• Published 11th Oct 2016
  • 3,000 Views, 29 Comments

Path of the Six Ponies - Prismfire Productions



My Little Pony and Naruto Crossover. After a long forgotten part of Twilight's past comes back, it is up to her to save not only the Hidden Leaf Village, but also Equestria.

  • ...
15
 29
 3,000

Scroll XII

Author's Note:

AN: I do not own Naruto, that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and I do not own MLP:FiM, that belongs to Discovery

-Meanwhile on a mountain far away from Kohona-

A young ninja stood with his assistant facing two graves. The ninja's name was Sasuke Uchiha, and he was the last surviving member of his clan. Most of them were killed in a massacre at the hands of his brother Itachi, but he had since been killed. His young assistant was Karin and she was a medic-nin. She might not look like much to the average person, but she could hold her own in a fight if she needed to. "Do you mind telling me why we are here? The only thing you told me in that message I received from you was to meet you at this location at this hour." Karin asked Sasuke.

At this question he seemed to get a little irritated. "When are you going to learn not to question my motives? Also, why do you always have to ask so many damn questions? You know that annoys me." He replied with a sneer.

"You just asked me two questions yourself Sasuke." Karin smarted back while sticking her tongue out at him.

Sasuke clinched his fists and gritted his teet.h "Why, I should.." He calmed himself down before continuing "but anyway, we are here to set my plan into motion. As you know, Naruto and Kakashi were both close friends to Jiraiya and his death hit them both hard. Well, while I was doing my scouting of Naruto during his fight with Madara, a portal opened up and six strange ponies came out of it. I am not going to lie, that yellow one's stare made even my blood run cold, it scared me to the point I had to look away. Anyhow, the purple one among the group proceeded to tell a story and it made me cry at the circumstances. Turns out that one and Kakashi are close, so close to the point they consider themselves brother and sister. After hearing the story, I had an idea, since I know the Reanimation Jutsu why don't I use it to force the two people who want me back into surrendering. So, here is my plan, I am going to cast the Reanimation Jutsu on Jiraiya as well as Kakashi's dad, White Tiger. Since that purple unicorn is fond of White Tiger and considers him a father, I could force her kind into surrendering as well."

"Good plan Sauske, but what if they refuse?"

"Then they will burn in dark flames, I will not stop until I have conquered both worlds. Before you ask, I do not care what sacrifices I will have to make. Now, let's get this started shall we?" He said with a smirk. He then turned to the graves that were in front of them and preformed a quick series of hand signs and thrusted his palm into the ground. Both graves then glowed a dark purple, almost black, then the two coffins rose out of the ground and opened. There in front of them stood the two reanimated ninja.

"What are your orders?" They asked in unison.

Sasuke chuckled. "I have a personal matter that needs to be dealt with and I need your assistance. The people I want you to hunt down are Kakashi Hatake and Naruto Uzamaki, but those two are probably with their friends. If you find them, please report their location back to me and we will take them out together. Oh, and if they are with some little colorful ponies, let me know. They are friends with the shinobi so therefore they are considered an enemy as well. When we have our fight, kill all the ponies except the purple unicorn, she could be of assistance in my master plan. I do have this strict order however, there is to be no killing or harm done of any kind until our clash, right now this a recon mission only, do you understand?"

"Yes sir!" The two Jiraiya and White Tiger replied in unison.

Sasuke started laughing. "Good, now I just so happen to know where the portal is at so when we get there I will decide our next move. We better get going, I want to get there before the shinobi come back so let's move." It took them a few hours to reach the spot of the portal, where they hid in the tree line. "Just as I suspected, there is not a single shinobi in sight. Maybe they are in the village planning their next move or they went through the portal to explore. It doesn't matter, either way they are going to fall right into our trap." Sasuke thought while chuckling softly.

"So what is your next move?" White Tiger asked.

"Simple, we wait for them to show up and defeat them with a surprise attack. By us catching them off guard, they will not stand a chance, even if they have us outnumbered, we will overwhelm them."

"Understood." White Tiger, Jiraiya, and Karin replied before they set up camp waiting for their moment to strike.