• Published 21st Nov 2016
  • 1,537 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Pony and the Wolves of Imperiacus - commander369



When the evil Dark Lord Bloodfang has returned and took over all of Equestria. Twilight and her friends must begin a journey and travel to the land of Imperiacus to seek help from the wolves.

  • ...
1
 16
 1,537

Saving Twilight

Twilight's eyes opened weary, felt crummy as she could and her head was really hurt. She woke up on the solid ground, in some sort of an old ancient factory.

After a bit, she managed to found herself bearing and remembered what had happened. "Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy…?" Twilight whispered.

"Awake now, are we." Deep tone voice asked. Twilight looked around for the source when the sight of a dark figure looming directly in front of her.

Mocking its menacing chuckle at her. "Hello, Twilight Sparkle. We meet at last."

"Who are you?" Twilight said while trying to get a clear look at the dark figure.

"I'm surprised that you've never heard of me? The name's Darkclaw….. General Darkclaw. The Greatest Military General of the Mighty Nightwalker Empire." Darkclaw snarled.

Twilight stood up from the floor. "You monster!" Twilight screamed at him.

"Oh, I've been waiting for you, Twilight. Glad that we could finally meet?" Darkclaw taunted.

Twilight glared at him. "What do you want with me?!"

"Now, that's no way to speak to the second-in-command of the Nightwalker Army. Where was the respect we once had? Things have surely changed around here." Darkclaw mocked her.

"You and your kind are nothing but monsters. Always have been, always will!" Twilight growled.

"Shut up, pony!" Darkclaw responded as he reached out with his wings and slammed the unicorn into the air. Flying, she landed hard on the cement slab. The impact stunned her. As she tried to rise up, rusty metal claws slammed into her face to pin her down in place.

Barely able to move, with nowhere to run and no chance of escape, Twilight could only gazed up into the burning red eyes of the evil bat. "You are pathetic. Here you are…. bowing down at my mercy and yet you're still resisting. Why don't you just give up! Your stupid coward pony friends are gone now." Darkclaw slapped Twilight hard in the face, sending her hurtling into the air and struck hard in the ground. "You're all alone now."

Twilight spit out a small amount of blood from her mouth, and then tackled Darkclaw to the ground. "Don't you dare call them that! You leave them out of this!"

Darkclaw smirked, kicked Twilight off. "And why not? Your friends have abandoned you. They left you behind, selfishly save themselves, and leaving you here to die."

Twilight trembled, trying her best not to sprint over and attack him. She would surely be killed if she attempted to.

Darkclaw noticed this and smirked. "What's the matter, Twilight? Too heartbroken and desire to die?"

Twilight did nothing, but stare back at the evil bat with a growl.

"Speaking of heartbroken, while you were at the Crystal Empire, did you least say your final goodbye to your big brother?" Darkclaw told her.

"Shining Armor?!" Twilight's heart rate increased when she heard what the General said to her. "What did you do to my brother?!"

Darkclaw opened his left wing and pulled out a purple gold object out from his pocket, it was Shining Armor's helmet. Twilight gasped in horror as Darkclaw threw the helmet to the ground next to Twilight's hooves.

"Oh no..." Tears filled Twilight's eyes and she cautiously made her way over to her brother's helmet.

"Pathetic, he was…. He didn't even put up a fight. What a weak warrior." Darkclaw smirked as he chuckled in amusement.

Twilight closed her eyes and dropped to her knees beside the helmet, picked it up, and hugged it tightly to her chest. She choked back a sob, letting tears dripped.

"Don't worry. He's not dead….. yet. He's back at Lord Bloodfang's castle and as we speak, my master has probably had him slaughtered into fresh beef by now." Darkclaw told her with a smirk on his face.

Twilight glared at him and screamed. "Where is Princess Cadance?! What have you done to my sister-in-law!?"

Darkclaw laughed manically. "She too will suffer the same fate. Right after my master drains all the life-force from your dear, Princess Celestia."

Twilight gasped. "Princess Celestia…" She stunned herself into shock as General Darkclaw closed in behind her.

Darkclaw moved his face close to her cheek. "Yes…. how does it feel. To lose everything….. does it hurt…. does it feel good…. or maybe both at the same time. It doesn't have to be this way. I could make it all end. Think about it, a fast and painless death could end it all very quickly."

Darkclaw then placed his sharp claw around Twilight's neck. "All you have to do is say the word. "Please…. kill me…" Just say it. And your wish is my command….. Just say the word…."

Twilight knew that it was hard to resist, all of her friends, family, and all the ponies she cared about are probably dead or dying. She sobbed horribly and wanted all of this to end. But something deep inside of her was telling her not give up, remembering what Makara said to her earlier, believe in herself and that what she will do. She looked back at the General right in the face and shouted. "NEVER!!!"

Darkclaw signed in frustration, but a little relieved. "Very well… then your suffering will only be prolong. A slow death it is. But frankly, I was going to kill you slow anyway." Darkclaw raised his wing claw and ready a final strike at the unicorn, Twilight closed her eyes and waited for her doom, but then six Nightwalkers came in and called out their General. "...SIR!"

Darkclaw grunted as he put his claw down. "What is it!? Can't you see I'm busy here!?"

The Nightwalker bowed to the impatient General. "We are terribly sorry, sir. But it's about the other ponies!"

Darkclaw's mood changed from frustration to a little joy. "Ah, yes. I'm expecting to hear good news from the others escapees…."

"… They got away." The Nightwalker Guard interrupted.

Darkclaw confused and angry. "… what?"

The Nightwalker Guard signed in shame. "They got away, sir. We lost them over by the woods."

Darkclaw growled and hissed. "How could they gotten away! They are just a bunch of little ponies! How could you let them escape!?"

"They were quite a handful." The Guard said as an excuse, leaving the General steaming mad from frustration.

"My friends are alive?!" Twilight filled with relieve.

Darkclaw shot her a look of hunger for killing. "Don't bother with them. It is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you. But first however, I need all of you in the same room. So that way, all of your stupid pony friends can watch you die right before their eyes. I would love to see their fears and sadness as they watch. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Twilight responded with of small spit of blood at to the face of the General. Wiping the blood from his face, his eyes reopened, giving her a deadly stare with his eyes glow redder.

Darkclaw grabbed Twilight by the neck and brought her closer, face to face. "I will enjoy tearing you apart!" The General released her and shouted. "Guards!"

More Nightwalker Guards burst into the room, "Lock her up, we will kill her as soon as we find the rest of her pony friends." The Guards rushed off with Twilight between them, sending her to a place to lock her up in.

"What do we do now, sir?" The Nightwalker Guard waiting for orders.

"Gather all the troops! We're going on a hunt. We must find the rest of the ponies at once!" The angry General growled.

"All of them? But what about the prisoner?" The Guard confused.

Darkclaw scoffed in anger "Two Guards will be enough to handle her. Right now, let's just focus all of our attention on the other ponies. As long as they're still alive, we're in trouble."

The Guards bowed and followed Darkclaw as they jumped out the window, flew off and sour into the sky.


Out in the woods somewhere, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy were at a safe distance observing the factory to find a way in.

"There are Nightwalkers everywhere." Applejack observed. "I'm sure they have Twilight somewhere in that building."

"I hope she's okay. She is being held captive with those things." Fluttershy shivered in fright.

"But how do we get through?" Rarity admitted. "It's impossible to get pass by those bats."

"What should we do?!" Fluttershy shocked.

"Don't panic will ya'll. Everythin' is going to be alright. We all have dealt with lots dangerous enemies once before. We won against Nightmare Moon, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, and King Sombra. I sure we can deal with these bats." Applejack said.

"Yeah, except these new enemies are the Legendary Nightwalkers! How are we supposed to fight against them and save Twilight at the same time?!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"If we all stick together, we can make it through this. We always have." Applejack said.

"Well, we can't just sit here and do nothing. We can save Twilight before they decided to get rid of her." Rarity asked worriedly.

"Do you think we can save her just in time?" Fluttershy asked.

Rainbow Dash grinned a little distracted. "Sure we can… I'm just worried about what happens when we do…"

Fluttershy observed the factory. "Hey, looks like they're all leaving.".

The ponies looked back at the factory and noticed that every Nightwalker was leaving the area.

"Where are they going?" Rarity asked.

"They must be lookin' for us." Applejack recognized.

"We don't have much time… let's hurry up and get Twilight out of there." Rainbow Dash rushing herself.

Rainbow Dash started into a flying charge, but Applejack grabbed her tail in her teeth to stop her. "First, we need a plan. There may still be more Nightwalkers inside. We can't afford to get caught…"

Then, Pinkie Pie came in jumping up and down as she brought an old wooden barrel with a painted T.N.T. letters on it. "Hey girls! Looky, looky what I found?!"

Rainbow Dash groaned. "Pinkie Pie, we don't have time for this! We're trying to come up with a plan?!"

"But girls, look!" Pinkie Pie opened up the barrel and pulled out small black powder with her hoof. "I found berries! Lots of them! And look there's more over there." She pointed out to a distance of dozens of T.N.T barrels behind her.

Rainbow Dash signed in frustration, but Applejack had second thought. "Now hold up, Rainbow Dash. I think Pinkie Pie is on to somethin' here."

Everypony's eyes popped out in surprise. Still concerned, they looked at Applejack in confusing. "She is?"

"Let me take a look?" Applejack walked up to the barrel and studied the strange powder. She took a few sniffs and realized what it was. "This isn't berries! It's gun powder!"

"Gun powder?" Everypony confused.

"What's gun powder?" Rarity asked.

"Gun powder was an ancient substance that the wolves and bats used in their war. They used this stuff to fire their cannons and other explodin' weapons. This stuff hasn't been use since everypony started to use magic." Applejack answered.

"But what can those help?" Rainbow Dash said while scratching her head.

Applejack smiled as she just thought of something in her mind. "I got a plan!"


A few minutes later, everypony slowly approached the factory. They'd walked through the wasteland and finally reached the factory. They found that entrance wasn't guarded by any Nightwalkers. Inside, not a single bat could be seen roaming in the area or on the ground. No Nightwalkers are heard in every corner of the building, inside and outside making it very easy to break in.

But either way, they are not planning to go through the door at all, they couldn't take any chances. Instead, they managed to sneak in through a sewer duct in the moat, and were scouring the halls in the basement.

"Come on, let's hurry!" Applejack ordered.

They ran down a long hallway and finally reached a room of prison cells. They searched each and every one of them until they stopped on the last cell with a purple figure was curled next to the wall inside. Inside, they found Twilight at last.

"There she is!" Fluttershy gasped in relieve.

"Twilight, here we are!" The ponies cried out rushing to her side.

The unicorn looked up, and her face spread into a smile. "Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash?" She cried, scrambling to her feet and running to the bars, tears filling her eyes.

"Don't worry, Twilight." Pinkie Pie soothed through the field. "We'll get you out."

"Girls?" Twilight really confused why they are here. "But why?! Why did you all come to save me?"

"Not now, Twilight. Let's just get you out of here." Rainbow Dash interrupted.

"You've got to get out of here too!" Twilight begged.

"Not without you!" Fluttershy said.

Pinkie Pie tried to open the cell, but realized it won't open. "Ugh, it's locked!"

"Stand back, Pinkie Pie!" Applejack walked over to the metal bars.

Everypony backed away as Applejack turned around with her both back hooves and kicked the steel cage hard. The hard bang caused the door to fall apart. All the screws and rusty metal broke down, causing the cage door to open.


Suddenly on the rooftop, that loud bang caused one of the two remaining Nightwalkers to hear a small noise coming somewhere inside the factory. It whipped around, its long ears moving from left to right, searching the source of the sound.

Through the red eyes of the Nightwalker, it spotted a movement in the shadows at the prison. Both Nightwalkers nodded their heads and quietly flew inside the factory.


Back inside, Twilight and the other ran through the halls as fast as possible.

"This is weird. Where are all the Nightwalkers?" Twilight asked suspiciously.

Suddenly, up above Twilight came down a Nightwalker, right in front of her face. It smashed on top of her. Twilight struggled as the bat's hideous jaws and wings are lunging at her.

Applejack reacted instinctively. She ran towards the distracted Nightwalker and slammed the creature with all her strength. With effort and force, the creature flipped off from the unicorn, crashed landed in front of them.

With the Nightwalker down and blocking their way, Twilight and everypony roared forward, smashing over the abomination. Its body was crushed repeatedly under the massive hooves. They continued running towards the front door.

As they made it outside, Rainbow Dash and Applejack stayed behind to close the two huge doors, pushing it hard. They got it almost closed. Suddenly two claws appeared at the edge of the closing door. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy screamed as a Nightwalker Guard was slowly wrenching the door open from the inside.

"Help us! Get the door!" Rainbow Dash screamed, trying to stop the door from being opened.

The Nightwalker's head wedged through the opening, its hideous mouth opening. Then, Twilight went in to help them, she aimed her horn between its jaws and fired her magic. Boom! The creature was flung backward, blasting it away from the door. Applejack and Rainbow Dash finally had the opportunity to slide the door closed and shut it tight.

Lost in the darkness behind as they stumbled onto the causeway and away from the factory.

"Hurry! We're almost there!" Rarity yelled while running faster. The ponies ran through the woods, surprisingly not encountering a single Nightwalker.

"That's strange, Darkclaw should have realized that I've escape by now." Twilight figured.

"Don't get your hope up yet, Twilight. You can say it after we officially escape!" Rarity said.

"Where are we going?!" Twilight wondered.

"To that cave over there!" Fluttershy said pointed her face ahead at a nearby cave on the mountains.

"A cave?!" Twilight started to have mixed-feelings. "I don't think that's such a good place to escape?!"

"Just trust us on this!" Rarity said.

Twilight still would've disagreed, but her instants are telling her to trust her friends. She agreed and followed her friends' plan. They continued running, almost halfway to the cave.

Suddenly, two metal claws step in front of Twilight and the others. They halt as Darkclaw looming over them, grinning. "Going somewhere, Twilight...?"

Twilight and the other slowly backed away. But then, around Darkclaw and everypony, more Nightwalkers flew down from the air and joined the General on the sandy ground, surrounding everypony.

Darkclaw noticed all the ponies among Twilight. "Well, well...! Look who's here! The other ponies are finally here."

All the Nightwalkers surrounded Twilight and the others, blocking their exit.

"I must admit, I wouldn't have expected for you to attempt to rescue your friend this soon." Darkclaw said.

"You've been waiting for us?!" Twilight shocked.

Darkclaw laughed. "Did you really think you can outsmart me? I am General Darkclaw, the greatest General who ever lived and still is. Nothing could escape from me, especially to a bunch of stupid ponies."

"Is this all it has to be?! Destroying countless villages, killing millions of lives, ruling the world. Is that all you creatures care about?!" Twilight tried to reason with him.

"Yes, and it is glorious." Darkclaw smiled evilly.

Twilight signed. "Your kind was once part of the many tribes of the earth. Your life was also given by our creator. We are all children of this world. The eclipse care for us! If we all stand peace, give each other a chance... then maybe, it doesn't have to end like this." She lectured.

Darkclaw chuckled at Twilight, knowing that it's not working. "You still don't get it, do you? You see, before the war, before the Nightwalkers, even before Lord Bloodfang. We bats were once the greatest tribe on earth. We had everything we desired, a land of our own, spoils of fortunes, and greater strength than other. We could've been invincible; we could've been gods, rulers to all creatures on this world."

Darkclaw then frowned and growled. "Until when Celestia and Luna were chosen to become the princesses and took away everything we had, it devastated us. Knowing that our creator betrayed us and deserted us."

Twilight shocked what she just heard. "That is not the right way. What your feelings were nothing but greed, selfishness, and desire to take control of others. The eclipse didn't betray you all, you all betrayed the eclipse."

"It is our destiny!" Darkclaw laughed.

"To conquer others and slaughter all those who defy you? Is that your destiny?!" Twilight shouted.

"We had it all and lost it. But then, Lord Bloodfang gain control over us. He gave us power and liberated us, helped us take back what is rightfully ours. Giving us a chance for a new purpose in this world. Our creator never fulfilled us, so then on; the creator is now our enemy and all those who worship it. We will block its power away from Equestria and after two day are up….. Equestria will finally be ours! And then the WORLD!" Darkclaw shouted loud as all the Nightwalkers cheered and laughed to victory.

Twilight can only frown, failed to herself and her friends. "Then, there is no hope for all of you after all."

Darkclaw finished laughing and decide enough was enough. "Guards, Dispose of these ponies at once!" The General ordered.

Just as the Guards were about to kill them, Pinkie Pie smirked and let out a little giggle. Rainbow Dash elbowed her, telling her to be quiet.

Darkclaw frowned. "What are you laughing about? Happy that you are going to die and end your suffering?"

Applejack cut in. "It isn't over. In fact, we got you exactly where we wanted." She smiled as she spotted Rarity and screamed out. "LIGHT IT! NOW!"

As Rarity heard the signal, she aimed her horn as it glowed and fired directly at the sandy ground. Darkclaw was confused why the unicorn just fired below, then a sparkling flame was lightening up to a trail of gunpowder.

Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity jumped out and ran, while Applejack grabbed Twilight and leaping out to catch up with the others.

"What's going on?" Twilight running and confused.

"JUST RUN! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T STOP!" Applejack screamed.

As for all the Nightwalkers, they didn't notice that all the ponies have escaped. They were too distracted watching the sparkling flare following a trail. Then it broke into twelve trails, going their separate ways. Leaving all the Nightwalkers confused where the trails are leading the sparkling flare. Darkclaw looked ahead and spotted at the end of the trails are leading to wooden barrels half buried in the sand. He looked closer and gasped when he read the T.N.T letters on the barrel.

Darkclaw gulped. "Oh no….."

Boom! Explosions everywhere. Many Nightwalkers flew through the air, on fire, and a cloud of flame rose up over the side of every area, completely engulfing all the Nightwalkers. Creating an even bigger flame ushering from the sandy ground, it would appear that everything in the area, Darkclaw included, has been incinerated.

Everypony were running off, accelerating towards cover. Across the area and the blasted empty space.

"Go go go! RUN!" Twilight and her friends raced away as all the barrels blew up one at a time behind them.

A few explosions erupted around the area of fleeing ponies. Many surviving Nightwalkers tried fired at them, but too distracted at the more distant and exploding barrels around them.

The break in the heavy fire caused Twilight to slow down, which allowed her friends to go way ahead of her.

"Twilight!" Rarity screamed to her.

"Twilight, no!" Fluttershy yelled.

All the barrels began to explode and crushed many Nightwalkers over the bricks and rubble from the area. Behind Twilight, there was nothing but black smoke and huge raging fire burning everywhere, until something was emerging from the wall of smoke. It was Darkclaw. He's still alive.

Halfway to her friends, Twilight got back up and started running. Darkclaw took a hug breath, taking aim at the purple unicorn and fired at her. "Die, pony!"

The blast wave from the explosions knocked Twilight off her hooves and slammed into the ground hard.

"Twilight!" Everypony screamed with horror.

Darkclaw chucked madly at the other ponies and about to do the same thing to them, but later caught the attention of the huge burning fire swarming around him. Burnt and injured from the attack, the Nightwalker General was forced to take to the air in order to save himself, along with two other surviving Nightwalkers.

With the all the remaining Nightwalkers retreated, everypony rushed towards the purple unicorn laying hopelessly on the ground and safely pulled her in the cave. They dropped to their knees with tears in their eyes, calling Twilight's name.

"Twilight, Twilight! NO! Please! Please wake up! Please!" Applejack knelt on the ground in horror as she noticed that Twilight wasn't moving.

Fluttershy holding the tears in her glassy eyes. "No… Please, don't be dead!"

They tried desperately to snap Twilight out of it and repeat the action several times. Each time the result was the same. It was the most difficult motion of all.

Tears streaming down their faces, everypony fell down on the ground around their fallen friend.

"Why!" Pinkie Pie screamed while sobbing hard on the ground.

Rarity cried uncontrollably. "Twilight! We're sorry! We're very, very, very, sorry! We didn't mean it! Why did you have to go…"

Pinkie Pie fell forward into the unmoving body. "We love you and you can't leave us!"

"You're our best friend! You can't leave us alone!" Applejack screamed as she rested her head on Twilight's chest.

Pinkie Pie shouted as two waterfalls of tears gushed from her eyes. "Please… please come back to us!"

Rainbow Dash clenched her teeth with anger, trying to hold her emotions inside, but the loss of one of her best friend was too much to bear. "TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT! THIS IS MY ENTIRE FAULT! I'M SO SORRY! VERY SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I DIDN'T MEAN IT WHEN I SAID THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS. I WAS WRONG. YOU'RE THE BEST FRIEND A PONY CAN EVER ASK FOR! I'M SORRY!" Rainbow Dash finally burst it out.

"Twilight!" Everypony cuddled up the motionless body of the purple unicorn as they continued to weep, until….

"….You girls, really mean it?" Twilight's voice slowly spoke out.

Everypony's opened their eyes, stunned that they heard Twilight's voice. "T-Twilight?!"

Twilight's head slowly moved and stared back at her friends, smiling. Everypony are knocked over with surprise and happiness. They jumped on her, nearly tackling her back to the ground with a great big hug.

"Twilight, you're alive!" Applejack screamed with joy.

"We thought we lost you!" Rarity sobbing in tears.

"We're so glad that you're alive!" Fluttershy weeping.

"We don't want to lose you again!" Pinkie Pie giggling with heart.

"Please don't ever leave us again!" Rainbow Dash hugging Twilight with tears.

They hugged Twilight so tightly, she can't breathe. Shocked, but ultimately relieved, they embraced her while still crying.

"Wait…. does that mean…. You girls…" Twilight realized.

"We forgive you!" Everypony said happily.

Twilight's face gave a way to a grateful smile as the other five made a group hug around her. Twilight smiled peacefully. She was no longer ashamed of herself and finally happy with the knowledge that she has all of her friends back again. Twilight has been forgiven, friends again forever.


Back at Canterlot, an hour later at Bloodfang's Dark Castle, the injured General and the two Nightwalkers walked through the throne room doors and approached Bloodfang who was sitting down on his skeleton throne with the unconscious wearer, Princess Celestia chained down next to him. The Princess was weak, pale, and her skin colored in grey. Her whole powers and blood were almost completely drained from her body. The Nightwalkers kneel down before him with disappointment and nervous expressions on their faces.

"Where are the ponies?" Bloodfang demanded.

Darkclaw spoke nervously; trying to speak his words correctly. "We…. umm… we have traced the ponies' whereabouts and found them at Mortarn… We've managed to find them and confront them, but….."

"Did they escape?" Bloodfang said while growling mad.

Darkclaw started to sweat in fear. "…Unfortunately yes, my lord, those six ponies have managed to slip out from our grasps once again."

Bloodfang noticed that there are only two Nightwalkers behind Darkclaw. "Where are the others? You took a full army with you. What happened to them?"

Darkclaw shivered. "That pony, Twilight Sparkle got the best of us. We underestimated her and her friends. They're all dead, my lord."

"Is that all?" Bloodfang hissed in more anger.

Darkclaw was now breathing hard. "I'm afraid there's more, my lord. The reason why they're traveling through Mortarn is because… they are….. heading….. to… to….

"What?!" Bloodfang yelled impatient.

"…Imperiacus, my lord." One of the Nightwalkers finally spoke out for Darkclaw.

Bloodfang leap out from his throne. "IMPERIACUS? IMPERIACUS! THEY'RE GOING TO IMPERIACUS! THEY ARE GOING TO TELL THE GUARDIANS! AND YOU LET THEM ESCAPE!" Bloodfang roared.

Darkclaw signed in acceptance. "….Yes"

SLAM! Darkclaw was knocked aside and slammed hard into the rim of the wall. All the Nightwalker Guards backed away as they watch the General ache in pain.

"YOU PATHETIC FOOL, YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING!" Bloodfang lunged at him, grabbed him, and throw him back again.

Darkclaw shook it off, trying to get back on his feet. "….My ….lord, give…. me… another chance!"

Bloodfang kicked him so hard; he crashed into the wall again. "SILENCE, WORM!"

"We… we… can still kill them….. I only came back because I need more troops….. they're still on Mortarn. They will never make it in time!" Darkclaw struggling in pain as he begged for mercy.

Bloodfang grabbed Darkclaw by the neck. "I will not rely on failures. If Twilight and her pony friends get to them, everything will be ruined. I will not repeat my defeat. I will not be beaten by him again." Bloodfang released Darkclaw and threw him back to the ground.

"Please, my lord.... Give me another chance." Darkclaw coughing.

"No, I will no longer take any more chances. The wolves must not know of our presence. There's only two days left and Equestria is almost mine; I cannot allow them to take it away from me again." Bloodfang yelled with nervousness and anger.

"I will guarantee you that I will get them this time." Darkclaw begged as he stood up.

Bloodfang hissed. "No, I cannot trust you on something important as this task, unless they are stopped, this could be the end of everything I worked so hard to accomplish…. I SHALL DEAL WITH THE PONIES MYSELF."

With his eyes burning red, he wrapped his huge demon-like wings around himself and evaporated into a purple mist. The mist flew out for the open front door, snaking through the panicked Nightwalkers and the dazed Guards. Darkclaw can't do nothing but signed in big relieve.

As for Princess Celestia, she has begun to come around and whispered weakly to herself. "Twilight… please….. hurry …. he's coming… for you."

Author's Note:

Stay tune for the next chapter. Don't forget to review. If you wish to see the picture for the Guardian Wolves and the Nightwalkers, go to Deviantart with commander369.