• Published 21st Mar 2017
  • 2,278 Views, 9 Comments

The Wrong Trousers - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
15
 9
 2,278

The Heist

The woman in the ninja outfit used her controls to make Timber, who was still sleeping, in the trousers move to the museum. Spike hid in the same place that he was hiding in when the woman peeked through the window of the museum. "I hope she doesn't hurt Timber while he's sleeping.", he hoped.

Timber was wearing a helmet that has a claw that can pick up stuff.

First, Timber in the trousers walked up the wall and onto the roof of the building. Then, the trousers walked through a vent that leads to the room where the white jewel was placed. But, there's one problem, there's security lasers all around.

The woman's head was sweating with nervousness, worrying that he might hit one of the security lasers in the room. The trousers slowly walked forward, getting equal with spot where the jewel is.

The claw came out of the helmet, grabbed the jewel, and lifted it back his head. But, there was trouble, one of the tiles that Timber was standing on came loose. It fell off, the claw swung and hit the security laser, causing a alarm to sound.

The woman gasped and panicked.

Timber heard the alarm and woke up. "What in the world?!", he asked. "What is this place? Where am I? GET ME OUT OF HERE!" He walked over to a window and sucky power held his feet permanently on the glass. "I don't understand what's happening right now. Is this some dream or what?" He screamed as the window flipped. He was once again attached to the wall of the museum. "Heavens above. This isn't a dream, this is my worst nightmare, being on a wall of a building. HELP!"

The woman got on the back of the trousers, took the jewel from the claw and put it in her back. "What's the game then?", Timber asked. "Huh, where am I?" The two went down the wall, then back on the concrete, then they headed back to the house.

Spike escaped from his box and followed the two home without being spotted.