• Published 30th Nov 2011
  • 4,595 Views, 99 Comments

Kidnapped1-5 - Jaiden

  • ...
14
 99
 4,595

Spell?

Zac awoke with a terrible headache. Damn what happened? Wait. Where the fuck am I? Wait. Who am I? Zac had lost all of his memory. The only thing that remained was that he is a human, he is a male, and how to speak English.

He got up and wandered around the room he was in. It was dimly lit and there was only one window. Zac had lost all his personality and his family. If Twilight knows this he may never return to his homeland.

Zac tried to open the door but it was locked. Zac looked out the window and saw these thing, he didn't know what they where and he didn't want to find out personally but he may have to. He felt in his pockets. He got out a cut off knife and several metal pins. He had no idea what they where for so he put them back in his pocket.

**One hour later**

Zac heard the door unlock. He was ready for anything. One of those creatures that he saw outside entered. It Spoke

"You will never leave this room again. EVER." The thing seemed angry. So Zac decided to try to calm it down.

"What happened? I didn't do anything. Please don't be angry at me.."

"What are you talking about? You JUMPED on me and -- And.. UUGH Disgusting!"

"I didn't do anything though.."

"YES YOU DID! DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME" It's hair was practicably on fire "YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE! EVER!" the thing continued to scream about never leaving and jumping on it. It left a bottle of liquid and some kind of food.

Zac approached the food and bottle. Picked it up and backed away from the window and door. He Took the cork out of the bottle and took a sip. The liquid burned his mouth in a pleasurable way so he put the cork back on and decided to save it. Zac picked up the food and took a bite out of it. It didn't really have any taste, so he thought about it for a moment. He took a sip out of the bottle and took a bite out of the food. It tasted the same as the liquid did. "Hmm." He wondered. What had he done to make the.. Thing angry? He would have to ask later. For now however surviving was his #1 Priority. And that means getting out of this room. His pocket could only contain one of the two items given to him, so he eat the food and pocketed the drink. He reached into his pocket and grabbed the tools that where in there, and looked at the door. The metallic item couldn't open the door by breaking it so he looked at the hole under the door. It was almost sunset and the sun shined right into the room and shined on the hole, he put the long metallic knife thing into the hole and fiddled with it for a while until he noticed that the sun reflected off of the knife. A new discovery. He directed the sun ray into the lock and looked in it. There where 3 metal bits poking out of the top so he grabbed the smaller metal pin and pushed all 3 of them up. he then felt the lock turn so he pushed the bigger metal pin into the bottom of the lock shape and turned the lock clockwise. Bingo.

He opened the door and came face to face with two things. The first one spoke "Hey! Get yer backside back in 'dat room! 'Ah said NOW!" Zac didn't know if these things where hostile but he saw the open front door and bolted. Sprinting out of the door and looking to his left. He saw a house with a lot of cracks in the bricks. So he attempted to climb it. He had a major headache and remembered how to climb and roll and vault -- All of his Free-running training. So he sprinted at the wall and grabbed a railing and pulled himself up, He turned around to see the first pony get some rope. Zac wasted no time so he sprinted and jumped across the rooftops and sprinted to the forest he saw ahead. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop he saw a Flying Thing start flying after him. So he jumped off of the buildings and rolled to soften his landing and sprinted through the alleyways to confuse the things after him. The forest was twenty steps away. He ran faster. He made it to the treeline and continued in further. He stopped and turned around. He saw a group of the things including the flying one stop at the treeline. He knew that this because he was there was danger. He may have no memories but he wasn't stupid. So he continued into the forest but carefully -- as to not attract attention.

He approached a cave. This was the only shelter for probably miles so he took his chance, and walked in. It was a rough and cold night. He had no clue how to survive in the wilderness so he would set out for some kind of other village in hopes of starting a new life there. Away from those crazy things..

********



He awoke to a sunny day. He backtracked and found a road leading to a mountain and saw a massive city built on the side of it. That was his destination. If he could find out who was in charge he could possibly get back to where he came from, because he knew he wasn't from this land, that should be obvious. Everyone is different from Zac!

He Decided to stay off of the road, it would be obvious so he stayed to the foliage to the side of the road. Out of sight -- Out of mind. He had to get food and water as well. This journey would take days. He might have to steal. He sighed and set out to get to the capital.