• Published 8th Oct 2016
  • 560 Views, 17 Comments

Betrayal - Hazel_Hester777



A tragic tale of love, tragedy, betrayal, and murder most foul

  • ...
12
 17
 560

Bunny's Perspective

Bunny! Bunny, wake up!

I woke up this morning by somepony shaking me and calling my name. I also couldn’t help but hear laughing in the background. Who gave me the wake-up call and why was there laughing? I opened my eyes to notice it was Spike waking me up. I rubbed one of my eyes before I asked him,

“Yes, Spike?”

My vision was blurry at first, much like every other being when they open their eyes in the morning. Believe it or not, despite being a Servant, there are still some normal things which we managed to retain. When I could finally see clearly, I saw what Spike woke up me for. I was sleeping on his shoulder, and Twilight and Fluttershy were watching!

“Oops! Sorry, Spike!” I quickly got off his shoulder and scampered to the other side of the couch.

“No worries! You fell asleep while I was reading the story and I didn’t even bother!” he said while his face turned bright red.

After that, I jumped off the couch to notice Fluttershy had taken a picture of the whole thing. Twilight couldn’t stop laughing. Spike kept rambling one thing after another; I swear he looked like a tomato! My Mistress went to make breakfast while I went to feed Angel. All the while, I kept wondering how we got in that position. All I remember was one minute; I was listening to Spike reading me a story on the couch. The next thing I know; I was Dreamland and woke up on his shoulder. No, we’re not lovers, just close friends.

Oh well, gotta get ready for work today. The Chief waits us in an hour or so.

________________________________________

We walked our way through Ponyville, heading to Twilight’s Castle. I just played along with Fluttershy as I walked with her on leash. I got used to wearing a leash since this was part of making my cover doesn’t blow. Sure, I had to pretend to be an ordinary rabbit every now and then by munching on a carrot and acting like the animal I once was, but it was worth it.

Eventually, we got to Twilight’s castle. I and Spike said our byes and I thanked Spike for the story. I also held back the urge to puke when we saw Twilight and Fluttershy kissing. My Love Immunity didn’t just make me unable to fall inlove, but I’m sensitive to vomiting if I see shows of affection. Why else do you think I cover my eyes when they do that? Or that when we have a sleepover, I sleep on the couch or the ceiling? Finally, they were done with the kiss and my Mistress and I walked to the Police Department for my job to start.

“You ready for the first day of your job, Bunny?” Fluttershy asked.

“You bet” I smiled.

“Just remember, rely on your Tracking Senses but keep your true self to a minimum”

“I know”

I knew I had to keep my instincts in check in public or they all know what I am. I just had to that, even if this hurts. Yes, Servants like me feel no pain when caused my mortals or other inferior creatures. But we were still vulnerable to pain caused by either our own abilities or our superiors. Who are our superiors? Well, Angels like Nathaniel, Prophets, Priests, Pastors, and of course our God. It hurts like heck when any pain like that is inflicted. But, nonetheless, it’s for own good.

We finally reached the Police. The Chief gave me a uniform collar when I aced his test, and I put it on before going inside. It was just a normal blue collar with black lining. He said he’ll give me a badge when I solve a case.

“Ah, there you are, Miss Fluttershy. Have you brought Bunny?” the chief asked.

“I have, come on, Bunny” Fluttershy took the leash off me. I nuzzled her hoof before facing the chief.

I saluted, “Sniffer Rabbit Bunny, reporting for duty”

“Just in time, young Sniffer. Thunder Cloud, fall in”

A dark grey Pegasus with a red mane came in. He wore the uniform a rookie of the police normally does. His eyes were a shade of green. He gave the chief a salute, “Rookie Thunder Cloud, reporting for duty”

“Rookie and Sniffer, at ease” he said as we both dropped our arms from the salute. “Alright, remember Rookie, you and your Sniffer are supposed to work together. Try to get to know each other more”

“Yes, sir” Thunder Cloud then approached me. He carefully stuck out his hoof, and then looked to my Mistress as if asking for permission.

I nodded, “Go ahead, you’ll see how much fun she can be once you get to know her”

Thunder Cloud then nervously came near enough to pet me. I could tell he was scared when he closed his eyes as his hoof finally reached my head. “Good rabbit” he whispered.

Before he could react, I licked him in the face and began to act like a happy dog.

“See? She’s friendly, but can be the opposite when needed” Fluttershy said.

Thunder Cloud began to get used to me. “I can see why she protects you”

I felt Fluttershy pet me before she headed to the door. “I’ll see you later, okay?”

I pretty sure she would be fine, nothing bad today. Not even a Vision…oops! Thought too soon! I felt a sudden fear in myself again, before I heard Nathaniel’s voice in my head.

The whistle, child. Trouble happens today.

I knew what he meant; I had theses whistles that resembled fruits in red that when sounded off, a Servant can hear it no matter how far and came running to assist.

“Fluttershy, wait!” I called.

I ran up to her and placed the whistle on her neck.

“It’s one of my whistles” I said as it hid itself perfectly, as it was designed to, unless for emergencies. “If you need any help, or ran into trouble, just blow it, and I will come”

She gave me a slight pet on the head; I know she does that just to calm me. “It’s okay, Bunny. And thank you””

I watched as she left the Police station and headed down to Ponyville Spa to meet with Rarity. Rarity…I felt something odd when I thought her name. Thunder Cloud and I went on to our station for work. We were just supposed to stay in the post of the Bank unless and make sure there were no robbers. For a while, me and my partner just waited there in our post for a signal of action. I saw this as an opportunity to get to know him better.

“So, how are you?” I asked.

“I’m fine. You?”

“Fine as well”

“How are you able to talk, if I may ask?”

“Twilight Sparkle used a spell that allows animals to talk” I used the cover Spike gave me.

“I see. And your owner, Fluttershy, I heard she and Princess Twilight are in a relationship?”

“Indeed”

“It must be nice that your owner is the love of a Princess, do you enjoy it?”

“It’s normal, and just hang around with her assistant as she and Fluttershy go dating”

“You know, I heard that when the news about Princess Twilight and Fluttershy went famous, Flash Sentry couldn’t stop crying” he giggled.

I giggled at that too. “Yeah, he had eyes for Twilight, didn’t he?”

He nodded. “Word has it, he’s stalking them!”

“He isn’t, right?”

“It’s a rumor, why?”

“If he so much as hurts any of them in their relationship, I will hunt him down and call a tiger” I sad as I growled at thought.

“You must really be protective of your Fluttershy, are you?”

I nodded. “As her companion, I care about keeping her safe and happy and protecting those who mean a lot to her. She did, after all, save me once. I must return the favor”

“Now that’s loyalty”

I nodded. But then I heard something; my ears twitched at a sound.

“Hey, what’s with your ears?”

I didn’t listen to him as I closed my eyes and focused on hearing the sounds. I finally knew what it was: inside robbery. There was a thief who just got inside by blowing up a sewage pipe. I opened my eyes again.

“Somepony got inside, they’re heading to the fault” I said.

“What?! I’ll call back-up!”

“Better hurry, he’s near the fault. I can hear him”

He then picked up the walkie-talkie hidden in his uniform, and began to call Chief. I waited as I hopped in place.

“Sir, somepony is nearing the fault. We need back-up and quick”

“We will be there! Just go and stop him ahead!” I heard the chief say.

Thunder Cloud ended the call and looked at me, fear in his eyes. I knew since he was a rookie, he was scared of how he can handle apprehending a robber, and his only companion now is a rabbit! Well, maybe I can make use of one other ability that can help him settle into being a police.

I ran through the door. “You heard the Chief! We must stop him!”

He quickly ran behind me. The Bank had an elaborate way of making robbers confused by making so many passageways that not all of them led to the fault. But I managed to figure out where the thief was by my hearing. I led the way as my partner struggled to keep up. He then picked me and began to soar in the air.

“You lead, I’ll drive” he said as I was put on his back.

I nodded as I pinpointed the directions to where the thief was. We finally made it just in time to stop him before he could actually try and break the fault open. They saw the thief had a gun with him, Thunder Cloud had only two weapons: the gun with him and his Sniffer Bunny.

“Surrender now or I release my Sniffer”

The thief chuckled at the sight. “Oh, a small rabbit, how cute! What could her little buck teeth do to me and my strong flesh?”

Thunder Cloud was scared, I could sense it. I looked to him, giving him a nod. “Trust me, Cloud”

Thunder hesitated for a bit, but I guess my words assured him. He nodded and let me attack. I ran to the thief, baring my teeth. The thief kept shooting at me, but I dodged every time. Finally, I got to him and jumped in the air and bit him. He screamed in pain but I let go as though it were a mere nibble. He was about to shoot again, but he fell to the floor asleep. Cloud came up and put the hoofcufs on the thief as he looked to me, practically for any signs of damage.

“I’m alright” I said.

We walked out, the thief still asleep. When we got out, the rest of the team was there. They were impressed that we, a rookie and a Sniffer Rabbit just single-hoofed, caught the thief. The Chief was impressed. Some of them took the thief into the cab.

“Well, Rookie and Sniffer, I have to say I’m impressed. How did you do that? Rookie, this is your first mission. Sniffer, this is yours too but you actually did this, even for a rabbit”

Thunder Cloud spoke up. “Well, most of the credit goes to Sniffer. She was able to hear the thief when they broke in, and led me to where he was. I was afraid, but she just attacked the suspect and bit him. The next thing that happened, suspect was asleep and she didn’t even get scratched” he then turned to me. “Hey, how did you make him sleep anyway?”

“Another spell from Twilight” I said the cover as I bared my teeth, or rather fangs. “She used a spell that not only gave me fangs, but also allowed me to inject liquids when it pierces flesh. Before leaving the house, I always placed sleeping potion in them”

The Chief nodded. “Outstanding, Rookie and Sniffer. Do that again and I’ll give you both a badge”

“Yes, Chief” we both said.

My ears twitched again at the feeling of a sound about to be sounded off. It felt weird and unfamiliar at first, but I realized what it was, the whistle! Fluttershy was in trouble!

“What’s wrong, Sniffer?” Cloud asked me.

“Trouble! We got trouble! Carousel Boutique! NOW!” I stammered out.

“How could you tell? We’re so far away!”

My nose twitched at a smell. “Murder! WE GOT A MURDER!”

They didn’t wait anymore as they let me led the way. I ran as fast my paws could carry me. I know that scent meant blood, but who would do this? The Chief would be surprised at my senses being heightened like that, but now we had to save Fluttershy!

We finally reached Carousel Boutique as I heard the whistle as close as ever. They heard it too, which led us to the basement. We barged in, and I got the scare of my whole alien life. There, on a steel table, was Fluttershy strapped and bleeding in the thighs. I saw that she had company. Rarity had a knife with her, dripping with blood. I felt my fears replaced by rage as the Servant’s Gene kicked in and my instincts took over.

“Attack, Sniffer!” Cloud yelled out.

I ran toward Rarity, who tried to stop me with needles before I finally clamped my fangs into her flesh. She screamed in pain as my fangs injected their liquid of sleeping potion.

“Bunny, get off me!” she yelled as she tried to shake me off. But she finally gave in to the fluid as she collapsed on the floor.

I finally let go as my fangs went back to normal size. I growled at her as the Servant Gene stopped its control over me. That Gene is always the most potent thing in a Servant, designed to become active and take control enough to make us finish a task at all costs. It always has a strong aftermath when no longer controlling, but it’s always the best thing in Servants.

I snapped out of it when I heard Fluttershy groan. I turned to see she was losing too much bold and was about to pass out.

“Fluttershy!” I cried as I ran to her.

“Call Ponyville Hospital, ASAP!” the Chief’s voice rang out.

I just ran as fast as I could to Fluttershy, she was getting deathly pale from blood loss. I went into overdrive as I used my claws to try and undo the locks. I did this as fast as I could. I heard the ambulance and noticed Thunder Cloud just watching me as I broke the bonds. As I finished the lower half and moved on to the forelegs, I looked to see that Fluttershy’s eyes were now half-closed.

“Fluttershy, hang on” I said to her as she closed her eyes. “Hang on”

I finally got her out of the steel table’s bonds, but she already passed out. She was alive, just on the brink. I felt my sadness return again; it felt like I was watching Poltrust die all over again. The ambulance finally arrived and they got a stretcher ready. They quickly took Fluttershy in the ambulance and began to try their best to keep her alive until they got to the hospital. I backed away as they did so, tears clouding my vision.
Why would Rarity do this? Of all ponies, Rarity, Fluttershy’s best friend, tried to kill her! I know she was jealous, but I didn’t expect her to do something so insane. This was just too much to process. I felt Thunder Cloud’s hoof on my shoulder, as though trying to comfort me.

“I’m sorry, Sniffer. I didn’t know somepony would try to do this to her” he said to me.

I just bit my lips as I tried to keep myself from breaking down too soon.

“Sniffer Bunny” I looked up to see the Chief. “I know she’s very close to you. You may be able to go and tell her friends and come back later. I know this is strong sorrow for you. You can come back later if you found additional information. Go ahead, I know you need it”

I nodded. I didn’t even waste a second as I ran off to Twilight’s Castle. I remember we were supposed to have a meeting with the others, but atleast that means that they will all be in one place. I kept crying all the way.

It took a while, but I finally reached Twilight’s Castle. I ran up as fast as my paws could carry me. I didn’t even bother to knock as I barged through the door. I know it was impolite, but this was an emergency. It took some tracking, but I finally found the door to the Main Hall where the others were. I saw everypony else of the group: Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Spike, and Twilight Sparkle. They all took notice when I came in the room.

“Bunny?” Spike’s voice rang out as I looked up to see him. “What’s wrong?”

“Why would she do this?” I sniffled.

“Why? Bunny, what’s wrong?”

“Fluttershy…almost killed…bleeding…hospital…terribly” I choked through the sobs.

“What?!” Spike exclaimed. “But…but who did…” I couldn’t even speak anymore as I broke down in tears and sobbed uncontrollably.

“You can tell us along the way when you can” I heard Twilight as she levitated us on her back. “Spike, you help her calm down”

I didn’t say anything as I felt Spike hug me “Shh, its okay, Bunny” he cooed, petting me. “It’ll be fine”

I didn’t think so as I continued to sob. I know Spike was trying best to prevent himself from breaking down too. I felt Twilight’s rage build up as she ran to the Hospital with us. I didn’t even notice until me and Spike got off Twilight’s back after as got into Hospital.

“Where’s Fluttershy?” Twilight asked out loud.

Rather than an answer, an ambulance arrived and out came a yellow mare in a stretcher; she was pushed by the orderlies into the E.R. I couldn’t even stop anymore when I saw the state my Mistress-slash-friend was in. Fluttershy’s thighs were bleeding; the skin was gone. There was a gas mask on her muzzle, and a life support system showing her vital signs. Her eyes were closed, and dried tears were evident on the sides of her face.

“Sorry, misses. You can’t pass through here”

“But my friend is in there! You have to let me through!” Rainbow cried as she was held back by one of the orderlies. Twilight just stood there in shock, tearing up from the state her marefriend was in.

“I’m sorry, miss Dash. But all you can do now is let the doctors do the work, and hope for the best”

“Hope for the best?! She’s bleeding badly!” I could hear Rainbow’s voice booming for her sister’s fate.

“Sorry, but you must wait in the Waiting Room. We’ll do the best we can”

I could see that Dash was about to charge, but Applejack held her back. It took quite a while of restraining, but Dash finally gave up as the doors closed and she collapsed on the floor, sobbing hysterically. Applejack hugged her, and tried her best to comfort her. I knew that she always regarded her as her sister.

“Twilight, are okay?” Spike asked her while he held me. I only heard her sob in response.

“Why?” she sobbed. “Who?”

________________________________________

For the next few minutes, we all just waited there in the Waiting Room, hoping Fluttershy would be alright. Everypony had their own way of showing their worry. Applejack held Rainbow Dash close in a hug to make her stop crying about her sister for a minute. Rainbow just passed out from her sobbing a while back and was now just asleep in Applejack’s hooves. Pinkie tried her best to make us be optimistic that she would be alright. Spike just kept comforting me until I stopped and looked at the floor blankly. I just kept thinking about what Fluttershy was going through. I knew Twilight was doing the same thing.

Twilight finally broke the silence. “Bunny, do know what happened before you reached the castle?”

I nodded, and put on a brave face as I did my best to remember without breaking. “I was just having a normal day with Thunder Cloud, the one I’m working with. All of the sudden, I heard Fluttershy blowing the whistle I gave her and immediately reported the others and lead them to the source. What we saw in Rarity’s basement horrified me”

Spike’s eyes shot up. “Wait, Rarity?”

I nodded. “Rarity was the one who tried to kill Fluttershy”

Twilight was having her doubts. “Are you sure? That’s not like her to hurt her best friend”

I shut her eyes tightly. “I saw it with my own eyes! She had a scalpel in her hooves, dripping with Fluttershy’s blood!”

“Go on”

“We fought her off; I bit her to make her sleep. The police called the ambulance while the chief allowed me to go tell you girls, knowing I was close to her. He said I can come back later if I found something. Then, I just ran to the castle crying. And you know the rest”

I did my best to keep myself from crying out again as Twilight pat me. Spike seemed to be in shock. Finally, the door opened and Nurse Redheart’s head poked out.

“Please, tell me, is she gonna make it?” Twilight asked her as she approached.

She looked down. “We don’t know for sure if she lives or not. She lost a huge amount of blood, and her skin is ghostly pale. We did our best, now it’s up to her. We did however; hear her whispering something while in operation. I don’t know if I got it right though, but I guess it was…” she paused for a minute before remembering. “Rarity, why?”

Everypony gasped in surprise. Of course they thought it would be unbelievable that Rarity would do that. They thought The Element Bearer of Generosity couldn’t be so cruel do such. If they saw what I did, they would believe.

“Can we go see her?” I hopped to Twilight’s side as she asked that.

“Sure, she’s in Room 7B, but still unconscious”

“Thank you. You coming, Spike?”

He shook his head. “Not until she wakes up”

“Okay. Bunny, what about you?”

I nodded. “While we’re there, I’ll try to see her memories to see if it’s really true”

We were escorted by Nurse Redheart to where Fluttershy was. All the while, we walked by and noticed the other rooms with other ponies in various conditions. Some were serious, others were minor. Some were just sick, but others were injured. Some even were about to be discharged, and others just came in. Some others were even dying. But none of them had the same situation Fluttershy was in.

This wasn’t even Fluttershy’s time to die. Uncle Jack told me that she would die of old age, not by murder. If she does die, I could bring her back, for a huge price. But, this was already too much. What if they changed her fate?

We finally got to Fluttershy’s room. She was lying on her back, the bedsheets covering her from the waist down. I didn’t even dare to look under the sheets to see the damage. One of her hooves had an IV drip attached and another one hooked to a device that showed her heartbeat. Her eyes were still closed.

The nurse left us alone to take care of some other things. I immediately hopped to Fluttershy’s side. I then went up to the bedpost above her head. I then began to focus on the spell that allows me to see her memories. I saw everything that happened through this entire day. I finally found something.

________________________________________

Fluttershy was greeted by Aloe. “Oh! Good morning, Miss Fluttershy!”

“Good morning, Aloe. Where’s Rarity? Am I late?”

“Actually, you’re just in time. Miss Rarity just took a break and went to the bathroom, but she said you could go in the hot tub without her for now. She even told us to use this little Fur Conditioner; she said she wants to make sure your coat is in tip-top shape”

“Well, I guess it’s nice to see that, although I’ll be fine without it”

“Oh, but she insists, Miss Fluttershy”

“Well, okay” and with that, Aloe began to pour the contents in the water. It was a beautiful pink, and smelled sweet. I felt her began to relax in the smell as Aloe walked away.

I heard her whisper, “Sweet dreams, Miss Fluttershy”

I was surprised at that. What did she mean? “Aloe…” but she didn’t get to finish her sentence when the smell of the liquid kicked in, and she fell asleep.

________________________________________

That was when I saw everything that Rarity did; he plan, the assault, but one part got blurry. Nonetheless, I gasped as the spell ended.

“Well, what did you see?” Twilight asked.

“Rarity really did it!” I gasped out. “She was gonna turn her into a coat!”

My instincts then kicked in again. I got mad again and hopped off to deal with the rest Fluttershy’s assailants. I knew just who and where they are, Aloe and the Spa Ponies at Ponyville Spa. “I’m gonna go to the police now that I have more info. You stay here and guard Fluttershy. Tell the others to not go the Spa anymore!”

“Okay. Wait, why?”

“Aloe and the other spa ponies were in on it!” I yelled before she stormed out.

I ran down the hallway as I adjusted my uniform collar. The Spa ponies were in on the plan? What’s going on here? First, Fluttershy is in a fatal state. Then, Rarity is revealed to be the killer. Now, the Spa ponies were the ones who assisted Rarity in the plot? Things are going from bad to worse.

“Woah, Bunny, are okay?” Spike’s voice rang out as I passed by the Waiting Room.

“I’ll be right back. I know who else was in on it” was all I said before I left. I ran off in rage.

________________________________________

After a while, I told what I found to the Chief. We had to investigate and we spoke to those Spa Ponies, but I think you better know what happened when it was Aloe and Vera, the Lead ones.

We were in the office with Aloe and Vera at the table with me, Thunder Cloud, and the Chief. The next question was the one that made them give an answer that sent them to jail.

“I’ll ask you one last time” I said with a stomp from my paw. “What’s more important; the life of one of one is safe or just money?”

“Um…” Aloe began. “Depends how much?”

I was deadpan in the face. “Take them away!”

After those words came out of my mouth, the rest of the Police placed the cuffs on their hooves.

“You’re under arrest!”

“For what?”

“For aiding a murder!”

I watched as them and the rest of the Spa ponies were taken to their prison cells. I began to calm down now that the rest of my Mistress’ assailants will be taken to justice. I felt sad again for how she was doing back at the hospital. I then noticed the Chief approaching me and that Thunder Cloud had a badge on him. The chief then strapped something on my uniform collar. When he pulled away, I saw what it was: a Police badge.

The Chief then nodded. “You earned it, Sniffer. You may now leave to attend to your friends. I know how much the victim means to you”

I nodded with a smile. “Thank you, Chief”

He then just let me go as I ran back to the Hospital. I know this was good news, but it was no time to think about this since I had to get there as fast as I can. I finally reached the Hospital. When I walked through the Waiting Room, the rest of the gang was still where I last saw them. I knew that meant Fluttershy still didn’t wake up.

“Where were you?” Spike asked me.

“Finishing the murder case” I said before I left to Fluttershy’s room.

When I opened the door, Twilight was still crying over the bed. Fluttershy was still unconscious. I just silently went to the corner in the room. I then placed a cross there and began to pray for Fluttershy to live. I kept thinking about what Rarity did, it was so wrong. I didn’t even look up for a long time for a fear that she wouldn’t wake.

________________________________________

I didn’t move from my spot until I heard something. I finished my prayer and looked to see Fluttershy was awake. I gave a small prayer of thanks and ran over to hug my Mistress.

“Mistress!” I cried as I ran and hugged her. “Oh, praise the Lord! I’m gonna tell the others!”

I quickly ran off in happiness to the Waiting Room. I finally got there to see that they were all waiting.

“She’s awake!” I said as they all ran with me back to the room.

Rainbow woke up from her sleep. “She is? Oh thank goodness! Let’s go!”

“See girls?” I said as we entered the room. “I told you she made it!”

Twilight and Fluttershy turned to see us.

Spike wiped a sweat of fear from his head. “Phew! For a second there, I thought you were a goner! You should’ve seen how upset everypony was!”
Rainbow flew right above them. “Oh I’m so glad I didn’t lose my little sister”

“Ya’ll should’ve seen how soft Dashie got when she thought ya’ll were about to die” Applejack smirked.

“I would’ve cried for a week if you went bye-bye!” Pinkie cried out.

Fluttershy was shocked to hear that. “What do you mean, I was about to die?”

I hopped over to her side. “Well, about that, you see…”

________________________________________

For the next minutes, I was explaining everything that happened while Fluttershy was asleep. The others said some things from their own perspectives. But all in all, we managed to give her all she had to know about since she passed out.

“…and then that was when we all got here” I finished.

“Well, that explains it all. Aloe and the others were part of it all along?” Fluttershy asked.

I nodded. “Now, Ponyville Spa has been closed down for good and all the employees went to jail along with Rarity, all lost their license for spa duty. My guess is that there are gonna be a lot of ponies who are gonna be cranky for a massage”

Everypony giggled at my joke. That was when the blurry memories clicked at my mind.

“One thing I don’t get though, WHY DID SHE TRY TO TURN YOU INTO A COAT?!” I raised my arms wide to express.

She didn’t answer; she just looked down. I began to think that I may have scared her.

“Oh! I’m sorry about that” I apologized

“No, Bunny it’s okay”

“Fluttershy, what’s wrong? Do you know why?” Twilight asked her.

Fluttershy looked away. I could tell that it may be something bad.

Twilight then lifted her face to make them face-to-face. “Fluttershy, please. You can tell us”

Fluttershy gave up. “She said that she was gonna turn me into a coat so she can wear me and get you love her”

“WHAT?!”

“She told me you only love me because I was the only single mare left who was color yellow. And that you only loved me for my color because it reminded you of Princess Celestia”

“Fluttershy…”

“I’m trying to believe that it’s not true, but it keeps ringing in my head”

“Fluttershy…”

Fluttershy finally stopped her rambling and faced Twilight; she had a sad look in her eyes. The next thing I saw was them kissing it out. I covered my eyes so as to avoid throwing up.

“She’s wrong, Flutters” Twilight’s voice rang out. “I love you for who you are, not just how you look. I love every part that makes you you. You’re sweet, you’re caring, and you’re kind. If anypony just tells you I love you physically in any way, they’re just jealous”

Then came Fluttershy’s response. “Thank you, Twi”

“Are you guys done?!” I called out. “I don’t want to puke again!”

I could tell Fluttershy was chuckling. Without warning, I felt Fluttershy’s hoof scratch the back on my neck. I flinched a bit, but began to enjoy it. I felt her go for the neck, back of my ear, then finally, an area under my head. I was hyped at that, and then fell into Happy Limbo.

Then next thing I felt was sure bliss. I was in a field of happiness and joy. There were flowers everywhere, hymns that played in the background every now and then. There was even a scent of catnip that drifted in the air. In short, I saw everything a Servant would if they were in Happy Limbo.

I didn’t want it to go away, not too soon. But there was something that then made everything changes. I felt a familiar thing: a Vision. What I saw made me whimper and nearly cry. I saw that Fluttershy was coughing her blood, and then an image of a cut nerve in her thigh was shown. The next image was that of a gravestone, and the rest of the gang crying.

The gravestone red,

Fluttershy,

Element Bearer of Kindness, may you find peace and be welcomed into God’s Kingdom.

I just couldn’t believe what I saw seeing, Fluttershy was gonna die. I was on the very verge of tears, but I heard something that made things worse.
I turned around to see Rarity, laughing it all up maniacally.

I felt my sadness replaced with rage again. But this wasn’t my normal anger; it was more anger than I felt before in my whole alien life. I felt my fangs grow into their long and sharp selves. I began to growl and go mad as I ran over and gave Rarity a piece of my mind.

“LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO HER, RARITY!” I yelled in anger, my tone now the vocal range of a lion’s growl.

Rarity just laughed nervously.

“YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! WHEN I’M DONE WITH YOU, YOU’LL SO REGRET THAT YOU KILLED FLUTTERSHY!”

“Fluttershy’s dead?” she seemed to ask me. “But, I thought that it didn’t get her all the way through”

“DON’T YOU GET IT?! WHEN YOU CUT HER IN THE THIGH, YOU CUT A VITAL NERVE AND NOW SHE BLED TO DEATH WE THOUGHT SHE WAS FINE UNTIL IT GOT WORSE AND MADE ITSELF KNOWN! IF YOU DIDN’T LET YOUR JEALOUSY GET THE BEST OF YOU, SHE WOULD BE FINE AND NOW…” I then bared my fangs and got ready to bite her neck. “…YOU’LL HAVE TO TELL HER WE SAY HELLO!”

I was about to bite her. If this really kills her, I don’t think I’ll care anymore. As my teeth neared her flesh, something hit me on the head, literally! It hurt so much, and I didn’t notice as the whole scape began to fade. The next thing I knew was that I was back at the Hospital, and Spike was cowering at the side. I didn’t know at first, but then it hit me.

“Oh my goodness!” I said, back in my normal tone. “Spike, I am so sorry!”

Spike quivered in response, he didn’t even answer me. I should’ve known I was under a Daze, now I just scared a friend.

I looked down. “Oh, he’s scared of me now, isn’t he?”

Spike snapped out of his fear-induced trance. “B-Bunny? Is that really you?”

“I just hope you can forgive me. I was in a Daze! I’m sorry!”

“Yep, that’s definitely you” Spike said, picking me up and pulling me in for a hug. “Only the real and normal Bunny gets that emotional when she does mistakes”

“Does that mean you forgive me?”

“You’re too cute for me to stay mad at you, and like you said, you were in a Daze. What is a Daze in your speak anyway?”

“A Daze is when a Servant is in Happy Limbo for a moment, senses a Vision, and starts to whimper. If it gets provoked like somepony tries to wake them up, their eyes turn black and their voice goes weird. They also tend to act as though it was real and that they were there. One way to wake them up is by bonking them on the head” Twilight said upon going back inside the room. “In this case, it was about Rarity and she thought you were her”

“Okay, but that doesn’t explain why you mistaken me for Rarity”

“You smell a bit like her”

“And how does she smell like?”

“Mostly gemstones”

“What did the Nurse say?” Fluttershy asked.

“She said that you may have to stay here for a while, and they have to make daily check-ups on you to avoid accidents. You had a really deep cut”
Fluttershy nodded. “Bunny, what did you see?”

I just looked down; I already learned my previous tries. “I’m not supposed to say”

________________________________________

“I’m sorry, everypony” Nurse Redheart said upon entering the room. “But visiting hours are almost over”

I didn’t want to leave my Mistress after her whole ordeal, not even for a night. I simply ran down and hid myself under the bed.

Redheart’s voice rang out “Okay, there’s Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Spike, Twilight Sparkle…Wait a minute! Where’s Bunny?”

I tried not to, but I couldn’t stop myself from letting out a small whimper. Redheart then managed to find me. “Miss Bunny, you must understand, but your Mistress Fluttershy needs her rest”

“I don’t wanna go! I wanna stay here with Fluttershy!” I cried out.

“Bunny, please”

I didn’t listen, but I just zipped to Fluttershy’s side. “I want to stay!” she cried as I held onto Fluttershy’s left hoof, as if clinging onto it may keep me from leaving her side.

“You’re afraid that Rarity would come back to finish her off, aren’t you?”

I nodded, hugging Shy tighter.

Redheart sighed. “Miss Fluttershy, would you like that Bunny stay with you? She seems attached to you”

My Mistress looked at me as I begged with puppy eyes. “Um, if that’s not a problem”

“Well, okay. But she needs to wear a leash”

Without waiting, I grabbed my leash, put it on, and tied it to the bedpost. “Done!”

“Okay, goodnight. Now, try and get some sleep you two” Redheart said, closing the door. “I could’ve sworn you looked bigger”

I watched as she left the room, before Fluttershy’s voice rang out. “Bunny, you don’t have to shrink to the size of a baby rabbit to show you’re afraid” she said as I realized what I did and grew back to normal size.

“I’m just scared of the Vision”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it, my little alien” I felt her pet me. “Now, get some rest”

“Yes, Mistress” I said as I curled up on the bed and slowly closed my eyes.

________________________________________

Over the past few weeks, everything seemed fine. I made sure Fluttershy didn’t have to worry about the animals I assigned Dino and rest of my pets to take care of them. Twilight and the others made their visits, there were regular check-ups to make sure things were fine, and we hadn’t heard from Rarity since the Vision. Things look like they were just alright, well, until one day…

“If I don’t make it, Twilight, do me a favor” Fluttershy said to her.

“Yes, Flutters?”

“Take care of Bunny for me”

She looked at her in confusion.

“When the Master or Mistress of the Servant dies, the Servant must return to E-arth, whether they finished their mission or not. And I don’t want Bunny to leave like the way she did with Poltrust. Servants can still stay if another one, who is close to the Master or Mistress, takes them in. Poltrust didn’t have anypony to watch her after he died so she had to leave”

Twilight looked at me, then back at Fluttershy. I don’t want to leave yet, even if Fluttershy will die when it’s not her time.

“Please, Twilight” Fluttershy said, holding onto her hoof. “My animals will leave if I die, but I want that Bunny finishes her mission”

Twilight just looked at her, before she finally decided. “Okay, I’ll make sure she’s safe”

“Thank you, Twi”

Before I could react, those two kissed again. I covered my eyes, as always.

Then I heard something. Fluttershy sounded like she was coughing, and something came out. I opened my eyes again and saw what it was. It was her own blood. We stared in horror at what was happening. What’s happening? I tried to calm down, but she kept coughing up her own blood.