• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 1,922 Views, 31 Comments

A Night of Love for Equestria - shadowwolf789

  • ...
18
 31
 1,922

....WTF!?!?!?


Celestia
Luna
Twilight
Applejack
Flutturshy
Rainbowdash
Pinkie Pie
Rarity
Wolf thoughts


It's July 5th,2012 and in northeast Iowa its at least 100 degrees in other words they have a weather warning which say
"the national weather service as issued a Its hotter than a mother-fucker out hear warning. Any ways i got bored and decided
to go for a walk (did i mention i live in the middle of no were between two extremely small town as in blink and miss it) to the nearby woods, i know bad idea with the heat, so anyways i got about to the tree line and my dumb ass forgot to bring anything to drink and the shade did little to damper the heat so feeling close to a heat stroke i sat agenst a tree to try and cool off a bit. While sitting there i noticed what i can only describe as a blue floating light. "great, i have a heat stroke and im hallucinating, well lets prove to my brain its a illusion." I walk over and stupidly touch the ball of light, next thing i know the world starts spinning and all of a sudden it stops, but my head doesn't right away though, and then i hear voices say "oh my what is this..creature, and how did it get here?" "I do not know dear sister but it looks injured, we should try to help it." "But Tia we do not know if it is dangerous, should we not be cautious?" "I suppose you are right Luna we will restrain it after we heal it, at least until we know what is going on." they sound so familiar but i cant put my finger on it and as i feel my self going unconscious but i manage to mumble "gee thanks a lot."


Lets tell a bit about my self, first im about 5'8" and tan not skinny but not fat either. I will not give you my name because i believe if someone has your name they can of power over you so just call me wolf like most do. i am a very complicated individual and i am a Brony. There is a lot i could say about my self but they may be told later on now i can only hope i wake up soon.


I feel my self waking up *growns* my aching head "it seems it is waking up." what the..why cant i move my arms and legs i slowly open my eyes to see two horses with horns and wings looking at me and my arms and legs tied up, what the hell...wait why do they look familiar.....no it cant be can it? "Pardon me but are you able to speak?" "um...i...yes i can, um were am i?" i need to know if im were i think i am or if i have gone crazy. "You are in Equestria and.." "What are you and why are you here?" wow, do i really look that much of a threat that they had to tie my arms and legs "im a human, and im not sure how i got here, i assure you im not here to hurt anyone um...im sorry who are you?" i know full well who they are but if they knew that, then it could put me in danger so i will have to be careful. "You should show some respect in the presence of royalty an...." "Luna that's enough, this..human is obviously not from here and would have no clue of that." she turns to face me "I am sorry about this but we must be cautious, I am princess Celestia and this is my sister, Princess Luna, we co-rule Equestria." I KNEW IT "I am sorry Princesses, i did not know nor did i mean to offend, but is it really necessary to keep me tied up, i mean you no harm."

After they untie me we converse a bit on who i am, were i come from, how i got here, where here is, and so on and so fourth. "So basically Equestria is a land filled with talking ponies that you two rule over and is filled with magic among other things?" acting surprised. "Yes mr... i am sorry but we do not know your name yet." because i didn't give it "i am sorry princesses, just call me Wolf." Celestia narrows her eyes at me and says. "It sounds as though that's not your real name." "It's not, but i believe to give someone your name is to give them control over you, so i make sure few know my real name." "Its a shame you do not trust us enough to share it with us." Luna turns her head in mock anger trying to hold in a laugh, something that i notice. I kneel down in front of Luna and tell her "I am sorry princess of the night, but i hope an can make it up to you." Celestia starts giggling and i actually got Luna to blush which made her look absolutely adorable. "My what a gentlcolt, maybe you should court him Luna." i freeze on the spot an blush and i swear i see Luna turn purple. "Sister that is uncalled for!" ouch my pride, Luna why have you forsaken me? Dramatic much?

After a very awkward silence and Celestia finally stops her laughing attack i look out a window to see its nearly dark. "Um excuse me princesses but were am i going to sleep?" "that is a very good question, We cant have you too far from us or the guards my do something regrettable, at least for now...Luna since you have night court would it you mind if Wolf slept in your chambers tonight?" Me and Luna both turn a few shades of red, well i do, she turns purple because of her coat. "well i guess that would be alright." she says as she turns her head away and then whips it back in my direction so fast i thought it would snap off. "But if you try anything i will not hesitate to end you." she says while pointing a hoof at me. "You have my word i will be on my best behavior." i say with a smile. "humph, good, now i suppose i should show you the way now fallow me....and do not stare at my flank." I hold my hands up blushing "I had no such intentions." Dam it, o well what she don't know wont hurt me, i cant help if she's my favorite pony. As we get there she tells me to make my self at home and that she would be back after she sets the moon and then leaves. Her room is colored to represent the tranquil night sky (ill let you use your imagination) and i decide to just lay on her bed and go to sleep. This is going to get interesting was the last thing a thought before sleep took me.