• Published 11th Oct 2016
  • 2,997 Views, 29 Comments

Path of the Six Ponies - Prismfire Productions



My Little Pony and Naruto Crossover. After a long forgotten part of Twilight's past comes back, it is up to her to save not only the Hidden Leaf Village, but also Equestria.

  • ...
15
 29
 2,997

Scroll X

Author's Note:

AN: I do not own Naruto, that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and I do not own MLP:FiM, that belongs to Discovery. I do not own Rainbow Factory or Pegasus Device, those fanfics belong to AuroraDawn. Rainbow Factory song is by WoodenToaster and Pegasus Device song is by Synthstorm. I do not own Cupcakes or Little Miss Rarity either.

The whole group followed Rainbow Dash, who seemed to have shifted in personality. She was no longer talking, just slowly walking through what seemed like endless dimly lit passageways of pipes, her eyes transfixed in front of her. It was humid due to it being around 85 degrees and the steam coming from pipes, making them all sweat with every step they took. The only pony Dash allowed within 10 feet of her was Pinkie Pie, who was acting like Dash, and had since they left the office had put on her own lab coat and safety goggles. After 15 minutes, Dash finally broke the silence as she stopped in front of a large set of double doors..

"Now what I'm about to show you, only those here at the factory, my dear Pinkie, and the Princesses know about what goes on in the next room. This is how all of Equestria's rainbows are made. I myself, when I first started here, was horrified at what happens beyond these doors. Over the years, however, the tears of the broken have washed away my soul. I no longer show any compassion or regret towards these failures. They are a useless waste of space that should not be allowed to repopulate. What is done is done for the better of the flock, simple as that." The others stood there in shock at what just came out of the cyan pegasus' mouth. The mare they knew her as was seemingly nonexistent, replaced with a hollow shell that was focused on one thing, doing what was best for the factory. "Welcome my friends," She said with a smirk, "to the Rainbow Factory." The doors fully opened, revealing a room full of pipes, platforms, conveyer belts, and weird looking machines. They stood on the highest platform and had a clear view into the largest machine in the room, it was painted solid black with the CWC logo on it and was filled with a bubbling cyan liquid that matched Dash's coat.

"That large thingie is the Pegasus Device," Pinkie Pie said, "you will see what it does momentarily." She then turned her attention to the floor below. "BRING IN THE FAILURES!" She shouted. A door creaked and a group of about 50 young fillies and colts walked into the room and stopped in front of the Pegasus Device, all with the same terrified expression on their faces.

"Where are we?" A young mare the Mane 6 recognized asked.

"Is that Lightnin' Dust?" AJ whispered to Rarity, who was frozen in place.

"Yes darling, it is" Rarity replied in a low tone to avoid angering Rainbow or Pinkie.

"Why, you are at the Cloudsdale Weather Facility, but since you will never again see the light of day, you may call it the Rainbow Factory. You all failed your flight examinations, so this your new home. You have a choice you pathetic excuse of life forms, either swear eternal loyalty to the factory or you can skip the work and immediately accept your fate." Rainbow coldly replied as the mare that spoke up had a look of realization cross her face.

"Rainbow Dash, is that you?" Lightning Dust asked.

"Why yes it is me Lightning Dust, I knew I would see you here since it was discovered you cheated on your flight exams. We had some good times flying together my old pal, but I haven't forgotten the way you acted when my friends got hurt and you did not seem to care, so I'm about to return the favor." She then hit a button on the control pad, causing the machines to roar to life. Lightning Dust tried to desperately get away, but she was captured by two of the machines, which acted like arms and pulled her into position right in front of Rainbow and her friends.

"Rainbow, please, I'm begging you, hear my plea. I am sorry for that incident that happened and the way I acted, I was being selfish. You helped me realize that and after much thinking, I realized I was in the wrong. It's just that with you being so busy tending to the weather and being a Wonderbolt, I never had the opportunity to fully apologize. So I say to you and all your friends, I am sorry. Let me live, I swear on your Element of Loyalty, I will be a worker until I can no longer walk or fly. When that time comes, I will accept my fate without a fight." This caused everypony's mouth to drop at her speech, even Rainbow herself hesitated. She held her cyan hoof over the button that would activate the machine that would kill Lightning Dust and dump her in the Pegasus Device. Lightning closed her eyes waiting for her fate, to her surprise, she was put back on the floor and released from the machines.

"Lightning, I normally don't do this, but I'm gonna give you one chance, if you betray mine and the factory's loyalty, I will personally throw you in the Pegasus Device. Are we clear?"

"Yes, and thank you Rainbow.." Lightning started chuckling, "..Crash for being so dumb to believe my plea. Truth is, I haven't changed at all, I only need to take care of myself." She then took off at full speed and hit Rainbow right in the jaw, knocking her to the floor below and the impact knocked her unconscious. The others who failed the exams started to try and take off, but Pinkie Pie, who was very mad, trapped most of them in the corner while Fluttershy activated her Renningan, causing the ones that were in mid air to freeze in place, but one hit Rock Lee so hard on the forehead he looked like an alicorn. Rarity was the closest, so she tended to him.

"Don't worry darling," She slyly smiled, "Momma Rarity will take...really good care of you." She had Twilight teleport them to her house so she could tend to him before Twilight teleported back to the factory. By the time she got back, Rainbow was awake and had Lightning Dust suspended by one hoof above the Pegasus Device.

"Any last words you miserable life form?"

"Yes Dash, I do. YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS! THE PRINCESSES WILL NOT ALLOW IT!" Lightning Dust yelled.

"You really are a dumb fool, they are in on it, why else do you think that, since they are right here, they haven't done a thing? They know everything and even help us, why do you think they are on the judges panel?" Dash replied before letting go. Lightning Dust hit the liquid an let out a blood curling scream. They all watched as her body dissolved, then a mix of green and yellow liquid pooled out of the bottom of the Pegasus Device.

"What was that liquid Rainbow?" Sakura asked when Dash rejoined them and they started walking back down the corridor towards the elevator.

"That," Dash replied, "is what all ponies are made of. It is called spectra, mostly because it is the colors of the light spectrum. Everypony's spectra has a different mix of colors, for example, Ino's would be yellow and purple, yours Sakura would be mostly red, and my little sister Scootaloo's would be orange and purple. All ponies have magic, but when they discover their special talent an get their cutie mark, it gets amplified. The magic helps "fuel" the spectra, if I were to be put I the Pegasus Device myself, I would generate my own rainbow. I recall back at Sugarcube Corner Ino asking what made Pinkie's cupcakes so good. Well, she uses the same principle, she uses the organs of her victims in her cupcakes. That is how she gets her spectra source, as a matter of fact, that last batch we ate was Trixie." Everypony except the princesses, Pinkie, and Dash wanted to vomit.

"You are monsters!" TenTen exclaimed.

"Aren't we now?" Dash chuckled, "Everypony has a bad side, this world ain't all cupcakes and rainbows, there is a dark side to us all. It is just a matter of time before it gets woken up and surfaces. Each of you have it as well, when it surfaces, only then will you discover that I am right. Even the princesses have an evil side to them." This caused a round of shock and confusion amongst the shinobi, while the other ponies just laughed at their reactions. By this time, they had reached the lower floor and Dash and Pinkie had put up their uniforms.

"Okie Dokie Loki," Pinkie cheerfully said, "next stop, Everfree Forest!"

"Yeah dear, you are right, let's go." Dash replied as they left the factory.

"No wonder the song says: "In the Rainbow Factory, where your fears and horrors come true. In the Rainbow Factory, where not a single soul gets through." Might Guy whispered to the other shinobi. "I will never look at a rainbow the same way again."

"Or a cupcake for that matter either." Ino shuddered.

Deep inside Naruto's mindscape, he, his parents, and Hinata all were talking with the Kiburu. "Before you say anything kit," the Kiburu stated, "the reason you all are here is a side effect of that jutsu Twilight cast, so now we all share this space."

"I forgot, you could read my mind." Naruto replied.

"I do have a question," Hinata asked, "is it true what Dash said?"

The Kiburu sighed. "Yes Hinata, what Rainbow said is true, everyone has a bad side. I was Naruto's bad side before me and him got on the same page, so yeah, even if you don't want to believe it, it is sadly true."

"This is bad," Kushina remarked, "if more than half of our group's dark half emerges at the same time, we are all in trouble."

"I agree my dear wife," Minato said, "anger is the hardest emotion to suppress, but the easiest to surface. You are at a constant battle with yourself, and you can't let it control you. We just witnessed with Rainbow and Pinkie what happens if you let it take control."

"Yeah dad, and it ain't pretty. So that being said, we need to watch each other's backs." Everyone agreed with Naruto as they exited the mind scape.