• Published 21st Nov 2016
  • 1,537 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Pony and the Wolves of Imperiacus - commander369



When the evil Dark Lord Bloodfang has returned and took over all of Equestria. Twilight and her friends must begin a journey and travel to the land of Imperiacus to seek help from the wolves.

  • ...
1
 16
 1,537

The Wrath of Lord Bloodfang

A few hours later, everypony are now moving on schedule as they could not believe how they manage to escape from those dreaded Nightwalkers earlier.

"Have you seen the look on Darkclaw's face when we lighted up those barrels?" Applejack chuckled.

"He was like a little baby crying for his rattle and he calls himself a General!" Rarity answered as she giggled.

Rainbow Dash signed in big relieve. "I'm just glad that we make out alive! I can't believe we actually escaped from those Nightwalkers. I thought we were nearly goners."

Fluttershy smiled happily as walked next to Twilight. "I'm just so happy that we're all friends again. I'm finally glad that we are not fighting anymore."

Twilight smiled. "It sure is, Fluttershy. I'm also glad that I've finally got all my guilt out of my chest. Believe me; it hurt me more than I've hurt you girls. I'm still so sorry that I've kept it a secret for so long."

"Don't worry about it anymore, Twilight. It's all in the past now." Applejack said.

"Yeah, we got off on a bad start, but now it's time for new beginnings." Rainbow Dash smiled.

"Thanks, girls. Thank you for giving me a second chance. It means a lot to me." Twilight blushed.

"Hey, what are friends for?" Pinkie pie said as she patted Twilight in the head.

"Best friends forever." Twilight smiled and giggled.

After everypony agreed that everything was alright, they set off once again. They happily continued on their journey. The walk was not as long as they had estimated. They'd barely been walking for fifteen minutes when the fortress loomed up in front of them.

"What is this place?" Fluttershy asked, looking up at the black castle. "It looks like a kingdom."

Rarity gazed around the area. "Look there!" She called, pointing. "Those rocks…"

They glanced at each other and nodded, then headed for the range of black rocks that stood out in the distance.

The ponies climbed up on top of the rock bluff, before them was a huge black castle nearby below.

There are all sorts of charred bones and skeletons strewn around it, some of them ponies, some of them are mysterious unknown creatures.

Applejack looked at all the bones and started to get really nervous. "I got a bad feelin' about this."

Twilight kept walking around the area, examining it more closely. "Come on, we should keep on going."


Twilight and the others turned and stared out in horror and wondered at the mysterious wasteland before them. The whole place was a massive flattened ring of death, slowly breaking apart. The land surfaces was cracked and broke apart as far as the eye can see. The ruins of an old kingdom lied in the distance.

"What is this place? Where are we anyway?" Rarity asked, feeling very nervous.

That question was answered when Twilight spotted an old torn-up Nightwalker Flag on top of a palace. "I think we must be in Bloodfang's old castle."

Fluttershy panicked. "Actually, it's not! We could turn right around, find another path where there's no scary stuff lying around! Can we please do that?!"

Everypony ignored her and continued heading off. Twilight looked around, anxious.

The group trudged behind Twilight across the dark wasteland, shielding themselves from the howling wind and cold. Rainbow Dash looked around them, anxious and saw Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Fluttershy shivered in fear.

Rainbow Dash turned back to Twilight. "Ummm… I agree with Fluttershy. Perhaps we should turn back."

"Why?" Twilight confused.

Rainbow Dash whispered. "Because, she's right. This place gives me the creeps. Maybe we should just turn back and find another way through."

"I like that idea better." Applejack nodded uncontrollably.

"We agree also to that plan." Rarity added.

"I know. I don't like it here either. But, we really don't have the time. It's almost sundown. We have to get to the ocean before it gets dark. All of Equestria are counting on us. All of our friends and families depend on us." Twilight headed on. Reluctantly, the others follow as they stand closer together.

They reached the edge of the city, its ancient structures of jade and crumbling, ravaged by war long ago. A temple lied before them, across a central plaza.

Twilight lead the others onward towards the plaza. Everypony followed with nervous looks on their faces. They don't notice as a shadowy figure moved in the shadows of the structures nearby.

"What was that?!" Pinkie Pie shivered.

"Stay close…. We're not alone." Twilight warned.

Twilight and the others reached the plaza. They sensed that there was something lurking in the shadows and darkness surrounding them on all sides. A menacing evil dark-tone voice called out to them. "I must admit…. I am very impressed that you made it this far, Twilight Sparkle."

"Who's there!" Twilight shouted in shock.

Everypony turned towards the source in a balcony of the temple, where a dark figure sat, veiled in shadow, on top of the huge castle. It was Bloodfang. The Dark Lord has revealed himself to them.

The Dark Lord stepped out of the shadows. "I am Lord Bloodfang, Emperor of the Nightwalker Empire."

Twilight's heart began to accelerate in fear. "You're… you're?"

Bloodfang hissed. "I can see what your goal is here. You're trying to get pass through my old kingdom to make it your way out of the island, aren't you? Attending to seek out my mortal enemies and sent them here to defeat me once again… A good plan, but unfortunately, I will not allow that to happen. Not this time."

Everypony exchanged a puzzled look, disturbed by the Dark Lord's words.

"You have really proven yourself that you are not just regular ponies after all. You have really accomplished something that no creatures have ever done and still managed to survive it. You've escaped from my armies, trying to seek the wolves, made a fool out of my top General. This is the first time that anypony has been so stupid enough to embarrass me. You have done an outstanding job for trying shattering my plans of taking over Equestria once and for all.

Bloodfang jumped off the roof, stretched out his massive wings and flew above them. "Now, your journey has ended and I hope that you're ready to pay the price…. For defying me." Bloodfang growled viciously as his eyes began to glow red.

Everypony began to shiver in fear, knowing that they are no match against the most dangerous creature who ever lived. But Twilight was the only one who remained calmed and planned to fight back. "Don't be afraid, girls! If we stick together and believe in our friendship, we might be able to stop him!"

Bloodfang chuckled madly. "Friendship? Of all the things you can use to against me…. Your friendship is your only weapon! Pathetic! Even in this era, you ponies still believe in those stupid words."

"Because friendship is the greatness in the world, there's no doubt it's worth fighting for! You can pull whatever tricks up your sleeves but you can never break up our friendship! We will always believe in it. If our friendship, love, and family helped us prevail over our other enemies, it will surely work against you." Twilight shouted with hope and courage.

"It seemed that all of you ponies have forgotten how powerful and terrifying I really am. Compare myself to all of your previous enemies, they are nothing but a bunch of pushovers. I'll show you!" Bloodfang swept his huge wings, spraying out a cloud of smoke that enveloped to the ground beneath him; when it dissipated, the cloud absorbed into the ground. Back to Bloodfang, still floating above the castle. He smiled evilly as the laughter died away and he faded from view.

Everypony are confused. They were wonder what was the point of all that. Then, the ground began to shake and red lights are glowing through the cracks. When it stopped, nothing happened. But however they're ready for anything.

Suddenly, a skeletal hoof emerged through the ground and latched onto Fluttershy's leg.

Fluttershy screamed as she shook the skeleton hoof off her leg. Everypony quickly backed away. An explosion of sand and dirt blasted in the air as a skeleton pony leaped into life, a hideous shambling skeleton screaming with unearthly rage.

"Oh, Celestia!" Everypony are frozen to the spot. They can't believe their eyes.

Everypony fall back, scrambling away as the skeleton pony turned and growled hideously at them.

The skeleton pony hurtled out from the grave and started biting and snapping at them.

Rainbow Dash flew straight at the skeleton pony who jumped at her. She dodged a few swings of the hooves and caught it with a kick with her back hooves that knocked it away over the kingdom. Then, a huge skeleton beast sneaked from behind and slammed its jaws shut around her.

"Rainbow Dash!" Everypony gasped.

They have no time to react; more skeleton hooves popped out from the ground and grabbed them by their hooves. These are quickly knocked away, and Rainbow Dash smashed her way out through the skeleton beast's teeth.

All six stand in battle formation, now seeing that they are facing an army of skeleton ponies. The girls' eyes darted to one side, where several of the enemies advancing. Looking the other way, they saw another group starting to close in. As the ponies watched, the skeleton ponies moved even closer, completely surrounding them. Knowing how badly outnumbered they are.

Now all six battled against the army of rising skeleton ponies. All six leaped in to face off against the living dead army, leading to a massive battle, started on a collision course.

Twilight and Rarity backed up into each other and stand up on their hind legs, ready to throw down. They light up their horns and shot beams that plowed many skeleton ponies away and shooting every one of them within reach. Rainbow Dash grabbed one of them and swing it to hit others. Applejack grabbed a vine rope and did a twirling lasso and flicked it ahead around the zombie's neck, she pulled mightily that the skull head popped off. The severed head lied helpless on the ground next to Pinkie Pie. She giggled for a moment before kicking it away to knock down several skeleton ponies in a strike. Fluttershy was running and screaming as the skeleton pony chased after her, in her path a second skeleton pony was heading towards her. She stopped between them and ran the other way, causing the two skeleton ponies to slam together to pieces.

"They just keep comin'!" Applejack yelled.

"There's too many of them!" Fluttershy shrieked.

"We can't keep this up!" Rarity worried.

"Where should we go?!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

Twilight jumped up and fired her horn, knocking them all away. "We need a way out. Come on!" Knowing that they cannot win. They retreated and head for safety.

Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity ran as fast as they could. They ran to the only place they can find shelter, inside the castle. It may not be a safest place to be in, but it was better than staying outside with those skeleton ponies.

When they arrived, Twilight realized that somepony was missing. "Wait, where's Rainbow Dash?!"

Everypony looked back and realized that Rainbow Dash was still at the battle field, fighting off all the army of zombies by herself.

"RAINBOW DASH, COME ON!" Twilight shouted at the top of her lungs.

Rainbow Dash heard and tried to catch up to them, but one of the other skeleton ponies threw a piece of bone and hit the pegasus in the back of the head. As Twilight and the others gasped as they saw their friend tumbled down and landed in the middle of the excitedly chattering mob of skeleton ponies.

"Rainbow Dash!" Everypony shouted.

Rainbow Dash screamed and knocked one of the zombies away as they moved in on her. "GO! RUN! SAVE YOURSELVES!" She was swiftly tackled to the ground and several skeleton ponies sneered down at her.

"RAINBOW DASH!" Twilight screamed in tears.

"COME ON!" Applejack yanked Twilight to run away.

Twilight and her remaining friends run the other way while the zombies swarm over the fallen pegasus.

They faced the giant door and tried to push it open, but they were too heavy. Twilight turned back and saw that all the skeleton ponies are running towards them. Rarity and Fluttershy turned and scream. The skeleton ponies howled as Twilight used her magic horn and aimed at them. She started shooting them all. She hit them square in the chest, head, and legs, but they still kept coming.

"HURRY!" Twilight shouted.

Using teamwork, everypony used all their strength to push opened the door. They all rushed inside and attempted to slam the door shut. One of the skeleton ponies arrived at the door, moaning like a shrieking predator. It threw itself violently into the door before they can close it.

"HURRY! SHUT THE DOOR!" Rarity holding the door.

Applejack managed to kick the skeleton ponies backwards and gave everypony just enough time to get the door closed and locked it. Twilight and everypony signed in huge relieve while all the skeleton ponies outside continued to throw and bang themselves against the door.

"Everypony, okay?!" Applejack said while breathing hard.

Twilight and the others nodded, unhappily. They were safe, but for a terrible price they lost one of their own. They have just lost Rainbow Dash. Twilight cried madly while the other moaned in sadness.

Suddenly, they heard a slight chuckle from behind. They turned around and Bloodfang appeared in front of them and laughed. "One down. Five to go."

Twilight growled as tears are rain dropping on eyes. "YOU EVIL MURDEROUS BEAST! YOU KILLED HER! YOU'VE KILLED RAINBOW DASH!"

Bloodfang snickered. "Do you see how powerful I am? Do you see how terrifying that I can be? I told you, Twilight Sparkle. Your foolish friendship is no match for the powers of death. No ponies has ever stand up against me and lived.

"YOU MONSTER!" Twilight was now filled with anger. She tried to charge and attack Bloodfang, but her friends hold her back and stopped her.

"Twilight, don't!" Applejack said while grabbing Twilight by the tail.

"Please stop!" Fluttershy whispered while she was holding her hooves.

"He'll kill you!" Rarity said while she wrapped her hooves around Twilight's neck.

Bloodfang laughed at the helpless pony, but admiring her courage. "I who rule the night, I who command armies, tortured, and slaughtered millions of innocent creatures! Thousands of years before any of you were born. And yet, you still doubt me!"

Twilight stood up, furious. "PRINCE ECLIPSO SHOULD HAVE DESTROYED YOU! AN IMPRISONMENT WAS FAR TOO MERCIFUL FOR A MONSTER LIKE YOU!"

"Poor pony, are you really going to miss her that much." Bloodfang laughed and stared menacing at them. "But don't worry, you'll see her again…"

Twilight and the others stand together, waiting for Bloodfang to strike his next move.

"….in the Underworld!" A broad swath of red vapor emerged from Bloodfang's body.

"What the..?!" Applejack shouted.

Then, the Dark Lord's body completely evaporated into an enormous blood-colored fog. The mist descended toward Twilight and the others and spread across the room.

The group reacted as the red mist circled around them, and then all the walls started changing into fierily liquid. Everypony moved to the center of the room.

"Whatever happens, stay together!" Applejack shouted.

The mist continued to billow through the air, spraying through the wall again and again, from in front, from behind, from the side, from the floor, from everywhere.

The entire room was filled with a vicious blizzard of whirling red mist.

STICK TOGETHER! DON'T GET SEPARATED!" Twilight said while shielding her eyes as the fog completely engulfed them.

Screaming, panicking spun all around in the foggy blizzard. Lost into darkness.

Bloodfang's laughter grew more manic and high-pitched as everything went completely black. Everything around the area faded out to leave it in a solitary pool of red light.


Applejack was wandering alone in the dark. "Twilight?! Pinkie Pie?! Where are all of y'all?!"

Suddenly a voice called out in a harsh whisper. "I feel sadness upon you, earth pony."

"What?" Applejack surprised.

"How selfish are you that you have to abandon your entire family to save yourself? What kind of an Apple Family are you." The voice hissed. "So sad, isn't it. Soon it'll lead to their destruction.

"Show yourself, Bloodfang! You can't scare me!" Applejack shouted.

"Scare you? Oh, my dear earth pony… I am not here to scare you. I'm here to show you the truth." The dark tone voice continued.

Suddenly, the scenery changed. Applejack have stunned look on her face when she noticed where she's at. The scenery finally cleared up and made the appearance of a farmhouse. It was Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack's home. But there was something different about acres. The entire area was a ruin of a burned-out village. The farm house had been burnt to the ground and all the apple trees are dead.

Applejack walked through the farm gate and looked around at the few planks that remain from the barn.

Applejack panicked and searched the area for her family. "Apple Bloom?! Big Macintosh?! Granny Smith?! Anypony?! It's me, Applejack! I've came back home! Where are all of y'all?!"

Applejack continued walking around the burned-out farm. Nervous and panicking while she searched though the field. Then she gasped in horror as she found a torn-up Prince Eclipso Doll on the ground, the doll that Apple Bloom was holding back then and looked up sorrowfully. She picked it up and hugged it while she sobbed. "Apple Bloom…. no….. I'm too late… They're gone!"

Then, she heard Bloodfang's effeminate voice laughing triumphantly. Behind her, red mist began to swirl around the wreckage. Applejack sweating as she heard the laughter getting louder. "Poor, sweet Applejack. So sad to see that all of your family had died without pity. Knowing that they think you abandoned them, alone and deserted." The mist swirled at her feet as he continued. "The feelings must be so painful…."

"You did this! You killed my entire family!" Applejack snapped as tears began coming out of her eyes.

As Bloodfang spoke again, the mist gathered behind Applejack and became a huge red flame from which he emerged and floated up. "True. But it was you who left them here to die. I cannot be held accountable."

Applejack looked around and saw that Bloodfang was standing in front of her, watching her with a grin on his face.

"Now, you're all alone!" Bloodfang advanced on the terrified earth pony.

Bloodfang leaned down to address Applejack, his voice taking on a new tone of sheer evil. "The pain and suffering is yours for the taking. It's your fault for leaving them!" Bloodfang then pointed to all the graves below. "Just ask your family yourself."

The ground started to shake until all the undead Apple Family hatched out from the ground. Three of them were Apple Bloom, Big Macintosh, and Granny Smith.

"Applejack, why? I thought you loved us?" Zombie Apple Bloom weeping as her left eye popped out of her sockets.

"Why did you leave us?! Why did you leave us here you die?" Zombie Granny Smith pointed skeleton hoof coldly at her.

"Ee-yup." Zombie Macintosh said as his lower jaw broke off.

Applejack dropped down, voice breaking and shaking. "NO! This isn't real…. it all in my head… it's not real…..."

"Applejack." A voice called to her,

Applejack turned to the source of the voice and was shocked and terrified at the two zombies standing in front of her. "MA? PA?"

"What have you done?! Why did you leave them?!" Female zombie pony said.

"We trusted you! You killed our family!" Male zombie pony said.

"No… no…" Applejack shaking in horror.

All the deceased Apple Family pointed their skeleton hooves at her. "Why'd you leave us, Applejack? Why? We should've died as a family?"

Applejack was surrounded by the zombie ponies, pointing at her while chanting "You killed us!" over and over again.

Bloodfang laughed maniacally as the chanting continued.

"No… No!… NOOOOOO! WHYYYYY?" Applejack sobbing as she broke down, now falling right into Bloodfang's wrath.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."


Fluttershy was walking alone in the middle of the dark, gasping in fear. "Twilight? Applejack? Where are you?!"

She shouted out loudly, but there was no answer. Everywhere was completely deserted. Not a single life around her. "Oh, no. I'm all alone." Fluttershy whispered softly. She was so scared she slammed herself on the ground with her hooves over her head and shivering like crazy.

After several seconds of unbearable tension, her self-control completely shattered and she burst into tears.

Suddenly, just like it happened to Applejack, the scenery began to change around her. The scenery finally cleared up and made the appearance of a peaceful garden, where there's trees, lakes, and cute little flowers everywhere.

A squirrel jumped down into view and across a few lily pads. It hopped over through the grass and along the edge. The squirrel moved in closer to the whimpering pegasus lying on the grass. She was face down in the grass, with the critter ranged around her.

It poked its nose at Fluttershy's leg, she brought her head up, exposing a face streaked with tears and spotted with loose blades of grass. The squirrel brought a flower from its bulging cheeks and offered it to her. Fluttershy sniffled and smiled.

Fluttershy addressed it in a voice that started off sounding a bit tremulous, but soon regained its usual happy tone."Oh, hi! Is that for me?" Fluttershy smiled at the little cute squirrel. "Why, thank you."

She accepted the flower and giggled; the squirrel hopped away. "Hey! Where you going? Come back!"

It hopped behind a bush. A rustle from another direction draw her attention and she looked toward it and smiled. Now, a group little animal are seen, welcoming the pegasus with a happy smile. Fluttershy giggled, thinking that a place this happy and wonderful can't be dangerous.

Fluttershy felt a gentle poke on her leg and noticed a small cute rabbit behind her. She approached it. "Why, hello. Why aren't you just the little cutest rabbit in the whole wide world?"

The little rabbit stand there mute, as one would expect an ordinary cute animal to do; its smile was perhaps a bit wider than before. What it does next definitely fell outside the range of normal cute rabbit behavior, though. Then, the rabbit's eyes began to glow red, the smile stretched to reach from ear to ear, the lips parting to reveal a grin of pointed sharp teeth with two fangs, the ears grew to points like bat ears, the arms turned into bat wings, the entire fur-skin covering tear through as the transformation of a rabbit-bat was completed.

Fluttershy watched as her hooves covered her mouth to muffle the cry of surprise, as low, wicked laughter echoed through the area. Every animal and critters around her have taken on their own sinister smiles and began transforming into bat-like creatures as well.

Now the groups of bat critters swarm over Fluttershy, each with a face that looked something like Bloodfang.

They all gathered around her and attacked her by piling over her. Fluttershy managed to emerge on top, but her body was still sinking in on the mountain of evil critters. She screamed for help, but the only response for her cry was an evil laughter coming next to her. It was Bloodfang.

He smiled as he stepped forward and stand over Fluttershy. "They look cute on the outside. But inside, they're all just animals."

Fluttershy was sunken halfway into the pile of critters, preventing escape. Bloodfang raised his claw as if to attack Fluttershy and shoved her down deeper into the pile. "AHHHHHHHHHH… TWILIGHT! RARITY! APPLEJACK! HELP MEEEEEE!..."

"Now, the creatures that you love so passionate will be your demise." He watched as the pegasus struggled and laughed when her screaming was sinking below.


Moving to Rarity, she was in the same position that Applejack and Fluttershy started. She was walking along a dark tunnel with no entrance or exit.

Rarity calling out. "Hello? Girls, where are you?"

She walked along a passage as she traveled farther in the dark. A sound was heard somewhere in the darkness ahead.

"What's that?! Who's there?!" She paused and then nothing. Suddenly, there's a sound of screeching metal and a strange giant object came slowly out of the darkness at her. In the fog of blackness, the moving object happened to be a giant mirror.

"What the..?" She hesitated and stayed in the dark for a moment, concerned. She slowly walked towards it and took a closer look. There on the mirror, she saw her own reflection, normal and unchanged. Then, she heard more of them coming in, completely surrounding her, creating a maze of mirrors like a carnival ride.

When she turned around away from the mirror she was staring at, her reflection still remained motionless in the mirror, staring blankly at each of her movements.

Worried and frightened, Rarity slowly kept on walking, passing through the walls of every mirror. Seeing her reflections every time she walked across. Unaware to her, all the her reflections didn't follow her every move; they all remained in the mirrors and started moving on their own, every reflections are watching and staring at the real Rarity with a sinister smile.

Rarity started to feel very uncomfortable, she had a feeling that she was being watched. But she kept going, desperately searching the other as soon as possible. After passing through every mirror, only one had caught her attention when she heard a strange voice calling to her. "Rarity."

"Who said that?" Rarity walked closer to the mirror, seeing only her own reflection.

Her reflection seemed normal, until it began to smile and started to speak directly to her. "It's me."

Rarity gasped in shock when she saw her own reflection talking to her. What was happening? Was she dreaming or hallucinating?

The other Rarity giggled. "Don't be scared of me. I am you!"

"Me?" Rarity staring in confusion.

The other Rarity nodded. "Yes, I am you. I am your real self. Can I tell you something? Why am I doing here in a dark place? Why am I here when I should be home being fabulous and should be wearing nice things."

Rarity lost in words. "…Because."

"Look at me." The other Rarity was wearing a beautiful white dress. Showing it off to Rarity, causing her mind to lose in a trance. "Isn't it beautiful? Let us stop this nonsense and finally live out our dreams."

"Dream?" Rarity confused.

"Our dream is to be the best fashion designer in all of Equestria, right?" The other Rarity asked.

"…yes." Rarity nodded.

"Let us quit this pointless adventure and stop getting out lovely hooves dirty." The other Rarity begged.

Rarity surprised. "Quit? But what about my friends."

"You don't really think of them as your friends, do you? We're way more glamorous than those peasants. Ditch them and let us finally become famous designers and achieve our wonderful future….. together." The other Rarity said smiling in a cold glare.

That last sentence snapped Rarity out. "You aren't me at all!" I may sometimes be careless and spoiled, but I am not that cold to my friends!

The other Rarity realized she's been blown, so she smiled evilly and transformed as an old ugly wrinkly unicorn, covered with scars and wearing dirty old rag clothing. Rarity gasped in disgust and backed away from that mirror as the reflection started to laugh.

"What's wrong? Afraid that you're ugly?! This is how you really look! See for yourself!" The other Rarity laughed.

Rarity looked at her hooves and noticed that they are all wrinkled. She finally realized it was real, not a hallucination. Her face and body are now exactly what she saw in the mirror. She was now an old ugly wrinkly unicorn. Screaming and crying in tears of her appearance. "NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Then two arms shot out from the surface of the mirror and grabbed her by the shoulders. The arms are a horrid hybrid of Bloodfang's arms. She screamed as she was lifted off the ground.

Suddenly, there's activity in the mirror. Rarity's reflection transformed into its true form… Bloodfang.

"Don't worry, my sweet Rarity. As long as you're with me… you'll be beautiful…. forever!" He rammed her into the mirror with hideously brutal force; causing an explosion of shattered glass. Finally, there was nothing left. All that remained was a shattered mirror with broken pieces of glass on the floor. There was no sign of Rarity anywhere. She vanished.


The next pony who was walking alone in the dark was Pinkie Pie. She found herself in a twisting hallway in the dark area and thought she just heard the sound of Rarity screaming.

"Rarity? Is that you?" Pinkie Pie calling out.

Pinkie Pie hurried up a passageway and ran to search for Rarity who she believed that she's in trouble. She ran in an endless track, until she saw a little light up ahead. "Don't worry, Rarity! Pinkie Pie is coming to save the day!"

She headed towards the light and ran fast to get closer. She suddenly stopped when she realized that the light was not a way out. But a flare of a burning candle. A birthday candle.

Pinkie Pie was confused. Why was there a birthday candle lighting up in the middle of nowhere? Suddenly the scenery changed like it did to the others. The scenery finally cleared up and made the appearance of a room full of balloons, treats, and board games. It was a party room.

She walked in closer to get a better look. She walked in closer and finally saw what's underneath the candle. It was a cake, but there was something different about it.

It's an oversized, nightmarish version of a birthday cake covered with bones, black frosting, and worms poking out of it. Pinkie Pie loved cake, but this was no cake. For the first time ever, this was one treat that she was not interested in. In fact, it was the only treat that it was scaring her to death.

She slowly backed away until she heard a sound of a party horn blowing behind her. Pinkie Pie whirled around and saw Bloodfang, wearing a party hat and leaning against the wall.

"Looks very tasty, don't you think? Well, what are you waiting for? Please, have a slice." Bloodfang offered.

Pinkie Pie gulped and laughed nervously. "Ummm… I'm not really that hunger."

Bloodfang moaned, pretending to be heartbroken. "Awww, But I've baked it especially for you."

"No thanks, I'm still kind of full from breakfast." Pinkie Pie slowly backed away in fear.

Bloodfang chuckled. "Suit yourself. But since you're not going to eat the cake, the cake is going to eat you…..."

Then, the cake began to bounding up. Crackling and gurgling sounds coming from inside the frosting. The cake lifted itself up as spider-like legs popped through the sides. The front of the cake split in half and spread. The eyes popped out from the icing and a hideous distorted mouth with sharp teeth.

She gasped as turned and looked on with horror. The cake monster let out a roar and clawed at Pinkie Pie, knocking her over and hit hard on the ground.

She attempted to get up and tried to get an opportunity to escape, but the cake monster tongue spiraled from it mouth, caught, wrapped itself around Pinkie Pie, and reeling her in like a frog to a fly.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO…" Pinkie Pie screaming at the top of her lungs.

Bloodfang blew his party horn again and grimed as he watched Pinkie Pie helplessly getting eaten. "Looks like you're not the only one with a sweet tooth!"

The cake monster has Pinkie Pie now, pulling her up to its face, opening it mouth wider and wider, unhinging it jaw like some horrendous snake.

Pinkie Pie was giving way to a scream, as she was being pulled toward the cake monster whose mouth gaped open, ready to swallow her. She also flapped her hooves furiously.

Pinkie Pie locked firmly in its jaws. The frosting skin stretching grotesquely as it began to swallow Pinkie Pie from the legs up. The cake straightened up to its full height and allowed the pink pony to slide down the cake's throat, bending it sideways as Pinkie Pie kicked and screamed her way down into its stomach.

The cake monster turned to its master and stretched to its full height and let loose a hideous screaming howl of triumph.

Bloodfang looked on and applauded. "Five down. One to go!" He blew his party horn again and laughed.

He began to fly around the room, his eyes glowing. He now flew in a tight circle, creating a small whirlwind in the room and disappeared.

Author's Note:

What will become of Twilight Sparkle? Is this is the end for Twilight and her friends? Will Bloodfang ever be stopped? Tune in next chapter. Don't forget to review. If you wish to see the picture for the Guardian Wolves and the Nightwalkers, go to Deviantart with commander369.