• Published 11th Oct 2016
  • 2,997 Views, 29 Comments

Path of the Six Ponies - Prismfire Productions



My Little Pony and Naruto Crossover. After a long forgotten part of Twilight's past comes back, it is up to her to save not only the Hidden Leaf Village, but also Equestria.

  • ...
15
 29
 2,997

Scroll XX: A New Leaf Turns: Part II

Author's Note:

AN: I do not own Naruto, that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and I do not own MLP:FiM, that belongs to Discovery

"This little brat has more guts than I originally thought. I have no choice in the matter, if I want to win I got to use my full power. The fact she still wants to fight after what I just did to her brother shows that she has a strong will, that I respect, but now I have to end this." Sasuke thought to himself as Twi and Kakashi looked like they had finalized their plan. Kakashi charged first, coming at him with a Lightning Blade, which Sasuke dodged with ease and tried to hit him with a Fireball Jutsu. Kakashi was able to counter and drilled him with a 64 Palm Rotation to the stomach since he was at point plank range, causing Sasuke to slide back a bit. "Clever tatic, you opened yourself up for an attack just so you could hit me close range. Now it is my turn to knock you down a few notches." Sasuske said as he charged a Chidori and ran at Kakashi, who stepped to his right but Sasuke hit him with a Phoenix Sage Fire Technique that had shuriken hidden in the flames. Kakashi was unable to dodge and got severely burned on his arm and chest as well as getting struck with 25 shuriken all over his body, leaving deep wounds. Sasuke smiled seeing his former leader in pain but it was short lived as he felt a burning sensation on his spine. He turned as he fell and saw that he had been hit with a Flying Thunder God from behind by Twilight, who teleported behind Sasuke as he was fighting Kakashi. She then flew up in the air a good ways before staring her decent, a MACH cone forming around her as she broke the sound barrier. It looked like she was going to hit Sasuke dead on, but she placed it where she would just miss him, and sent him flying with the debris from her impact with the ground.

"She combined a Heavenly Hoof of Pain with her version of a Sonic Rainboom. Her idea of making Sasuke get hit with the debris instead of hitting him dead on actually will cause more damage for him in the long run since that means he will be hit with more jutsu from her, well played." Kakashi thought to himself as he finally got back on his feet. Soon, Sasuke started to turn the tide as Twilight started to get a little tired since she had never been in this long of a fight, it was going on 5 hours by this point.

"This...is going...just as...I thought it would Sasuke." Twilight muttered as she was able to briefly catch her breath as Sasuke was doing the same. "You are one of the toughest opponents I have ever faced, and that is saying a lot, but it has been nice knowing you..." She then turned to her friends with a tear in her eyes. "...all of you. There is only one way I can beat him, and it will cost me my life."

Minato paled as he realized what she meant. "She is thinking about using a Reaper Death Seal, but that is suicide!" He told the others before turning his attention back to her, "Don't you dare use it Twilight Sparkle, as your sensei I order you not to. There are other ways that are not as drastic. Just clear your mind, focus, and use your head. You have the advantage, even at this stage in the fight, you just have to realize what it is." She pondered for a moment then she came up with an idea. She cracked a sly grin then used Multi Shadow Clone jutsu to create 100 copies of her in a circle completely surrounding Sasuke. They all jumped at him at the same time, each using a different jutsu, but Sasuke finished them all off in less than 5 minutes. Right as he finished the last one off, he suddenly found himself unable to move. He looked at Twilight, who was just standing there smiling as magenta chakra was swirling around her hooves, causing Sasuke's mouth to drop as he saw a shadow connecting the two of them.

"Well I'll be damned, she used Naruto's technique as a distraction to draw my attention off of her so she could trap me with Shikamaru's Shadow Possession Jutsu and I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. She is clever in using a blend of offensive and defensive jutsu and sure as hell good at distracting her opponents to win fights. She truly is one of the toughest opponents I have ever faced and I am starting to wonder if this truly was a suicide mission for me..." Sasuke thought bitterly to as Twilight broke the silence.

"Something wrong Sasuke?" She asked in a playful mocking tone. "Pony got control of you? All you have to do is surrender and your torture will end.."

"Damn you to hell Twilight, DAMN YOU TO HELL! I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!" He roared back.

Twilight sighed as her gaze narrowed. "So be it then Sasuke Uchia...so be it then. I do not believe in cold blooded killing, but you hurt my family and friends, so you deserve to die." She broke the Shadow Possession Jutsu and charged at him with Truth Seeking Balls, which she turned into spears, as Sasuke charged at her using his Susanoo Crush. All her spears missed but Susanoo hit its mark, crushing her to the point every bone in both her wings broke. She screamed out in pain as she was slammed into the ground and slow to get up. Now Sasuke started taunting her.

"Something wrong princess? Can't fly now can't you? Now you have to rely on ground attacks only and that is where I have the advantage. Now it is my turn to ask you, any last words?"

"Yeah," Twilight said. "Flutters...Kushina...get him.."

What happened next whiteout a doubt haunt Sasuke until his dying breath, he paled as Fluttershy activated her Rinnegan and combined it with her stare, locking him in place and making him defenseless. He knew he was in trouble as soon as Kushina started forming the black fire in her hands. "Oh shit, now I truly am royally fucked, I should have quit while I had the chance. I am gonna be hit by an Amaterasu and I have no way to counter it." He yelled as the flames consumed his whole body, after 30 seconds, she deactivated the jutsu, confusing Sasuke. He then saw Fluttershy, who still had him locked in place with her gaze, start gathering chakra in her tail. His mouth dropped as she fired the Tailed Beast Bomb at him, the resulting crater measured 100 yards square and he slowly climbed up the crater walls. When he reached the top, he saw his death. There were 500 clones of Twilight, holding a ball of lava in their hoof.

"It is over Sasuke, SAGE ART: LAVA RELEASE RASENSHURIKEN!" All he could do was close his eyes and wait for the impact, he knew he was going to die since he was nearly out of chakra and too injured to dodge. The rasenshuikens all hit at the same time, engulfing him in a ball of lava. When it diminished, to everyone's surprise Sasuke still was alive, but barely.

"I...give...up..." He slowly said. "I surrender...."

"Good, just as I planned." Twilight said as she bound him and put a chakra seal on him so he would not escape. "Your fate has already been set, you are to spend the rest of your miserable life in the Canterlot dungeons under heavy supervision. In case you are wondering why you are alive, that is simple, I infused a little bit of my magic in those rasenshurikens to keep you alive but still get the damage done. You actually worked right into my plan from the beginning, I forced you to surrender." She then glowed white and when it subsided, the field was a lush meadow once again and all the dead, including White Tiger and Jiriyia, were alive and well. Naruto and Tsunade ran to Jiriyia and Twi and Kakashi to White Tiger.

"Well, long time no see huh?" White Tiger chuckled. "Thank you my daughter for doing that, I hated being under Sasuke's influence, but it was smart of you and your brother not to fight me. All of us would have been hurt in more ways than one, and my have you two grown. I do have two questions Twi, just why exactly do you have wings and where is Celestia?" Twilight then filled White Tiger in on how she became a princess and how Celestia had just left to go prepare Sasuke's dungeon cell.

"I say we all go home." Twi said to the whole group.

"Good idea." White Tiger said as he turned in the direction of Kohona.

"No dad," Twilight softly sai with a warm smile. "I meant our new home in Equestria." He hesitated at first, but agreed to go as they all went through the portal.