• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 338 Views, 0 Comments

How to train your villains - Kewiei777



Villains have their own feelings and needs, which means controling them won't be that hard if the methods are proper.

  • ...
 0
 338

Chapter 6 “Justice” rains from above

“Elaphos, this is the day!” Nightmare moon watches Equestria, standing on the surface of the moon, with a phantom pony by her side. “Stars are just about in their position. Tis is time we will rule Equestria.”

“Yes, my queen. It is time to bring darkness and justice to this land.”

“No quite, our subject won’t survive without light. We will discuss that later. Now, we have to say. Over a thousand years, thou still can’t accurately walk like a real pony. Thou are just… Whatever, walking like real pony won’t help me defeat my sister.” Nightmare moon says with disappointment in her voice while waiting for the right time to escape.

“Sorry for not being able to help.” Elaphos bows as stance to take punishment.

“Well, tis not thine fault, thou do not have a concert body so tis impossible for us to train thee about magic and wrestle. But, honestly speaking, thou trained these marshmallow idiots well. They can properly follow orders now.”

“The honors belong to you, my queen. They are just adjusted and adapted to your power that changed them. In other words, they are not that stupid anymore.”

Nightmare moon laughs. “We do not remember we taught thee about flattery, thou smart. Anyway, thanks.” Nightmare moon focuses on the stars again and speaks. “Tis about time to move. Before we do, just remember, no matter what happens, thank thee for accompanying me on the moon.”

“My honor”

_______________________________________________________________________________

“My stupid sister,” Nightmare moon moans, walking on the grass. “She just teased us and went to her sun. She fears us, it has to be this way.”

“May I ask, what’s the meaning of the ‘offer six sweet little mares to fulfill your loneliness on the moon’?” Elaphos curiously asks as he forms from nothing, being whiter because of the lack of moon dust.

“Need not to know.” Nightmare moon grits her teeth. “You are too inquisitive.”

“Sorry, my queen.”

“We are not that kind of ponies who will abandon their plans and purposes for some sweet mares.” Nightmare moon murmurs to herself, irritated. But she can’t help curving up the edge of her mouth. “Coward, always jokes like this.”

“I can’t see why you are smiling.” Elaphos asks.

“Silence.”

“Sorry.”

“Time to go. If Celestia wants proofs, we will shew her. Just stop some little fillies. If they are cute, we will not even use force. We wander how long will Celestia hide on the sun before she lost her patient as all her plans fail and join us at our final rival. As she said, it would all end whence it started.”

“It could be a trap. We can’t do what Celestia wished.” Elaphos suggests.

“Six little fillies and you are afraid. We are disappointed about your cowardice.”

“Sorry, my queen.”

_______________________________________________________________________________

“My queen, we should attack now. We can’t stand here and wait for them to complete whatever they are preparing.”

“Relax, though we are surprised to find these fillies DID manage to summon five elements. But the elements will be nothing without the final one.”

“…are my friends.” Twilight says with confidence as sparks start to gather above the mares.

“My queen, the situation is out of control. We need to leave.” Elaphos urges and his phantom avatar become solid and gravel rolls to consolidate the body. “I’ll bear the first shoot. Run, my queen. We still have chance to win. Don’t show any mercy next time we meet if elements corrupt me.”

“No, Elaphos, stand down. It won’t work. Tis all over.” Nightmare moon steps back in fear and jokes, smiles. “And you are no more than a phantom, what can thou do even thee are corrupted.”

“It’s no time for joking. Run, my queen. It is my honor to serve you.”

Nightmare moon smiles and silently watches the beam of the elements penetrate Elaphos’ phantom without resistance. The gravel of the phantom bursts out and hits Nightmare moon with massive momentum.

‘So, tis like the final time.’ Nightmare moon thinks to herself. Time seems to slow down, as beam shatters Elaphos’ phantom and the hurt of the flying gravel is so clear. Nightmare moon even can see the drops her blood and pieces of her feathers. ‘What we will think after this beam hit us, we are curious.’

The beam washes through Nightmare moon. ‘It feels itching, warm and refreshing.’ Nightmare moon thinks to herself. ‘A long lost feeling.’

_______________________________________________________________________________

Elaphos feels himself floating in the nothingness, having no idea about how long he has been in this condition. Opening his eye, he finds he is not alone. A phantom pony is floating as he do.

“Who are you?” Elaphos asks, alertly.

“A being can help you fulfill your dream.” The phantom lures.

“Why I should trust you. Maybe you are the elements that tries to corrupt me.”

“You don't have to. Otherwise, it can’t be worse, can it? Just like she said, you are no more than a phantom. You can’t even scarify yourself to save your queen.” The phantom’s voice becomes satiric. “Angry? Self-condemned? Regret? She even can’t focus in the fight because you are too inquisitive. She put some much her work on you but you can’t do nothing more than being grateful. Unless…”

“Unless what?” Elaphos asks with hope.

“You are with me.” The phantom raises a hoof and speak. “Deal?”

“What do I have to pay?”

“You have nothing to lose, right? Relax, I won’t take your loyalty to your queen. Besides, this is not about negotiation. It’s about charity because you have nothing as jetton.”

Silence falls on the two phantom. The unnamed phantom smiles, wait for the decision.

“Deal!” Elaphos says as he raise his hoof to clap with the other one’s hoof.

In the meantime, black vortex forms as it gathers the blood and the feathers Nightmare moon had dropped. Before long the vortex becomes a black and red sphere floating above the shattered armor and it bubbles with creepy voice.

Protuberances grow from the blood and black sphere and gradually form into limbs and head. A outline of a pony concretes as the black blood goo squirms.

“Your Elaphos is back. I won’t disappoint you this time, my queen.” It pronounces.

Author's Note:

I feel bad. I can't quite portray each character clearly and they all think in the same pattern in my describing.