• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 338 Views, 0 Comments

How to train your villains - Kewiei777



Villains have their own feelings and needs, which means controling them won't be that hard if the methods are proper.

  • ...
 0
 338

Chapter 8 The pony thou follow

Few hours later. In the night. Everpony is in bed, except Luna in the dungeon.

"We are alone now. No Celestia and no elements. Just to win thy trust." Luna enters the small chamber which holds the victim of hers. The lock of the door crackes open after the azure magic engulfs it.

"..."

"Sorry for the ball in thy mouth." Luna smiles and lights up her horn. All the binders crackes open as clanks echo through the small dim room that is lighten by the torches. "Old enchant technolodgies, we are surprised these things did not change much."

"And the ball in thy mouth." Luna sits down in front of Elaphos and pulls out the plug in his mouth with hooves. "Now thou can walk and-"

Elaphos suddenly pushes his old queen over and pins her to the ground, more fluently this time. "I know what you are thinking. Freeing me won't change my purpose."

"We know, we taught you well." Luna lets out a sigh and squirms to gain a more comfortable position under her follower's hooves. “And we should really teach you about gender problems when we were on the moon. Pinning a lady like us is very impolite.”

"My queen taught me do not show mercy to our enemy. It's a pity I can't torture you because you are the key to my queen." Elaphos hisses and lowers his horn for another try.

"Relax, my Elaphos. You still have surpresser on your horn."

"Crop." Elaphos tries to remove the surpresser on his horn but he still can't control his hooves properly because differences still exist between phantom and body.

Partly released from the pinning, Luna pokes the chest of Elaphos as if to check his body. "So, you did have a body of your own. We are glad we no longer have to share."

Elaphos finally removes his surpresser and pushes aside the invasive hoof. "My queen taught me that her highness' safety is the highest priority, sometimes even beyond her orders. What you are doing won't work, face it."

"Actually, the principles we taught you have many loopholes."

"Shut up, you imposter. You are not my queen."

"Fine, fine. Though we don't like it, but it seems it has to be this way."

"what?"

Luna closes her eyes and starts to concentrate. Then dungeon seems to be a little bit colder and Elaphos is shocked to sense the familiar magic flowing in his queen's body. Her mane become starry again while her fur darkens and her body grows up a bit. Elaphos is too startled to move until Luna opens her reptile eyes and pronounces in a imperious tone. "Tis a shame for us that we did not teach thee how to identify one pony from another. How dare thou said that we are not thy queen? Clearly you can not come to conclusion just by scrutinizing appearance."

"Of course not, my..." Elaphos' long trained reflex takes control of his thinking as if the reptile eyes pierce through his soul.

"Queen? We have to say that ponies change. We just calmed down and gave up what we have chased for a thousand years. But we are still your Queen."

"Sorry for my offence. I beg for your panishment, your majesty." Elaphos gets up from Luna and helps her to be back on four.

"Good. Punishment for later. Now we need thou to hide under my wings using your mist form. That is what thou used to travel from the old castle so fast and sneak in for us, right? We are glad thou learns as fast as usual."

"Yes, my queen."

"No Queen, we are a princess now."

"Your will, my princess."

"That sounds weird but tis fine."

Suddenlly clops of hooves can be heard drawing near outside the dungeon. Elaphos stops his misting and shows a defence stance to the entrance to the dungeon.

The door is not as lucky as last time as this time it is blasted open by force. In come an alicorn and two guards.

"Sister, are you ok? I sensed dark magic in the dungeon and I can't find you in your room." Celestia looks around for her sister and sees her sister flowing with dark magic. "Oh, no. Why did you do this to me? What did I do wrong this time?"

"Easy, Tia. We are ok." Luna drops her dark magic and says. "Same of you, Elaphos. Now you can come under my wings."

"Yes, my princess." Elaphos tranformed into a dark blue mist as he flies towards one of Luna's wings.

"See, all solved." Luna says happily. "Just a little tired. You can save the elements."

"Don't do this again."

"What?"

"I thought I lost you again." Celestia rushes to hug her sister. "The moment I saw you in that form, I... Just don't do this again."

"Tis ok, tis ok." Luna hugs back. "We won't do that again, we promise. And... sorry for thy sleep."

"It is good to see you are ok."

"Tis not that bad, he can not hurt us because we are his queen, or somehow. And, do thou want to try his brushing? He is an expert at that."

"Save it for yourself. Don't you ever scear me like this again." Celestia threats.

"Ok. Thou are still so reliable." The dark princess says and nuzzles her sister. “And soft.”