• Published 21st Oct 2016
  • 2,268 Views, 115 Comments

Long Far Gone - A-P-A



Princess Celestia is lonely, she's been that way for a very long time. Her sister was supposed to return safe, and now she's been taken once again. Celestia just wants her sister back. Nopony could have seen the solution would come from the stars.

  • ...
9
 115
 2,268

Interlude: The garden at the end of infinity...

It's said that in a garden grows a tree of silver wings, the leaves are ruin, the bark disaster, of the seeds we do not speak. The tree exists outside of time in a place that few will touch, and those who do will always say that they regret it all so much.

It's said that where the tree exists there used to be another, one that sprouted harmony instead of death, disease and power. That tree is lost to time and space but someday it will recover, until that day to our dismay the tree of ruin shall be no other.

The garden was a triumph of a race that was so vast, even though they still live on their legacy did not last. The garden remains lost to most within a plane beyond the past, where the only links are rings of steel and a throne made out of glass.

The creators have their heaven and the protectors their domain, but the children of the harmony wanted a garden in their name. So here it lies, with darkened skies and a sea of lifeless frames, until the day that the light prevails and the garden is reclaimed.

Author's Note:

This is one of many small interludes that will be appearing occasionally as we go on, I'll try to make them increasingly cryptic. Though this ones pretty easy to decipher.

They'll act a lot like the grimoire cards from destiny, extra bits of story in a poetic like fashion. In any case, the next chapter should be out soon. See you around. :trollestia: