• Published 30th Nov 2011
  • 4,595 Views, 99 Comments

Kidnapped1-5 - Jaiden

  • ...
14
 99
 4,595

Hello? Explanations please!

Zac was sitting there for about half an hour when he heard doors opening, shadows approaching the corner. Then the princess approached the hole and motioned others to follow.

Zac stood up, the princess being here was obviously something important.

"Zac I want you to meet Twilight Sparkle, my protégée, she has helped me and others in research to what you where asleep in- Wait, what is that you are wearing? You weren't wearing that when I spoke to you."

"Oh yeah, this. Um, let me show you." Zac walked over to the power node panel and activated his helmet. Zac couldn't hear it but the princess said "Impressive." With the helmet on and the HUD activated he could actually see a sphere and inside of it, it said 'Open?' So Zac said 'Yes' in his mind and it opened, Zac then walked in and pointed to the shop. Celestia made a 'Oh' expression and Zac walked over to the hole in the glass.

Waking up in stasis after a weird dream kinda kills your memory for a while, so when Zac approached the hole he recoiled when he saw Twilight.

"What's wrong Zac?." Twilight had a genuine expression of sorrow.

"I- uh. I-Its nothing, don't worry about it." Dammit, I need to remember that Twilight isn't hostile.

"Okay then, princess if I may." The princess nodded. Twilight then used her magic to melt the glass in a way and re-form it over in a different place. However this process used up all the oxygen in the glass chamber and some of the glass had covered the hole in the glass. His suit warned him of a low-oxygen level then it switched to the oxygen reserve it had inside it. Oh shit, only one hundred and seventy seconds of air. Hopefully Twilight won't take her sweet time.

One hundred and fifty seconds later...


"TWILIGHT, GET ME OUT OF HERE, IM GOING TO DIE!" The lack of oxygen prevented any sort of sound from exiting the chamber, Zac then immediately started to bang on the glass with his fists in an attempt to break glass that was a foot thick. (Yeah I know that my OC is a idiot occasionally. Fuck i had so many typos typing that. lol alliteration. 'Typos typing that' TTT = alliteration. WIN. K BACK TO TEH STORYEH.)

Zac saw that he had little over ten seconds left so he ran back to the store and saw a hammer and some kind of chisel he then picked up the hammer and chisel and swung the chisel into the glass and smacked it with the hammer, the glass fractured and with little than under five seconds of air left he charged at the glass and smashed into it with all of his force this allowed him to break away a small shard of glass, however due to the shortage of air inside the chamber the glass imploded and shot Zac all the way to the back of the shop, then the door closed.


Zac awoke to find himself not dead but severely out of breath with a raging headache. Zac also noticed that his helmet was withdrew. He approached the door to find that the glass had practically exploded and there was Twilight and the princess waiting for him.

"What did you do? I was almost done! You practically destroyed the entire glass frame."

"Well Twilight, I was about to die." Twilight recoiled at the sound of her name.

"How do you know me?" Oh shit I never thought this through.

"Um. I-" Celestia cut in.

"Please Twilight, allow me to explain. Back when I was appointed ruler of this land I came across a mysterious storage chamber, this contained Zac. I had a group of unicorns including myself and Luna transport him back to the castle. After that you became my student I attempted to cast a memory spell on Zac and was only able to recover fragments of his memory but not enough to actually see anything, instead however memory's of you and your friends where absorbed into his brain so he would be familiar with us when he did awake."

"Well that would explain why you know me."

"Yeah it does." Zac was confused.

After introductions where finished Zac decided to explore the rest of the museum, and after confirming the rest of the items on display Zac wandered over to where Twilight was staying for the rest of the weekend, apparently Zac was also staying in her room.




"Hey there Twilight, apparently I'm staying with you tonight." Zac was impressed at the massive room.

"Yes, you are. You will be sleeping on this bed and I will be sleeping over.. Over.. Oh, there is only one bed."

"Really? Huh."

"Yes really."

"You don't mind do you? I mean I'll try to sleep on the floor if you wan-"

"No, Zac that's fine."

Twilight pulled the covers over her and turned on her side, Zac got into the bed and he started to float, his suit said the message; "Sleep mode active, Goodnight Zac."

'kay then...


Twilight saw that Zac was floating and was totally impressed. She even waved a hoof under him to see if there wasn't something holding him up, there wasn't but she was still surprised. After watching Zac sleep for another ten minutes she felt tired herself, so she cuddled up and started to dream about being with Celestia.


The suit was running diagnostics on his vital signs when an alert popped up, silently, but it woke up Zac regardless.

The message read: "SURVIVOR MODULE INBOUND, TIME UNTIL IMPACT; SEVENTEEN HOURS FIVE MINUTES TEN SECONDS."

Zac thought nothing of it and slipped back into sleep.