• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 338 Views, 0 Comments

How to train your villains - Kewiei777



Villains have their own feelings and needs, which means controling them won't be that hard if the methods are proper.

  • ...
 0
 338

Chapter 9 she did not mean that

Few days later in the morning in the royal library in the Canterlot castle.
Celestia was wandering between the shelfs to find an old law book to see if she can find something useful to restrict these annoying nobles until she spots an unexpected figure sitting on a cushion reading a book. Never in her life has she seen a dark creature so quiet and... less aggresive. She was only holping her sister could effectively control this monster. Right, monster, Celestia thought he is a monster that Luna can barely control. Maybe later he will be a plague that would make Luna suffer. Celestia has expected what he would are practicing magic, fighting or sometimes causing trouble and swearing, but never this reading.
Curiosity has been inspired and Celestia decides to have a look.
"Sorry of my offence, but I assume your highness want to check my loyalty." The dark creature stands up and bows when Celestia is close. "That is the last thing you need to worry about. I was raised and taught by her highness herself since I was born and I will follow her until the very end."
"I didn't expect this, but it is ok, you can continue your reading. I just want to have a look."
"Yes, your highness." The dark creature sit down and resumes his reading.
Knowing it is rude, Celestia can't help but carefully observe every inch of this 'Elaphos'.Never in her life has she have a chance to observe a dark creature so carefully. Unlike other dark creatures being furious or mad, 'handsome' is the first word she thinks to discribe this creature. Luna has mentioned that the body of him might be based on his self-awareness, that is, the phantom Luna made and adjusted for a thousand years during her banishment. Luna also mentioned she used dreams to contact the ground to keep up with the big events. So her taste is quite catched up with the latest fashion, the constant adjustments results as Elaphos.
'He would be a star and a groom in dream if he was not confined to this castle.' Celestia thinks to herself. 'And a perfect colttoy for royalty. He is like the male vision of Nightmare moon, with black-blue fur, reptile eyes and pure black short mane. The slit pupils are not that intimidating but they adds coquettishness to this blue-irises pony. The warm sun light reflects on his black-blue lusterous coat and makes his muscle texture distinct.'
'My sister do have a good taste in art, especially in pony body art.' Celestia's train of thought continues. 'And he was trained to be this 'reading book' type. I will have a painter to draw a picture of him. Tiltled like 'Reading Beauty', And the painting will be sold well.'
Celestia keeps on secrutinizing Elaphos. Both of them are engulfed in weird silence until Celestia accidently has a glimpse of the book Elaphos is reading. The words on the page seems too weird for a normal book.
"What's the name of the book you are reading?" Celestia asks, tries to ease her worry.
"'Skills for imtimates', your highness." Elaphos stands up and answers politely.
"How did you find it?"
"The librarian, your highness. My princess taught me about the function of the library and where the help can be found in it." Elaphos states.
"Why do you want to read about it? This is not a normal book that Luna want you to read, I assume."
"Please don't question my loyalty. My princess has a lot to worry about but they will never includes my loyalty. I am just following her guidence, if you may ask."
Celestia raises her brow on hearing this statement. "I don't want to inquire your loyalty, but she will never ask you to study that. I know her. What did she told you that make you read this book?"
"Well, her highness taught me about gender one day ago. She told me that this thing is one of the best service that stallions can provide to mares. It is my duty to serve her highness, I serve her life. And now I have a body of my own, so I will be her shield and sword. If she meaned this is a good service I can provide, it is my honor to follow her guidence." Elaphos says firmly.
"I am sure she didn't mean this, my sister will definately not let you do that kind of service." Celestia says, trying to fix this misunderstanding.
"Thank you for your advice. But I will judge it myself and I will have it conformed with my princess." Elaphos states firmly.
Celestia signs. It is not her first time that she was denied so directly. But realizing Elaphos' loyalty belongs to the pony other than herself makes Celestia feel weird because over a thousand years there was only one pony that ponies can swear their allegiance to. "Well, can you inform your princess that I want to discuss with her about something."
"Sorry, my princess is trying to change her schedule to the day life for the investigation planned to study the modern life. She is sleeping now and I doubt that the suspension of her personal life is worth her sleep."
"Fine, you win." Celestia trys to comfort herself because of the constant rejections but keeps her usual smile expression. Celestia then feels unease because Luna mentioned nothing about the investigation and it seems that she is no longer the closest pony to her sister. "But, I assume she kept up with the events on the ground using dream magic when she was on the moon so why is this invastigation necessary?"
"Indeed, but she told me that it is best for her to feel how the society works by herself rather than see the retell in the dreams." Elaphos keeps using his solemn voice. "Her highness is not certain about this plan so she did not tell you, I think."
'She used to share everything with her dear sister, but now with this 'deer'.' Celestia thinks to herself and signs. 'Little sister grows up and becomes independent, what happens to my subjects now happens to me.'
"Your highness?" Elaphos says, interrupts Celestia's train of thought. "You don't look well."
"How do you... how do you know?" Celestia loses her standard smile.
"You look the same as my princess when she wants to hide her sadness."
"That makes sence. Sisters."
"How can I help you?" Elaphos offers.
"I'm fine, I can handle it myself."
Silence falls as the end of this subject. Celestia fiddles a bit for the embarassment of being caught because this has not happened for a very long time.
"Your highness?" Elaphos breaks the silence. "May I ask a question."
"Say." Celestia quickly adjusts to her normal condition. "See if I can help."
"I don't quite understand this book. Aside from these unexplainable emotions discribled in this book, how to make my 'shaft' out of me confuse me most, without which I can't move on to the following steps as it depicts. I may once saw the said object when I waked up after my sleep. But controlling it is harder than I expected the first time I finished this book..."
"You have read this more than once?" Celestia cuts in.
"Yes, my princess said the first book means a lot to each individual and this is technically the first book I read. Each word I can recognize but when combined together I can't read." Elaphos says while flips the book to a certain page and tries it to show Celestia . "I guess you can help me make my 'shaft' out. I don't want to disappoint my princess on my first book thing."
"I'm afraid I don't know." Celestia decided to play innocent as she feels this won't end well if she do as asked.
"You lies the same as my princess." Elaphos says after a glimpse of the sun princess.
Celestia facehoofs, embarassed. "Fine, you find out. As for the question, it is best for your princess to teach you that."
Elaphos looks disappointed and betrayed on hearing the answear. Celestia signs again and adds. "Asking your princess for help won't disappoint her."
"I'm not worring about that but the time. I was hoping I can figure it out before she wakes up." Elaphos turns his book to another page and rubs the book. "Or maybe you can help me understand the emotions described in the book. Joy, pleasure, feeling of being cosseted, where are they come from?"
"Well, that is better than the last question. Those emotions are generated between two ponies in love. When..." Celestia feels relieved and starts her lecture.
"Love?" Elaphos quickly catch the word and his eyes loses their focus. He seems so touched that Celestia notices the anomaly and stops her speech. Elaphos mutters the word several times as if to taste its meaning.
"Are you alright?" Celestia asks tentatively.
"I'm fine, thank you for your concern, yoir highness." Elaphos shakes his head to regain focus. "Sorry for my absence, I feels something I never felt when I did not own this body. No big deal. Please continue, your highness."