• Published 30th Nov 2011
  • 4,595 Views, 99 Comments

Kidnapped1-5 - Jaiden

  • ...
14
 99
 4,595

The Rescue Team

The rescue operator - formally known as Jake, entered his dark decent into, what they thought was a hole so he had no fear as he got deeper and deeper.. Jake said through the radio "How deep did you say it was?" He asked.

"About a mile deep, don't worry we have alot of wire here, you'll make it." a rescue operator responded.

"You are almost at the bottom, Jake be careful if he fell down there and there is actually a bottom, he is probably already dead. But if he isn't you have to get him out of there, wherever that may be.." a feminine voice announced over the radio.

"Wait there Jade, I think I see a light, standby." Jake said "Yeah there is definitely a bottom to this but I can't see him." Jake said.

"Be careful, the mother is getting anxious, if he is alive we are going to zip-line a drink down." Jade said.

"Okay but im meters away from that light that I said about.. Just a little more.. Okay Touchdo- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"
Jake was sucked into this 'Light' but it was actually the portal end that lead to Equestria.

"Jade can you hear me? im in this.. Library. Im going to see if I can find him." Jake announced

There was alot of static and all he could hear was 'Untie yourself.... We wont pull the wire.... Be careful'

Jake understandingly replied "Alright."

**********************

God damnit the whole town seems like they are looking for me..

Almost the whole town was after him. Twilight managed to convince most of the ponies to look for him and to tell her when or IF they did. Rainbow dash had flew DIRECTLY over Zac a few times but because he was wearing his partly-camouflaged-outfit it made him VERY hard to spot in the treeline.

There it is; the library. All I have to do is stay out of sight and get to that portal.

Zac was mulling over his plan when he saw something that almost made him gasp.

ANOTHER human?? Oh no.. he will tell everyone about the ponies! and Twilight said that you couldn't close the portal! this is bad!

Jake quickly saw the ponies and backed back into the library Oh thank god. PLEASE stay there!

Now. How do I get from here to over there? it is impossible without sticking to high grass or some kind of heavy foliage. hmm.

Rainbow Dash flew over him again but landed Directly Infront of him.

Just don't move. Keep your head down.

Un-aware of Zac's presence, she walked over to where he was hiding.

"Hmm. Ah Hah!" she kicked a bush that was RIGHT next to him

Please don't see me. Please!

"Yeah I have you, come out." She said

Its a trap just don't move.

"Wow that always works with other ponies" She said.

Zac thought about his situation for a moment.

If I go home mum will never let me go out by myself ever again I bet. If I stay here I get to stay with nice ponies and a nice atmosphere.. Damn this is a hard choice.

He decided to wait until Rainbow Dash had left to decide.

"Well i guess he isn't here then" She said.

Rainbow Dash quickly flew off and Zac sat up.

That was a close one. I think I might stay here.

He stood up and walked towards the hill that he hid from Twilight before-hand.



Twilight decided to head back to the library to see if Zac had tried to escape through the portal.

She walked through the door.

Jake who was dumbstruck by seeing all the ponies outside decided to stay in the library and look for Zac inside.
The only thing he found was a purple mare walking towards him. "Um.. Hello?" Twilight said.

"Aah!" Jake was startled by the pony and ran behind a wall.

Im seriously tripping out.. I better hide.

"Im not going to hurt you.. Please don't be scared of me." Twilight persuaded

"Are you real?" Jake asked the stupid question.

"Uhh. Yes. I am real." Twilight responded.

"Okay then.. I. Um. Where is the other human?" Jake asked

"Oh, him.. He is hiding. I don't know why." Twilight answered.

"O-Okay then. I think I'll stay here.." Jake said, trying to figure out whether this was a dream, hallucination or if this was actually real and he was talking to a pony.

"Alright then. I'll look for him" Twilight said then left.

***********************

I'll hide in this cottage I think that. Oh who was it? Oh yeah. Fluttershy, I hope she doesn't mind.. It's just until I think this through

Zac ran to the building and looked behind him - Nobody was following.

That Damned Pegasus is out to get me.

He opened the door and looked inside.

Nobody was home.

He opened the door enough so he could fit through it and closed the door.

The small bungalow was cosy and smelled of fresh air. Ornaments on the shelves reminded him of his nan's house, how she liked to collect small wooden animals, like the ones on Fluttershy's shelves.

This is nice..

He approached the stairs. What is that tapping?

He decided to be brave and silently climbed the stairs.

"H-Hello? Anyone home?" Zac asked.

The tapping Abruptly stopped.

He walked into the first room - It was a bedroom

Well I guess Fluttershy likes simple things..

The bedroom wasn't decorated or fancy lined or anything. it was just a bed with a table next to it a alarm clock, mirror, more ornaments and a window. What Zac didn't notice however was the cupboard that housed not only clothes but a sneaky mare too.

As Zac walked into the second room - A bathroom he saw something on the shelf. It was another wooden rabbit.

She REALLY likes wooden rabbits..

He decided to head back down the stairs.

He was greeted by none other than MORE wooden rabbits.

Damn. I didn't notice them before..

He sat down on a sofa. Yawned, then closed his eyes.

Heh. As my granddad would say 'Im only checking my eyelids for holes' Heh.

He quickly fell asleep.