• Published 21st Mar 2017
  • 2,278 Views, 9 Comments

The Wrong Trousers - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
15
 9
 2,278

Kidnapping Spike's Friends

Twilight was leading Timber into a bedroom where he can sleep at and be safe at night. "Twilight, are you sure I can stay in this house when you find that woman and Spike?", he asked.

"Timber, trust me, it's only for a short period of time until we find our friend.", Twilight said. A tear came down Twilight's left eye as she felt bad about how she treated Spike. "I just hope he's alright."

"Oh quit the crying and let me sleep.", Timber said as he fell asleep.

"Oh, yeah.", Twilight said. "Sorry, Timber." She slowly and quietly left the room without waking him up.

Twilight met up with her friends in the living room. "Girls, I just hope I will ever see Spike again.", she said.

"Twilight, I'm sure Spike is okay while he's out there.", Sunset said. "But, who knows if the little guy's dead or alive."

Twilight got more worried. "Oh my.", she worried. "What if he gets hit by a car, even get squashed during road kill."

"Twilight, Spike knows better, he can watch out for stuff.", Rainbow Dash said.

"I agree with Rainbow, Darling.", Rarity said. "Besides, it was his birthday the other day, he can't die on an age he just turned."

A bag rose behind Applejack. Fluttershy looked at the bag in horror. "Applejack, there's something behind you.", she whispered with fright.

"There's something behind me?", Applejack asked. Before she looked behind her, the bag caught her head.

The girls screamed with fright. Then bags came over their heads to. Everything went black and the girls fell into peaceful darkness.

Back in the bedroom, Spike came in through the window. He heard footsteps, he hid under the bed before anyone can see him. It was the girls who got kidnapped, the kidnapper walked toward the bedroom, then it turned revealing her head to Spike, it was woman in the ninja suit.

Spike gasped as he noticed the face. He watched the woman walk into the room and put the girls down. She then grabbed her controls and started to control the techno-trousers, the trousers got up and started walking out the house along with the woman.

Spike got afraid. He wanted to save his friends, but he took off after the woman instead.