I walk over to him and lay him back down with my hoof. “Wolf you must relax you haven’t fully healed yet.”

Protrokalos POV:

I approach the west wing with fury in my eyes, ready to kill whoever brought their sorry asses down here. I put my back to the wall and look around the corner; I spot none other than the North Korean Special Forces. Why the hell are they here? I continue to inspect my enemy; they probably came here looking for me. Mia died because of me... I felt the rage begin to take over, I pulled out my katana and lunged at the first soldier and slash the blade through his windpipe. He holds his neck spitting out teaspoons full of blood onto the floor, his comrades turn around with guns raised and shoot blindly at me. The bullets are cut in half by my blade as I slash them at lightning speed. They both emptied their clip and search themselves for extra mags, I slash the soldier on the right vertically and cut him in two. The soldier on my left stares at his butchered comrade and reliefs his lunch onto the floor, I thrust my blade into his cranium and pull up. His entire skull was now split open like a clam's mouth revealing a shiny pearl, but all I got was more blood. The blood squirted onto my face, I merely wiped it off with my shirt and continued down the hall. I see some of the doctors run south of the wing avoiding gunfire; most were shot down like dogs... like Mia. I shifted into my first form and let out a heart stopping roar, I walked out into the corridor and stared at the squad of 15 soldiers, one though had a different color vest on from the rest. The soldiers stare back at me with mixtures of fear and the verge of shitting themselves, I put on a smile that Pinkamena would be proud of and charged toward the group. They let loose their barrage of bullets trying to kill me, the bullets only resulted in ricocheting back toward them puncturing their body's in random spots mostly kill shots. As I reached the group, most were dead from their own bullets... how foolish, but I heard a faint cough of pain to my left. I shifted my vision to the noise and found that one soldier with the different colored vest on.

I grabbed him with two of my arms around his neck and held him to the wall. "It's all your fault that Mia's dead... I’m going to enjoy killing you." The soldier laughed under my grasp, "why would a girl go out with a monster? that bitch must have been stupid as hell." he laughed again with a shit eating grin on his face. I grabbed his legs with my other 2 arms and held tightly, I grabbed his arms next and slowly began to pull. He started to scream, "Wait! Stop, please don't kill me!!" he pleaded coughing up blood, I didn't care at all. I pulled swiftly and ripped all of his limbs off in one motion, his trembling body sat there rapidly bleeding to death. He managed to muster up the strength to look up, his vision was only met with my shoe as I curbed stomped his skull. His head smashed under the weight of my foot, the blood splattered everywhere and only leaving a flatted skull. I had enough of this shit... I just want to get away from it all; I walked to safety elevators where the survivors hid. I opened the doors to find most of the staff alive... all except Mia, "come on, it's safe now." I said to them so I could just go to sleep. They all darted past me and down the halls to god know where; I only sighed and held the ring/necklace in my hand. I walked back to my room and climbed into my bed and closed my eyes. I let sleep take over as I now have to live my life... all alone.

Wolf’s POV:

I start hearing voices, so I slowly open my eyes to see Luna still in the room along with Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Fluttershy. “Well nice to finally meet at least half of the Elements of Harmony.” They jump at the sudden sound of my voice; Luna is the first to speak. “Oh, Wolf we didn’t mean to wake you.” “Don’t worry it was time I get up anyways, but were or the other three? By the way Rarity thanks for the cloths, they are perfect.” I say looking right at the white unicorn much to the shock of the three. “Um excuse darling I appreciate the complement but how do you know my name, and our friends went to assist princess Celestia” I chuckle a bit. “I know a lot about Equestria and a few of its citizens, but I can assure you I am a friend and I will answer your questions after we figure out what to do with the other human that popped in.” Twilight looks a bit disappointed but quickly nods here head.

I look at Luna. “Um Luna can you please send somepony to get my duffle bag in my room?” She nods and turns for the door and walks out only to come back in minutes later with my back and set It next to me on the bed. “Thanks Luna.” “Think nothing of it.” I start digging in the bag and pull out a can of soda and jug it. “Ah that it’s the spot.” Twilight notices a lump on the side of the bag and points to it. “What’s that?” I look were she’s pointing shocked that I didn’t notice it before. “I’m not sure let me see.” I open the side compartment and pull out a laptop with the cords and all. “Wow, it’s a computer, how the heck did I miss that?” I look up to see all of them have a confused look so I began to explain what it is and what it does while we wait for Celestia and the other Elements.