• Published 30th Nov 2011
  • 4,595 Views, 99 Comments

Kidnapped1-5 - Jaiden

  • ...
14
 99
 4,595

Twilight's search for Zac

*****Just before Zac confronted Celestia*****


"-Your faithful student Twilight Sparkle. Alright Spike, send it. We have to get that message to the princess before Zac causes any more trouble! Who knows where he could be!"

"He could be anywhere? How are we going to find him?" Twilight gave Spike that look that people give you when you ask a stupid question. "We are going to ask Rainbow Dash to find him."

"Why Rainbow? She barely found him the first time he attempted to escape."

"Because she has friends in Cloudsdale. If she could set up a search party then we could search the whole of Equestria in only days."

"Fine, But what are we going to do?"

"Send a locator spell attached to a scroll."

"Oh. I would have never thought of that.. Let me get a scroll.. Wait. That was our last one and the shops are closed for today!"
Twilight rushed to her footlocker up the stairs but there where no scrolls left. Twilight would have to rely on Zac opening the scroll anyway and he probably wouldn't.


*Half a Hour later*


Rainbow Dash was lazing on a cloud near to the Everfree forest. After practising several new moves she was dead beat. In fact she was asleep and snoring. Twilight shared no sympathy as she floated her hot-air-balloon up to the side of the cloud and shook her awake.

"Whu? The Wonderbolts? WHERE?" Rainbow Dash came to her senses. "Twilight, I have told you soo many times before to NOT, WAKE, ME, UP!" Frankly, Twilight didn't care.

"Rainbow this isn't the time to be arguing. We have to find Zac.. Yes I brought him back." A loud bang was heard and Twilight turned to see the windows on the lower level of the library get blown out. Ponies from around that area where fleeing because of whatever happened inside. Twilight sent Rainbow to see what had happened. Rainbow flew towards the library as Twilight used her magic to lower the balloon. Twilight rushed to the library and saw her friend on the ground. Not moving at all.


(Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUN)


**********Present time 2 days after last chapter************

Zac crouched down on a rooftop looking at a library. The windows on the lower level where shattered. He had noticed that the whole town was abandoned. It was like a ghost town. Zac hopped down off of the roof, rolled and approached the library.
He saw six ponies laying on the ground. These ponies where all differently coloured.

One was orange.

One was blue.

One was purple.

One was pink.

One was yellow.

And finally one was white.

Zac only recognised the purple one. The one who attempted to lock him up. What happened to you guys?
He checked for blood. There was none. Zac didn't know anything about medical but he held his index and middle finger to her neck. There was a very feint pulse. Twilight was alive. Zac checked the rest. They where also alive but very feint. Zac didn't know why but he decided to flick the horn of the white one. She stirred.

"Wh- What happened? Twilight? Applejack? Are you alri- AAaaaaahhh! Wh- What are you?"

"Um.. Did Twilight ever tell you about her capturing me again?"

"Well she DID ask me to find you the first time.. But. It seems that the tides have been turned.. There where others that came through the portal. That's what Twilight told me anyway.."

Shit. Someone must have scared these guys so much they where knocked out..

"Um.. What was your name again?"

"Rarity. Pleased to meet you, finally."

"Wait. What's that on your neck?" Zac pulled a little syringe out of her neck. It had a black residue on it.

"Oh dear. I remember now. These people where coming through the portal and they shot at us with these.. They must have been a tranquilliser.."

Zac cursed under his breath. They must have sent in special forces to look for me.

Zac checked the other ponies, they all had the same mini syringe on their necks. Zac removed all of them and waited for them to wake up.


***Forty five minutes later***


Twilight was the last to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and coughed. She was asleep for at least more than twenty four hours as it was light outside. She saw her friends and went to say that she was fine, then Twilight saw Zac.

"What are you doing here?" Twilight scolded.

"Well if I hadn't come along you guys would probably be asleep still. That syringe on your neck was injecting you with a tranquilliser and you would be out for at least a week."

Twilight blushed heavily, her cheeks turning a deep crimson Twilight wasn't a bad pony. She had manners, so the rage Twilight felt inside her urging her to lock him up and study there where suppressed. "I'm sorry.."

"For what? All you did is blame me for something I didn't do and then locked me up."

"That's why I'm sorry. I must have given you amnesia."

"You have gotta' be fucking kidding."

Twilight felt anger rise again as he used that sort of language towards her, but as she became aware that the Zac before this one was less... Rude. So it was fair game that he hadn't learned manners in the social way.

"Well I'm not. You are welcome to stay with me if you wish but what about those special forces?"

"They would only search the area, probably because Equestria is a massive place. Any special forces operative wouldn't have stayed here."

"Alright then.."

The hours flew by as Zac slept on a couch. Twilight offered to have Zac sleep in her bed but Zac knew well enough that you didn't sleep with the opposite gender in a bed in case Something happened.