• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 338 Views, 0 Comments

How to train your villains - Kewiei777



Villains have their own feelings and needs, which means controling them won't be that hard if the methods are proper.

  • ...
 0
 338

Chapter 7 Elements won’t work

Several hours after Nightmare moon’s defeat. Canterlot castle, in a small chamber painted to fit Luna’s taste.

“My sister, did thou design this room’s painting?” Luna’s coat is still wet because of the bath she just took. “Not our style accurately. But, thanks.”

“But this is exactly the painting you designed for your room a thousand years ago. Your taste must has changed much during your ba… Sorry for mentioning what hurts. It won’t happen again. I promise.” Celestia says with sorry. “You will get your reputation you deserve.”

“About the banishment, we are sorry. We will never leave thee anymore.” Luna hugs Celestia in both frontlegs, tears start to swirl in her sockets.

“It’s Ok, it’s Ok. It’s all over. Nightmare has ended.” Celestia coos, hugs back. “But, we still need time and preparation before we claim your royalty once again. I’m sorry you have to wait.”

“Princess or not. We just want our sister back.” Luna says, with her voice muffled by Celestia’s pristine white fur.

“But you still call yourself ‘we’,” Celestia jokes, ruffles Luna’s mare. “Duty is still haunting you, right? Besides, you are cute.”

“What does cuteness do with my duty? Whatever, you are always so annoying.” Luna breaks the hug and hops onto the bed, changed to a serious tone. “We hope thou still remember the methods we used to deal with that parasite, the Nightmare. We don’t even think about it when we are on the moon.”

“I did, and I have planned for this for a thousand years. Now we have effective information network called Halo. Halo agents spread all over Equestria to collect information about anomalies and potential dangers. It feels awful to deal with these reports, but it’s rewarding. We will know the instant the Nightmare regenerates.” Celestia pauses before continuing. “And this time we just seal it. The plan we designed ended badly last few times we carried it out. Equestria will be strong in a more… stable way.”

“We are glad to see thou are still so reliable.” Luna says. “Thou are right, this plan backfired and it sucks.”

The two alicorn silence for a while to enjoy the sister’s time before Celestia asks. “Need I brush your coat?”

The dark alicorn smiles and chirps. “No, thanks. Save the tickling for yourself.”

Celestia laughs and stands up to leave. “Maybe next time, I still have works to do. You can have a rest.”

“Bye.”

Celestia closes the door behind her and the voice of her hooves echoes in the corridor as it fades away. Luna’s room falls quiet.

Luna watches the birds chirping and flying across the blue sky. She rubs the bed beneath her, soft and elastic. ‘Home, right?’ She thinks to herself.

“Elaphos, brush our fur.” Luna follows her old habit which had been used for nearly a thousand years. “The brush is… in the dresser, we think.”

But nothing happens.

“Elaphos, you there?”

The door is pulled open. In come an alicorn Luna was very familiar with. He stumbles across the room to the bed because of the new found limbs. On his back lays Celestia who is now unconscious.

“Elaphos, how did you in this form? How my sister…” Luna is shocked to see this scene, unable to speak fluently.

“I’m sorry I’m late, my queen.” Elaphos lays Celestia on the ground gently. “What do your highness want to do to her, maybe suppress her magic and tie her up on the pinnacle of the castle to claim her defeat? Or maybe you can suppress her magic and confine her to the castle to show the ponies how kind you are. We must not relax now because we have not won completely. We need to claim your authority and comfort your new subjects. If public opinions is out of control we can fake an important event to distract the public’s attention…”

“Stop, Elaphos, tis all over. We no longer want to be a queen and Celestia is not our enemy anymore...” Luna lets out a sign and tries to persuade the victim out of the trouble.

“You are not my queen.” Elaphos interrupts, eyes Luna inimically. “My queen once said that the Ambition is always a good character for a leader. My queen will never stop chasing the throne.”

Elaphos suddenly pounces at Luna and pins her to the bed, though lands poorly. His nostrils tremble a bit and he carefully checks her. “You were her. Looks like the elements did corrupt you. You no longer have these… ambitions and… dark magic.”

“If you are there, my queen, I’m sorry for what has to be done.” He then points his horn to the moon alicorn’s chest. “I hope you will be back once you regain your magic.”

Elaphos is far from being familiar with his magic as he muddles for a while but fails to squeeze out even a tiny bit of magic.

“I am sorry I disappoint you again, my queen.” He signs and trys again with his eyes closed. "Just wait, my queen. I won't leave-"

*Bang*

A while hoof with golden horseshoe bumps the back of Elaphos' head and he collapses on Luna's torso, unconscious.

"I won't let a impatient stallion like he to marry my sister." Celestia chirps, teasing. "He just pinned you to the bed. He should at least wait until I leave."

"When did thou... How did..." Luna stammers while shoves Elaphos off her body.

"Well, I just pretended to be attacked and I wanted to see what this handsome dark one going to do. Now the result shows that you are not that alone on moon, my sister." Celestia jokes and nuzzles her sister. "You have a good taste, by the way. I am kind of jealous. En… How good is he? Stamina? Size?"

"He is not our playtoy or something. He was a student of ours. We trained he to become our faithful follower and here is the result. When we were on the moon, he did chores, laundry. He brushes our fur and cares our mane."

"And he scratches your back in the bath and serves you on bed." Celestia says with a smirk. "I want a playtoy like him, too. He can serve you for a very long time. Most importantly, loyalty."

Luna cuts in, tries to stop her sister's nonsense. "We never let him do that before. He was no more than a phantom made of dust on the moon. We tried to let him serve us bathing. But he melted in the water and he just stuck to everywhere."

"Oh~ everywhere." Celestia coos with a faked sorry. "Interesting, my sister has a special taste."

"Stop tasting us, Celly. We didn't... Fine, you can check his crotch, we didn't even design his balls when we err... design him."

"Design a colttoy by hooves, that is EXCITING. And you can teach him whatever you want. My sister is talented." Celestia giggles and lifts one of the unconscious body's hind legs with her golden magic, making half of the body away from the bed. "And looks like my sister is too shy to make up a lie. Actually, he is good. Now I want to check his weapon which he used to serve my sister."

"No, stop that, Celly. That's not fun at all." Luna argues embarrassedly, not expecting the balls thing. "We did not teach him about gender. He is actually as innocent as a foal. I know you are just teasing. So stop this."

"Fine, but my sister is as funny as the old time." Celestia stops her hoof towards the crotch and let go of the leg .The unconcious body rulls off the bed and hits the ground with a thud. Luna's eyes twitches a bit on looking this scene.

"Looks like my sister does care about him." Celestia says with a smile. "So, what is his name?"

"We named him Elaphos, from an old tale" Luna ignores the other parts of statement and tries to change the subject. "You can feel it, right? He is the new host of that parasite. We assume that is the reason why he get a body of his own."

"We will arrange the elements to purify him but I don't think he will be happy to aware what you did to him." Celestia suggested. "Before that..."

"Guards, put this thing in the dungeon, highest security." Celestia shouts.

"Don't 'thing' him!"

"Sorry."

The guards come in and take away the black pony. Luna watches her followers out of the door and says. "He is just a poor victim of us. We own him a lot. He does not deserve this."

Luna squirms to ease her sorrow before continuing. "And we think thou are reling too much on the elements, my sister. But we are afraid this time the elements won't work."

"..."

"The elements can purify us because we still have good in us. That parasite is no more than a mental mirror, the only thing it can do is mirror the dark side of its host and guide the victim to think in the darker way. The elements just drove the parasite and dark magic away. Then Nightmare moon is no more while Luna is back."

"However," Luna pauses for a deep breath. "He was completely blank when we summoned him to our side. As thou said, we taught him whatever we wanted and trained him into a follower can do no other than our orders. He has no actually... what can be called 'good' in him. He has no other good personality that elements can switch him to. Can elements mess with one's mind? Or can the elements force a bad pony into a good one? It does not sound right if the elements can do this."

"I didn't try that, but I think the answer is no." Celestia changes to a sorrowful expression. "It seems we will have another statue."

"He does not deserve this." Luna mumbles in a sad tone.

"I am sorry you have to bear this. It is our duty..."

"This is not going to happen, we will at least have a try."

"Try what?"

"Try to persuade him, and try to be his 'queen', again."

"No, I won't approve this, it is too dangerous."

"Come on, Celestia. If we succeed, we will have a perfect outcome of our old plan."

"And you are thinking about teaching him some good thing then you can purify him, right? It won't work. I did so when you were nightmare moon." Celestia tries to persuade her out of the dangerous thought.

"I did, even he can't be purified in the end, he is better off than in the stone. Please Celestia, thou don't want to see us eaten up by our sorrow, right?"

"Fine, but wait for the elements to come, ok? We have to have this failsafe. I can't make more concession.

"Ok."