• Published 21st Mar 2017
  • 2,275 Views, 9 Comments

The Wrong Trousers - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
15
 9
 2,275

Building Spike's New Room

Sunset and Twilight were working on Spike's new room, now that the woman is moving in the house. "Cheer up, Spike, we make this nice and fresh for you at night.", Sunset said. She was working on the wallpaper. The wallpaper was purple with bones on it.

Twilight was strapped into the techno-trousers with Spike duct-taped to the back. She pushed the lever which made the right leg lift up straight across the room. Then, she pushed a button that suck up air into the sole, and it took the book. Then, she pushed the button again and dropped the book, pushed another book and dragged her to the wall. Then, she began walking up the wall and stepped onto the ceiling.

Sunset turned and saw Twilight on the ceiling. "Oh, so that's how they work, they can walk on anything.", she thought. She climbed down the ladder and head out the room. "Keep up the work with those techno-trousers." She bumped into the woman back first. "Oh, oops, sorry about that."

The woman stepped into the room and looked at Spike. Then, Spike saw the woman watching him. Then, the woman gave a strange smirk to the dog which made him concerned about her.