• Published 29th Jan 2017
  • 1,577 Views, 25 Comments

Flurry Heart's 1st Birthday Party - grl6p



Everyone has gathered together for Flurry Heart's 1st birthday party, what could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
5
 25
 1,577

Starlight's Nightmare

Author's Note:

Note this story is set a few months after the season 6 finale. Before anyone asks, Flurry Heart's birthday party is still happening, this is just a subplot like a normal episode of MLP.

One night in the Friendship Castle, Starlight Glimmer was in her bedroom tossing and turning in her bed.

*dream world*

Starlight Glimmer found herself all alone in the Changeling kingdom.

"Hello? Twilight? Trixie? Thorax? Anyone?"

No answer.

She was led down a dark and damp path to the throne.

"What's going on? How did I get here?"

A deep seductive voice said, "Oh you know very well, Starlight Glimmer!"

There was an evil cackle.

A light shone to reveal an angry Queen Chrysalis.

Starlight cried,"Let me out of here! I'm sorry I turned your hive against you, you don't have to be evil!"

Chrysalis got closer to Starlight until she had her cornered at a wall.

The former Changeling queen pinned Starlight to the floor, "YOU FUCKING BITCH! You ruined my life!"

Starlight tried to break free, but Chrysalis was too strong for her, "HELP!!!"

“I would discourage crying for help, Starlight.” Chrysalis said, "No one can hear you scream in the Changeling kingdom."

Starlight became panic-stricken, "Why are you doing this to me? I offered you to become better but you refused!"

Chrysalis yelled, "SILENCE!!!!!!" Starlight became quiet.

"It's time to drain your love! Say goodbye Starlight Glimmer!"

She started cackling as she began to forcibly zap Starlight.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Starlight woke up screaming and sweating.

She looked around her bedroom for a minute and then she fell back on her pillow.

"Okay Starlight, Queen Chrysalis wants revenge on you, but she’s far away and can’t hurt you. Maybe this is just a bad dream. If not, you can tell Twilight tomorrow.”

She fell back asleep, and this time found herself all alone in her old village.

”My old village? But how? Where is everypony?”

Queen Chrysalis emerged from the shadows cackling.

"I see that you have followed me to your old village, I have a lovely surprise for you."

She clapped her hands and saw that all of her friends, including Thorax were lying on the ground, dead.

Starlight screamed, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Chrysalis said, "Just getting revenge for what you did to me. I killed all of your precious friends by draining all of their love from them. And now I'll have all the love in the world!!!!"

She began evolving into a larger, more evil Changeling with tentacles and a scarier face.

Starlight backed against a wall.

"Time to give me all of your love!!"

Before Chrysalis could hurt Starlight, there was a giant gust of wind and Super Queen Chrysalis was blown away.

"Do not be afraid Starlight. I'm here to listen to your problem." Starlight looked up to see Princess Luna standing in Queen Chrysalis's place.

Starlight ran up to her in tears, "Princess Luna! Thank goodness you're here!" Starlight said, "Ever since Chrysalis rejected my friendship offer and swore revenge, I've been having these recurring nightmares where she corners me and forcibly drains my love and even kills me."

Princess Luna said, "Chrysalis is just finding ways to torment you. May I not remind you of the time when-"

"I broke into Twilight's castle, stole Starswirl the Bearded's Time Travel Spell, and used it to repeatedly go back in time and break up Twilight and her friends?" Starlight was now on the ground in a fetal position. "Am I just paranoid?"

Princess Luna said, "No Starlight, I've been in your position before. This is completely normal. I will give you this advice, talk to Twilight and her friends about your nightmares. Tell her I visited you and told you to talk to her."

Starlight got up, "Thanks Princess Luna." she said, "I'm sure they'll help me. I could alse tell my other friends about it."

Princess Luna began to fly away, "I'll let Celestia know too. Remember, don't be afraid!"

Starlight woke up from her dream.

"It's settled. Tomorrow morning, I tell Twilight and the others about my dream. They'll believe me, right? I need to take a walk outside."

She left her room and started to take a walk outside of the castle.

As Starlight walked around the silent town, her breathing became heavier and she became increasingly nervous.

"Maybe I'll tell Trixie first. She was watching me when I defeated Chrysalis."

Meanwhile at Trixie's magic trailer home, she was sleeping when there was a knock at her window.

Starlight was banging on the door, "Trixie! It's Starlight! Please open up!"

Trixie yawned and opened up the window, "Starlight, it's two o'clock in the morning." She grumbled, "why are you even here?"

"It's about Queen Chrysalis."

Trixie gasped, "Is she back for revenge?!"

Starlight said, "No she's not. But I'm very worried she is. Ever since I defeated her a few months ago, I've been having these recurring nightmares where she comes back and drains all of my love away. But not before she kills all of my friends and family."

"Did Princess Luna visit you in your dream?"

Starlight nodded, "She told me to tell Twilight about it, but I didn't want to wake her up. I came to you because I knew you'd have good advice."

Trixie put her hoof on Starlight, "Starlight, you came to the right pony. You are strong and awesome. Chrysalis is just jealous that she doesn't have awesome friends like you. You can take her, even if it ends badly, I'll be right there with you."

Starlight smiled, "Thanks Trixie. You're the best friend ever. One more question, will you spend the night with me in the castle?"

"Why?"

Starlight blushed, "I'm too scared to sleep alone with my nightmares."

Trixie was at first confused and then she began to blush, "Sure, but I don't have a sleeping bag on my hoofs so we'll sleep in your bed together."

"That could work."

The two unicorn friends went back to Starlight's room in the castle.

As they got into Starlight's bed, Starlight said, "What if Twilight and the others think I'm being paranoid and don't believe me?"

Trixie yawned, "They will, trust me. Goodnight Starlight."

"Night Trixie."

The two friends fell asleep together in Starlight's bed.