• Published 1st Jan 2017
  • 1,139 Views, 8 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Savior of the Universe - Series 1 - veeSheep



Twilight meets The Doctor and they go on various adventures throughout time and space.

  • ...
3
 8
 1,139

Episode 5

Doctor Whooves: Savior of the Universe

Series 1

Episode 5: Azure Skies

“I’m sure there are some belongings and other things you’d like to get or do before we leave, I still need to figure out how to get my own ship down here, meanwhile, find your stuff, try not to get killed by the Slegte Hond that’s probably roaming around the base, have fun!” The Doctor joked, the crew of the MR then scattered across the ship to gather their items while The Doctor stayed back at the dome he and Twilight got in at, trying to call the TARDIS into the base.

“Doctor, if my daughter or I end up dead, make sure to take the surviving one home,” Sunlight said, she gave her daughter, Light, a hug and headed back into the base with her.

“Miss Bloom, where are those important files I told you to put away when we got here?” Dommy asked, Sunlight pointed in the direction of her office and Dommy was on his way to get his items.

Hond was looking through the drawer under his bed and packed his game system, comic books and left an old soda can there, as he thought it was expired.

Twilight ran inside while The Doctor wasn’t looking to pick up her stuff from her room, while she looked around her own items, she decided to get The Doctor’s stuff.

‘Dommy is really suspicious, this is my chance to find something to show he caused this’ Twilight thought, she opened Dommy’s drawer and saw some odd things, like a device that resembled the sonic screwdriver The Doctor possessed, but with three small, cylinder spires in place of a gemstone, the device was over some type of blue print for a mechanical creature resembling a pony, but with a blank expression and a weird handlebar on its head, Twilight wanted to take those and rush to tell The Doctor, but she didn’t want to risk getting found out, so she left the strange belongings as they were.

A sleepy, blue stallion was ultimately awoken by the sirens and hot water dripping on his face, he packed up and rushed to an exit, but Sunlight told him that he had to meet with a light brown stallion at one of the entrance domes.

The Doctor finally noticed that Twilight was gone and went looking for her, forgetting about the shark that could be anywhere in the faciity.

“Twilight! Twi! Twily!” The Doctor called out, “Please don’t tell me you’re at the other end of he bloody building,” He quickened his pace and rushed across the corridors, looking for his friend. He came across Hond making his way to the dome.

“Doctor, should I wait at the dome while you’re over there?” The zebra asked.

“Yes, I just need to find Twilight,” The Doctor replied, Hond continued to run to the dome, the red water rising on the floor, making it hard to walk around. The Doctor reached a large dome where the Slegte Hond, presumably that one that was in captivity, moving about on the wet floor, Twilight was at the other end of the room, he called out for her and she replied.

“Doctor, do you think it’s safe to cross?” Twilight asked.

“I don’t think so,” The Doctor replied, he looked up and saw the last thing he wanted, a small pack of Slegte Honds bashing into the glass dome, cracking it ever so slightly, trying to reach their friend, “Change of plans, run over here now!” The Doctor yelled. Twilight obeyed and rushed over to her friend, sloshing some water around with her steps. As Twilight made it, the sharks above broke the glass and the water came pouring into the building, the rest of the dome then shattered and the facility was flooded, The Doctor grabbed Twilight’s hoof and tried to outrun the wave of crimson water, but he failed and it caught up to them.

The Doctor awoke a minute or two later, under the red water, with Twilight drifting away from him, he swam to grab her and pulled her around the flooded base. The Doctor was bleeding slightly and he got worried that, much like Earth sharks, Slegte Honds could smell the blood and track him down the underwater corridors. The Doctor swam as fast as he could while still carrying Twilight and trying to avoid being detected by the sharks, but he was spotted and had to hide in a supply closet where the beast couldn’t get him.

As The Doctor swam around, he spotted Dommy doing the same and carrying a bag, he tried following Dommy, which led him to a type of trap , he then had to run from a duo of sharks. The Doctor tricked them into tracking a small fish and he continued on his way to the entrance dome.

After lots of swimming and escaping death, The Doctor made it to where the others were waiting, he still could not get a good signal with his sonic screwdriver, presumably due to all of the water in the way, he even tried using the TARDIS’ keys, but nothing worked.

“Doctor, how do you bring your ship here? The reactors are gonna explode at any moment, we need a way to get out now!” Sunlight said, trying to stay at the surface.

“What do you honestly think I’m trying?” The Doctor said, “I can’t get a single good signal to bring the TARDIS here,” He angrily added. Just as he was giving up, The Doctor finally received a signal and immediately took the chance, he sent out a call and the TARDIS materialized in the water.

“You’re gonna try to fit al of us in that little box?” Hond asked.

“Oh, will you be surprised or what,” The Doctor said, opening the door to his ship, the water flowed inside, getting drained by the floor, the entire group got inside, except for Dommy, who got there slightly later.

“Wow, this sure is one heck of a ship, looks good on the inside and outside,” Hond remarked, the Doctor closed the doors to not have any more water in the TARDIS.

“Who will be the first to mention the thing,” The Doctor said.

“What thing?” Light asked.

“Who cares, let’s get right out of this place,” The Doctor said, trying to take off, but a Slegte Hond grabbed the TARDIS in its mouth and shook it around, scratching the police box outside but just barely affecting the inside, “Let go, Toothy, I’ll play with you later!” the Doctor shouted as he kept on trying to take off, he eventually did and the TARDIS was safe.

The Doctor’s ship stopped at Xlyzo’foriuz’ closest moon, Geb, he opened the doors so the passengers could see the planet they were just in, in all of its cloudy and green glory, from the moon’s light blue atmosphere.

“Believe it or not, this is the second time I’ve seen a big green planet explode like this, thankfully, this one didn’t destroy the whole thing,” The Doctor commented as they all saw a small fireball form on the surface of Xlyzo, creating a hole in the clouds through which they could see the planet’s true color.

“I never thought I’d call mass destruction ‘beautiful’, but that is a wonderful sight,” Hond said.

“I say the same, friend,” Twilight said. The group stayed and enjoyed the view a bit more.

“Well, now it’s time to take y’all home, presumably to Earth,” The Doctor broke the silence, most of the group turned to the TARDIS and walked over, but Dommy stayed back and pulled the sleeve of his suit, revealing the same device Agent Chrome had with her.

“I have my own life to live, see you all some other time,” Dommy said before disappearing.

“How did he have a vortex manipulator and why?” The Doctor asked himself, “Anyways, let’s go, people with families and friends to go back to,” He said as he entered the TARDIS and turned on the engines.

***

Manehattan, Equestria, 20XX

After getting the crew of the research base back home, The Doctor and Twilight made one final trip to a small cafe in Manehattan, so they could rest and have some stuff to eat and drink.

“Did the lady at the counter say how long it’d take for our orders to get here?” The Doctor asked.

“They never do, sadly,” Twilight replied, they sat waiting for their food for a few minutes and it finally got there. Twilight desperately wanted to tell The Doctor about her discoveries on Dommy, but she stayed silent and enjoyed her meal. Once they were done, Twilight hopped into the TARDIS while The Doctor payed the bill for the food. The phone in the ship then rang and she answered it.

“Hello, Twilight?” The person on the other end said.

“Yes, who is this?”

“I’m The Doctor,” The voice continued.

“But, how? You’re in there paying for the food at the cafe,” Twilight was confused.

“As I’m talking to you here, I’m dead, the version of me that’s with you, that is,” The supposed Doctor said, “It’s a long story, I’m sure that old feller will explain when it’s time,” He continued.

“I have no clue what’s going on,”

“Well, I don’t have much time, but I need you to know something, about that guy Dommy,” The Doctor on the phone began, but Twilight put the phone away as her Doctor showed up, leaving her without knowing the future Doctor’s message.

“Were you on the phone? Who was it?” The Doctor asked.

“Oh, just a wrong number, you know,” Twilight replied. The Doctor took control of the TARDIS and finally transported it somewhere, Twilight was confused at where she was once she opened the TARDIS doors.

END OF EPISODE 5, PART 2

Author's Note:

"Patience is a virtue. A virtue that I give 0 flying feathers about" -Me

Be honest, you knew that they would be alright, why bother waiting to post this.

Next Time: The Doctor and Twilight must save a stranded ship from zombie-like monsters, what are the zombies and where did they come from? Find out next time on Doctor Whooves: Savior of the Universe