• Published 11th Oct 2016
  • 2,999 Views, 29 Comments

Path of the Six Ponies - Prismfire Productions



My Little Pony and Naruto Crossover. After a long forgotten part of Twilight's past comes back, it is up to her to save not only the Hidden Leaf Village, but also Equestria.

  • ...
15
 29
 2,999

Scroll XVI

Author's Note:

AN: I do not own Naruto, that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and I do not own MLP:FiM, that belongs to Discovery

As soon as everypony got back through the portal, the four princesses turned the shinobi back into pegasi and immediately teleported them all to Ponyville's hospital. When they arrived, Nurse Redheart put all of them in the largest ICU room they had and sent Pinkie Pie to get x-rayed. After a few hours, her and the head doctor on the staff returned with an update. "Hello everypony," Nurse Redheart said when she got to the center of the room. "I have all of your files here, but I am going to let Doctor Hooves here tell you the results."

"Thank you Redheart, as she said my name is Doctor Hooves and I am the head doctor in this hospital. All of you suffered some sort of internal injury that is going to require a minimum stay of a month. Also, Pinkie Pie is in stable condition, but she has a broken spine. Her chances of flying again are about 17%, sorry Rainbow." Dash broke down crying and the others could not help but tear up a little. Just then, Pinkie was wheeled in and she was crying so hard there was a stream leading behind her bed. Nurse Redheart put her beside Rainbow.

"I cannot believe that this is happening...." Dash thought to herself while getting more depressed by the second, several thoughts entered her mind that, well, would make the Pegasus Device seem like a welcome mat.

"You ok Dashie?" Pinkie asked seeing her lover's gloomy state, and she could have swore that Dash's coat and mane colors were losing some of its luster as she stared at it.

Rainbow's emotions and state of mind then hit rock bottom. "No Pinks I'm not, I failed to protect you and keep you out of harms way. I have failed not only as a friend, as the Element of Loyalty, but also as your fiancée. That is what hurts since due to that I am no better than the failures in the factory. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, if not, you can personally throw me in the pegasus device. Or, instead, I will not resist you baking me into rainbow cupcakes."

"Dashie...why would I want to do a thing like that? You have not failed anypony, especially me. It is not your fault I got hurt, Sasuke caught us off guard so please cheer up. Besides, I plan on giving you some...special time after we get married, if you know what I mean." Pinkie said with a giggle, making Dash feel better and her wings stand out straight.

"I had to interrupt," Twilight said. "but can everypony focus on the matter at hoof? Look, we have two choices, either use this time in the hospital to formulate a plan, or we can spend it moping, so which is it gonna be?" After a few minutes of thinking, it was decided that they would formulate a plan. "Good thing you see it my way." Twilight continued. "Now, here is my idea, in a few months, we will make this public and have the shinobi show their human forms, but Lyra MUST be put in restraints and confined to a wheel chair in order to make sure she does not destroy Ponyville by having a rampage. Everypony agreed and proceeded to make their plan a reality.

-Several Months Later-

Nopony in Ponyville knew what the occasion was, all they knew was the Princess' had just gotten out of the hospital (thanks to a drunk Berry Punch who just got out herself from to much drinking). They all gathered in the town square and bowed to the Alicorns. "Everypony listen, this is important! We are about to be at war, an interdeminsional war. The very fate of ponykind is at stake here, so I need everypony's cooperation." This caused widespread rumors amongst the crowd after Celestia finished as to what they were fighting. Guesses ranged from moon ponies to aliens to even zombies, but only one pony who was in restraints by the podium was correct and it nearly caused a fight between her and her best friend.

"Lyra, how many times do I have to tell you, THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS HUMANS!"

"But BonBon, there are! I know it! All I need is proof!"

"NO SUCH THING!"

"YES THERE ARE!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

After 15 minutes, Celestia had enough and put the fact she was royalty aside due to losing her temper. "EVERYPONY SHUT THE BUCK UP!" She yelled in her Royal Canterlot Voice, immediately silencing the crowd not because of the tone, but because she swore . "For once, Lyra is indeed correct. As a matter of fact..." She turned to the shinobi and her horn started glowing, deactivating the henge. Everypony was glad that Lyra was restrained, otherwise she would have destroyed the whole town since Celestia had to use her magic on the restraints just to keep Lyra in place.

A young pony who was standing by Vinyl Scratch, named Octavia Melody, was the first to speak up. "Celestia, how is this possible?"

"That Octavia, would be a better question to ask Twilight." Twilight then walked up to the podium and explained the history of what had happened and the whole current situation. "So in conclusion," Twilight said in a reassuring tone. "Any and everypony who is willing to fight will be welcomed since, like I have stated, we can't handle the three of them alone. In the event you do not want to fight, that is fine, you will not be looked at or treated any differently than you are now, this is volunteer basis only." There was complete silence for a few minutes while all the ponies weighed their options, then it was agreed everypony would help.

Luna smiled. "See, this is what friendship is about, overcoming adversity and sticking together. It is about helping one another no matter what the outcome or cost, even if it means personal sacrifice to make sure the ones you care about are alright. Now, I am going to turn this over to the shinobi and Twilight to explain just what the plan is."

"Thank you Luna." Kakashi said walking up by Twilight. "As Twi said, my name is Kakashi, and these are my friends. I am sorry that my sis forgot to introduce the rest of the shinobi, she was a little wound up afterall." The rest of the shinobi introduced themselves before Kakashi continued. "The plan is simple, everypony will be put into 4 groups, with the 4 princesses as the leaders. The shinobi back in Kohona will help as well as a backup plan since I am going to send word for every medical ninja to be ready for this final battle if the situation warrants it. Yet, despite our strength in numbers, there is a good chance some of you could seriously get hurt, just look at what happened to Pinkie Pie. She is lucky to be able to fly at all considering the damage she suffered and yet she was the first one to be released, it is nothing short of a miracle.

"I'm Pinkie Pie, that's why." She giggled interrupting the speech, earning a glare from Twilight in the process.

"Anyways." Twilight interrupted while still giving Pinkie a serious stinkeye. "like my brother said, some of you could die, are you willing to take that risk?" Everypony shouted a collective cheer of "YES!". "Good, now this spell is going to give you the handsigns need to preform jutsu, to use it, focus your chakra into your hooves and do the handsigns in your mind. Unlike all of us up here on the stage that can preform any jutsu, you will have to experiment to see what kind you can use." Twilight then cast the spell before finishing her speech "Now everpypony, it is time to train. The fate of both worlds is at stake, give it your all, and NEVER GIVE UP! FOR THAT IS THE SHINOBI WAY!"

Everypony cheered but Naruto deadpanned and started to silently fume. "Really Twi? That is my saying, but I am not gonna say a word, I don't want to piss her off."