• Published 11th Oct 2016
  • 2,996 Views, 29 Comments

Path of the Six Ponies - Prismfire Productions



My Little Pony and Naruto Crossover. After a long forgotten part of Twilight's past comes back, it is up to her to save not only the Hidden Leaf Village, but also Equestria.

  • ...
15
 29
 2,996

Scroll VI

Author's Note:

AN: I do not own Naruto, that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and I do not own MLP:FiM, that belongs to Discovery.

"Hey son, it has been awhile." Naruto's mom said with a smile on her face.

"You are right, it has been awhile since I last saw you mom, but I recently fought along side dad when we battled the ten tails, which was sealed in a damn wood clone of Madara, but everything worked out since they are both are dead now though." Naruto replied giving both her and his dad a hug.

"Oh...I see..." Kushina thought to herself.

"Wait a second, how did Madara die?" Minato asked. Before any of the ninja could respond, a certain pink Pegasus appeared in front of him, staring at him with a smile that creeped both him and Kushina out.

"Hello, my name is Pinkie Pie and I know everypony and love throwing parties and I'm the Element of Laughter. Since I just met you, when we get back to Ponyville I'm going to throw you a "Return from the dead" party! By the way, I killed that big ugly meanie with a Sonic Sugarboom for hurting my Dashie." She happily said.

"You killed him with and hurt your...what?" Kushina asked clearly confused.

"She means me." Rainbow Dash answered with a sigh. "My name is Rainbow Dash, and I am the fastest flier in all of Equestria and Pinkie Pie there is my fiancée. I'm sorry if she scared you, she does that whenever she meets someone new. I am the Element of Loyalty. She killed Madara with a Sonic Sugarboom, which is a variation of my specialty, a Sonic Rainboom. She did it when she saw me blackout with a concussion I got from a hit I got from one of the Nine Tailed Fox's tails after Madara summoned that beast."

After the rest of the Mane 6 introduced themselves, Twilight filled her sensei in on the details of how she and her friends arrived and how much stronger she had become since the last time he saw her. That is when Kushina asked Twilight a question everyone was curious about. "So Twilight, I just have to ask, how are we here? The chakra we put in Naruto was used up a long time ago..."

"It is pretty simple Kushina, Naruto kept the little time he spent with the two of you alive by using it as part of his Will of Fire. Since he kept you alive in that way, I was able to pull off the jutsu that brought the two of you back to life."

Now Minato was curious. "Ok then, that explains why we are here, but how come we are normal instead of reanimated then?"

"Because sensei, I didn't use the Reanimation jutsu, personally I hate it since the person really isn't alive, they are more like a puppet, so I used a Resurrection Jutsu instead. Now would you two please hold still for a minute, this won't hurt a bit."

"YOU USED A-" Minato and Kushina were silenced when Twilight used the same jutsu she just used on her friends. When the glow died down, she explained what she just did, making Minato furious.

"THOSE ARE FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUES FOR A REASON! I can't believe you of all the people, and ponies, I know would do something this stupid...sure it made us stronger, but now we're gonna hav-" He was cut off by a very mad Fluttershy. She activated her Rennigan and gave him her famous stare, it worked since his face turned as white as Rarity's coat and he curled up into a fetal position. "I...will...shut..up now.." he slowly said as Fluttershy deactivated her Renningan. "Sorry Twilight."

"I'm sorry as well" Flutttershy squeaked.

"It's ok sensei, I really don't blame you for the way you reacted." Twilight said.

"Your ok in my book Fluttershy. " Minato said after he got up, but you could tell he was still visibly shaken from what he just saw. "A friend of Twi's is a friend of mine."

"Speaking of which, Twi, you said we can preform ANY jutsu WITHOUT the use of hand signs?" Kushina said changing the subjuct.

"That is correct. Me, Rainbow, Pinkie, AJ, Rarity, Fluttershy, Might Guy, Rock Lee, TenTen, Killer B, Sai, Sakura, Ino, Kakashi, Tsunade, the two of you, Naruto, and Hinata all now have that ability...like I explained before..." Twilight calmly answered, "to prove my point, I want you to preform a jutsu that will erase any and all doubts that I am lying, preform an Amaterasu." This made everyone's mouth drop, the only one that the shinobi knew of that could currently preform it and was still alive was Sasuke, and yet Twilight just asked Naruto's mother to preform it. Naruto cringed at the mention of that dreaded jutsu and shuddered at a really painful flashback to when Sasuke used it in a fight against him. He wished that he would never have to hear that name again, but yet he just did.

"You do realize that the jutsu you just asked my mom to preform could ignite the whole village ablaze right?"

"Naruto, are you really that dumb enough to believe that I would risk the lives of millions just to prove that I am not lying? I always try to think one step ahead, once she casts it on that boulder over there and it burns, I want her to deactivate it and I'm going to use my magic to fix the damage, like I did after our training session."

"Ok, well what do I have to lose? I am letting you know right now, however, that I am a little skeptical about all this. That is a very dangerous jutsu and it is incredibly difficult to master." Kushina replied.

Twilight facehoofed and sighed. "Just remember, all you have to do is focus. Think of the jutsu you want to preform and focus your chakra, simple as that." Kushina did as she was told and closed her eyes. That is when everyone all saw chakra start to form around her hands. She opened her eyes and pointed at the boulder. Just as Twilight predicted, black flames shot from her hands and burned everything in front of her. Once it hit the boulder, she closed her eyes again and the flames disappeared, but not before a stray flame started a fire. Hinata, not Naruto, put out the flames with a Rasanshurigan. Twilight fixed then fixed the damage.

"Oops, looks like I got to learn how to control my chakra better, and well done Hinata." Kushina stated actually surprised it worked.

"No problem Kushina" Hinata softly replied, this is when Naruto and Minato rejoined Kushina..

"Speaking of Hinata," Naruto said to his parents., "I have a surprise for both of you."

"What is it son?" They responded.

This is when Hinata walked over to where the three of them were standing. "I am your future daughter-in-law, I am Naruto's fiancée."

They both looked shocked then wrapped the new couple in their arms. "Our baby is getting married! We are so happy for the two of you." Both Kushina and Minato said at the same time.

"Ok, so now what?" Might Guy asked being a killjoy and breaking the mood.

"That is a simple question, but a good one. All of us, including you ninja, are going to go back to Equestria to update the princesses on the current situation." Everyone's eyes widened, but since Twilight could turn into a pure fire unicorn, and they didn't want to test Fluttershy, they didn't protest.

"By the way," Twilight said with a smirk grin, "Last one through the portal buys lunch for all of us...from the restaurant of my choice. Let's go!" Using their new speed, they reached the portal in less than 10 minutes and there was a fight to see who the last one to get through would be, just so happened, it was Tsunade.