• Published 21st Nov 2016
  • 1,537 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Pony and the Wolves of Imperiacus - commander369



When the evil Dark Lord Bloodfang has returned and took over all of Equestria. Twilight and her friends must begin a journey and travel to the land of Imperiacus to seek help from the wolves.

  • ...
1
 16
 1,537

The Cutie Mark Crusaders Adventure

Hours passed and so far, things are getting worse back on Ponyville, with its buildings and houses in ruins, smoke still rising. A column of Nightwalker Guards, led by a troll holding a Nightwalker Flag, marched on the street.

The entire town was being turned into a slave camp. The Nightwalkers had forced half of all the ponies to build a giant wall, with barbed wires on top, surrounded the entire town to make a fortress, so nopony could ever escape and the other half of the ponies are forced to built huge monuments and statues in Bloodfang's honor.

All the Nightwalkers laughed diabolically as they forced everypony to build and construct by dedicating to Lord Bloodfang.

"Work harder, ponies!" One of the Nightwalker Guard cried, snapping a whip.

Everypony was constantly working tiredly everywhere. Each different type of ponies was forced to work in separate task. The earth ponies are the field workers where they are forced to dig up the rocks and shaped them into square cubes. The unicorns are the movers where they can use their magic horns to pick up the cubes and carried away to stacked them with the others like building blocks. Finally, the pegasi are the air workers, forced to work in the sky as they maneuvered dark clouds into view to partially block the light completely.

"Hurry up! Keep working!" Nightwalker Guard shouted while snapping his whip to all the tiresome ponies. "Work harder!"

Everypony are working as hard as they can, but they are all so tired, thirsty, and hungry. They can't keep up. The only reason that kept them going was the frightening punishment that will await for them if they mess up.

"Faster! Faster! There's no time to rest! Work!" Nightwalker Guard snapped his whip in the air.

In the crowd of slave ponies, Lyra was mounting up the ramp with her magic horn levitating a full of bricks in the air. She tried to concentrate very hard getting those bricks up, but she was too exhausted to handle it. She then dropped all the brick, causing them to crash into the ground below.

"Lyra!" Bon Bon shouted to her unicorn friend as she collapsed to the ground.

"Water… water…. water….." Lyra cried as she lay nearly unconscious.

A Nightwalker Guard with a whip approached her. "What is this!? I thought I said no breaks! Get back to work! You stupid pony!" The Nightwalker grabbed her by the hair with his claws and then beat her mercilessly with his whip.

Bon Bon rushed out from her work station to stop this madness. "Please! Stop! Leave her alone!" Bon Bon ran in front the Nightwalker and blocked his way from Lyra.

"What did you say?!" Nightwalker Guard surprised and mad.

"P-Please… she just needs some water… please….." Bon Bon sobbed loudly while she held Lyra around her hooves.

"You dare speak to me that way?!" Nightwalker Guard growled.

"Please, Please….. don't…" Bon Bon begged whimpering for mercy.

The Nightwalker Guard called out to two trolls. "Guards! Sent these two to the slaughter house with the others! These two will make a good feast when the eclipse is passed."

The two trolls grabbed Lyra and Bon Bon and took them away. They were shouting for each other as they were carried off. All the other ponies can't do nothing, but stare in shock and fear.

The Nightwalker noticed all the ponies are staring at him. "What are the rest of you staring at!? Get back to work!"

All the ponies snapped out and continued working harder to prevent the same punishment with Lyra and Bon Bon.


Out of the working field, the two trolls dragged Lyra and Bon Bon away, but somewhere in the distance, they passed a small bush over by the street. As the trolls moved out of sight, the bush slowly began to move and then three pairs of eyes appeared from inside. The eyes moved to left and right to see if it's safe.

"I think, the coast is clear." A voice whispered out.

The three pairs of eyes disappeared and instead let out three little pony heads. It was Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. They were hiding in the bushes. Still hidden from the open.

Apple Bloom watch all the ponies work tiresome. "This is horrible, just horrible."

"Look what they've done?" Sweetie Belle shocked by the gruesome view.

Scootaloo growled angrily. "Why isn't anypony fighting back? Those Nightwalker Scumbags!" Scootaloo was about to jump out from the bush until Apple Bloom grabbed her by the tail.

"Don't Scootaloo!" Apple Bloom cried.

"I can't just sit here and watch those monsters torture them!" Scootaloo said while trying to struggle away.

"We can't show ourselves yet. It will blow our cover. If we're goin' to save everypony, we need to keep a low profile for now." Apple Bloom desperately explained.

Scootaloo stopped struggling and faced Apple Bloom. "But if we keep on waiting, everypony will be killed."

"And we will be killed if we strike now!" Sweetie Belle added to help point out Apple Bloom's decision.

Apple Bloom nodded. "Sweetie Belle is right, Scootaloo. We have to be patient. First, we have to find more ponies who is need of our help."

"I don't think there's anymore ponies left around here. Except the ones that are slaves." Scootaloo groaned.

"There has to be. There must be some ponies around here still hidin' like we are. I just know it." Apple Bloom said, refusing to give up without hope.

"But what if we do find some ponies, what then? What if they can't help us?" Scootaloo questioned.

"We have to try. Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and the fate of Equestria depend on us now." Apple Bloom replied.

Scootaloo signed and nodded, deciding to go along with Apple Bloom's plan. Apple Bloom smiled and went on the next phase of the plan.

"Let's go." Apple Bloom said as all jumped out from the bush and slowly tip-toed to another smaller bush. When the coast was cleared, they lifted up the bush like a lady skirt and slowly walked out in the open and into the street. As they walk, they saw many Nightwalker Looters pour into the entire town. As they pass many stores and shops, Nightwalkers Looters were carrying out every valuables and pile them up in a rusty metal wagon, where two stallions are forced to pull.

They passed to the next block and watched all the Nightwalkers forcing all the ponies marching in a straight line and into their cages.

They walked through the next part of the street and saw many trolls smashing and collapsing down houses while waving their hammers as they dance to the destruction they just made.

The three fillies huddled together in terror, waiting for the sight to give way.

"Don't look, y'all. Just keep walkin'." Apple Bloom tried to persuade her friends from seeing the horror they are now witnessing to their home town.

The street deserted, houses with shattered glass windows, crumbling rubble all over the ground. The three fillies moved down the center of the path on this darkness night, paying close attention to anything around them, especially caught their attention of their entire town.

"Our home….. they destroyed everything." Sweetie Belle whimpered in sadness.

"It's all gone. Everything... All of Ponyville is nothing but a ghost town. I'm not sure we can do this." Scootaloo said with her feelings shattered.

"Come on y'all. If the Guardians can deal with these things, then so can we. We just need to….." Apple Bloom was interrupted when they heard the sound footsteps from the opposite direction, two Nightwalkers were approaching, moving through the ally. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo slowly backed away as they came closer.

"They're coming!" Sweetie Belle screamed with hesitating.

Apple Bloom quickly placed her hoof over Sweetie Belle's mouth. "Sweetie Belle! Quiet!"

But it was too late. One of the Nightwalkers paused, knowing he heard something; they all froze in their tracks.

Apple Bloom noticed that they have been heard. "Oh no... Quick hide!"

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo backed away and ran at the opposite direction. The Nightwalker walked in and started scanning the area.

"What is it?" Second Nightwalker said.

"I thought I've heard something." First Nightwalker replied curiously while twitching his two big ears to left and right.

"What?" Second Nightwalker asked.

"I thought, I heard a little child wondering around here somewhere." First Nightwalker growled.

"Then split out and search! Let nothing escape from us!" Second Nightwalker ordered to his companion.

They split up and searched the entire area. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo turned and stumbled down the empty street. They hid behind a half-destroyed house. The three fillies are lost, empty, aimless, tried to catch their breath in the aftermath of their fears.

They wandered down the street and passed through empty buildings with their doors opened; windows smashed, and burned rooftops. They need to find some place to hide.

They shuffled along, and then they came next to a cafe shop. No sign of life, but the door was wide open. They hurried inside. The three fillies wandered through the covered tables and broken chairs.

"What are we going to do?! What are we going to do?!" Sweetie Belle panicking while running in circles.

"We got to hide! Quickly!" Apple Bloom rashly said while catching her breath.

"But where! The Nightwalkers are out there and we're stuck in here!" Scootaloo shouted.

Then they heard an urgent hissing sound.

Apple Bloom paused. "Did y'all hear that?" Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo heard it to, and turned sharply and tried to find the source for that mysterious sound. They heard the hissing again.

"Who's there?!" Apple Bloom shouted with demand.

Now they saw a mysterious shadowy figure, hiding under the table.

"Quick! Over here!" A voice whispered out.

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo took a chance, they quickly hurried over and crawled under the table.

"Who are you?" Apple Bloom asked to the mysterious pony.

The mysterious figure began to clear as the light slowly illuminate the face of a light bluish gray pegasus with crossed eyes. It was Derpy Hooves.

"Hi, I'm Derpy." She gave them a small, reluctant wave, and then she recognized one of the fillies. "Oh, Hello Scootaloo!"

"Hey, Derpy." Scootaloo waved back with a little depression.

"You know this pegasus?" Sweetie Belle asked curious.

"Well, Rainbow Dash does." Scootaloo embarrassed.

"What are you doin' here?" Apple Bloom asked curiously.

Derpy started panicking and shivering. "Hiding from those things! Those things with metal masks, red eyes, the big scary-looking wings…."

"The Nightwalkers. Those were the Nightwalkers." Sweetie Belle corrected her meaning of her words.

"You mean, you been here all this time?"Scootaloo confused.

"Got any food?" Derpy asked when her stomach growled.

The three fillies shook their heads, their stomachs also growled when they heard the word "food".

"You three look like you haven't been eating much either." Derpy giggled.

Scootaloo shake her head. "Not ever since the invasion."

"I thought I was the only one left. I was so alone." Derpy cried out.

"Well, it's a good thing that you're not." Sweetie Belle said.

"Where'd you come from, anyway?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Cloudsdale." Derpy answered.

Scootaloo shocked when she heard her home town's name. "What happened to Cloudsdale?"

"Same thing that happened here, I guess." Derpy frowned.

"Even Cloudsdale is gone. These things are everywhere." Sweetie Belle whimpered sadly.

"How exactly is your little plan going to help save Equestria now, Apple Bloom?!" Scootaloo shouted at Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom couldn't say anything but let out a big frown. Then, a growling sound was being heard from above the distance, three Nightwalker Patrols were moving in their direction. Quickly, the four ponies dived deeper under the table. Derpy looked towards the strange sound, unaware of the danger. The three fillies bolt from behind the cover, grabbed Derpy by the hoof.

"Are you crazy?! Get down, they'll see us!" Scootaloo dragged Derpy back under the table.

"What are we going to do?!" Sweetie Belle whispered in fear.

"I don't know, but we can't just sit here and wait for them to come get us?" Apple Bloom whispered quietly.

Sudden, the sound of wings flapping that was heard from outside suddenly stopped. Apple Bloom noticed it. "Wait! Y'all hear that?"

"I don't hear anything." Sweetie Belle said.

"Me too." Scootaloo said.

"Me also." Derpy said.

"That's what worries me." Apple Bloom worried.

Everything goes silent as a Nightwalker Guard appeared at the other side of the front door. The four ponies ducked out of the way, they stayed quiet and perfectly still as they watched a Nightwalker Guard, creeping though into the store.

The ponies immediately ducked to the side of the table and crouched low, sweating as the Nightwalker creep forward into the room, starting a game of cat and mouse.

The ponies were standing behind the table, watching cautiously, as the Nightwalker kept on searching the room.

Suddenly, the Nightwalker accidentally kicked a coffee cup, getting the attention as it focused on the cup roll slowly across the room, allowing the four ponies' enough time to climb out from under the table and stand behind a counter.

They remained quiet and steady as they slowly ducked underneath the counter table. But then... Sweetie Belle accidentally stepped on a squeaking crack on the loosely floorboard, drawing the attention of the Nightwalker. It heard this, and whipped around; looking for the source of the sound it just heard. It noticed that it came from behind the counter. It growled viciously and moved closer, closer, until it reached the front of the counter, it jumped up and looked down and saw… nothing, there was nopony there. It seemed the ponies moved on to another hiding spot just in time.

Making that a false alarm, the Nightwalker continued on the remaining search of the area. Finally after checking every corner the Nightwalker retreated back to the front door, it looked back for one final investigation of the room and walked right outside of the door. The Nightwalker was gone, been outsmarted by a couple of little ponies.

Back at the room, a small sound was heard inside a table cabinet. The small cabinet doors opened up and crawled out were Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Derpy. They sighed in relief for a few brief seconds. They climbed out of the cabinets and stretched from the uncomfortable space from their hiding place.

"That was close." Derpy signed in relieved.

"Too close. We almost got caught." Sweetie Belle added.

"They must still know we're here. We better find a safer spot to hide for a while until this whole thing blows over." Apple Bloom said.

"Good idea." Scootaloo agreed.

The three fillies got up and head out, Apple Bloom turned her head back and noticed that Derpy stayed behind. "Derpy, come on. Let's go!"

"You want me to come along?" Derpy surprised.

"Of, course we do." Apple Bloom smiled.

"But, I-I can't do anything right. I kind of always….. mess things up. I could be sort of clumsy, reckless, and unlucky sometimes." Derpy said with a frown.

Apple Bloom walked up to Derpy and patted her on the back. "Let's go, Derpy. Nopony should be left behind."

Derpy smiled and nodded with acceptance. They both got up and headed out, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Derpy quickly head out though the back door and turned onto the street. The houses are dark, with windows broken, signs collapsed, and not a single pony inside. They stopped at the one place they knew, Mr. and Mrs. Cake's store, the Sugarcube Corner.

They stopped at the door and look out for any Nightwalker coming their way, when the coast was cleared; they walked towards the front door and barged in. When they got in, the place looked completely deserted. The whole store was dark and empty, there was nothing there but dishes, coffee tables, empty chairs, and baby toys in a basket. They listened for any movement, but the only sounds they could get are distant sound of Nightwalker's shrieking and ponies screaming outside.

They continued their search. They scanned the counters and under the tables. But they found nothing.

Apple Bloom looking under the table. "Nothing down here." She looked back to the others and sees what they found. "What about you?"

"Not a thing." Derpy said.

"I got a bad feeling about this." Scootaloo shivering in spook.

Then all of a sudden, they heard a creaking sound coming from the kitchen.

The ponies slowly stared directly at the kitchen doors and slowly walked towards it. They walked through the door and entered the kitchen. They stopped and started searching the whole room. Everything was empty here; there was no sign of life anywhere. But they did heard something, and they must investigate it. They decided to split up and search in every direction. They found plates, containers, cooking pan, and mixers, but not a single pony in sight. Apple Bloom still didn't give up, she still continued on the search. Apple Bloom kept scanning the area until she reached the corner of the kitchen, but then a small shadowy figure came up from behind Apple Bloom and formed an attack position. Apple Bloom sensed something was behind her and turned her head around. The shadowy figure hurled itself through an opening and laid a hard flying tackle on her, pinning her to the ground.

Apple Bloom looked directly right at him with fear. "Please, don't kill me!" Apple Bloom concentrated on the face on her tackler and recognized that purple skin and spikes on his back. "Spike?"

Spike suddenly stopped and recognized the little filly's voice and realized it was Apple Bloom. "Apple Bloom?" Spike apologized as he helped Apple Bloom up. "Sorry! I didn't know it was you. I thought you were one of those Nightwalkers."

Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Derpy then came in and spotted Spike. Apple Bloom giggled. "Let's just be glad that we're not."

From among the shadows, Mr. and Mrs. Cake with their two babies (Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake) emerged from the kitchen counters and signed a voice heavy with relief. "Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, is that you?!"

"Mr. and Mrs. Cake!" Apple Bloom shouted in relieve.

Mrs. Cake ran up to the three fillies and hugged them. "Oh, you three are alive!"

"It's not just us." Apple Bloom gestured to Derpy Hooves.

"Hello, everypony!" Derpy wave to Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

The Cake family waved back, but mostly focused back to the fillies. "Oh, thank Celestia. Those Nightwalkers haven't caught you yet."

"Why are you y'all still here?" Apple Bloom said.

"It not just us either." A voice called out from everywhere around the kitchen.

The three fillies' eyes adjust; they recognized many of the neighbors, all crowded into this small kitchen. They saw everypony. Trixie, Cranky Doodle Donkey, Matilda, DJ Pon-3, and many other ponies.

Apple Bloom bounced up and down in joy. "I knew! I knew there are still some ponies left!"

Scootaloo walked over and face the crowd. "What is everypony doing here?"

"Our houses have been burned down."Cranky Doodle Donkey responded

"Those things were everywhere. They were on the streets, at the castle, and in the skies, too." Trixie said.

"We have nowhere else to go." Crescent Moon cried out.

"Yeah, they've even built that giant wall that is blocking the only exit out of here." Diamond Mint pointed out.

Apple Bloom then quickly remembered something very important, she went up to Spike in a rush action. "Spike? By any chance, is my sister here?

Sweetie Belle popped up in as well. "Yeah, what about my sister? Is Rarity here too?!"

Scootaloo shoved Sweetie Belle away. "Do you know where Rainbow Dash is?"

Spike signed in depression, knowing that he doesn't know the answer himself. "I'm so sorry, to tell you the truth, I really don't know. In fact, I'm also wondering where Twilight is."

"Twilight? Twilight is gone too. You mean, you haven't seen her either." Apple Bloom confused.

"Yeah, I haven't seen her all day ever since she left to Canterlot." Spike nodded.

"Then, how did you manage to find this place all by yourself, Spike?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Now that was a question that Spike can answer. "Oh, after Twilight left, she told me to head back home, mostly because she was so worried about my injured foot. But…um…." Spike nervously laughed. "I kind of…. stop by here and decided grabbed a little snack on the way….. but then all of a sudden those Nightwalkers attacked out of nowhere, they were everywhere and I haven't left since."

"What about the rest of y'all? How did y'all got here?" Apple Bloom said to all the ponies in the room.

"I brought them in!" A loud voice called out.

They looked up and cautiously stepped back, as a mysterious hooded figure leaped down to the floor, they saw the horned head as one of the hood was thrown back, shown the face of Princess Luna, Princess Celestia's younger sister.

"Princess Luna!" Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Derpy shouted out at the same time.

"Welcome children." Princess Luna giggled.

"You're still here! And you're still alive!" Sweetie Belle said while shedding tears with joy.

Princess Luna nodded. "Yes, children. I am indeed. But still, they are still too much to do now."

"What about Princess Celestia?" Apple Bloom asked the Princess of the Night.

"Yeah, does anypony know what Princess Celestia is doing right now?" Sweetie Belle wondering.

"I'm afraid, the goody Princess Celestia has been defeated. Lord Bloodfang overpowered her very easily." A male voice said.

That voiced caused Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Derpy to look around to find the source of the voice.

"Over here!" The voice directed.

Apple Bloom turned back her head and was surprised to see Discord, the former Lord of Chaos! "Discord!"

"What is he doing here?!" Scootaloo angrily shouted.

Spike crossed his arms and frowned. "The same question I've asked myself."

"Oh come on. Does everypony here still doesn't trust me." Discord stared to all the ponies with his puppy eyes, but unfortunately, that's not fooling anypony. "Party-poopers." Discord signed.

Discord's eyes returned to normal and finally let it out about his tale. "Same reason of course, finding a place to hide for a while. Those annoying flying rodents are buzzing everywhere. Now that the Princess is captured and now a prisoner in her own castle, where else is there to go."

"What he said isn't true, right?" Sweetie Belle whispered to Princess Luna.

"No way! That's… impossible!... is it?" Scootaloo questioned while staring at Princess Luna.

Princess Luna didn't say a word, but lower her head down in sadness, knowing it was true.

"Believe me children. I saw the whole thing myself." Discord signed.

"You were watchin' and didn't do a gosh darn thing to help her!" Apple Bloom yelled.

"Well, what am I suppose to do? Fight Bloodfang! That flying rodent will have me for dessert! Literally!" Discord then transformed himself into a shape of an ice cream cone.

"But you are the Lord of Chaos! Your powers should be equal to Bloodfang!" Scootaloo explained.

Discord surprised what he just heard. "Me equal to Bloodfang!? You got to be kidding me! Bloodfang is not just some kind of another magical powerful creature. Bloodfang is the spawn of darkness, the demon of the underworld if I've happened to mention. I wouldn't last ten seconds if I stand up against that monster!"

"As unfairly it sounds, I'm afraid he is telling the truth." Princess Luna admitted.

"What are you intend to do then?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Princess Luna cleared her throat and faced to the crowd in the room. "We will fight and win for our freedom, of course."

All of the ponies whispered and murmured around the room, while Discord only laughed at it. He magically took out a small tissue from his left ear and whipped the tears from his eyes. "Fight? Ha, are you crazy! The Nightwalkers are monsters! If we fight against them, they will kill us all."

"They're going to kill us all anyway." Princess Luna spoke back.

Discord laughed even more. "Fighting those things is impossible. If Princess Celestia couldn't beat them, what hope have you?"

"Probably last longer than you!" Princess Luna cried out.

"You wish! Just give up! We all know you are no match from the powers of Lord Bloodfang." Discord insulted.

"Giving up without hope, huh. That's what I've aspect from a creature of villainy." Princess Luna turned back away from Discord.

But then, Discord vanished and appeared in front of Princess Luna. "Oh, look who's talking, Princess Nightmare Moon?!"

Everypony was started to get very nervous about the incoming argument. Realizing that Princess Luna and Discord are about to get each other's throats.

Princess Luna growled when he called her by that name. "How dare you talk to your Princess in such a manner!"

Spike decided to step out of this. "Um….. I'm going to go look out." He slowly sneaked out of the kitchen with a nervous laugh.

"Please! That's enough. Fighting among ourselves is meaningless. Right now, let's just calm down and stop this yelling….. especially there are children here." Mrs. Cake urged them to calm down while holding their babies.

Princess Luna and Discord stared directly angrily at each other's eyes and slowly backed away.

"Very well." Princess Luna agreed.

"Fine." Discord accepted with his arms crossed.

Mrs. Cake signed a relieve and placed Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake on their baby chairs and walked to the three fillies and Derpy. "You four look hungry. How about I get you something to eat?"

"You don't need to do that." Sweetie Belle politely refused the generous offer.

"Yeah, now that those things are all over the place. We might be here a while. So, we need to save as much food as possible." Scootaloo agreed.

Mrs. Cake giggled to herself. "There's no need to."

Mrs. Cake walked to the closet and opened the doors; everypony was shocked when they saw that the closet was filled with lots of cake, cookies, and cupcakes. There are like a million of them and plenty enough to go around.

"That's a lot of sweets." Apple Bloom amazed in shock.

"That's right, there's probably enough food that will last all of us for a whole month." Sweetie Belle said.

"They all look so yummy!" Derpy said with her mouth drooling from staring at all those treats.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cake, when did you two make all these?" Scootaloo asked loudly.

"These cakes were supposed to be our treats for the royal ceremony after the eclipse." Mrs. Cake explained.

"But now, these cakes are our key to survival." Mr. Cake said in a serious tone.

"You have really outdone yourselves, Mr. and Mrs. Cake." Apple Bloom smiled and snickered.

Mrs. Cake blushed red and giggled. "Yes, but never mind that, please help yourself."

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Derpy looked at each other and let out a big smile.

"Well, if you say so." Derpy smiled.

"Let's eat!" Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Derpy screamed in delight.

They do so, scarfing the whole thing in one cheek-bulging mouthful and chewing noisily with her mouth open. Everypony reacted to this display of bad table manners and the loud burps, everypony looked at each other and smiled that followed it with a delightful laughs. But that moment was interrupted when Spike came running back to the kitchen. "Princess Luna! Princess Luna!"

"Spike, what's wrong?!" Princess Luna responded.

"There are Nightwalkers!" Spike screamed out, causing everypony to panic.

"What! Where?" Princess Luna asked.

"Outside! In front of the store!" Spike pointing outside.

"Oh boy, that's my cue." Discord snapped his fingers and disappeared in a flash of light.

Princess Luna nodded to Mr. and Mrs. Cake to take all of the pones back into hiding.

Everypony went back to their spots and went back to their hiding places. Princess Luna goes out the kitchen and walked slowly towards the window, she peered through the two inch gap between the red curtains. She saw in front of the store, are the two same Nightwalkers that were chasing Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Derpy earlier. The two Nightwalker Guards, clustered around the road, they whispered and point. It's a raid. Now they move rushing out of view.

Princess Luna watched very carefully as she tried not to be seen, covering herself on the curtains.

Suddenly there are faces, beside Princess Luna's. It is Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

"What is it?" Apple Bloom whispered worried.

They looked and saw the Nightwalkers, as they were dragging a middle-aged stallion onto the street. He was crying, pleading, like a whipped dog.

"Oh, my Celestia, it's those Nightwalkers again." Sweetie Belle gulped.

They watch as the stallion was beaten to the cage wagon. At this point, the stallion was lost completely, stopped pleading, grabbed on to a Nightwalker, clinging, screaming like a terrified child, like a pony who knew he was going to die. It's a horror.

"We have to do something!" Scootaloo begged.

"Do what?" Sweetie Belle surprised.

"I don't know…. do something… like, you know…. fight back." Scootaloo whispered in anger.

"Please, be quiet." Princess Luna quietly said to the fillies.

"But, they're going to kill him." Scootaloo climbed down the window and moved toward the front door. "I'm going to save him."

Then a blue aura levitated Scootaloo in the air. The blue aura was coming from the magic of Princess Luna's horn. "No. You must not." The Princess said.

Scootaloo tried to struggle out from the Princess's magic. "We must do something. We can't just let this happen."

Apple Bloom grabbed her by the tail and pulled her back to the window."What would you have us do? Fight with these monsters? They will kill you!"

"But…" Scootaloo said cynically.

Sweetie Belle patted Scootaloo on the back. "Look I know it's hard, but we must be patient."

"She right, Scootaloo… We cannot interfere… not yet. We must first have a plan….. and then we can save everypony. But until then, please forgive us." Princess Luna then closed up the curtains while the sound of the stallion screaming faded away.

Author's Note:

Please review. Tune in next chapter. If you wish to see the picture for the Guardian Wolves and the Nightwalkers, go to Deviantart with commander369.