• Published 21st Nov 2016
  • 1,537 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Pony and the Wolves of Imperiacus - commander369



When the evil Dark Lord Bloodfang has returned and took over all of Equestria. Twilight and her friends must begin a journey and travel to the land of Imperiacus to seek help from the wolves.

  • ...
1
 16
 1,537

Do you believe in the Guardians?

Author's Note:

So just for fun, here's a list of voice actors. Liam Neeson - Prince Eclipso, Ben Affleck - Saros Nebula, Chris Hemsworth - Mudshield, Benedict Cumberbatch - Bladesword, Evan Peters - First Aider, Chris Pratt - Cherrybomb, Idris Elba - Thunderbolt, Emjay Anthony - MudSlik, Jacob Tremblay - FrostStar, August Maturo - Tornado, Whoopi Goldberg - Makara the Gatekeeper, Hugo Weaving - Lord Bloodfang, Michael Shannon - General Darkclaw.

Thousands of Years Later…..

On the land of Equestria lied a town called Ponyville. Ponyville was bright and clean place of all the land. It was a place full of ponies who lived in peace and harmony for years to come. It was a small town and the home to all the Earth Ponies, Pegasi, and Unicorns as well. Ponies went about their business everywhere. At the land of Ponyville, we saw a familiar tree house on the center of town, a library, zooming in closer and closer, viewing through the window and finally we see a purple unicorn on her desk reading her favorite book of all time. The title was called "The Little Lost Unicorn". And it seemed likely that she was getting into the book's interest.

"Wow, what a great book. The best book I've read in all my life." Twilight amazed.

She continued reading by turning the next page with her unicorn magic, loving the enjoyment of reading her favorite novel. Upstairs came a little baby purple dragon sneaking his way downstairs. Trying to make sure he doesn't make a sound to interrupt the distracted unicorn.

"This story really almost resembles me in every direction. It's almost like the writer based this story on me." Twilight said while turning the page.

The baby dragon tip-toed behind the purple unicorn and steadily walked his way towards the front door.

"I wish I could meet this writer." The unicorn turned the book to the front cover and read the initials of the writer. "Author by C.S.N?" Twilight observed the initials. "If only he write down his real name. I could've held my tribute to him."

By the time the baby dragon reached his hand to the doorknob, the purple unicorn appeared behind him, caught him in the act.

"Where are you going, Spike?" Twilight said from behind the purple dragon.

Spike shrieked and faced Twilight with a nervous look. "Um….. nowhere, Twilight."

Twilight stared at Spike in a suspicious manner, knowing that he was lying.

Spike laughed nervously and lowered his head in ashamed manner. "Um… okay. I was planning to go to the festival and have some fun."

"Spike, there's no need to go to that ridiculous festival over some valuable study time." Twilight shouted.

"Oh come on, Twilight. It's not every day that I get to go out and have some fun once in a while." Spike signed.

Twilight opened her eyes wide open, shocked to hear what Spike just said to her. "What's that supposes to mean!?"

"Oops." Spike gulped.

Twilight saw the sad impression on Spike's face and signed in defeat. She knew that it was no use for her to change Spike's mind.

"Fine." Twilight groaned.

Spike snapped of out it, surprised to hear what Twilight just said. "Really!?"

"Yes, let's go." Twilight replied.

Spike jumped to excitement. "Woo-hoo!"


In the middle of Ponyville, they are having a festival around the town, showing cardboard cutout of a wolf's head with a crown on top, hanging from a balcony on the town square. Twilight and Spike were walking through a square filled with happy ponies along with festival goers and snack carts. It was a huge festival, where lots of ponies are having fun by feasting, dancing, playing games, and taking pictures. They are celebrating a Nation Holiday, most likely to be the most important holiday in all of Equestria.

"I don't get it, of all the special holidays to celebrate with the huge flags, parties, games, or even parades. They choose this holiday. The most ridiculous holiday in the century. Guardian Day... ha? What a joke." Twilight complained.

Twilight and Spike continued walking as the background ponies' cheered in delight.

"There's Hearts and Hooves Day. There's Nightmare Night. There's even a special one called Hearth's Warming Eve, the holiday that united the Unicorns, the Pegasi, and the Earth Ponies together, it is also the holiday that created Canterlot. But this, I don't think so. Sometimes, I don't understand these ponies, it's a good thing we came from Canterlot. We don't have to believe any of this ridiculous nonsense. Right Spike?" Twilight lectured.

However, Spike was chewing on his cupcakes, not paying any attention to what Twilight just said. "Mm-hmm!"

Twilight and Spike walked into a gathering crowd of exciting ponies in front of town hall, and the Mayor of Ponyville standing at a lectern on the stage. "Thank you, everypony. Please settle down, as your Mayor of Ponyville, I would like to welcome you all to the Guardian Festival!"

The crowd of happy ponies are cheering and applauding.

Mayor Mare raised her hooves up, calming down the audience and continued. "Thousands of years ago, our great land was invaded and conquered by an evil creature. A creature with a heart of death and terror. A monster who destined to destroy everything that we hold most dear….. Dark Lord Bloodfang."

The ponies grew mad and booed at the name of the holiday's enemy.

"Then out of nowhere, Prince Eclipso and his Legendary Guardians came to our rescue and fought for us. Pushing the Nightwalkers out of Equestria and restore peace to the world and ending "The Legendary War"." Mayor Mare said.

The mad ponies came back smiling, cheering and applauding even louder when the Mayor mentioned the name of the heroes.

"In about four days, at noon, will be Eclipse Day; which means the great and proud Prince Eclipso will use his powerful magical powers to raise the sun and the moon into the eclipse. Storing another hundred years of harmony on our fully reborn world." Mayor Mare said with excitement.

In the crowd of cheering ponies, only Twilight groaned in frustration.

"So, let us celebrate this most important holiday and have fate and hope for our future. Let everypony have fun!" Mayor Mare happily shouted.

The crowd began to break up and scattered around the town, planning to go on and have fun. Only leaving Twilight and Spike alone. Twilight signed in depression. "Seriously, what does everypony celebrate for this holiday, anyway?"

Across Ponyville, showed the ponies having fun at the Festival. The ponies began to sing the Royal Guardian song.


Song: The Guardians Do Exist

(Rainbow Dash)

"When the world was young, when the world was first filled with life."

(Pinkie Pie)

"Back in those days, evil beasts called Nightwalkers ruled our world."

(Rarity)

"Those were horrible times; it was a time where ponies cried for help."

(Applejack)

"And they came along, Wolves of Imperiacus! They hear our cries and set us all free."

(Choir)

"Wolves of Imperiacus! Wolves of Imperiacus! Equestria's favorite heroes. Wolves of Imperiacus! Wolves of Imperiacus!"

(Applejack)

"The Guardians do exist!"

(Choir)

"The Guardians do exist!"

(Applejack, Rainbow Dash)

"Our world was a symbol of darkness. But then the Guardians have show their way and gave us a chance."

(Pinkie Pie)

"They came to our rescue and set us all free. And that's why we celebrate this special day."

(Choir)

"Wolves of Imperiacus! Wolves of Imperiacus! Equestria's favorite heroes. Wolves of Imperiacus! Wolves of Imperiacus! The Guardians do exist! Wolves of Imperiacus! Wolves of Imperiacus! The Guardians do exist. The Guardians do exist!"

(Rarity)

"The Nightwalkers gave us fear."

(Fluttershy)

"The Nightwalkers gave us terror."

(Rarity)

"The Guardians came to help. Beat those Nightwalkers. End The Legendary War."

(Fluttershy)

"They gave us hope and light."

(Fluttershy and Rarity)

"And our future can begin."

(Choir)

"Wolves of Imperiacus! Wolves of Imperiacus! Equestria's favorite heroes. Wolves of Imperiacus! Wolves of Imperiacus! The Guardians do exist! Wolves of Imperiacus! Wolves of Imperiacus! The Guardians do exist. The Guardians do exist!"

(Pinkie Pie)

"The Guardians do exist."

(Choir)

"The Guardians do exist!"

(Twilight joined in the singing and backdrop under the spotlight in a sloppy tone.)

(Twilight Sparkle)

"I just don't understand. Why I am the only one. Believing bunch of make-believe. No caring the Guardian way. No interest in all these lies. I know what is best. Why I am the one. Why I am the one. Why I am the one. Why I am the one. Why I am the one!"

(Choir)

"Wolves of Imperiacus! Wolves of Imperiacus! Equestria's favorite heroes. Wolves of Imperiacus! Wolves of Imperiacus! The Guardians do exist. Wolves of Imperiacus! Wolves of Imperiacus! The Guardians do exist! The Guardians do exist! The Guardians do exist! The Guardians do exist!"


As the singing slowly came to an end, as every ponies returned to their normal business. Twilight showed an expression as not being in the holiday spirit.

"This is going to be a long day." Twilight signed.

Somewhere in town square, the main ponies are working by placing the Guardian Flag on top of a tall tower. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are leveling up a pole of a flag with a wolf's paw drawn on it, while Applejack and Rarity are at the ground, examining the flag's position.

Applejack thought for a second. "Hmmmm…. A little to your left, Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow Dash pushed the flagpole to the direction where Applejack said. Rarity thought for a second, too. She believed that the flagpole is still out of level. She popped an idea and yelled up to the yellow pegasus.

"A little lower to the right, Fluttershy!" Rarity said.

Fluttershy nodded and made a little push to the direction where Rarity wanted.

Applejack and Rarity backed up. "Okay, now let it go!" Applejack shouted.

The two pegasus leveled the flag and released it. The flagpole moved a bit, making itself balance, and finally the pole stand perfectly still in its right position. Rainbow Dash yelled down to the earth ponies below. "How's that!?"

Applejack and Rarity took a moment and smiled in delight for a job well done. "Perfect!"

"You really think so?" Fluttershy said happily.

"We couldn't have done it better ourselves." Applejack said

Pinkie Pie came up to Applejack and Rarity and wrapped her hooves around their shoulders. "I do believe so, too." She started to jump up and down around Applejack and Rarity. "Because, it is perfect!" She then looked up and gasped in shock. "LOOK OUT!"

Rainbow Dash looked up in shock, and knew what Pinkie Pie meant. "HUH….. FLUTTERSHY! LOOK OUT!"

Rainbow Dash then pushed Fluttershy out of the way from a sudden impact. It was Derpy Hooves, she came in crashing into the tower and made the flag pushed out of balance again.

"Sorry, everypony. My bad." Derpy apologized.

Rainbow Dash growled into frustration. "Derpy! How many times I've have to tell you is to stop and do nothing!"

"I'm sorry, Rainbow Dash. I thought I could help. Here, I'll fix it." Derpy said while feeling guilty.

When Derpy made just the slight touch, the flag pole just broke off from the roof and crashed down to the ground. Shattering it to a million pieces. Derpy made a nervous laugh, knowing she has messed up again. "Oops, sorry."

Rainbow Dash growled in anger making Derpy scared and uncomfortable. Fluttershy sensed her anger and tried to calm her down.

Fluttershy starting to get very nervous. "Rainbow Dash, take it easy."

Applejack saw Rainbow Dash's mean expression, and decided to help Fluttershy out. "Um… that's okay, Derpy. We are about to take a break anyway."

Rainbow Dash signed in irritation, she flew over to Derpy and leaned her face little inches closer to her face. "Seriously Derpy, for once in your life. Can you do anything right?"

Derpy lost her composure with a gasp and an upwelling of tears. "I'm sorry..."

She covered her eyes and flew away. Fluttershy gave a sad look as she watched Derpy left in tears. She turned to Rainbow Dash in a hurtful look. "Rainbow Dash! That was a little unpleasant."

Rainbow Dash crossed her hooves and turned back away from Fluttershy. "Well, she made me mad."

Back at the ground, Applejack turned around and spotted Twilight and Spike walking towards them. "Oh Howdy, Twilight. Howdy, Spike."

"Hi, girls, what's up?" Twilight Sparkle greeted her friends.

"Fine, really." Applejack said with a smile.

Fluttershy hovered next to Twilight. "Yeah, we are just making preparation for the Eclipse Day."

"Look at that, everypony. Isn't it magnificent?" Rarity pointed out to the entire town, where they see all the ponies enjoying and having fun with laughter and giggles.

Rainbow Dash flew down with the others. "How nice for us to be finally celebrating our most important national holiday of the century."

"Cool!" Spike shouted in excitement.

"Yeah, cool." Twilight said in sarcasm.

Spike walked up to Applejack. "Hey, Applejack?"

Applejack looked down to Spike. "Yeah, Spike?"

"Tell me about these Guardians!" Spike said with impatient mood.

Applejack got confused about Spike's question. "Tell you about it? You mean you never heard of the story?"

Spike nodded embarrassed. Applejack smiled and leaned closer to Spike. "The Guardians are six warriors of Imperiacus. They are wolves led by Prince Eclipso. Together they fought and won The Legendary War and brought freedom to all the subjects on Earth."

Spike thought for a moment. "Is Equestria the only place that celebrates this holiday?"

Rainbow Dash busted out behind Applejack. "Of course not, Spike."

Applejack slightly pushed Rainbow Dash away and looked back at Spike. "This holiday is celebrating all over the world!"

"Really, all over the world?" Spike said in confusion.

Applejack faced Spike closer and ready to tell him. "Definitely, I'm sure everypony has their favorite Guardian. Like me for example….. My favorite Guardian is Mudshield…. He is brown dirt wolf and he is super strong. He has the strength of a thousand wolves put together. He is so strong, he can lift up a mountain with just his paw."

Rainbow Dash rudely rushed in front of Applejack and spoke about her Guardian. "Can't be better than my favorite Guardian…. mine is Thunderbolt… he is black howling wolf and he is super fast. He is fearless and tough. He has the ability to run as fast as the speed of lighting. He could run so fast he could leave a trail of flames with awesomeness. And he also does the coolest attack ever "The Spinning Lighting" making his whole body slices through anything, even the path of his enemies. HE'S MY HERO!"

"I thought the Wonderbolts were your heroes." Applejack interrupted.

Rainbow Dash turned her head back away from Applejack. "Hey! A pony can have more than one hero, can she? Beside, Thunderbolt is also the Wonderbolt's hero too. That's why they are called themselves the Wonderbolts."

"Umm… um…. excuse me, but… I'm sure my Guardian is also better." Fluttershy said in a shy voice.

"Fluttershy!? You too?" Twilight groaned.

Fluttershy speak in a softness voice. "Oh Yes, I do, and my favorite Guardian is First Aider. He is a white soft wolf with a gentle heart. It said in the book, that he cares and nurtures for all the animals that are harmed in battle. He has the ability to heal the wound with his magic healing powers. And he is also shy and kind. Just like me."

Rarity came in next to Fluttershy and patted her on the back. "Good for you dearest, but my Guardian is more likely the best of all of them."

"Like who?" Rainbow Dash said in irritation.

"Why, my favorite Guardian, Bladesword, of course. He is a blue snow wolf, rich and famous. He is very skill with sword techniques and he has the ability to breathe ice and freeze everything in sight. Not to mention he is dazzling handsome and dreamy. As they say in the book that is." Rarity said with a smile.

Pinkie Pie popped from behind Rarity, surprising her. "Well, that's nothing compare to my Guardian. My favorite is Cherrybomb. He is the most reddish Hoof-biting action overload wolf who ever lived! He like all bang, bang, and they are like no, no, no, and he's all whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop, and they were all pow, pow, pow, and then he looped and dodge around and around like whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, and he does this cool attack the "sound wave of boom"! Possesses the ability to generate seismic energy with his loud voice that cause shock waves and tremors!"

"Awesome!" Spike amazed as his eyes sparkled.

"So, who's your favorite Guardian, Twilight?" Pinkie Pie face to face with Twilight, exciting for an answer, but all she get was…..

"Oh, I don't have one." Twilight said without hesitating.

Pinkie Pie smile disappeared and fell to the ground. "Really?" She rubbed her head.

"You don't have one, sugar cube?" Applejack questioned.

"Why not?" Fluttershy confused.

"She's always like this when it comes to this." Spike mumbled to himself.

Twilight groaned. "No, it's because, I don't need to. The Guardians are just a fake story, only purpose is by making book sales to earn more money."

Rainbow Dash gasped what Twilight just said. "That's not true!"

"Yes, it is. Think about it, a pack of wolves, giant bats, the Legendary War, the Guardians win, save Equestria, went back to Imperiacus…. blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah….. Come on, Rainbow Dash. This stuff isn't real. It is completely unrealistic." Twilight said in criticism.

Spike gasped in shock. "Really? The Guardians are not real?"

Rarity encouraged Spike by patting him on the head. "Of course not, Spike. Of course, they're real."

"Yeah, everypony thinks so, we all do. That's why everypony here in Ponyville is celebrating this great festival." Rainbow Dash said.

"I don't get it. Why is everypony so fussed up about this whole Guardian thing?" Twilight complained.

Applejack groaned. "Come on, Twilight. Why you have to be such a nincompoop on this special time of the century."

Twilight signed in frustration. "Because it's all just make-believe. None of this stuff is real and it never happened."

Pinkie Pie rushed to Twilight, denying everything she said. "It did happened, Twilight!"

Twilight turned back to Pinkie Pie. "Oh really, did you ever actually seen the Guardians."

Pinkie Pie stopped and thought for a second. "Well… no actual…. but that doesn't matter. It's all in the book." Pinkie Pie scratched her head in confusion.

"Yes, it is all in the book. But even books tell lies, Pinkie Pie." Twilight said.

Fluttershy hovered next to Twilight. "The Guardians are real, Twilight. You just have to believe in them."

Twilight turned her head away. "I'll believe when I see them, Fluttershy."

Applejack giggled. "Why hon, you don't need to see them to believe them."

Twilight walked to Applejack. "Right... And besides, aren't Timberwolves are also wolves too."

Applejack smiled with amusements. "Oh, Twilight. Timberwolves and normal wolves are completely different from each other. Just like how different we ponies are to the Changelings."

"Hey Applejack?" Spike call out.

Applejack looked back at Spike, waiting to hear his question. "Yeah, Spike?"

"Is it real true what the other ponies say about them?" Spike said.

"Of course it is Spike. In fact, here take this." Applejack took off her hat, pulled out a big book with a wolf symbol from inside. She put her hat back on and handed the book over to Spike.

Spike gasped when Applejack handed him the book. "The Guardian Book!"

"That silly book?" Twilight groaned. "Oh come on, Spike. You couldn't read all those other books I've gave you."

"Well, not this book, Spike. I promise you, once you finished up the first page, you will not stop reading." Applejack said with encouragement.

"She's right, you know." Rarity said.

"It worked for me." Fluttershy said.

"Me, too." Pinkie Pie said.

"Me, three." Rainbow Dash said.

"I thought you never read books, Rainbow Dash." Twilight said as she glared at her in a confused look.

Rainbow Dash laughed nervously. "Well, I never did….. my dad kind of read them to me when I was a filly…."

Twilight groaned. "Yeah."

Then two familiar white hooves cover Twilight's eyes from behind. "Guess who, Twily."

Twilight removed the two hooves away from her eyes and brought out a huge smile. "Shining Armor? Is that you?"

Twilight looked back and saw her brother and her sister-in-law Princess Cadance. "Surprise!"

Twilight and Shining Armor hugged each other. After that, she went to Princess Cadance, welcoming her with their annual hooveshake. "Sunshine, Sunshine, ladybugs awake. Clap your hooves and do a little shake!"

Twilight laughed in joy. "Shining Armor, Princess Cadance, what are you two doing here? I though you guys have royal duties at the Crystal Empire."

"Well, the Princesses saw us working very hard with our royal duties. They figured we should take a day off. And what better day for a day-off is today, on this very special holiday." Princess Cadance said.

"I figure you'll need company here, so here we are." Shining Armor smiled.

Twilight ran to Shining Armor and hugged him more. "That's very sweet of you, B.B.B.F.F."

Shining Armor noticed Twilight's friends and greeted them. "Hey, girls."

Everypony said their hellos except for Spike, who was still reading his book.

"So, this is the big festival, huh?" Shining Armor said.

"Yep, the Guardian Festival." Applejack said.

Shining Armor smiled to himself. "The Guardians, huh. I've remember our mom use to read us bedtime stories about them." Shining Armor turned to Twilight. "Remember, Twily?"

Twilight puffed laughed. "Yeah…. but we were like babies."

Shining Armor signed. "Those were the great old day, and those stories were amazing too."

"They really were, honey." Princess Cadance rubbed her face next to Shining Armor's. "And I know it. Because, I used to read these stories to all the little ones back when I was a foalsitter."

Rainbow Dash rushed to Shining Armor and faced him. "Shining Armor? Whose you're favorite Guardian?"

Shining Armor smiled. "Oh, that's easy. My favorite Guardian is Captain Nebula. The team Leader of the six Legendary Guardians and Captain of the Royal Guards."

Applejack giggled. "I reckoned that he inspired you to become a Captain in the first place, huh."

"Something like that." Shining Armor's face blush red in embarrassment.

Rarity glared at Princess Cadance. "What about you, Princess Cadance?"

Princess Cadance laughed too. "Nebula, of course. I also admire his great true loyalty to his Prince and his intelligent of magic."

Rarity amazed. "Why, you two are fans of the same Guardian."

Princess Cadance stared romantically at Shining Armor. "That's why we have so much in common."

Shining Armor stared back at his wife. "It's also why we got married." Shining Armor and Princess Cadance hold their hooves together, gazing to each other's eyes, and made a romantic kiss.

"Awwwww…."

Pinkie Pie jumped between Shining Armor and Princess Cadance. "Well, if you two are going to enjoy this, then you two will definitely enjoy the dinner festival that they are planning tonight."

"Yeah, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna will be there. You two should come. It will be glamorous." Rarity added.

"Oh, we are so there!" Shining Armor nodded.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." Princess Cadance said.

Rainbow Dash nodded and then noticed something. "Well, we better stop wasting time and start having fun. The dinner festival will start in four hours and I do not want to waste any more time not having fun on this fabulous festival party."

"Let's go then!" Applejack shouted.

Applejack and the others galloped to the festival, planning to have more fun before the Dinner Festival opens. Twilight, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance, and Spike are the only ones left behind.

"Geez, these ponies are so believe this whole Guardian thing. It's a good thing you guys don't believe this stuff either, right B.B.B.F.F?" Twilight Sparkle said but wasn't getting an answer.

Twilight looked around and saw that Spike was the only one there, still in a trance to his book. Shining Armor and Cadance are gone from sight. "Shining Armor? Princess Cadance?"

Twilight looked around and spotted them at a festival store. Shining Armor pulled out three bits and gave it to the cashier. "Three Guardian Captain Nebula helmets, please."

The clerk brought out three plastic Guardian Helmets. Shining Armor and Cadance put them on their heads and laughed. They left the store and headed back to Twilight. "Shining Armor? Princess Cadance? Not you too!"

"Don't worry Twily, I've got you one." Shining Armor put the helmet on Twilight's head, she grunted as the helmet slip deeper into her head, blocking her eyes.

Princess Cadance spotted something in the festival. "Oh honey, let's go see that over there. They did say they are planning a dinner festival."

"Sounds great, let's go." Shining Armor looked at his sister. "You coming, Twilight?"

Twilight fumed to herself and signed. "Umm…. I'll catch up."

Shining Armor respected Twilight's answer and walked away with his wife. "See you at the festival, Twily."

Shining Armor and Princess Cadance walked away, leaving Twilight all depressed by herself. "Yeah, see ya."

She took off her Guardian helmet and threw it to the ground. Everypony was now fooled by the whole Guardian nonsense thing, even her brother and sister-in-law are in on it. Defeated, she walked away. "Come on, Spike. Let's go."

Spike followed her while still reading his book, not paying any attention to anything around him.

Twilight groaned. "Well, at least they are having fun, right Spike?"

"Uh huh." Spike distracted.

While walking, the view showed in the background many ponies and stores enjoying the Guardian holiday. First, Twilight walk passed a book store where a clerk was selling out Guardian Books. "Guardian books! Get your new edition Guardian books here! Only for three bits!!!"

Twilight signed in depression. She then passed a Muffin Store, with a baker selling out wolf-shape muffins. "Free Guardian muffins! Free Fresh Guardian muffins!"

Twilight grunted in annoyance. Next, she passed an old pony reading a Guardian Book to the little foals sitting around her. "And so the Guardian rise up and vanquished the evil Nightwalkers."

"Yay!" Fillies cheered out.

Twilight signed in frustration. Finally, she passed a toy store, with a toy-maker selling out wolf toys. "Guardian Action Figures! Get your Guardian Action Figures!"

Twilight growled in anger, knowing that she has had just about enough. A pony came in front of Twilight to ask her a question, catching her off-guard. "Excuse me, do you know where I could find the festival for…"

Twilight snapped in rage, giving the pony a scare. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!"

Twilight ran off, leaving all the ponies around her confused. Twilight rushed into her library home and slammed the door behind her in frustration. "Ohhhh…. if I have to hear anymore about this whole Guardian stuff, I'm going to…"

She stopped and heard Spike coming through the front door, still reading and holding on to his book. Twilight completely forgotten that Spike was right behind her the whole time. The most surprise that caught her attention was that Spike was still reading his book and enjoying it.

"Spike? Are you still reading that book?" Twilight confused.

"Better than that." Spike closed the book and faced Twilight in excitement. "I've finished it."

Twilight was surprised to hear that. Spike has actually finished reading a book. "What! Wait? You mean you finish reading that whole book? In less than an few minutes?!"

"You bet I did, Twilight! And this book is amazing! I've have never read a book like this before!" Spike said in excitement.

"Uh huh. Great." Twilight said in sarcasm.

"Really, Twilight. You should read this, too. Applejack was right. Once I've finished reading the first page, I just kept reading. Never in my life I've have to say this, but I've finally found my favorite book of all time!" Spike said in a hyper voice.

Twilight popped an idea, and use "Spike's interest in books" to her advantage. "So you are starting to get interesting with books, huh?"

Twilight went to her desk and hold out a book with her magic horn. She walked to Spike and handed him the book she was reading earlier. "Then you will love this one."

Spike looked at the book and read the cover in an uninteresting manner. "Huh, "The Little Lost Unicorn"? Author by C.S.N?"

"You're going to love that one, it's about a unicorn got separated from her family and she must learn her magic unicorn power to find her way home. Now, won't that be a better than that silly book, huh?" Twilight said in earnest.

"This book?!" Spike burped. "This book is for sissies."

"No it's not Spike, it's a great magical book about love and hope." Twilight annoyed.

"Like I said, for sissies." Spike burped again.

Spike threw the book away and picked up his Guardian book and hugged it. "Now, this is a book. It's got action, adventures, and everything."

Twilight picked up her Lost Unicorn book that Spike threw and returned it safety on the shelves. She was starting to get very annoyed by Spike's blabbering about his Guardian Book. "Spike, would you please stop talking about that stupid book."

But Spike didn't listen to her. He just kept on talking and talking. "Did you know that the Nightwalkers once took over Equestria before the Guardians showed up?"

"I did not." Twilight said in sarcasm.

Spike continued talking while hold his book. "Did you know that the final battle between the Guardians and the Nightwalkers fought right here in Ponyville!"

"No, really." Twilight groaned.

Spike kept on talking. "Well actually, Ponyville didn't existed that time, but it was this very ground where Prince Eclipso defeated the evil Dark Lord Bloodfang!"

Twilight clutched her teeth and growled as Spike kept on talking. She signed and mumbled to herself. "There's got to be a way to prove that this whole stuff is a fake."

Spike continued. "And did you know when Bloodfang was defeated, Prince Eclipso buried him right here in Equestria!"

"Huh." Twilight heard that last sentence, thought for a moment and smiled sinister. "Oh Really?"

"Yeah, it said here that Bloodfang was defeated by Prince Eclipso and his Guardians. As punishment for his war crimes, he was sealed away into a silver coffin and buried deep here in Equestria." Spike said while looking at the pages.

Twilight was starting to come up with an idea, a very bad idea. "Hmmmm…. Spike?"

"Yeah, Twilight." Spike said while flipping on the pages on his book.

Twilight smiled in a sinister look. "Did it say where he was buried at?"

"Uh huh… in the stone cave at the Everfree Forest, of course." Spike then heard a sound of a door shutting and looked around, Twilight was nowhere in sight. "Um….. Twilight? Twilight? Where are you?"