• Published 21st Nov 2016
  • 1,537 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Pony and the Wolves of Imperiacus - commander369



When the evil Dark Lord Bloodfang has returned and took over all of Equestria. Twilight and her friends must begin a journey and travel to the land of Imperiacus to seek help from the wolves.

  • ...
1
 16
 1,537

The Land of Imperiacus

At the distance of the mysterious land, dark clouds of snow covered the entire landscape. It was only morning and yet the place doesn't shine any glimpse of sunlight anywhere. The place was a wasteland of new ice age. But the place had shown to believe that it was Imperiacus. An unchartered continent, a place that was thought to exist only in myth... until now!

Dead trees and old monuments are scattered everywhere on shores. Hot volcanic steam burst from the ground, bleaching warm white fogs everywhere. In the distance, the only sounds that can be heard are cries of black crows and vultures.

"Can you believe this? We're actually here….. in the land of Imperiacus." Rarity said before a splash from below, she stepped her hoof on a black mud puddle. "Eww… a quite repulsive place if you ask me."

"This place looks very dangerous. It looks no different than the place of Mortarn back in Equestria." Twilight worried.

Rainbow Dash rubbed her chin, confused. "Are we sure we came to the right place? This doesn't look like a very peaceful place for the Guardians to live in. This place gives me creeps."

"I don't think so either. This place is very, very, very, scary!" Fluttershy shaking in fear while hiding behind Applejack.

Pinkie Pie was jumping in excitement with no worries at all. "Don't worry everypony! After all, we are finally here! We are in the land of Imperiacus now! Home of the Guardians. This place is completely….."

In the distance, they heard the faint, strange roar of a very large animal. Pinkie Pie looked at everypony with her eyes wide and her smile faded. "…safe." She finished.


Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash pursued on their travel. They passed though the beach of great stone ruins clearing out of the fog. Some of the stone ruins had wolf-shaped faces and canine body sculptures.

Fluttershy stared nervously at the ruins. She shrieked in fear when she saw a hideously, distorted wolf face of a fallen statue gaped up at her. She quickly flew behind Rainbow, spooked.

Rainbow Dash was also a little scared about this place too. "I really hope that we can to the right place? This isn't Imperiacus that I've read in the books. It's too quiet and creepy here."

"Come on, Rainbow Dash. Have a little faith. This place does kind of resemble for what I've read in the books." Pinkie Pie said with a little encouragement.

"Honestly, if those books ever mentioned anything when it comes to this much filth…" Rarity dusted off more mud stains off her hooves. "I would've never agreed to come along to this place."

Everypony walked off the stony beach and walked straight up to the sheer cliffs.


At the top of the cliff, they found a path up a dark, vaulted tunnel. They looked up the staircase nervously taking in the sight of the wolf skulls lining the walls. They pass though a field of half-buried broken tombs, containing fossils of wolf and giant bats still wearing their old rusty armors.

They make their way over large stone blocks and clambered out of the ruined tunnel and made it out to the field above the snow cover sharp mountain. Twilight and the others climbed the highest peak and walked on a narrow rim of the snowy cliff.

Rarity lost her balance and fall backwards. Applejack quickly grabbed her by the tail. Rarity was dangling precariously on the edge of a sheer cliff on the land's inner ring, opening up to the black abyss beyond.

"Hang on there, Rarity! I've gotcha!" Applejack still holding tight to Rarity's tail.

Twilight and the others came in to help Applejack. With full effort, they pulled Rarity back onto the icy surface and tremendously relieved.

"We have to very careful. Who knows what kinds of danger will await for us here? We have to stick together and find the wolves' villages before things get worse for us." Twilight warned as she led the others.

Everypony turned and stared cautiously and wondered at the frozen area before them. The whole place had shown no sign of life or any clues of civilizations. All the view shown was a land filled with snow, dead trees, and huge icy boulders. The land's cold surface cracked and melted as ice slowly breaking apart and huge chunks of ice calved away.

Applejack kept looking around the frozen area, feeling very anxious. "I'm definitely not so sure about all this, y'all."

"This can't be Imperiacus, can it? This place is too dead and freezing." Rainbow Dash shivering in cold.

Twilight stopped on track, agreeing with her friends. "I really don't know either. We've followed every directions and information back in Equestria. We've even left off at the right beach and took no turns. There's no way we could have mistaken." She scratched her head in confusion.

"Maybe we should head back to the boat." Fluttershy requested softly in fear.

"Too late now. We can't just give up now." Twilight rejected.

Rarity backed up on Fluttershy's suggestion, because she doesn't want to stay in that freezing place any longer either. "Actually, it's a great idea. We could turn right around, get back to the boat, sail away from this dreadful place, and find another land. Won't that be much better?"

Rainbow Dash nodded in full agreement. "Yeah, I think that's a better idea, right Pinkie Pie?"

Rainbow Dash looked to Pinkie Pie's direction and realized that she gave no answer but silence, because as usual for Pinkie Pie, she has her tongue stuck on an icy spike, attempting to lick the frosting. Rainbow Dash groaned in grief.

"We can't give up. If we all just give up hope now, then all of Equestria will die. We have to keep on moving." Twilight headed off, leaving Applejack and the others no choice but to continue on with Twilight's lead.


A few miles later, Everypony walked in a single file line across the mysterious frozen land, shielding themselves from the huge blizzard of freezing cold wind.

Applejack looked around them, anxious and noticed the Rainbow Dash was shivering manically. "You alright, Rainbow Dash?"

"I'm freezing out here!" Rainbow Dash looked at her side and felt numb in her unmoving wings. "My wings are frozen solid! I don't think I'd be able to fly!""

Applejack looked around, anxious. "Perhaps we should turn around. There's nothing out here. If we keep on movin' we're going to freeze to death." She called to Twilight.

But Twilight didn't turn around to respond to Applejack as she stay perfectly still, watching straight forward in front of her.

Applejack galloped next to Twilight, worried why she was ignoring her. "Twilight, what's wrong?"

Twilight quickly interrupted Applejack by placing her hoof on her lips. "SHHHHH… something is heading this way."

Twilight and Applejack heard a nearby howling sound coming in front of them. They looked for the source and saw nothing but the snowy wind ahead. At first she thought it was her imagination until another howling sound was heard again, except this time it was lot closer. Twilight looked ahead and focused carefully. With the blurry wind covering the path away, she tried harder and harder until she began to witness a pack of silhouette figures walking around the distance.

Twilight examined the figures closely and realized that the blurry figures are wolves. "Is that…. them?"

Applejack cleared her eyes and looked closer. "I can't tell…. It's too hard to see."

"Why don't we ask them ourselves?" Pinkie Pie jumped up as high as she can and screamed out to them. "HEY WOLVES! YEAH, HEY YOU OVER THERE! WE'RE RIGHT HERE! OVER HERE! OVER HERE! OVER HERE!"

The loud cry made the figures spotted them and started running towards them.

Pinkie Pie kept on waving her hooves while jumping up and down to be sure that the pack won't lose track of them. "LOOK! THEY ARE COMING THIS WAY! YAHOOO! WE'RE SAVED!"

Applejack has mixed feelings about this. She saw the upcoming pack heading to them. After seeing them in a closer view, she gasped in horror, knowing that something was wrong. "Um... Twilight.. Pinkie Pie, those aren't wolves..."

Twilight and Pinkie Pie was surprised what Applejack has said. They took a much deeper look as the pack coming closer. Applejack was right, these are not wolves at all, but creatures that resemblance to real wolves, but their bodies are comprised entirely of twigs, logs, and leaves.

"TIMBERWOLVES!" Everypony screamed and ran for their lives.

Everypony ran deeper in to the snowy field and found themselves running through a field of trees in an old haunting looking forest. The howling cry of the Timberwolves was heard for the tree lines. Now, the howling was answered from distant icy quarters. The howling was responded quickly by multiple Timberwolves as they all head to the call.

They soon find themselves virtually chased by Timberwolves from both distant and near. Finally, more pack of Timberwolves emerged from the forest, coming their way.

With no escape, Twilight and the others ran deeper into the forest until they reached a dead end.

The Timberwolves moved into the hunting formation, causing Twilight and her friends to be surrounded by a large gang of Timberwolves closing in on them.

"DON'T EAT US! WE TASTE BAD!" Pinkie Pie cried helplessness on the ground with her eyes closed.

Applejack and Rarity fearfully hold on to each other, Rainbow Dash was flightless because of her frozen wings, and Fluttershy was too scared to fly or to move a muscle. They're trapped.

Twilight tried to scare them off by threaten them with her purple-glowing horn. But they are clearly doomed.

Finally, one of the Timberwolves jumped in the sky and ready for the kill. But then, a huge mouth emerged from the trees and snapped the Timberwolf in its jaw, killing it. All of the other Timberwolves flee away into the forest.

It was another wolf-like creature except this one was almost the size of a two-story house, glowing yellow eyes, and the entire body literally made out of solid ice. The Ice Wolf swallowed the Timberwolf, faced Twilight and the others and let out a loud roar.

"RUN EVERYPONY!" Giving Twilight and the others a chance to sprint away, the Ice Wolf chased after them.

Everypony raced through the forest, dodging trees, leaping over fallen logs, smashing through bushes while the Ice Wolf pounding ever closer in pursuit.

The chase went on a little more, when suddenly Twilight and her friends fell down the edge of the cliff and slide down a steep slope. Angry, the Ice Wolf leaped down after them, pursuing them while sliding down, its icy claws swiping like a bear fishing for salmon. Twilight and the others ducked under as ice claws slashed past them.

Twilight and the others tumbled to a stop at the bottom just as the Ice Wolf landed hard right behind them. They got back up and start running off again. The Ice Wolf was hot on their trail, getting closer and closer.

The hideous Ice Wolf was still crashing after them, pushing off trees and boulders away in its path. Everypony ran in a blur, dodging between tree trunks as the icy giant shredded the forest behind them.

They kept running a few more meters until Twilight spotted an edge of a cliff just up ahead. They stopped breathlessly and looked down to noticed a giant waterfall with a hundred feet drop with a freezing river down below

Twilight looked behind and gasped as the Ice Wolf was closing in on them, she had to think fast. "When I give the signal! We jump!"

"Are you crazy?! Do you see what's down there?" Rainbow Dash outraged.

"Do you have a better idea?!" Twilight shouted at her for other suggestions.

A rumble from the general direction of the Ice Wolf caused the other ponies to look up at it in fear, and saw the coming closer. Everypony gulped in nervousness when they are ready to follow Twilight's plan.

Twilight lowered down, preparing for a jump. "On my mark….. One… two… three… JUMP!!!!"

Twilight and everypony all dived outward with all their might. The Ice Wolf's jaws snapped shut just inches behind them as they flew out into open space and disappeared down the throat of the thundering cataract, splashed down into a swiftly moving river.

Just above them, on the cliff, the Ice Wolf howled in defeat which echoed across the area and ran back to the woods.

Down below the river, Twilight burst through the surface and gasped for air. The water was freezing. She crawled panting and gasping to the riverbank, collapsing on the snowy and muddy ground, her body was completely covered in thick ice and snow.

With her last ounce of strength and magic, she levitated all of her unconscious friends out of the freezing water and placed them gently beside her. She was shivering uncontrollably, her lips blue and her teeth chattering. Twilight was unmoving, just staring into space. She knew the truth. She can't go on anymore. She saw Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash are not moving. The killing cold water has finally taken its toll.

What's worse was that the stormy blizzard was getting stronger every second. Huge chunks of snow and ice were now rampaging everywhere. Twilight and her friends lied slumped on the ground on the riverbank halfway buried in snow.

Their eyelids are closed and their bodies are barely moving. The ponies have acted very brave and strong till the very end. But now, they are very weak, hurt, tired, and cannot go on anymore. They are freezing to death. It's over, they've lost all hope.

"No….. not like this….." Twilight weakly whispered as she tried to move. She still doesn't want to give up especially since she was so close to accomplish her mission. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't move an inch. She tried desperately to stand up, but the strong freezing wind kept blowing her back down.

It was hopeless. She shed tears and whimpered to her loss of hope. "Princess Celestia….. I'm sorry… I'm so ..sorry… I've failed…." She whispered her final words. She laid flat down on the snowy ground as she slowly closed her eye, waiting to accept her fate.

But then, a strange illumination lighted her face and her eyes slightly opened. She blinked a few times, weakly as she raised her head and faced the source of the glow.

A group of glowing figures walked before her, like a vision of an illusion. They seemed to be like angels in a suit of armor, calling to her. They slowly walked closer toward her, as the blizzard wind faded away; she saw that they are wolves, but not Timberwolves or an Ice Wolf. They are ordinary wolves wearing shinny golden armors, they were the Imperiacus wolves. It was a surprised for Twilight, thinking of all the effort and hard work to find them, instead they found them.

They were stunningly beautiful, just as she imagined they would be. The wolves settled toward her. Unafraid, Twilight extended her hoof, trying to reach for them to help or to touch. One of the wolves responded as it grasped her hoof and held her up.

The other wolves done the same to the other ponies, pulled them out from the snowy ground, placed them on their backs, and carried them together down the hill, deeper into the darkness of the mountains below.

Suddenly the darkness shined the area with golden light. Down deep below the mountains laid a hidden city, an Empire made out of pure gold, patterns of brightly glowing lines, and some enormous wolf monuments appeared below them. It was the city of the wolves, the capital city of Imperiacus.

The unconscious Twilight was stunned and surprised as her eyes gazed upon the great city. The wolves were descending until they traveled them across a between the lines of the golden bridge, we see a dark surface of wolf-like designed buildings. They came across a tower that stretched upward from the curving surface and descended a large opening of an entrance.

The wolves were picking up speed, running faster as they carefully carrying the unconscious ponies on the back and rode them to the opening. Twilight stared around in awe as she was carried through walls blur past her. She noticed she was passing through a maze of tunnels, taking her and her friends unknown. Twilight managed to hold herself awake for a few moments, but her strength has been used a lot and too weak to stay strong. Finally, Twilight twitched her eyelids and began slowly to close her eye, slowly, and slowly until the view was nothing but darkness.


Entering to a large bedroom, Twilight and her friends are sleeping peacefully on the large bed. They snuggled and snored loudly as a sign to show that they are indeed alive and well.

As the other continued sleeping, Twilight was the only one who began to slowly open her eyes, waking up from her peaceful slumber. She blinked a few times and moved to the edge of the bed. Twilight slowly recovered, sitting up as her head began to clear from drowsiness and exhausting.

"What happened?" Twilight said half asleep. She began looking around the mysterious room and noticed that this was not her room, but a fancy luxury room with wolf-like symbols printed on walls and floor. It didn't took her long enough for remember and realized where she's at.

"Wait, where am I?!" She quickly looked around to find her friend and spotted them on the bed, sleeping soundly.

"Girls! Oh thank Celestia. You're all safe." Twilight signed in relieved.

Next, she heard a slight whispering of three children's voices somewhere in the room. Over by the half-opened door are three small figures peeking though, speaking quietly to each other.

"Look, she's awake." The first figure whispered.

"I've never seen a real-life unicorn before." The second figure whispered.

"Shhh... She'll hear us." The third figure hushed the other two.

Twilight searched around the room, trying to find the source of the whispering voices, and soon she discovered them, who are now shocked with surprise for being caught.

"She saw us! Quick Run!" The shadow figures jumped away from behind the door and ran away.

But Twilight didn't mean any harm, but she was confused about where she was and how she got here. She chased after them, wanting some answers. "Wait!" She barged out of the room and spotted them running over at the end of the hallway. "Wait! Come back!"

Twilight ran faster to catch up with the figures through tightly winding corridors. "Hold on! Wait just a minute! Come back here!"

The three figures didn't listen to what she said. They just kept running and running. Twilight followed them over the hall. "Wait! I just want to talk to you! Please!"

The figures rushed down the golden stairs and ran outside though the giant two-way doors.

"Please, I won't hurt you! I just want to talk!" Twilight quickly ran down the stairs and made to the door. She opened the doors and made it outside. "Please, I just….." She was speechless when she saw a huge city in view, a city literally made out of pure gold, with skies filled with floating mountains with other smaller cities built on it, huge gigantic waterfalls with tons of rainbows shinning out of the water, and thousands of different spices of wolves walking through the populated streets.

Beautiful beyond imagination. Twilight watched over the magnificent landscape of the skyline, through the gleaming capital city, modern yet timeless.

Then she heard a snapping sound of a small tree branch and spotted the three small figures, hiding in the bushes about ten feet away from her. She looked closely at them and noticed that the three figures are little wolf pups. One was brown with yellow hair, the other light blue with brown hair, and the last one light black with purple hair. They are clinging to each other and shivering in fright, watching her.

Twilight slowly walked towards the three scared pups. "Wait! Don't be afraid. I just want to…" Then without warning, a huge black wolf in golden armor jumped in her way, growling at her with its sharp teeth showing.

"Whoa there. Easy now!" Twilight shivered as she slowly back away from the vicious wolf.

The mad wolf growled even louder, as a predator instinct for adults to protect the young. But this wolf was very merciful, as all Imperiacus wolves are. They must question the enemy before they strike for the kill. "Who are you?!" The Royal Wolf Guard threatened.

Twilight sweat nervously and too scared to talk, and then she heard the voices of her name being called out to her from behind. It was Applejack and her friends, seeming they have been following her all the way outside.

They exited the building and united together with Twilight. "Twilight! There you are! We woke up when we heard you yellin' and…." Before Applejack could finish, more Royal Wolf Guards, looming in the area, they were surrounding Twilight and her friends.

"Um… are we in trouble? Because everywolf don't look very happy to see us." Pinkie Pie asked nervously.

"What's going on here? What is the meaning of this?!" Rarity trembling in fear.

"Where in tarnation are we?" Applejack worried. She looked at Twilight who was also confused.

The crowd of growling wolves closed in on them, sniffing, leering, and aggressive. Twilight and the others grasped very closely together as they shiver in fear. All the wolves are very suspicious at the scared ponies, after all it has been over centuries since wolves have ever seen unicorns, pegasi, and earth ponies.

The wolves were curious, they all began sniffing them very closely and start touching their smelling noses all over the ponies' bodies. They sniff out any suspicious scent, smelling their faces, ears, arms, hooves, legs, and even their butts and tail, which was making Twilight and the others very nervous and extremely uncomfortable. But they have to bear with it, if they want to earn their trust with the wolves.

After the wolves finished their smell, they all huddled up and whispered to each other. Twilight and the others are very curious, wondering what plans they have for them.

"What's happening, Twilight?" Fluttershy quietly whispered to her.

To answer Fluttershy's question, Twilight asked nervously to one of the Royal Wolf Guards. "Um... What's going on?"

The Royal Wolf Guard replied. "Everywolf are deciding whether we should eat you."

Everypony gasped in horror. "EAT US!"

Twilight immediately stepped forward. "WAIT, YOU CAN'T! THIS IS ALL JUST A MISUNDE…."

Twilight's action caused all the wolves to jump, forcing all Royal Wolf Guards to restrain her. But they all freeze as a commanding male voice echoed through the crowd.

"ENOUGH!"

Everypony and everywolf looked back and saw a male green wolf, with grey hair, glasses, and a fancy suit with a top hat. His outfit was very elaborate, denoting him rank as mayor of the city.

"I shall speak to these intruders myself personally." Said the green wolf as he walked face to face with the ponies. The wolves stared silently as the mayor circled slowly around Twilight and the others, examining them from tail to faces. "Who are you?"

"Um… Hello… um… I'm Twilight Sparkle…" She responded nervously.

"I am MoonHowler, Mayor of this city. I would like for you to answer some few questions. Where are you from, ponies?" Mayor MoonHowler asked harshly.

Twilight didn't hesitate. She knew the answers to his question and spoke out. "We are ponies from Equestria."

The word "Equestria" cause whispering around the crowd of wolves. The wolves knew the land, but only heard it in legends and myths.

"Equestria, huh. So what are Equestria ponies doing here?" Mayor MoonHowler asked with displeasure.

Just by looking at the angry wolf interrogating her, Twilight was too scared to answer. "Ummm… well…. You see….."

Applejack quickly stepped in, helping her agitated friend answer his question. "We seek Prince Eclipso and the Guardians to help us fight for Equestria. Our home is in grave danger."

"You seek help from us?" The Mayor chuckled in amusement. "We have already done our part for Equestria in the Great Legendary War thousands of years ago. How troubled are you ponies that you need help from us again?"

Applejack looked back at Twilight. "Tell them, Twilight." She encouraged Twilight with a gentle pat on the back.

Twilight took a deep breath "Because Equestria is being destroyed by your old enemy. He's back… Bloodfang has returned."

Hearing that name caused all of the wolves' gasped expressing shock and spreading frightened whispers everywhere, knowing that the evil dark lord has returned.

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! BLOODFANG IS DEAD. WE DEFEATED HIM AND HIS NIGHTWALKERS! WE FOUGHT AND WON THAT WAR! THIS IS ALL A LIE!" Mayor MoonHowler yelled outrageous.

The entire crowds were also outraged. They yelled and screamed out full of doubts and mockery. Twilight was in trouble, knowing the fact that she have failed to earn the wolves' trust. But then, Rainbow Dash came in and spoke to the angry crowd.

"No! This is not a lie. Our friend here is telling the truth. The Nightwalkers are back and if all Equestria falls into their claws, they will soon come for Imperiacus!" Rainbow Dash cried out.

"Please, we're begging you! Please look into your hearts and believe us that we are telling the truth!" Fluttershy begged with tearful eyes.

All of the wolves stopped in thought after seeing the scared pegasus and began whispering to each other again. Only this time, it was full of confidence.

But Mayor MoonHowler will not take that chance and just trust them. "I've heard enough! That's it! You ponies had your chance but now it is finally settled." The mayor screamed out to the crowd. "EVERYWOLF! LISTEN UP! TONIGHT WE FEAST! TONIGHT WE ARE HAVING BEEF DINNER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN CENTURIES!"

The crowd snapped out of reality and agreed to the mayor's decision. They all cheered in thousands as Twilight and the other shivered and hugged tightly together in fear.

"WAIT PLEASE!" Twilight begged.

"IT'S THE TRUTH! PINKY PROMISE!" Pinkie Pie shouted desperately.

"YOU WOLVES ARE MAKIN' A BIG MISTAKE!" Applejack shouted.

But the mayor doesn't want to hear it anymore. He ordered the Royal Wolf Guards. "SEIZED THEM!"

All of the Guards began pointing their spears and swords at Twilight and the others, threatening them to arrest and prepare for their harsh punishment. But as soon as they are about to be taken into custody, the three small pups that Twilight was chasing earlier jumped in the way to protect Twilight and her friends. They growled viciously at the Royal Wolf Guards and threatened them to stay back.

The mayor was furious at the pups' behavior. "What is the meaning of this?! What are you three pups doing? Why are you defending them?"

"Because we believe them!" The brown pup proudly shouted, causing all the other wolves gasped in surprise.

"DON'T BE A FOOL! THESE PONIES ARE PLAYING WITH US! THEY ARE MOCKING OUR RACE!" The mayor growled angrily.

The blue pup jumped in, getting in the way between the ponies and the wolf guards. "If Twilight and her pony friends are really that desperate enough to travel all the way out here, just to ask us for help. Then, we believe in them."

"Yeah, we trust them. Especially when it comes to this, no living creature would dare make a false story when it comes to Bloodfang. With something this important, we have to at least hear their side of the story." The black pup shouted out.

The mayor was angered. "Lies. All lies. If this is true then where's the proof!"

"You can't just doubt them just because they don't have any proof." The brown pup shouted.

The blue pup nodded in full agreement. "Yeah! What gives you the right to make the decisions here in Imperiacus?"

The mayor growled in impatience. "I am the mayor of the city! I'll make the decisions for the good of our race."

The black pup scoffed. "You may be the mayor, but you are not our King. You don't make all the rules here!"

"Why you little…" The mayor's face was burning red and his ears blowing out smoke. "Guards seize them too! They will be punished for their treachery!" The mayor's order for the Royal Guards began to resume action.

"Wait!" One of the wolves from the crowd finally spoke up. "The younglings may have a point. We shouldn't take any risk about this, do we?"

Female wolf nodded. "Of course not. We all know that we should have more sense than this. I believe we should give these ponies a chance of revelation."

"That's right. It like Prince Eclipso has always said to us. Every living creature deserves a second chance." Male wolf pointed out.

"We should give these ponies a chance to speak to explain themselves. If Bloodfang is truly out there in Equestria, then it is up to us as Imperiacus wolves to prepare and take action for this upcoming threat." Another male wolf suggested.

"I believe we should take this to trial and speak to the Council of Elders about this. They'll know what to do." Old male wolf demanded.

All of the wolves in the crowd nodded and fully agreed to their final decision.

Mayor MoonHowler knew that this debate was over and has no choice but they give the wolves of Imperiacus what they decided for themselves. "Very well then. We shall settle this over the Council of Elders."

Twilight and the others all signed in relief and relaxed for a moment.

Mayor MoonHowler walked towards Twilight and the others with an irritated expression on his face. "Report to the council building in six hours." He looked down at the three pups. "You three better be sure that you take them there." He rudely turned back and left. The entire crowd began to move out as well, preparing themselves before the hearing.

"Phew, that was a close one. I thought we're going to be goners." Pinkie Pie signed in relief while whipping the sweat off her forehead.

"Thank you so much for helping us! We really appreciate that!" Twilight smiled at the three pups.

"As shucks, it was nothing." The little brown Pup blushed.

"No really, if it wasn't for you three, we will all be locked up like a rattlesnake in a old pickle jar." Applejack said.

"Don't mention it. After all, this is what all Imperiacus wolves were supposed to do. It is in our law and nature to always trust in ourselves in others." The little blue pup said.

"I know that I should be grateful that you helped us, but I'm just wondering. Why would you stood up for us when all the other wolves won't?" Rainbow Dash asked curious.

The brown pup's smile turned to a serious frown. "Is it true? Is it true that Lord Bloodfang has returned?"

"I'm afraid so, little ones." Twilight said with a frown.

"Yeah, I saw it myself with my own eyes." Pinkie Pie said while pulling her eyes from her eyelids. "Bloodfang has returned." She spoke in a spooky voice.

"What you said is true. Then it is our duty as Imperiacus wolves to protect the world from evil and destruction. This is what we've been waiting for!" Said the black pup proudly.

"That's right. It is the Guardian way to protect the innocent and the weak. This can also be our big chance to prove ourselves that we can become Guardians." The brown pup said excited.

"We've never dreamed that we would finally be granted the privilege." Said the little blue pup cheered.

Pinkie Pie giggled at the cute pups. "You little ones have a big dream, don't you? You three want to become Guardians yourselves, right?"

"That's right we are….. The Neo-Guardian Apprentices!" All three pups said together as they pose like superheroes with an exploding background behind them.

"Awwww... That is so adorable!" Rarity squealed in delight.

"Now, aren't you three the sweetest and the cutest puppies we have ever seen." Fluttershy said in a sweet tone.

"Hey! We are not sweet, we are not cute, and we are not puppies!" Said the little brown pup offended.

"That's right. We are wolves. We are bad, we are brave, and we are tough!" the little black pup cried.

That may be said but the blue pup began to chase after his tail while running in circles. All of the ponies expressed pure glee of the puppies' cuteness. "AWWWWWW..."

The brown pup groaned at the blue pup. "Really?!"

"Seriously! You have to do this now?" The black pup slapped himself in the face from embarrassment.

Twilight giggled softly. "By the way, what are your names?"

The blue pup stopped chasing his tail and introduced himself first. "I'm FrostStar. It is nice to meet you."

"Call me…. Tornado." The black wolf said while making an "awesome" action pose.

The brown pup smiled. "My name is MudSlik …..and welcome to the capital city of Imperiacus…. Wolftopia!"

"Nice to meet you. I hope we can all be good friends." Twilight giggled and smiled as she and everypony had made their first wolf friends here in Imperiacus.

Author's Note:

Now that they have arrived, what will they do. If you wish to see the picture for the Guardian Wolves and the Nightwalkers, go to Deviantart with commander369.