• Published 21st Mar 2017
  • 2,278 Views, 9 Comments

The Wrong Trousers - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
15
 9
 2,278

Timber In The Trousers/Spike's Missing

In the attic, there was someone sleep on the wooden floor. It was Timber Spruce, Twilight's boyfriend, he got up on his feet and wondered where he is. "Is it dark in here?", he asked. "Where am I?" Then, he felt air beneathe his feet, he fell through the ceiling of the kitchen and got stuck in the techno-trousers. He looked at them and tried to break free, but he was still stuck. "Wh-Where am I? What is this? What kind of device is this?" The machine activated and began walking out the door. He walked through sidewalks faster and faster, then he began to jump for no reason. "Holy hay!"

Spike was looking at posters on the walls. Then, he noticed one that a woman dressed as a ninja, he looked closely and recognized the eyes. "Is that... Principal Cinch?", he asked himself.

He screaming from Timber from behind. "HEEEEEEEELP! SPIIIIIIIIKE!", Timber cried.

"Huh? Timber?", Spike asked.

Timber was running really fast in the techno-trousers. He hit something and sent him flying across the city. "Sorry.", he said, crashing.

Spike's seven friends were looking for him, they felt terrible of how they treated him. "Spike!", Sunset called. "Oh, where could he be?"

"He has to be here somewhere, he couldn't just be gone for good.", Applejack said.

"I feel so bad of what I said to Spike.", Twilight said.

"What you said was a mistake, Twi, when we find him, you'll apologize to him.", Rainbow Dash said.

Then, all of a sudden, Timber came crashing in front of them. "Whoa!", he cried.

Twilight was surprised to see Timber. "Timber?", she said.

"Twilight, I'm stuck in this device and it's going crazy.", Timber panicked. "What is this?"

"Those are the techno-trousers, we got that for Spike as a birthday present.", Twilight said.

"Twilight, please, you got to find a way help me out!", Timber cried, as the trousers took him away.

The girls followed him and tried to catch Timber, but he was too fast. "How do we catch him?", Rarity asked.

"I don't know.", Pinkie said.

They saw the woman in a ninja outfit. "Who is that?", Fluttershy asked.

"I don't know.", Sunset said.

"Do you think she's a kidnapper?", Twilight asked. "Do you think she has the woman and Spike?"

"I think so.", Sunset said.

"But, lets not get caught by her, lets go back to the house.", Applejack said.